• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

#21 tsanford

tsanford

Mycophiliac

• Validating
  • 26 posts

Posted 14 September 2011 - 10:59 AM

NOW im a capsule man.........easy just swollow............

How much dried, powdered grams do you put into each capsule, and how many capsules do you have to take for a decent trip?

#22 MungoFungo

MungoFungo

THE Un-Governable FORCE

• OG VIP
  • 1,881 posts

Posted 14 September 2011 - 11:04 AM

yeah if u go to casule connection they is real cheap......$17.95

have two sizes..........0 and 00...............capsule size..

of course it depends what you are putting in them and how dense u pack each capsule..

but the organic shroomms are a very light powdered.............so it takes 4 "00" size to equal a gram....

#23 MerryPrankster

MerryPrankster

Mycotopiate

• Expired Member
  • 274 posts

Posted 09 December 2011 - 07:33 AM

Milk + OJ + Ice makes for a nasty smoothie. It just sounds gross! I do enjoy 'Magic' smoothies, though. My favourite is as follows: some frozen berries, some yogurt, ice cream, a little bit of apple (or orange) juice, ice and then maybe a couple of other fruits. I personally like watermelon, my friend loves banana. Add your mushies and then blend the fuck out of it for a good 5 minutes. You want to break up all the berry seeds so you're not crunching on them. Can't even taste the mushies. Tastes divine!

I find it helps eliminate the body load because while my stomach has something to digest (so it doesn't feel 'empty') it's very smooth and makes it easy to digest.

#24 wordman

wordman

Mycophiliac

• Free Member
  • 44 posts

Posted 06 June 2018 - 04:28 PM

I find powdered 'shrooms almost tasteless when mixed well in a cup of "Fruit on the bottom" yogurt. I like strawberry. YUMMIE!

• Spooner likes this

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!