• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Man of Knowledge

Man of Knowledge

VIP Member

• Expired Member
  • 732 posts

Posted 24 June 2011 - 06:15 PM

Finally after three years of research and some new chemical activity, I have now put together the most complete and honest listing of the actual species of mushrooms that contain psilocine, psilocybine and other active tryptamines. I have, with symbols, marked those that are listed in dozens of books that are not active by a symbol, and those that the authors of their taxonomic papers registered the notation of intense bluing in the stipes or caps of the species studied. IT thus removes species that all new books and editions of older shroom guides by scholars need to use to correct their actual list of active species.[/COLOR=white]]

[color]So enjoy this list, extracted from Vol. IX of Ethnomycological Journals: Sacred Mushroom Studies.

[COLOR=white]The Allen List of Chemical References to the Psilocybian Neurotropic Species of Psychoactive Fungi.[/COLOR=white]

http://mycotopia.net...=1&d=1308957198[/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]http://mycotopia.net/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=224972&stc=1&d=1308957198[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Man of Knowledge[/COLOR]

Attached Files

Edited by Man of Knowledge, 24 June 2011 - 06:21 PM.

#2 dead_diver

dead_diver

Stoned Since '76

• OG VIP
  • 3,542 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 24 June 2011 - 08:51 PM

Awsome as always!

#3 Harold

Harold

Former Member

• Banned Member
  • 307 posts

Posted 25 June 2011 - 11:27 AM

Dude this is awesome.

This should be developed into a computer program myclopedia, with pictures of each strain, specific details and info, etc!

I am more than happy to work on this if you are interested or feel you have enough information for a myclopedia?

#4 Man of Knowledge

Man of Knowledge

VIP Member

• Expired Member
  • 732 posts

Posted 26 June 2011 - 07:13 PM

Teonanacatl: A Bibliography of Entheogenic Fungi. More than 2980 references, 2306 Annotations, more than 10,000 cross references, over 1500 full screen color images relating to all books and many articles of mushrooms, includes over 360 references with annotations and photos of the Genus Amanita that contain ibotenic acid and muscimol, and the Bloletes, Heimeilla's and Russula's of the Kuma tribal aborigines of the Western Highlands of New Guinea. Also includes several featurette pictorials on four of the worlds largest, ex-legal magic shroom farms in the Nederland with crop rooms of six tiers per room and 20,000 kilos a week. They grow Pan subbalteatus, Cope tropicalis and C. cyanescens, and several strains of made up cubes, the Psilocybe McKennaeii, Psilocybin mexican, not to be confused with Psilocybe mexicana, they also grow some Thai, ecuador subcubes, a Philippino cube, and sclerotia which is legal for P. mexicana and P. tampanensis. Accidentally excluded from a law based on species listed in a 100 page journal article my me, Guzman and Gartz. Included were 9 edible species as illegal by accident since the parliament in Holland were not mycologists, but based their new laws on US documentations of abuse and use. Adding edibles shows the stupidity of those law makers. at the same time in Dec 2008 that shrooms became illegal in Holland, the Mayor of Amsterdam stated that his Police force had more important matters to attend to their arrest shop owners for selling fresh mushrooms. So shroom are available and it is just a matter of how you ask the person in a shop. But the sclerotia is completely legal as are spores and grow kits for cubes and Copes.

You may also read some of the pictorial with the best photos of kilos of shrooms being grown at my site in the All Things Shroomy link on the Index page and then scroll down to species or to variopus cultivations of cube strains, and the links to the pages on Amsterdam shrooms.

http://www.mushroomjohn.org

And check the index page for the Amsterdam papers or the articles link for same. also I have a great international link page for the coollest of shroom sites on the web
have a shroomy day

Some are already posted here at mycotopia

Man of Knowledge

#5 roc

roc

Forum International Moderator

• 8,120 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 28 June 2011 - 02:33 PM

Thank You! mj

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!