• Please log in to reply
52 replies to this topic

#21 LotRev

LotRev

Technopagan

• Expired Member
  • 1,295 posts

Posted 23 April 2006 - 04:10 PM

Oh and I almost forgot to give mad props to iamshaman.com for getting the seeds to me two days after I ordered them!:bow:

#22 LotRev

LotRev

Technopagan

• Expired Member
  • 1,295 posts

Posted 24 April 2006 - 04:14 PM

All right everyone, so I haven't really done anything today except let the seeds dry out all day...I will be aquiring the alcohol this evening I hope to finish off what's been started -

Does anyone know what the best method for storage would be for the extracted liquid after the liquor extraction?

#23 encapsulated

encapsulated

Mycotopiate

• Expired Member
  • 493 posts

Posted 24 April 2006 - 04:23 PM

ok so what you do is soak in lighter fluid three times and let it evaporate off of the seeds or the glass or both?and then for the final time you saok them in alcohol(everclear)and then what do you drink the final liquid of the alcohol extraction or eat the seeds?i am totally confused and i dont even know what you are trying to make or what it is supposed to do?

P.S. how much were those seeds

#24 Hippie3

Hippie3

DUNG DEALER

• Founders
  • 40,642 posts

Posted 24 April 2006 - 04:25 PM

hbwr = hawaiian baby woodrose,
contains LSA.

#25 LotRev

LotRev

Technopagan

• Expired Member
  • 1,295 posts

Posted 24 April 2006 - 06:37 PM

ok so what you do is soak in lighter fluid three times and let it evaporate off of the seeds or the glass or both?and then for the final time you saok them in alcohol(everclear)and then what do you drink the final liquid of the alcohol extraction or eat the seeds?i am totally confused and i dont even know what you are trying to make or what it is supposed to do?

P.S. how much were those seeds

Haha, all right...here it goes

I haven't been completely detailed, assuming most knew of this process. It's a pretty easy procedure actually...

You will do the soak in the fluid first (the number of times is a preference, I did three because I had no alcohol to move to the next step) - the theory is that soaking the chopped up seed in a fluid containing naphtha with remove the toxins in the seeds that cause you to have uncomfortable stomach cramps and vomiting. You will pour out and dispose of any liquids filtered out of the seeds by the lighter fluid (sorry I hadnt gotten that far yet).

When you do the soak in the alcohol (which I am yet to do), that process is suppose to pull the LSA (what you want) out of the seeds. You will use about a 50mL bottle of alcohol for this. btw-You can soak them more than one time in the alcohol. I would recommend at least 2 soaks, and the soaks do not have to be a whole day long - a couple hours should do fine.

The idea is to get the toxins out of these seeds and then remove the good stuff and store it in the alcohol...at this point, you can judge dosage by the number of seeds you put into it and the amount of alcoholic liquid you have left after the extraction.

I apologize if it is confusing, I will try and clear up the entire tek after it is completed...

As for eating the seeds after removing the toxins...I don't know, I was wondering that myself, but yes the idea for this is to drink a dose of the liquid mixed in with say...orange juice or kool-aid or some other enjoyable drink...then you trip on LSA, if you want details about HBWR (hawaiian baby woodrose) seeds, dosage, effects, and law please visit erowid - erowid.org/plants/hbw/hbw.shtml

feel free to ask any other questions...I will answer what I can and repost the tek when it is completed.

ohh yeah and the price was 100 seeds for about $15, they are very easy to find and legal to buy...be careful with the law when it comes to LSA though, check it out first - a normal dose would be about 5-8 seeds, so you make as much extract as you want for your doses.

#26 Hippie3

Hippie3

DUNG DEALER

• Founders
  • 40,642 posts

Posted 24 April 2006 - 06:48 PM

if you want details about HBWR (hawaiian baby woodrose) seeds, dosage, effects, and law please visit erowid - erowid.org/plants/hbw/hbw.shtml

ha.
we have more and better info right here.

-Common name: Hawaiian baby woodrose
-Origin: Hawaii
-History: Used by the poor Hawaiians, to get high cheaply...it is now known for its lsa content
-Law: Legal
-Active Ingredients: Lysergic acid amides
-Dosage: 3-10 seeds
-Preparation method: Seeds can be eaten or an extraction can be made
-Effects: euphoria, hallucination, perception and time distortion, nausea, stomach pain
-Duration: 8 to 12 hours

*Growing informations*
-Growing difficulty: easy
-temperature: 80 and up
-Humidity: normal
-Light: full sun
-soil: regular potting soil..
-Propagation: seeds
-tips and tricks: give it something to grow on...dont forget its a vine

Posted Image

also see
http://mycotopia.net...html?1056797521
http://mycotopia.net...html?1060978482
http://mycotopia.net...es/5/81533.html

#27 LotRev

LotRev

Technopagan

• Expired Member
  • 1,295 posts

Posted 24 April 2006 - 07:04 PM

ha.
we have more and better info right here.

haha, sorry sorry Hip, I am just used to jumping right to their vaults...I meant no offense to the topia of course...this is where I got everything I know and continue to learn every day...

#28 LotRev

LotRev

Technopagan

• Expired Member
  • 1,295 posts

Posted 24 April 2006 - 07:15 PM

One more quick update before the alcohol extraction (I don't have it yet) - this is a picture of the seeds after completely drying and all of the fluid evaporating...these seeds have been out all day, and they look the same as they did before the soaking...

Next you will do the same thing you did with the lighter fluid, but with the alcohol - except you will want to retain anything that is strained off of the seeds (that is the liquid LSA basically)

Attached Thumbnails

• dryafter.jpg

#29 Elf Salvation

Elf Salvation

Mycotopiate

• OG VIP
  • 733 posts

Posted 24 April 2006 - 07:55 PM

:hippie:
Yeah Yeah I love it.

ELF

#30 encapsulated

encapsulated

Mycotopiate

• Expired Member
  • 493 posts

Posted 24 April 2006 - 09:08 PM

ok thanks man

#31 encapsulated

encapsulated

Mycotopiate

• Expired Member
  • 493 posts

Posted 24 April 2006 - 09:14 PM

elf is the experiance a good one? And also my brother once ground up some morning glory seeds and put them in water and let it sit is this pretty much the same thing???/ i doubt it but figured i would ask anyways!!

#32 Elf Salvation

Elf Salvation

Mycotopiate

• OG VIP
  • 733 posts

Posted 24 April 2006 - 09:26 PM

Yess the experience will be similar, but as Lotrev is doing, Hbwr are much stonger and using naptha to pull out toxins may produce a cleaner trip.

I have not done this myself, but have eaten many mornig glory seed at times.

ELF

#33 encapsulated

encapsulated

Mycotopiate

• Expired Member
  • 493 posts

Posted 24 April 2006 - 10:38 PM

do you mean the experience is similar to boomers?

#34 Hippie3

Hippie3

DUNG DEALER

• Founders
  • 40,642 posts

Posted 24 April 2006 - 10:52 PM

how stoned ARE you ?
you just asked him
if it's like morning glory seeds,
he said yes, kinda similar.
so he's not talking about boomers, is he ?

my brother once ground up some morning glory seeds and put them in water and let it sit is this pretty much the same thing?

yes the experience will be similar, but as Lotrev is doing, Hbwr are much stonger and using naptha to pull out toxins may produce a cleaner trip. I have not done this myself, but have eaten many morning glory seed at times.

:lol:

#35 encapsulated

encapsulated

Mycotopiate

• Expired Member
  • 493 posts

Posted 25 April 2006 - 01:27 AM

my bad hip must not have been paying attention!!! Will read better next time

#36 Hippie3

Hippie3

DUNG DEALER

• Founders
  • 40,642 posts

Posted 25 April 2006 - 07:34 AM

it's good to pay attention
when you're taking people's time
to answer your questions.

#37 LotRev

LotRev

Technopagan

• Expired Member
  • 1,295 posts

Posted 25 April 2006 - 06:19 PM

Here's the update everyone...

I got the Everclear - I am now soaking the HBWR seeds in the Everclear...I will strain and drain it all once tonight, then let it soak overnight.

Keep stirring...

Attached Thumbnails

• soakec.jpg

#38 LotRev

LotRev

Technopagan

• Expired Member
  • 1,295 posts

Posted 25 April 2006 - 10:08 PM

Here is the liquid that comes out of the seeds with the Everclear...

I would say it looks exactly like rum - a real nice brown color that is well blended with the everclear...unlike the lighter fluid extract which was very cloudy and you could easily distinguish between the extract and lighter fluid...

You will KEEP any liquid that comes off of the seeds after the Everclear extraction.

(I hope it really took all that crap out of the seeds with the fluid, we will see soon)

Attached Thumbnails

• extract.jpg

#39 LotRev

LotRev

Technopagan

• Expired Member
  • 1,295 posts

Posted 25 April 2006 - 11:17 PM

Quick question for anyone who might have tried this - or anyone at all

Here are a couple pictures of the filters used...

The first three filters are from the lighter fluid extraction.
The fourth is from the Everclear extraction.

Look at the colors on the filters...am I losing anything worth keeping on that Everclear one?

It seems like the Everclear has far stronger extraction capabilities than the Ronsonol...should I have used a stronger Naphtha agent?

Attached Thumbnails

• filters2.jpg
  • filters1.jpg

#40 Elf Salvation

Elf Salvation

Mycotopiate

• OG VIP
  • 733 posts

Posted 26 April 2006 - 02:03 AM

You'll bee allright Lotrev. Only agent for the purpose aside from naptha that would work would bee toluene or xylol, xylene, ect. Hmm ya get me thinking.

The alchohol definately works. ;)

ELF

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!