Thousands of One!

#22 Uncle G

Uncle G

"Good Ole Uncle G"

• OG VIP
  • 3,644 posts

Donator

Posted 22 August 2011 - 05:59 PM

Mrs. Hippie that some crazy ass music. I like it. I am in the backwoods of no where and hell I still got just antenna for tv. I dont even have a computer and have to go friends to mess with Mycotopia. I dont cirrculate much is what I am saying. So right on.

#23 BecomeTheOther

BecomeTheOther

Seeker

• OG VIP
  • 1,136 posts

Posted 22 August 2011 - 06:09 PM

Ive really been enjoying bluetechs new release
rainforest reverberation.

#24 MycoDani

MycoDani

Myco Chick

• Site Administrator
  • 9,862 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 22 August 2011 - 06:37 PM

Peeping Tom! :heart: I think Patton is genius and this is one of my favorite tripping albums.

9pcvBFFflEc

#25 Ilia

Ilia

mycophILIAc

• Expired Member
  • 1,424 posts

Posted 23 August 2011 - 04:10 AM

Been enjoying OTT for a while. I recommend getting the Mir, Skylon, Blumenkraft albums . Great for a trip setting
HnhuZ_p-dbQ

#26 hotsauce

hotsauce

Mycophiliac

• Expired Member
  • 75 posts

Posted 23 August 2011 - 06:47 AM

RPIEMpVUnwM
rbM7oAz3bS8

#27 SillyCone

SillyCone

Wounded Healer

• OG VIP
  • 2,850 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 12 April 2012 - 08:48 PM

I am baffled no one listens to Goa/Trance psychedelic music while on shrooms ???
Here in Belgium, Portugal and Israel, it's all the rage, there are psychedelic parties almost every week... (never went to one, though, I prefer to trip in a shamanic way)

The BPM are very shamanic, they keep the trip going and boost the hallucinations. They also are used as reference point. If you're going too deep, just relax and sync your attention to the beat.
The side melodies keep your imagination going in all directions and help with the flow you're feeling. Sync with the flow and the CEVs get COMPLETELY CRAZY !
Truly music DESIGNED by trippers for trippers.

Funny thing though : I can't listen to Goa while not under the influence of shrooms, after 5 minutes I just want to shoot the radio... But while tripping, it's just the best :D

This is Vibe Tribe, an israeli composer, very positive, never had a bad vibe with his music. Some types of Goa can be so deep it's too much if you're not ready to completely let go, but with them it's never an issue.

[Direct Link]

[Direct Link]

Also for some crazy laugh-dancing

[Direct Link]

Though nowadays, I switched to minimal music, and first in line is Extrawelt...

[Direct Link]

Or Popof

[Direct Link]

And many many others...

#28 Bassmeditation

Bassmeditation

Art is my everything.

• Expired Member
  • 745 posts

Posted 12 April 2012 - 09:18 PM

Not really exotic, depending on where you are in relation to them I suppose lol But OM is a great "stoner doom metal" band though I hate saying that as it doesnt really generalize their music. Its a bassist and a drummer(well, there are other instruments and they had 2 different drummers at different times.) They have a lot of far out meditative heavy music. Talking about yoga and misc. entheogens and lots of heavy fat bass lines, which I like(screen name :) ) The drummer kills too. This song epitimizes my usual mushroom experiences, heavy and powerful, yet meditative and refreshing.

[Direct Link]

Entheogenic has some great stuff, havent listened to them much though, very shpongle like in my opinion.

And my favorite musician of all time ever is Buckethead. Fucking amazing guitar player. I actually saw him live while dosed on MDMA and Mushies... gooooood god... 2 and a half hour set, the only time he took a break was to play with nun chucks, and pass out toys to the audience. He also plays in a band with Primus Bassist Les Claypool(Oh yea, primus too!) Funkadelic keys player Bernie Worrell and Primus' second drummer Brain called Colonel Claypools Bucket of Bernie Brains or C2B3. Crazy stuff... Crazy stuff. He has a TON of albums out with all different types of material.

example of his amazing shredding at 2:50 on lol

[Direct Link]

C2B3 - Great song too.

[Direct Link]

#29 shade-of-deep-purple

shade-of-deep-purple

Psychedelic Musician

• Expired Member
  • 360 posts

Posted 29 August 2012 - 09:01 PM

For exotic music to trip to, look no further than the good old master of the sitar himself, Ravi Shankar. Love listening to his "Three Ragas" album while on mushrooms. Also great music to smoke cannabis to. For non exotic great bands I trip on are Pink Floyd, The United States of America, Tomorrow, The Grateful Dead, Love, Tame Impala, Cream, The Jimi Hendrix Experience, The Strawberry Alarm Clock, Hawkwind, The Doors, Jefferson Airplane, Iron Butterfly, Blue Cheer, Country Joe and The Fish, and The Beatles. I'm sure there more those are just the first ones I thought of.

#30 Verendus

Verendus

Mycophiliac

• Expired Member
  • 7 posts

Posted 29 August 2012 - 09:58 PM

Slugabed has a sort of electronic style but is definitely a good listen

[Direct Link]

#31 Nunyabiz

Nunyabiz

Teonanacatl

• Free Member
  • 1,299 posts

Posted 29 August 2012 - 10:34 PM

My trips almost always end up with Ozzy on the surround sound and 12" woofer.. Flyin' High Again

#32 Deepmeditator

Deepmeditator

DeepMediTated

• OG VIP
  • 966 posts

Posted 27 October 2012 - 08:07 PM

[Direct Link]

[Direct Link]

Edited by Deepmeditator, 27 October 2012 - 09:04 PM.

#33 Deepmeditator

Deepmeditator

DeepMediTated

• OG VIP
  • 966 posts

Posted 28 October 2012 - 02:11 PM

Edited by Deepmeditator, 28 October 2012 - 02:16 PM.

#34 dead_diver

dead_diver

Stoned Since '76

• OG VIP
  • 3,540 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 28 October 2012 - 04:47 PM

Best with headphones ons_MvZxpE7YU One of these days quM_2K_vKfo Meddle was made for tripping and should be played from start to finish for full effect.

Edited by dead_diver, 28 October 2012 - 05:34 PM.

#35 Deepmeditator

Deepmeditator

DeepMediTated

• OG VIP
  • 966 posts

Posted 06 November 2012 - 11:13 PM

#36 tryptaminer

tryptaminer

at this for life

• Expired Member
  • 1,432 posts

Posted 07 November 2012 - 11:42 AM

Been enjoying OTT for a while. I recommend getting the Mir, Skylon, Blumenkraft albums . Great for a trip setting

just saw him in boston, and i've tripped to the queen of all everything... very smooth.

I recommend this one for a trip, it's one of the most powerful experiences i've had to a song in a really long time. i'm still moving from it.

zgDSzlKpzW4

#37 Deepmeditator

Deepmeditator

DeepMediTated

• OG VIP
  • 966 posts

Posted 07 November 2012 - 05:03 PM

#38 HotLikeSauce

HotLikeSauce

Let. It. Be.

• Expired Member
  • 115 posts

Posted 07 November 2012 - 05:15 PM

[Direct Link]

awesome tune, pulls me back to my childhood... simpler times:o

#39 HotLikeSauce

HotLikeSauce

Let. It. Be.

• Expired Member
  • 115 posts

Posted 07 November 2012 - 05:20 PM

[Direct Link]

my number 1 go to song for deems

[Direct Link]

a little more 'jungle'

#40 stoffel

stoffel

Mycophiliac

• Free Member
  • 159 posts

Posted 17 November 2012 - 05:51 PM

i am sorry, this double post dont belong here, cant remove it :eusa_sile

Edited by stoffel, 17 November 2012 - 06:09 PM.

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!