#1 Cue

Cue

Chat Head

• OG VIP
  • 8,286 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 13 September 2011 - 08:18 PM

OK I'm about to try what was recommended to me by a friend in the "real" world, Orange smoothie. He just says OJ, ice and a little milk. So I'm going with 10gs dried powder, some OJ, ice, skim milk and a little vanilla ice cream. Any other ideas make it fast because I'm about to start the blender.

#2 psycheholic

psycheholic

S-W-I-M Team

• OG VIP
  • 2,726 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 13 September 2011 - 08:26 PM

I would hold the milk as it is used to come down off psychedelics for people tripping too hard. I.have used it to come off an acid trip before.....it works a little. it ay not affect alkaloids though. thought I would just throw that out here. Happy Tripp
  • Cue likes this

#3 Cue

Cue

Chat Head

• OG VIP
  • 8,286 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 13 September 2011 - 08:29 PM

Oh shit nasty and a fucking BRAIN FREEZE!:horse:

#4 crazy1

crazy1

Home Grown

• Expired Member
  • 1,801 posts

Posted 13 September 2011 - 08:33 PM

Have fun brother :teeth:

#5 mate0x

mate0x

st0ned

• OG VIP
  • 4,607 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 13 September 2011 - 08:33 PM

Enjoy my friend, I make smoothies sometimes also.

Fresh/frozen berries
Lemonade Concentrate
Ice
Mushrooms

25 mins later....

:laser:

Hope you have a good ride!

#6 Cue

Cue

Chat Head

• OG VIP
  • 8,286 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 13 September 2011 - 08:35 PM

I would hold the milk as it is used to come down off psychedelics for people tripping too hard. I.have used it to come off an acid trip before.....it works a little. it ay not affect alkaloids though. thought I would just throw that out here. Happy Tripp

Yeah I thought about that, but the OJ can be used to enhance the trip so maybe they will coucil each other out. I didn't put too much in, except for maybe too much ice. And with 10gs that should be plenty. The dry shrooms are a blend of TLY and BR pins with EQs grown outdoors from an old cake. So everything should be in place for one hell of a ride. I'm hoping to go down the rabbit hole tonight. Just to bad I don't have chat to hangout in. LOL, good looking out Bro.

#7 Cue

Cue

Chat Head

• OG VIP
  • 8,286 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 13 September 2011 - 08:40 PM

This shit is nasty would vodka help.

#8 mate0x

mate0x

st0ned

• OG VIP
  • 4,607 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 13 September 2011 - 08:42 PM

Yea deff skip the dairy next time my man :drk:

Vodka goes great with tripping!

#9 Cue

Cue

Chat Head

• OG VIP
  • 8,286 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 13 September 2011 - 08:44 PM

Now you tell me. Chocolate did help some.

#10 Crazy8ths

Crazy8ths

Mycotopiate

• Expired Member
  • 593 posts

Posted 13 September 2011 - 08:51 PM

Moooooooooo :-) Tripping is fun!

#11 Cue

Cue

Chat Head

• OG VIP
  • 8,286 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 13 September 2011 - 08:52 PM

Like the commercial for California dairy "I'm a happy cow"

#12 threekgtvr4

threekgtvr4

EntheoGuru in training

• Expired Member
  • 318 posts

Posted 13 September 2011 - 08:52 PM

Hope you enjoy Cue. Have fun with your magic smoothie.

#13 SillyCone

SillyCone

Wounded Healer

• OG VIP
  • 2,846 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 13 September 2011 - 09:38 PM

Enjoy my friend !

About the milk, I'm sorry, but I don't buy that. I now believe that to be a total myth.
There is nothing in the milk that would counteract the psilocin in your brain.
I heard people saying one should drink orange juice to come down...

I believe drinking anything could help your mind off the bad thoughts and go back to your happy place, it's a pure placebo.

If you really want to come down from shrooms, have a few drops of liquid benzodiazepines, or a tab of the same...

That said, I also believe it's a bad idea to mix milk and OJ, but that's only because I find the mix tastes awfull, and the acid of the OJ might coagulate the milk.

I like to drink my shrooms in a hot tea with lots of sugar, that way I never taste the shrooms.

Aaaanywayyyys, happy rabbit hole, friend !
  • wordman likes this

#14 Toadstool

Toadstool

Mycophage

• OG VIP
  • 279 posts

Posted 13 September 2011 - 10:10 PM

Enjoy my friend !

About the milk, I'm sorry, but I don't buy that. I now believe that to be a total myth.
There is nothing in the milk that would counteract the psilocin in your brain.
I heard people saying one should drink orange juice to come down...

I believe drinking anything could help your mind off the bad thoughts and go back to your happy place, it's a pure placebo.

If you really want to come down from shrooms, have a few drops of liquid benzodiazepines, or a tab of the same...

That said, I also believe it's a bad idea to mix milk and OJ, but that's only because I find the mix tastes awfull, and the acid of the OJ might coagulate the milk.

I like to drink my shrooms in a hot tea with lots of sugar, that way I never taste the shrooms.

Aaaanywayyyys, happy rabbit hole, friend !

Have to disagree. I have seen it 1st hand more than once. Been with ppl that thought they could dose like myself and 2 friends and were sadly mistaken. Did not say " Drink this it will bring you down from the trip" Just had them drink it and 15 min's later were back to normal.

#15 wildedibles

wildedibles

Naturalist

• OG VIP
  • 7,974 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 14 September 2011 - 07:18 AM

Milk is almost a food thats why we can take milk with some meds instead of food and well food with most buzes brings you down maybe our stomach needs the energy for digestion more than our mind for tripin

eg just a thought ... when we eat our body shuts down other parts to put energy into digestion ... thats why we dont eat and run around it is bad to use muscles and eat at the same time just an idea out there no science to back it up lol :) happy tripin I like berry smoothys with yogurt or just ice.
  • wordman likes this

#16 SillyCone

SillyCone

Wounded Healer

• OG VIP
  • 2,846 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 14 September 2011 - 07:27 AM

I don't know about you, but when I eat in a trip, I don't come down at all, at the opposite !!!

Every opportunity to test our senses in a trip should be taken... Man, try to eat a juicy fruit or drink freshly pressed orange juice when hallucinating, I guarantee you an explosion of the senses and sparkles all over in your brain.

It is very shamanic to eat...

@Todd : might still be placebo effect... Your brain does as you believe, not the opposite. And that's no first hand experience : have YOU ever come down from a trip by drinking milk ?

#17 SillyCone

SillyCone

Wounded Healer

• OG VIP
  • 2,846 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 14 September 2011 - 07:30 AM

BTW, Cue, how was it ?
We all babble on your thread while you're hard at trippin', sorry :D

#18 mate0x

mate0x

st0ned

• OG VIP
  • 4,607 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 14 September 2011 - 07:49 AM

And blood letting helped people....

Correlation does NOT imply causation ( thanks Steven Levitt )

Milk won't bring you down from a trip, I know first hand.
  • wordman likes this

#19 MungoFungo

MungoFungo

THE Un-Governable FORCE

• OG VIP
  • 1,878 posts

Posted 14 September 2011 - 08:00 AM

HELL YEAH!! DRINK IT DOWN! IT's worth it.......

MILK YEAH TOTAL MYTH..

can't stop that stuff no way..

TIME ONly stops it.....................

Funny had a friend once who wanted to come down.. heard the milk myth..

HE SAID...........HELL NO! HELL NO!! drank a big glass of milk and after his trip only "peaked"..............hahahaha............

i love the children, of course...........but they just taste like awful hell..........and after i do a chocolate ice cream smoothie, i can't eat chocoloate for like 2 days or maybe just one day, i love chocoalte but it just kinda momentarily ruins the chocolate taste for me...................NOW im a capsule man.........easy just swollow............

CUE?? where did you go?? hopefully u won't even be able to operate a key board.............10gz should do the trick...

you beamed up somewhere? sure you are on your own star trip

Edited by MungoFungo, 14 September 2011 - 08:08 AM.

#20 Cue

Cue

Chat Head

• OG VIP
  • 8,286 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 14 September 2011 - 10:46 AM

BTW, Cue, how was it ?
We all babble on your thread while you're hard at trippin', sorry :D

Don't be sorry brother, I wasn't even on line.
I am surprised at all the responses.
The smoothie was some nasty shit, don't try this at home I'm a professional. I couldn't guzzle because of the brain freeze. 10gs dried of this batch was way too much. This harvest was twice as strong as the others. I'm getting off topic, sorry. If i ever do smoothies again, I might try berries.

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!