• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 calistoner

calistoner

Former Member

• Banned Member
  • 760 posts

Posted 21 August 2011 - 07:04 PM

A friend recently got a hold of over 500 grams of sugar trim from a grower. he has no bags but knows there is tons of hash in the leaves.

i have been looking online for a few hours and only came up with 2 options

i can either make my own bags,

or try to use the so called "gumby hash" method. it sounds pretty promising, im just not so sure it will yeild very pure hash. i tried to find pictures or a pictorial on it and came up empty.

any help is much appreciated

EDIT: Just putting this out there but hes not looking to make hash oil or anything, that is way too much leaf to soak in naptha.

Edited by calistoner, 21 August 2011 - 07:12 PM.

#2 gonefishen

gonefishen

cactus protector

• Free Member
  • 476 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 21 August 2011 - 09:21 PM

swim uses the 1 gallon bubble knock off bags get them on ebay cheap:)
you only need the bottom 3 bags technically so you could save there
you could also make a pollen(keef) sifter box and get some hash that way.
swim has one of these they work great you could make a big version pretty easy :teeth:
http://mycotopia.net...=1&d=1313979827

Attached Thumbnails

• Magnetic-Wooden-Storage-Box.jpg

#3 calistoner

calistoner

Former Member

• Banned Member
  • 760 posts

Posted 21 August 2011 - 09:40 PM

i actually have a tiny kief box, but it can barely fit 7 grams. building a big one would be a pain.

with the gumby tek, you do basically the same thing as bubble bags, just minus the bags.

you get your leaf, put it in a 5 gallon bucket then add ice water, stir with a drill for 10-15 minutes, then strain it using some type of screen to get all the plant material out.

then you let it sit for 4 hours, and siphon off most of the water, then transfer to a mason jar and let it sit again, siphon off one more time then put on wax paper to dry.

seems simple enough, i know it wont yield as pure hash, but it will be good enough to smoke!

#4 yelodrvr

yelodrvr

Mycophiliac

• Free Member
  • 51 posts

Posted 21 August 2011 - 11:57 PM

Dry Ice Hash

tried this once. finding dry ice was a pain in the ass. ordered 220 bag from flee bay $25. just dont shake to long.

6-Z9-dARjP8

Edited by Phineas_Carmichael, 22 August 2011 - 12:23 AM.
embedded video

#5 twoguysupnorth

twoguysupnorth

Mycotopiate

• OG VIP
  • 2,003 posts

Posted 17 January 2013 - 11:06 AM

on ebay or other sites like that you can find micron netting in like brine shrimp hatching tools and some fish or aquarium stuff.Cheaper of course, I got a 3 piece set I think for 20$ or so.

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!