• Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

#21 kija.

kija.

Mycophiliac

• Expired Member
  • 39 posts

Posted 13 May 2006 - 03:11 PM

Anyone ever try placing dry powder in tea bags and boiling,would this result in less slimey snot??
Swim just cannot bear the taste of cacti anymore :(, yes one could extract but doesnt get all the other goodies in there that gives it personallity.

#22 loochypooch

loochypooch

Heavy Metal Drummer

• Expired Member
  • 719 posts

Posted 13 May 2006 - 03:21 PM

Anyone ever try placing dry powder in tea bags and boiling,would this result in less slimey snot??
Swim just cannot bear the taste of cacti anymore :(, yes one could extract but doesnt get all the other goodies in there that gives it personallity.

Just cap it

#23 Dr_Love

Dr_Love

Mycophiliac

• Expired Member
  • 59 posts

Posted 17 May 2006 - 11:24 AM

llamabox, from all the confussion about doseage. Devide the extract into 3 equal piles of the same weight. Take one pile, your buddy should take the other, and if the trip is a little weak split the 3rd pile between you both. Sound good?

#24 mycobri

mycobri

Stained Blue

• Honorary Former Staff
  • 3,508 posts

Posted 17 May 2006 - 01:14 PM

i would go with dr. loves suggestion.
foaf likes to use dried powder AND alcohol extract...
Most of the good stuff lies in the dark green outer flesh. dry only the outer flesh and skin in the oven at 250 until a thumbnail can easily scrape all the green tissue off of the skin. then put the dark green tissue back in the oven until it is very dry (enough to grind and capsule). This will cut down on the amount of gelcaps you have to consume. with this method sometimes 10 gelcaps can do a nice job. i could not see eating all that extra material with low alkaloid content.
not to waste anything, the inner flesh (lighter green, and skins with some clinging leftover material, can be added to the next alcohol extraction.
even better take the extract goo and put it in the same caps as the dried skins, it will be potent for sure.

#25 hogwild

hogwild

Mycotopiate

• Expired Member
  • 1,088 posts

Posted 17 May 2006 - 02:38 PM

well it all depends on how hard he wants to trip. Mescaline is awesome at heavy doses IMO, its all up to you llama

#26 rocketman

rocketman

Mycotopiate

• Honorary Former Staff
  • 4,602 posts

Donator

Posted 04 August 2006 - 03:04 PM

so how did this work out llama?

?

#27 llamabox

llamabox

Researcher

• OG VIP
  • 1,406 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 04 August 2006 - 03:47 PM

13 gram ball was split into 3 parts. 2 were taken within an hour of each other.

T+3-4 hours and slight change in perception is felt.

T+7hrs and a ++ level is reached. I can tell I took something. I can feel some of the effects, ie very intense colors, kool-aid grin, total sense of satisfaction.
I then went out with some friends to an outdoor cantina. While they enjoyed the brew, I enjoyed the wind, clouds, passing cars, the chatter of dozens of people. Very nice time.

I would say that if I had been near my house and was able to take the other 1/3 it would have been a full +++. As it was I noticed no OEV or CEV, but some distortions. Tracers from lights, cars and people walking by. Mouths not sincing with voices. And an over all feeling something like rolling.

But since my starting material was powdered before I recieved it. And I have no idea what company if any it came from, since it was given on a trade. Then I cannot say for sure the purity of my starting product, nor the efficiency of the TEK.

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!