• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 WonkasWilly

WonkasWilly

Baby Psychonaut

• Expired Member
  • 35 posts

Posted 06 May 2011 - 04:55 PM

I haven't been very active on this site, since I feel out of place saying much outside of my one real thread . . . but Dubstep, now THAT I can talk about! (For optimum sound, increase the quality of the youtube videos as much as your connection allows for.)

This is my personal playlist of must-hear dubstep, with commentary. And without further ado, I give you canna-bass, canna-bass, canna-bass -- ERM!... I meant Bass Cannon!

[Direct Link]

Bass Cannon is such a potent song to get one started on the voyage of dubsteppery. Let's get a little darker and immerse ourselves into the wavey-nasty sounds of Froggy Style.

[Direct Link]

Froggy Style always makes me feel like I'm in some Louisiana swamp or something being tracked by gators, haha! Now we move onto some Rusko, with silly bit-inspired beats and rotten sick wobbles... Bionic Commando!

[Direct Link]

Gotta love Bionic Commando, makes me feel nostalgic and pumped at the same time. Let's move on to some rather sick beats chopped up nice and fine for your listening. Now, this next song doesn't really kick in until about :50 in, but keep with it and you'll fall prey to the awesomeness that is Mistabishi:

[Direct Link]

I've run out of time for right now, but I'll be back with more...

Edited by Sidestreet, 09 May 2011 - 02:34 PM.
Embedded videos

#2 cym

cym

Forming Member

• OG VIP
  • 1,174 posts

Posted 06 May 2011 - 05:31 PM

wasnt really feeling any of these except bass cannon.:thumbup:

intro to printer jam sounded promising but failed to deliver in my opinion.

#3 Deepmeditator

Deepmeditator

DeepMediTated

• OG VIP
  • 966 posts

Posted 13 November 2012 - 09:48 AM

Heres my choice of dstep, enjoy, remember the subs or at least headphone for best results;)http://www.youtube.c...feature=related

Edited by Deepmeditator, 13 November 2012 - 09:54 AM.

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!