1 Box Brownie Mix (your choice, preferably one suited for vegetable oil)
Enough oil for the box recipe
Enough pecans to your taste (roughly 1 cup)
Small amount of molasses (optional for fudginess)
Enough ground pot to fully medicate you (optional)
About 1/4 cup milk
1. Grind pot as finely as possible, by hand or with magic-bullet type food grinder.
2. Add pot to all the vegetable oil (I use peanut oil) in a microwave-safe cup and microwave about 2 minutes stirring before and after. Let sit for just a few minutes.
3. Pour the pot/oil into mixing bowl with brownie mix, egg, water, molasses (a few little streaks of it), and milk.
4. Grind the pecans in food grinder or by hand.
5. Mix pecans into the rest of the ingredients.
6. Bake as instructed on box.
*White splotches of pecan in the brownies may have the appearance of mold, so don't get scared when you look the next day.
*The oil microwave infusion can be applied to any other recipe involving oil or butter of course.
Pecan Magic Fudge Brownies
No replies to this topic