Paradox
©
Fisana

Photo
- - - - -

DIY Smokes + Cigarette Machines (electronic or manual?)

• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

#21 Teonanacatl38

Teonanacatl38

Extradimentional Psilocypher

• OG VIP
  • 1,244 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 20 September 2011 - 05:52 PM

Iv hand rolled mine for forever.

I like it way better, it's cheaper, and Im pretty sure sure they"ll kill me off just as fast as the pre-fab smokes :smokin:

#22 ethnobotanist420

ethnobotanist420

Welcome to the Machine

• OG VIP
  • 3,717 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 20 September 2011 - 06:40 PM

Tobacco, a roller and some tubes.
Only way to smoke cigarettes for me.
Cheap and effective lol

#23 WHITE RABBIT

WHITE RABBIT

Let's take a trip

• Free Member
  • 275 posts

Posted 06 November 2011 - 08:14 AM

I buy 8oz of my blend of tobacco and a box of Hot Rod tubes and its only $14 and change. i use a "Top" named machine and i dont think i'll ever go back lol. Cheaper and tastes better, acually smoke less cigs... We have a place here that will match the blend of fav cig. Very nice. They will roll them for u for $10 extra but im cheap lol

#24 wurrgit

wurrgit

Mycophage

• Free Member
  • 168 posts

Posted 17 November 2011 - 04:28 PM

Have a look at raw tobacco if you guys like your baccy free of additives, also im pretty sure its taxed lower than even the pipe variety.

I worked with a guy that imports his own and makes rolling tobacco, pipe tobacco and snus. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Snus

Personally i dont use tobacco but my gut feeling is that the raw stuff is better for you and the guys that were working with me and the guy importing his own were all buying from him very cheaply and were really happy with the taste and effects.

#25 hurricane

hurricane

Mycophiliac

• Expired Member
  • 10 posts

Posted 17 November 2011 - 05:01 PM

31soZ9u-DHL._SL500_AA300_.jpg
This is what i use to roll or stuff mine I should say. I've been making them for over a year now and its so worth it. I pay 15 bucks for a pound and buy two boxes of tube for about 6 bucks so i'm paying 21 dollars for two cartons and it takes me 5 mins to make a pack.

The injector does suck on this machine though, I went ahead and ordered 2 replacements as soon as i got the machine and 3 injectors have lasted me about a year now.

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!