• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 quetea

quetea

Tea Baggin' Capone

• Expired Member
  • 119 posts

Posted 20 September 2011 - 04:13 PM

Ive been scouring the internet trying to figure this out but haven't been able to find any definitive answers. I tried to do just by using the ingredients on the package but it didn't burn at all. Anyway, has anyone ever attempted making their own sheesha?

#2 benderislord

benderislord

Mycotopiate

• Expired Member
  • 844 posts

Posted 21 September 2011 - 02:06 AM

well i make more of a pipe style tobacco than a sheesha but its pretty close you start with your smoking material spread out on a CLEAN non stick oven tray spread it evenly and mist lightly with your flavorings allow to air dry a day then re spray until you have the desired taste/burn i have used whiskey a touch of port an a small amount of honey with a hint of clove an it would turn out a lot like sheehsa in how it looked/smelled and burnt in the hooka just play around with small amounts an when you find what you like scale it up i wish you luck with this just remember...less sugar = smoother smoke the alcohol is important in that it helps keep it from molding an it also smooths the smoke some just be sure after making a large batch to allow it to cure for a few months for proper flavor/burn rate

#3 junchieve

junchieve

Riding the Lightning

• Expired Member
  • 424 posts

Posted 21 September 2011 - 03:03 PM

I would love to know how. I'm kinda obsessed with mint shisha atm. I would think it would be tobacco + molasses+ flavorings in the correct porportions.

#4 benderislord

benderislord

Mycotopiate

• Expired Member
  • 844 posts

Posted 22 September 2011 - 04:08 AM

for the mint i would get some 95% alc in the form of a bottle of "everclear" and soak the mint leaves in it for at least a month just to make sur ei have pulled all the good flavor i would strain well an fill my spray bottle with it giving the tobacco a good spraying then re-spraying as it dried takes about 2hours IME

#5 benderislord

benderislord

Mycotopiate

• Expired Member
  • 844 posts

Posted 22 September 2011 - 04:11 AM

*note* be careful with strong flavors such as mint it is WAY too easy to over do and no way to fix...remember it is easier by far to add something than it is to remove it..also be careful with sugars...recent studies have listed that as a carcinogen in many euro brand cigs..they have higher levels of sugars in their tobacco than american brands

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!