• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

#1 M&M420

M&M420

Eternity Intern

• Validating
  • 1,730 posts

Posted 03 March 2011 - 02:18 PM

Okay eagerly waiting on this to arrive so I can try it out but I have no idea how much to dose.I dont usually do kratom but I got a good opiate tolerance.It takes a good perk 30 or two to get right.I was reading that .5 would be a good starter dose but I dont want to get sick.What do you guys think?

Attached Thumbnails

• DSCF4282.JPG

#2 Akronic

Akronic

Mycophiliac

• Expired Member
  • 91 posts

Posted 03 March 2011 - 02:34 PM

i got some of the Full Spec 50x. and i also have a high opiate tolerance. i ordered 3gr and spit it w/ the gf. so we did 1.5gr parachute style. wich i dont ness recomend. the tp gets caught in your throat and then it can break, i didnt have that prob but i can swallow handfulls of pills in a gulp. go buy a capsule machine if your going to be taking it often. anyway, yeah i took 1.5gr and it took almost an hour and a half befor i noticed anything it was gradual but by the end of the night and next morning i was like damn.......i was pretty lit!

#3 Shamsu

Shamsu

Forever Searching

• Expired Member
  • 439 posts

Posted 03 March 2011 - 02:36 PM

Well....I have never been sick from the use of kratom, and i have done med-large doses. Recreationally i found that once you get so much in you, you dont get any additional effect from taking more.

my normal dose with a opiate tollerance is atrting out around 10g dried or powdered leaf. and i usually dont take any more than 20g so if 1g of your extract suposedly = 50g(leaf) worth of alkoloids. then 0.1g(extract) = +/-5g(leaf) so I would start with 0.2g and work up.

That being said.....I find that extract is greatly infirior to leaf. It just seems like something is missing with the extract vs leaf/powder.

When i had an actual habituation to kratom I was using 10g doses several times a day. works great tho to step off of opiates, if you respect it the same as you would an opiate. WD isnt as bad but its not fun! be safe

#4 M&M420

M&M420

Eternity Intern

• Validating
  • 1,730 posts

Posted 03 March 2011 - 02:48 PM

O trust me I've went thru the the dreaded WD's more than once.One point taking up to 150 mg oxy daily just to get by and then had to quit because of a bench warrant lol...Not fun!!But I'm clean now so wanted a good opiate buzz for old time sake.I ad heard the 50x was te shit but i guess everyone has different experiences.Think I'll start off with the .2 and see how it goes.will post back

#5 Akronic

Akronic

Mycophiliac

• Expired Member
  • 91 posts

Posted 03 March 2011 - 02:55 PM

in my experience w/ Kratom the whole 50x or whatever X they wanna put on it is usually bogus. it's in no way 50x stronger.....more like 4-5x. so the whole calculation to come up w/ .gr is kinda worthless in my experiences w/ it. dont go and take as much as i did unless your comfortable w/ possibly being "too high"..... to each their own

#6 M&M420

M&M420

Eternity Intern

• Validating
  • 1,730 posts

Posted 03 March 2011 - 03:57 PM

well started with 800 mg after reading other sources and I can definitely tell a little perked up so I'm bout to double that up.I did have a 5 hour energy and a few valiums so that may be playing a role too but they were taking like an hour previous.Hey for 15 buck this stuff aint that bad.Was doing some searching and ran acrross a thread where TCO was praising glacium so that may be on my next to do list :pirate:

#7 Akronic

Akronic

Mycophiliac

• Expired Member
  • 91 posts

Posted 03 March 2011 - 04:01 PM

yeah well look that shit up Glacium has some nasty side effect from what i've read. they just started selling this "exotic bath salt" at the smoke shops and i did not like it at all !! made me all tweaker peaker, and anxious........no thanks. i try to stick to the natural highs i guess.......even the natural occuring ones can be a little strong for some ppl.

#8 M&M420

M&M420

Eternity Intern

• Validating
  • 1,730 posts

Posted 03 March 2011 - 04:06 PM

Yeah titration is key...I do feel much safer with the natural alkaloids rather than synthetic though.Thanks for the heads up though as I haven't had the time to look into and investigate glacium yet.

#9 the_chosen_one

the_chosen_one

electro gypsy

• Honorary Former Staff
  • 8,113 posts

Donator

Posted 03 March 2011 - 06:10 PM

50x doesn't really mean 50 times "stronger". It's just an end calculation figure. basically it means that what they ended up with was one 1/50th the original starting weight. that includes most alkaloids AND whatever gunk comes through the extraction process. if i were to start with 10 grams of leaf and end up with 1 gram of extract then i have what would be labelled as 10x extract and so on. percentage of alkaloids is really what you want to pay attention to though. it's a far more accurate figure.

there's not much on the web in respect to glaucine. i saw some mixed reports from a few years ago at bluelight, but other than that not a whole lot. i do know it works well for me.. at least in tylers 98% format. i'm not so sure that was available when the info at bluelight was posted, but the dosing info was spot on. do not exceed more than 160-200mg depending on tolerance. decrease the dosage if you take it with corydalis, kratom or alcohol. treat it with great respect as it is powerful stuff. 160-200mg consistently puts me into a mild to medium hallucinitory state. euphoria and vivid color visuals can be expected.. but everyone reacts to it a little different, justy like kratom, corydalis or lotus.

:heart:

#10 the_chosen_one

the_chosen_one

electro gypsy

• Honorary Former Staff
  • 8,113 posts

Donator

Posted 03 March 2011 - 06:15 PM

yeah well look that shit up Glacium has some nasty side effect from what i've read. they just started selling this "exotic bath salt" at the smoke shops and i did not like it at all !! made me all tweaker peaker, and anxious........no thanks. i try to stick to the natural highs i guess.......even the natural occuring ones can be a little strong for some ppl.

corydalis has been used to treat restless leg syndrome and can have the opposite effect on people who do not suffer it much like you describe. glaucine is one of the alkaloids found in corydalis. this is good info! thanks for posting it. the more feedback the better! it's good for people to see both sides of the coin before making a decision to try glaucine.

#11 KT Botanicals

KT Botanicals

Mycophiliac

• Expired Member
  • 30 posts

Posted 07 March 2011 - 06:03 PM

in my experience w/ Kratom the whole 50x or whatever X they wanna put on it is usually bogus. it's in no way 50x stronger.....more like 4-5x. so the whole calculation to come up w/ .gr is kinda worthless in my experiences w/ it.

A simple kitchen chem acid base extraction will confirm that our 50X is +/- 87% pure alkaloidal material which puts it in more of the pure isolate category than extract.

#12 the_chosen_one

the_chosen_one

electro gypsy

• Honorary Former Staff
  • 8,113 posts

Donator

Posted 07 March 2011 - 06:53 PM

A simple kitchen chem acid base extraction will confirm that our 50X is +/- 87% pure alkaloidal material which puts it in more of the pure isolate category than extract.

:teeth: now that's what i'm talkin' about!

damn. forgot to add it to my last order. too many new things!

#13 M&M420

M&M420

Eternity Intern

• Validating
  • 1,730 posts

Posted 08 March 2011 - 12:49 AM

It's good shit :bow:!!Just looking at it you can tell it's and alkaloid extract and not a synthetic knock off or worse.Thanks KT as I've always been happy with my orders :thumbup:

#14 King Ebenezer

King Ebenezer

Mycotopiate

• Expired Member
  • 659 posts

Posted 08 March 2011 - 12:51 AM

I'll have to add some of this to my next order- I really enjoyed KT's Maeng Da :bow:

#15 cheech

cheech

wizard of sorts

• Expired Member
  • 574 posts

Posted 01 April 2011 - 08:56 PM

i bought 3 g. and was satisfied enough to get 3 more. i like it.

#16 daceymathers

daceymathers

Former Member

• Banned Member
  • 5 posts

Posted 13 July 2011 - 01:00 AM

I am providing the list of dosages and its effects:
2-6 grams = mild effects (typically the effects are stimulant-like)
Posted Image7-15 grams = medium strength effects (the effects can be stimulant-like or sedative-euphoric-analgesic)
Posted Image16-25 grams = strong effects (sedative-euphoric-analgesic effects; too strong for highly sensitive people)
Posted Image26-50 grams = very strong effects (sedative-euphoric-analgesic effects; TOO STRONG FOR MOST PEOPLE)

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!