Fisana

Photo
- - - - -

Have you ever tried 5-meo-dmt?

• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

Poll: Have you ever tried 5-meo-dmt?

Have you ever tried 5-meo-dmt?

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote Guests cannot vote

#1 beammeupscottie

beammeupscottie

Multidimensional being

• Expired Member
  • 118 posts

Posted 24 May 2011 - 09:58 PM

I am incredibly curious to know how many people have tried this powerful substance. It's not exactly for the faint-of-heart. Comments are fine, but not necessary. Negative responses are appreciated just as much as positive's. Trying to gauge how many people have had experience with it.

#2 Irishlion

Irishlion

Holding Tank

• Expired Member
  • 4,833 posts

Posted 24 May 2011 - 10:07 PM

I have not but, DMT really isn't my thing. I do however know peeps that have and they say its wickly powerful.

#3 McDozd

McDozd

In this moment

• Expired Member
  • 3,660 posts

Posted 24 May 2011 - 10:18 PM

After FOAF cooks out his A/B he pulls jungle with xylene to burn. It is an amazing thing to try if you are comfortable with n,n. The experience is hard to describe, but more potent and mind grabbing is an understatement. I always seem to break through on as little as 30mgs... and I mean BREAK through. :lol:
Mc
:teeth:

#4 psylocaria

psylocaria

Search for understanding

• Free Member
  • 554 posts

Posted 24 May 2011 - 10:33 PM

Voted no, but just planted a ton of Delosperma, and as soon as I figure out how to do up the extraction, I plan on making my first DMT experiance one that I won't forget.

#5 MycoDani

MycoDani

Myco Chick

• Site Administrator
  • 9,862 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 25 May 2011 - 06:18 AM

I have been lucky enough to go to hyperspace and it was good to me!

Can't wait till it calls me again it's something to remember if you can!

Happy Trails~Dani

#6 beammeupscottie

beammeupscottie

Multidimensional being

• Expired Member
  • 118 posts

Posted 25 May 2011 - 09:04 PM

To those 3 that say they have...I salute you!!

#7 Harold

Harold

Former Member

• Banned Member
  • 307 posts

Posted 25 May 2011 - 11:30 PM

I am incredibly curious to know how many people have tried this powerful substance. It's not exactly for the faint-of-heart. Comments are fine, but not necessary. Negative responses are appreciated just as much as positive's. Trying to gauge how many people have had experience with it.

Right, don't be silly 5-meo-dmt is nothing, seriously.

I have snorted it a few times, that was not very nice and took a good hour and a half to totally wear off - I DONT reccomend it.

Smoking it lasts like 10 mins, totally gone in 30mins, I never found it very visual, it made verything look a bit like a painting and it tended to make my perception of shapes and scales go a bit crazy in the sense it was hard to tell how thin or fat parts of my body where (not that things where huge or tiney).

One thing I er, remember the most is looking in the mirror, I saw my face in thousands of tones at once.

I used to smoke it twice a week for a month or so (would have done it more if not for tollerance you need min 3 day break), it's really not that harsh, short duration, back to normal SUPER fast all I would say is that it was never 'fun' more interesting, and it never made me feel happy after smoking it. So I stopped after I smoked the gram of it I had.

Hard to deal with I would list as:
Too much LSD
xxxxxxxx Body Tremors
MDMA comedown
Too much x-xxx-xxxx when everything starts pulsating and changing size, when you look at your girlfriends face and it distorts and bloats and all your touch receptors feel like they're burning.

Edited by MycoDani, 26 May 2011 - 08:47 PM.
edited out rc talk

#8 MycoDani

MycoDani

Myco Chick

• Site Administrator
  • 9,862 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 26 May 2011 - 02:48 AM

Harold I just edited out your rc hun as we do not talk of such things here.

Carry on~Dani :)

Edited by MycoDani, 26 May 2011 - 05:46 AM.
rc removal

#9 Harold

Harold

Former Member

• Banned Member
  • 307 posts

Posted 26 May 2011 - 08:41 PM

Harold I just edited out your rc hun as we do not talk of such things here.

Carry on~Dani :)

Ah but what about xxx-xxx-xxx aint that a research? Caus you didnt take that one out :P

Edited by MycoDani, 26 May 2011 - 08:47 PM.
thx you Harold for being groovy:)

#10 MycoDani

MycoDani

Myco Chick

• Site Administrator
  • 9,862 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 26 May 2011 - 08:46 PM

Ah I didn't see that thank you :spank:

Ok now carry on :D

#11 i like cow poo

i like cow poo

Mycophiliac

• Expired Member
  • 48 posts

Posted 26 May 2011 - 09:03 PM

I've heard 5-Meo-Dmt has less patterns, can last up to thirty minutes, and is much more hectic. Never tried it. Good old dmt does the trick for me:crazy1:
  • MycoDani likes this

#12 McDozd

McDozd

In this moment

• Expired Member
  • 3,660 posts

Posted 26 May 2011 - 09:45 PM

Right, don't be silly 5-meo-dmt is nothing, seriously.

I have snorted it a few times, that was not very nice and took a good hour and a half to totally wear off - I DONT reccomend it.

I respect your feelings about, what some refer to as the "god" molecule, 5-meo.. but to say the it is nothing is kind of ignorant. It has just to much to show as n,n and bufo. If it is good 5-meo, the experience is something to be tried at least once just like 5-HO.. they all seem to carry different visuals and show different things. To say one is "nothing" is an ignorant statement. Every form of DMT I have tried so far have a very similar feeling(breakthrough, overtones of ego loss, etc), but they also effect the brain a little differently visually wise. Some of the most extreme reality/ego checks from DMT I have had has come from 5-meo.
Mc
  • MycoDani likes this

#13 beammeupscottie

beammeupscottie

Multidimensional being

• Expired Member
  • 118 posts

Posted 26 May 2011 - 10:53 PM

Hey I value ALL responses. Like I said, even negative ones. No two people are the same. Some people might be absolutely crazy about a particular sports team, or a music band or group. The next person might utterly hate the same exact thing. It doesn't mean either one of them are wrong or either one is right.

Some people love jumping out of airplanes, some people shudder at the thought of it. Some people love spicy food, some people can't stand it. Some people love technology, some people hate it.

I would be more interested in the Setting involved, history & tolerance, dosage, etc. I think that paints a clearer picture.

#14 beammeupscottie

beammeupscottie

Multidimensional being

• Expired Member
  • 118 posts

Posted 26 May 2011 - 11:12 PM

I've never heard of anyone snorting it, who enjoyed it, either.

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!