Paradox
©
Fisana

Photo
- - - - -

Juicing fresh Cannabis - 60 times the goods , no high !

• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

#1 hyphaenation

hyphaenation

Former Staff

• Honorary Former Staff
  • 13,977 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 15 September 2011 - 08:40 PM

It's amazing !

Juicing fresh -Cannabis- leaves and flowers:

qa0nLdVJiIg

Juicing Raw Cannabis: Part I
https://www.marijuan...Cannabis-Part-I

Health conscious Americans have long since known the health benefits of juicing raw vegetables. And now, physicians and patients across the country are beginning to apply the same principles to medical marijuana by juicing raw cannabis leaves.

Juicing fruits and vegetables is a great way to infuse concentrated vitamins, minerals and phytonutrients into your diet. Fresh juice is key to delivering these nutrients because vitamins decompose quickly. For example, fresh, non-pasteurized juice that is stored for more than 12 hours will begin to oxidize and lose its nutritional value. Since the nutrients are in liquid form, the juice requires hardly any digestion, allowing its nutritional goodness to be rapidly absorbed into your system. Apply these same concepts to medical marijuana, and juicing could be the quickest, most efficient way to harness the medicinal plant’s benefits. This is especially true when you consider that cannabis loses important enzymes when it’s heated, just like raw food.

Not only does juicing cannabis leaves have significant health benefits, it is widely appealing to patients because it does come with the typical high associated with smoking. That’s because the leaves are high in CBD (Cannabidiol), a non-psychoactive component of marijuana that has been shown in studies to moderate the euphoric effects of THC – the most psychotropic of the marijuana plant’s 80 known cannabinoids. THC must be heated in order to be activated, which is another contributing factor to cannabis juice’s non-psychoactive effects.

By juicing the leaves of the cannabis plant, patients are able to drink CBD in its pure, natural form, which has been proven to treat countless medical conditions. CBD has anti-inflammatory, anti-biotic, anti-depressant, anti-psychotic, anti-oxidant, sedative, and immunomodulatory properties, and has been shown to relieve convulsions, inflammation, anxiety, and nausea. It’s perhaps the most medicinal of all of the marijuana plant’s components, and it’s even been shown to inhibit cancer cell growth.

Dr. William Courtney of Mendocino, CA, a “pot doc” who was profiled in the Washington Post last year because of his work with cannabis juice, recommends that patients juice 15-20 leaves per day. Cannabis leaves have the highest CBD levels, and are therefore best for juicing, when the plants are between 70-85 days old. Unfortunately, for patients who aren’t allowed to grow their own medicine, accessing so many leaves could be unrealistic for a full 30 days of juicing. But perhaps the state run dispensaries in AZ and NJ will catch on and create this healing juice? Only time will tell.

Stay tuned for Juicing Cannabis Part II

Juicing Raw Cannabis Part II: How to Juice Raw Cannabis

https://www.marijuan...ce-Raw-Cannabis

Posted on 06/27/2011 in Medical Marijuana
Continued from Juicing Cannabis Part I

There is not much research yet into the benefits of juicing raw cannabis. However, much anecdotal evidence has been circling the Web and well-known publications. High Times Magazine reported on a woman who used juiced cannabis to treat her lupus, rheumatoid arthritis, endometriosis, interstitial cystitis, hypoglycemia, anemia, chronic sinusitis, chronic bacterial infections, and other serious ailments, claiming that drinking raw cannabis juice saved her life. And the Washington Post reported that a sufferer of Crohn's disease credits raw cannabis juice with helping reverse the painful intestinal disorder.

As most people know, marijuana’s medical quality has been recognized by a wide range of medical and public health organizations, including the American Academy of HIV Medicine, American College of Physicians, American Nurses Association, American Public Health Association, Leukemia & Lymphoma Society and many others. Yet opponents of medical marijuana have long since argued that cannabis is not a medicine, simply because they say medicine should not be smoked. However, juiced raw cannabis may be the antidote to their arguments.

How to Juice Raw Cannabis

Supplies needed:

- Juicer
- 15-20 cannabis leaves
- Optional: 2-4 inches of cannabis buds
- Fresh carrots

Directions: First, juice the cannabis leaves through the juicer. Second, juice the buds through the juicer (optional). Finally, juice carrots through the juicer until you have one-part cannabis juice and 10-parts carrot juice. Doing so will counteract the bitterness of the raw cannabis. Divide into three portions and drink throughout the day. Juice will keep for up to 3 days in the refrigerator.

My first attempt at juicing raw Cannabis was a great success ! I dusted off my old wheat-grass juicer out of the cupboard and after just having watched the above video , the wife and I decided we just had to try weed-grass juice !

https://mycotopia.ne...=1&d=1316136572

We took some fresh leaves and buds from a timely outdoor trimming session and stuffed them into the hopper of the juicer. Tightened all the connections and started cranking ...

The juice started flowing immediately.

Being a newbie I decided to cover all the bases and re-juice the pulp that extruded out the end of the juicer. It gave a little more and we were well happy.

Now came the fun part which was trying the Cannabinoid-rich juce ...
It tasted strong , green and a lot like the smell of Cannabis , a good sign that there are happy-causing terpenes such as alpha-pineine and associates. It went down really well.

The best thing about juicing raw Cannabis is the amount of Cannabinoids you can get into your system without getting high , at all ... Tried it with straight buds and same thing , non-pychoactive in the THC acid form , but chock full of tumor-killing , anti-inflammatory goodness.

Glad I discovered this at harvest time because I don't grow indoors at the moment and wouldn't have been able to try it without having leaves and shake readily available.

If you get the chance i'd highly (pun intended)recommend trying non-psychoactive Cannabis juice. It is wonderful ...

https://mycotopia.ne...=1&d=1316137620

http://en.wikipedia....iki/Cannabinoid

Types

At least 85 cannabinoids have been isolated from the cannabis plant.[7] To the right the main classes of natural cannabinoids are shown. All classes derive from cannabigerol-type compounds and differ mainly in the way this precursor is cyclized.

Tetrahydrocannabinol (THC), cannabidiol (CBD) and cannabinol (CBN) are the most prevalent natural cannabinoids and have received the most study. Other common cannabinoids are listed below:

CBG Cannabigerol
CBC Cannabichromene
CBL Cannabicyclol
CBV Cannabivarin
THCV Tetrahydrocannabivarin
CBDV Cannabidivarin
CBCV Cannabichromevarin
CBGV Cannabigerovarin
CBGM Cannabigerol Monoethyl Ether

Attached Thumbnails

• juice2.jpg
  • juice1.jpg

Edited by hyphaenation, 15 September 2011 - 09:14 PM.

• Erkee likes this

#2 hyphaenation

hyphaenation

Former Staff

• Honorary Former Staff
  • 13,977 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 15 September 2011 - 09:28 PM

Juicing the fresh leaves instead of burning the dried plant matter does not deliver the same concentrate of THC (the psychoactive component) and recent research has shown that CBD works better consumed raw. The THC needs heat for activation and because of that, the raw leaves don’t produce a “high”.

Juicing Raw -Cannabis- for Greater Health

http://berkeleypatie...greater-health/

#3 hyphaenation

hyphaenation

Former Staff

• Honorary Former Staff
  • 13,977 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 15 September 2011 - 09:33 PM

Raw Medicine

A survivor of lupus, rheumatoid arthritis, endometriosis, interstitial cystitis, hypoglycemia, anemia, chronic sinusitis, chronic bacterial infections and other serious ailments, Kristen Peskuski has come to believe that what she really suffered from was cannabinoid deficiency disorder – and that drinking raw cannabis juice saved her life.

http://hightimes.com...l/ht_admin/6907
  • madeline likes this

#4 1620

• Expired Member
  • 68 posts

Posted 15 September 2011 - 09:52 PM

Thanks for sharing hyphaenation, you could try drying the leftover leaves and buds and save for a bubble hash extraction?

#5 hyphaenation

hyphaenation

Former Staff

• Honorary Former Staff
  • 13,977 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 15 September 2011 - 09:59 PM

Yah you could , or vaporize ...

The cool part of this is that even fan leaves are highly medicinal. I'd probably try and recover some resin glands if I was juicing buds or shake.

#6 TVCasualty

TVCasualty

Embrace Your Damage

• 14,090 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 16 September 2011 - 07:38 AM

That is some fascinating stuff, thanks for sharing it! Got a friend working on a well-lit closet and another friend with Stage III lung cancer (who also has a juicer) so I'll try to get them together ASAP.
  • madeline likes this

#7 riseabovethought

riseabovethought

innerspace explorer

• App Administrator
  • 4,211 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 16 September 2011 - 11:55 AM

Wowzers! Thanks Hyph! Ive really been tuning into this juicer thing lately. Anyone who wants to consider juicing for health and prevention, - check out Fat, Sick, and Nearly Dead at netflix. - Its about a guy who cures himself of an autoimmune disease by just juicing 2 months straight.

Mix in some cannabis and vioala! We might just be closing in on something amazing here! What if there's an age old secret magic combo we could stumble upon here?! ((There was a stone tablet found and shown in a doc called the pharmacratic inquisition that had 4 stages or steps or maybe a combo of entheos which started with amanita or cannabis, step 2 was pans or cyans, step 3 is rue or DMT, & step 4 is the poppy plant...or maybe its a combo)...

Maybe juicing all of these super foods and combining them in the body just right at the perfect proportions - Poof, maybe a whole new type of experience only us explorers will know about, hehe...might take us to the next level?? Thanks again Hyph!! Great stuff!

Edited by riseabovethought, 16 September 2011 - 01:22 PM.

• madeline likes this

#8 Lilpilgrim

Lilpilgrim

Home Grown Green

• Expired Member
  • 151 posts

Posted 16 September 2011 - 11:55 AM

Thank's for sharing, we will be trying this Real soon.. Much appreciated..

Peace

Pilgrim

#9 TVCasualty

TVCasualty

Embrace Your Damage

• 14,090 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 16 September 2011 - 03:45 PM

From my reading, apparently the best quality juice and most efficient extraction comes from grinding the veggies and then extracting with a hydraulic press juicer.

This one cost about $360 but I believe was discontinued though it shows the general idea (click for larger image):

blue_press.145103004_std.jpg

A home-built version of this could be made a lot cheaper and the only specialty items needed would be the pan with the spout, the press plate (I'd get a replacement set from a juice press maker and just use those since they're proven to work and are food grade), and the mesh bags that filter the ground up veggies from the juice.
  • madeline likes this

#10 paph

paph

Future Sailor

• Honorary Former Staff
  • 2,530 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 16 September 2011 - 03:52 PM

Very interesting hyph, Thanks for sharing the information. :)

#11 hyphaenation

hyphaenation

Former Staff

• Honorary Former Staff
  • 13,977 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 16 September 2011 - 04:27 PM

One thing ... people online speak of covering the "aweful" taste of the juice , I don't find it to be bad straight at all. Like I said it has the essence of Cannabis buds literally and I find it enjoyable. I guess i've only drank a couple shot-glasses worth at a time , and some of these folks are drinking whole glasses mixed with carrot juice.

Anyhow , don't be detered by the mention of bad taste. I think that's being over-played.

#12 paph

paph

Future Sailor

• Honorary Former Staff
  • 2,530 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 17 September 2011 - 02:59 AM

Definitely going to give this a go next time we have some trim. :)

#13 hyphaenation

hyphaenation

Former Staff

• Honorary Former Staff
  • 13,977 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 19 September 2011 - 12:00 AM

Juicing The Benefits from Cannabis

http://thelumberjack...nefits-cannabis

Cannabis is ingested in different ways. You can smoke it, you can eat it, and now, you can drink it. The Humboldt Patient Resource Center started a program that sells the mature leaves of the Cannabis plant to patients. These leaves are juiced just for the healthy benefits.

A wheat-grass juicer is used to juice the leaves. The juice can be frozen into ice-cubes and added to your morning beverage, or taken as a juice shot. This new program launched a new area of research in to the medical benefits that Cannabis has to offer.

Mariellen Jurkovich has been the director of Humboldt Patient Resource Center for five years. Jurkovich is interested in the health benefits that come out of the juicing program.

“To me, it’s a holistic approach to your health. It’s not just about your cannabis or juicing,” she said. “It’s about your diet, your stress, the environmental hazards to your health—it’s everything.”

According to research done at the HPRC, juicing of the leaves of cannabis has anti-inflammatory effects. This includes major health problems such as arthritis, inflammation of the joints and brain and Alzheimer's disease. These positive effects come from the high content of CBDs, or Cannabidiols, in the cannabis leaves.

“We really care about how we can help the patients get better,” Jurkovich said. Right now 12 patients use the juicing program. HPRC is working to move to a bigger facility so it can expand the number of patients it can support.

“We would like this to become a research facility for patients and to test the cannabis we grow,” she said. Cannabis leaves do not have THC, so the juicing of the leaves will not get you high, but you could gain health benefits like you would from wheatgrass. Cannabis is illegal in California, therefore research grants on the health benefits of cannabis leaves are hard to receive.

HPRC works closely with HSU students who are interested in this research and educate the community on the health benefits of cannabis. Students have written their thesis on HPRC’s research and the benefits that Cannabis offers. Jurkovich, and other employees that work with the juicing program, teach students about the program, the medical side as well as the sociological side of this research.

Cultivation Director, Kevin Jodrey, overlooks the growing process of HPRC’s plants. When the plants are mature, before they bloom, Jodrey picks the leaves and divides them into bags, ready to sell to patients. The HPRC grows different kinds of Cannabis that each have different benefits. “It’s a bigger picture than ‘Kush does this, and Sativa does this,’” he said. “It’s really relative to who’s consuming it and what their needs are.”

Jodrey gives patients tours and shows them where and how the leaves are processed. HPRC only uses organic fertilizers for the plants so it does not affect the leaves. Jodrey is concerned with the bad reputation Cannabis has, but sees how this new research is proving the benefits Cannabis offers. “85% of our patients are women and 90% are over the age of 55,” Jodrey said. “It’s a new science, but the patients that use it are extremely excited about it and they do really well with it,” he said. “I’ve seen profound effects with some of these people.”

Sarah Hartoe works closely with HPRC’s juicing program patients. “It takes three months for the benefits of the juicing program to be noticed,” she said. “We’ve seen that the patients on the juicing program are taking less prescription drugs for their symptoms.” Hartoe has arthritis and is interested in starting the juicing program herself. “It does take a while to notice the effects, but it is worth it,” she said.

#14 hyphaenation

hyphaenation

Former Staff

• Honorary Former Staff
  • 13,977 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 19 September 2011 - 12:04 AM

Consuming Raw -Cannabis- Leaf

Frequently Asked Questions

Please do not use this information as a substitute for medical advice from your doctor. This is meant to be a general informational sheet only.

What are the benefits of consuming raw cannabis?
Some of the potential proposed benefits* of raw cannabis include:
Immune modulating
Anti-inflammatory
Antioxidant
Anti-tumor/anti-cancer
Bone stimulation
Pain-relieving
Anti-diabetic
Neuroprotective
Antispasmodic
Anti-anxiety
Antibacterial

*Proposed benefits are based on pre-clinical trials & animal studies

What are the ‘active’ ingredients in raw cannabis if there is no delta-9 THC?
Terpenes
Flavenoids
Phytocannabinoids
Cannabinol (CBN)
Cannabidiol (CBD)
Cannabigerol (CBG)
Cannabidivarin (CBDV)
Cannabichromene (CBC)
CBD Acid
THC Acid
There are more than 525 molecules found in raw cannabis, some with synergistic effects

What conditions is this helpful for?
Potential conditions that may benefit from raw cannabis include autoimmune disorders, inflammatory disorders, & potentially various types of cancer or pre-cancer dysplasias.

Does it get you high?
No. The main psychoactive compound in dried, aged cannabis is Delta 9 THC, which is absent in the raw, fresh leaf. In general, patients do not experience a ‘high’ from consuming the raw product. However, the other compounds, such as the terpenes, may have an effect on mood or energy levels.

Will it show up on a drug test?
Yes, it is possible that it will show up on a drug test.

What is the difference between juicing raw leaf or bud?
Raw leaf contains mainly THC Acid (not THC), unless you are using a strain that is much higher in CBD, such as Cannatonic. In that case, you will be getting some CBD from the leaf.
Raw bud has a higher concentration of cannabinoids and is an excellent method of consumption if you have the resources to make this possible.
Both are extremely beneficial but they are best combined.

Which leaves should be eaten or juiced? Bud?
Leaves picked from a plant that is 3 months of age. Bud should be at the state where the trichomes are fully present but not yet amber (i.e. cloudy).

How long before I see results?
Expect it to take 4-8 weeks before full clinical benefit is reached.
It takes that long to fully saturate the fat tissue with phyto-cannabinoids. Phyto-cannabinoids are fat molecules that are stored in the adipose or fat tissue similar to the fat-soluble vitamins A, D, E & K. Bud may have an effect in a shorter period of time.

Can I expect to see any immediate results?
According to Dr. Courtney, raw cannabis is not effective for acute symptom relief, though one patient at HPRC reported immediate relief of nausea after juicing leaves.

What kind of juicer should I buy?
It appears that a wheat grass juicer is probably the best method of breaking up the cannabis plant cells. There are likely many brands of wheat grass juicers that work well, but the model used by Dr. Courtney and some of our patients is the Miracle Wheat Grass juicer model number MJ 550. This of course is not the only reliable model out there, it just happens to be the one purchased by a few patients and reported to have good results.

If you have found success with a particular juicer, please share your feedback with our program at [email protected] or join our Google group entitled: Humboldt Patient Resource Center Juicing Study.

Should I juice the raw cannabis by itself or add other fruits/vegetables?
Mix with a minimal amount of organic fruit or vegetable juice; just enough to cut the bitter taste of the raw cannabis. Choose lower sugar juices to minimize your ingestion of simple sugars. Check with your doctor if using grapefruit or pomegranate juice, as these may interfere with certain medications.

Are there certain types of fruit or vegetable juice that are best to use?
Choose 100% juice and opt for lower sugar juices. If using high quality juice, such as the R.W. Knudsen Family Just Blueberry or Just Pomegranate, you will only need a small amount to make your drink taste palatable. Make sure you ask your doctor if the medication you are taking interferes with grapefruit or pomegranate juice.

Potential Contraindications?
Talk to your doctor if you are taking an anti-coagulant medication such as Coumadin.
High amounts of Vitamin K can work against these medications. Please talk to your doctor about the amount of leafy greens you are ingesting so they can determine the best medication dosage.
The amount vitamin K in raw cannabis has not been well documented; however, most leafy greens do contain high amounts of this vitamin.
Talk to your doctor if you have existing and untreated kidney or gallbladder problems. Leafy greens contain oxalates, which may contribute to kidney or gallbladder stone formation.

There are a few, relatively rare health conditions that require strict oxalate restriction. Please talk to your doctor if you have:

Hypercalciuria, type II
Enteric Hyperoxaluria
Primary hyperoxaluria

How should I store the fresh leaves in my house?
Store leaves in a green bag in the refrigerator; do not rinse until immediately before using. Dr. Courtney recommends soaking leaves in water for 5 minutes before juicing.

Humboldt Patient Resource Center collects leaves and hands them out in large zip lock bags, un-rinsed. You can transfer them to green bags if you wish. However, patients report that the leaves last 1-2 weeks in zip lock bags in their refrigerator.

Where can I get cannabis in its raw form?
Humboldt Patient Resource Center supplies fresh leaf to a limited number of patients in a pilot study. Please call ******** if you would like to join the juicing study. You may know a local organic grower; ask if you can use their excess leaves or ask about purchasing bud it its raw state. You may also grow your own bud & leaves.

Does it matter if it is organic?
Yes! Only use organic cannabis that does not have any pesticides applied at any point in its life cycle. Make sure there are no toxic miticides.

How much should I consume?
Dr. Courtney recommends using ten large fan leaves per day in juice, salsa, pesto, salad, etc. If you have access to fresh bed, he recommends 1 bud/day.

Can I consume the recommended dose all at once?
Cannabinoids & THCA are cleared rapidly from the blood, so frequent consumption of a small amount of juice is ideal. Split the juice into 5 parts for 5 divided doses per day.

Where can I go to get more information on raw cannabis and cannabinoids?
Dr. Courtney’s website: www.cannabisinternational.org includes links to many scientific papers and the government patent.
International Cannabionid Research Society http://www.cannabinoidsociety.org/

Where can I talk to other people who are juicing?
Humboldt Patient Resource Center started a Google group entitled Humboldt Patient Resource Center Juicing Study. You have to create a Google account (if you already use Gail, you can use the same account) and then request to be invited.

What strains should I juice?
In terms of THC acid, it does not matter that much which strain you use because this does not seem to vary significantly between strains. However, in terms of CBD, Cannatonic seems to be the strain highest in CBD that we have local access to.
  • madeline likes this

#15 Lilpilgrim

Lilpilgrim

Home Grown Green

• Expired Member
  • 151 posts

Posted 20 September 2011 - 01:35 PM

Thank's so much for the info hyphaenation, We juiced about a pound of fresh leaf, that gave us about two jars worth of medicine. We have kept the meds fridge, I mixed the juice with carrot juice(organic) Our Angie says it taste Great this way.

A Big ole THANK'S for posting this important information hyphaenation!! Much appreciated!

Peace

Pilgrim

#16 Fuzzy.gh

Fuzzy.gh

Mycophiliac

• Expired Member
  • 1 posts

Posted 28 April 2012 - 06:24 AM

thanks for sharing

heres part 2 :

Li4hPmNseQLtCdi_j_3oMOg

so what is the recipe per day ? 1 small plant juiced per day ? 20, 30 g of fresh leaf and bud material ?

#17 hyphaenation

hyphaenation

Former Staff

• Honorary Former Staff
  • 13,977 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 29 April 2012 - 01:06 AM

Thanks for the heads up on the update.

Love freshly juiced Cannabinoids. As far as recipe it depends on medicinal need and personal preference, not to mention availability of fresh Cannabis... :lol: That woman as you know is horrible debilitated by harsh disease so she needs/uses lots.

Cannabis is the Tree Of Life whose leaves are for the healing of the nations...

Edited by hyphaenation, 29 April 2012 - 01:15 AM.

#18 TVCasualty

TVCasualty

Embrace Your Damage

• 14,090 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 02 May 2012 - 08:14 AM

I'll be extracting the relevant info from this thread and packaging it up to send as an email to my dad after he gets back from taking a bunch of tests to see what the lump they found in his lung yesterday is.

My friend I alluded to above with Stage III lung cancer died a few weeks ago, and she never took any of the cannabis-based medicines because like most people I've known who got hit with a bad cancer diagnosis she defaulted back to implicitly trusting mainstream medicine over anything else (even though she's toked up for fun and has no problem with that). It's weird, but I guess mortal fear makes people more emotionally reactionary and that will almost always manifest as extreme conservatism (and we imprint the priest-like status of doctors when we're children, so I guess we go back to following them when we're scared shitless). I was literally trying to hand her some Phoenix Tears medicines for free that I got just for her (and I told her I'd get as many as she needed) but she did not want them, and also expressed some concern about being that high (which is when I told her about the juicing, but I think she just wanted to die regardless as she stopped chemo and started smoking again and just said "fuck it").

Keep up the good work getting this info out there, y'all. Even though we can't make 'em take the good medicine, at least we can lead them to it and give them the option.

#19 Il19z8rn4li1

Il19z8rn4li1

Green Thumb Blue Thumb

• Expired Member
  • 3,659 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 02 May 2012 - 09:02 AM

wow... i didnt know the Gov't has a fucking PATENT on CBD.... wtf.. how the hell is that possible?

#20 TVCasualty

TVCasualty

Embrace Your Damage

• 14,090 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 29 May 2012 - 04:19 PM

Thought I'd go ahead and give this thread another well-deserved bump.

When it comes to cancer, time can be of the essence and to have all this info neatly packaged in one place sure saves a lot of it. I'm going to be forwarding a lot of material from this thread to my dad this evening since the docs just told him he has between 2 and 6 months for his small-cell (inoperable) lung cancer (2 months if he does nothing, 6 if he does chemo though hopefully we can avoid the chemo as it's basically torture). Luckily he lives in a med state. his state of mind is good (which helps a LOT) as the way he looks at it, he already got 12 extra years after having his kidney transplant (his second, the first didn't take).

And if anyone has updates or new information about using cannabis in this way, please keep us posted.

wow... i didnt know the Gov't has a fucking PATENT on CBD.... wtf.. how the hell is that possible?

Some megalomaniac douchebag filed some papers. That's all. Reality is nothing more or less than what we (or they) can get away with, so just like the farmers (and tens of thousands of others) in India who rioted and started raising more and more hell (or the Hindu equivalent) when an attempt was made to patent Basmati rice a few years ago, we also have to make sure they don't get away with it.

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!