• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 PsychonautPower

PsychonautPower

Mycotopiate

• Validating
  • 613 posts

Posted 02 August 2011 - 11:55 AM

Can anyone here give me a trip report about Treasure Coast shrooms. I am curious to know what the experience is like. Lots of Visuals? Body feelings?
Dose you took?

Thank you.

#2 Landogarner

Landogarner

Nosce Teipsum

• Free Member
  • 412 posts

Posted 02 August 2011 - 01:41 PM

I'd like to know also. One of these days I want to compile a vault worthy thread with anecdotal reports on the different trip qualities of each strain.

#3 perrch01

perrch01

Mycotopiate

• Expired Member
  • 1,473 posts

Posted 02 August 2011 - 11:54 PM

Treasure coast trip report? Sure, I have eaten ounces of them. They are pretty much exactly the same as every other cube

Don't look too hard for different types of trips from different strains of cubes, remember that they are all cubes. Now if you get into cyans or azures or something like that absolutely but...

Look for one that fruits well and works well for you

#4 PsychonautPower

PsychonautPower

Mycotopiate

• Validating
  • 613 posts

Posted 03 August 2011 - 01:47 AM

Interesting explanation perch. I will test out your belief soon and let you know if I concur.

#5 MungoFungo

MungoFungo

THE Un-Governable FORCE

• OG VIP
  • 1,881 posts

Posted 04 August 2011 - 11:27 AM

Not sure if i agree... I have researched different strains and many different times.. and they all seem to be consistent in their particular feel..

for instance Golden Teachers for me were too mellow. kinda like good for a beginner who wanted that "trippy" shroom expeirence. But...........

Ive researched the African Transkeis same dose as the GT.. always use 5 gzzz because the Mayan indians used to use about that much for their healing ceremonies..

anyway.............the africans seem to more electric.. HIght energy....and aphrodesiak... i mean they seem to be a realy aphrodesiak everytime reseaarched with these get well uhhh arroused.. both women and men... and it is consistant with others that have also resaearched this strain...

but seems to be conssistand everytime... same kinda feel....

oh also yeah currently gonnna reasearch treasure coast...soon....
  • EmmisonJ likes this

#6 Landogarner

Landogarner

Nosce Teipsum

• Free Member
  • 412 posts

Posted 04 August 2011 - 11:57 AM

That's what I'm talking about. The little intricate and subtle differences are fascinating to me. I find myself choosing what strains to grow based on the characteristics of each strains trip.

I am definitely going to start a thread and compile all the anecdotal evidence together. I can't be the only one who might find this info useful, if not interesting.
  • MycoDani likes this

#7 PsychonautPower

PsychonautPower

Mycotopiate

• Validating
  • 613 posts

Posted 03 September 2011 - 02:51 AM

Im still waiting for this thread of yours Lando

#8 mate0x

mate0x

st0ned

• OG VIP
  • 4,608 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 03 September 2011 - 08:00 AM

The TC I had was a short and very clean feeling experience. Lots of euphoria, quick come down.

#9 MycoDani

MycoDani

Myco Chick

• Site Administrator
  • 9,862 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 03 September 2011 - 02:37 PM

TC didn't do much for me but I take a lot cause I am immune or something it's strange. I love South American strains PE of course seemed stronger than most cubes but that's speculation.

A cube is a cube technically but there is so much more to them then to just say oh yea there all the same. As I see the subtle differences in strains as well but it's pure conjecture.

I must say I do love gulf coast strains that one just isn't my favorite if I had to choose but it's a good shroom and to each his/her own.

Happy Trails~Dani
  • EmmisonJ likes this

#10 EmmisonJ

EmmisonJ

halcyon & on & on

• Expired Member
  • 958 posts

Posted 15 September 2011 - 12:58 PM

yeah all the strains are still cubes but a lot of different strains have considerable physical differences (appearance) so why wouldn't they also have a variance in alkaloid concentrations? not a radical difference like between cubes and azures or other psilocybes but perhaps a noticeable difference?

it seemed to me that the south american cubes seemed very strong for their size as well, but this is all subjective on my part
  • MycoDani and Shadowlord like this

#11 Coopdog

Coopdog

Mycotopiate

• OG VIP
  • 3,506 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 15 September 2011 - 02:12 PM

I have positive things to say about hem. I disagree on a cubie being same as any other cubie. They all have a different effect on my psych. THe treasure coast came with beautiful dancing closed eye visuals that I particularly enjoyed, and a couple of total out of body experiences on 40 grams or so of fresh ones with ranch dressing. :)

They also fruited profusely for me and I got like 7-8 flushes from a big horse manure bulk I did before it finally succumbed to mold, which I thought was way cool also.

I find they all effect me a little different. Feel around with a few different kinds and you will find something you like.

Peace...
  • Shadowlord likes this

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!