Thanks!

#22 Arathu

Arathu

Dirtmaker

• OG VIP
  • 4,102 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 27 March 2012 - 05:50 PM

This is cool, a sticky thread for the toadstool fools.............. :teeth: Like me, I feel like I'm a 1000 years old! Feel free to share what you will in regards to a. muscaria.

My next move.......I hope to find some spring fruiting in the huge pine stands just up the road. Cross your fingers for pix!

#23 wildedibles

wildedibles

Naturalist

• OG VIP
  • 7,131 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 28 March 2012 - 08:14 AM

Great idea
and you are welcome about the skunk ... it seems that animals are all around but we don't usually see them when they show themselves to us it is important :) ... I heard and felt an animal in the woods yesterday I think it was big from the sounds I was hearing big tree snaps But I never seen it

sharing things with others is a great way too see the whole picture I tend to do this with my dreams, workings and vissions friends always pick out something I have missed that ends up being of importance kinda like being blinded to
animals stones colors and many more all have meanings

#24 flickedbic

flickedbic

Mycotopiate

• Expired Member
  • 327 posts

Posted 03 April 2012 - 08:14 PM

Nor. Cal. Experiences:
Fresh -> Fried -> Dried/Roasted/Recycled.

Fresh:
The dog got some slight effects nibbling fresh mushroom in the coastline woods of Northern California; brightening of colors, sharpening of vision and a subtle euphoric energy.
The mushroom bite was held for some time, slowly chewed in his mouth before swallowing (he saw other animals had been nibbling on these mushrooms as well).

Fried:
Once back from his walk, he stir-fried two caps, and kept going back to stir fry them more... and so ate them (slowly more cooked) over the course of 30 minutes. He got sweaty, sleepy, and then nauseaus, vomited briefly but felt strangely good, almost jovial, the couch amazingly comfortable, colors strangely and strongly intensified, after vomiting he recieved a call from an "authority figure" and felt strangely attuned; mentally acute... This experience lasted a little over 2 hours.

Dried/Roasted/Recycled:
It was only later that month that he had the courage to follow the ancient ways of urine recycling did a full trip ensue one afternoon in the desert; a voyage like none he before or since experienced.

The three caps were mostly shade dried with dessicant in a jar; before the two mature ones were mixed, ground in vodka to be steeped for 2 days, and the final young near-button mushroom being further dessicated before go time; when it was slowly roasted over a fire.

He ate the whole young one and drank most of the vodka, maybe 6oz he downed of the 8oz. Sitting by the fire, he would fill a spoon with liquid and heat it untill it began to almost simmer before drinking it down. It didn't taste good, but he was feeling good when it came time to urinate. This he caught in a fine beer glass and drank quickly. Then he rejoined his companions and sipped a beer. He drank alternately water and beer that night, and soon had to pee again.This he drank quickly as before. Feelings of pleasure and excitement begin to ramp up. He comes into a very good humor. He pees into his cup again and drinks most of the golden brew then splashes the rest on the ground... he has had his dose.

It is hard to explain the events that occured next. The dog seemed to be totally aware of the NOW. He was connected also to an ancestral past that is present here NOW. He experienced the great I AM.

He managed to fall to the ground, get shot at multiple times; alternating from screaming hysterical grandeur to great sobbings (which proceeded the rifle and revolver shots to the ground at his feet); and then standing and resolving to himself he would show himself his true nature and power in the now.

Resolving that he is to influince the future events around him to the specific aim of without words or gestures get his friends to follow him 30 feet or so up the mountain they had set up camp at the base of. Picturing this in mind, and knowing that, without a doubt it was to become reality; as good as was it; and he strode purposfully up the mountain past his friends; seeing in his minds eye them following and stopping behind him to form a triangle, which he would then walk down thru between them and back to camp. This all happened just as he forsaw, without a word being said.

He went from extremely excited to a calm and mellow plateu quickly, feeling expended but very reasonable; compared to his actions 20 minutes prior: he was looking back on the events that had just occured with near disbelief... It was a long, eventful night, he was not quite ready for. He slept very well. He did not have any sweating or nausea to speak of. He felt the entire experience was greatly improved after the first pass, which likely worked to remove toxins.

So there you have it; experiences with the universe in the form of Amanita muscaria.

Blessings.

Attached Thumbnails

• 8879.jpg

Edited by warriorsoul, 03 April 2012 - 10:22 PM.
Enhance clarity and correct spelling errors.

• OnyxObelisk likes this

#25 wildedibles

wildedibles

Naturalist

• OG VIP
  • 7,131 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 03 April 2012 - 09:07 PM

I like that info the urine part has been around along time don't know if I would ever have to do that or want to do that but it is a part of the history as used like a filter
I have mine one keeps talking to me now but I am not ready yet timing on this one can be tricky
I slept pretty soon after i ate it last time slept like a baby woke up less stiff than i normally do it was good
I do want to stay awake this time ...

#26 flickedbic

flickedbic

Mycotopiate

• Expired Member
  • 327 posts

Posted 03 April 2012 - 09:28 PM

A properly prepared tea and a nap is often recommended; that you wake up after your body further processes the tea in a "new environment" and it is really true: my dog went to sleep in a den and felt he had woken up in some magical church after he fried the two caps... colour saturation and hues were incredible. Some recommend setting an alarm for an hour or so after ingestion.

Don't be so adverse to the traditional alchemical shamanic method: not only does it purify and compound effects but it can be looked at as a shamanic form of "Urine Therapy"; a widely-practiced and sterile-when-fresh health regimen. :)

I admit; I don't recall my dog exactly jumping at the opportunity himself; only afterwards...

Blessings.

Edited by warriorsoul, 03 April 2012 - 10:21 PM.

#27 wildedibles

wildedibles

Naturalist

• OG VIP
  • 7,131 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 03 April 2012 - 09:43 PM

I am not shure about the Datura is a dangerous plant
:)
They have both been uded by Shamans b4 I know
Datura is a beauty I have some double purple seeds
but caution is needed with this one

#28 warriorsoul

warriorsoul

Retired Moderator

• Honorary Former Staff
  • 4,802 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 03 April 2012 - 10:17 PM

I am not shure about the Datura is a dangerous plant
:)
They have both been uded by Shamans b4 I know
Datura is a beauty I have some double purple seeds
but caution is needed with this one

Right. Dont tell people to use datura here and please don't regurgitate info you find on other websites, this is about your own personal fly-agaric experiences.
Not promoting misinformation.

Im gonna have to edit your post flickedbic, dont take it personal.
  • wildedibles likes this

#29 Arathu

Arathu

Dirtmaker

• OG VIP
  • 4,102 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 04 April 2012 - 09:32 PM

I've been hearing them......it's coming again soon.....I started working on a "medicine yard" book and while I'm examining the spring flora and documenting the powerful plant beings within the confines of the proverbial "hedge row" I hear them.....they're getting ready to come up again. I'd like to find some crimson ones here too.....I remember seeing them every year when I was a child, but then they were the "deadly" toad stools! I remember how it used to freak everyone in the neighborhood out and all the little kids had to be told to stay away, even then I wanted to eat one................. :teeth: Scared shit-less and all.

#30 wildedibles

wildedibles

Naturalist

• OG VIP
  • 7,131 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 05 April 2012 - 06:38 AM

That reminds me of a story too lol
They grow at the edge of the road at my moms
She always warned us not to touch the mushrooms growing in the yard
I was playing in the dirt out there one day and I touched one of these mushrooms not knowing until it was too late
I was so scared I thought I was going to die from touching one I was so upset and went inside to wash my hands
I didnt want to upset my mother that I was going to die from this mushrooms
It seems so funny looking back on this now very silly very young child
after a few hours I was still ok I realized I didnt eat it I should be ok

I learned about mushrooms the last few years and know why my mom was so scared to put thoes thoughts on to us in the first place
Her mother actually knew and was around when a little boy died from mushroom poisoning My grandmother said within 24 hours I believe this child was dead after eating some mushroom the mushrooms was never identified
Having more knowledge in my brain now I am learning these toxic ones b4 eating the good ones

I don't want to scare anyone out of knowledge of mushrooms but you need to be careful like being careful with plants
Datura can also be a killer there are many plants that can lead to death too

We always need to id what we eat correctly

some of my family members thought I was nuts for wanting to learn mushrooms which ones I can eat
I got all sorts of warnings and I reassured them that there were pro's teaching me ;) and I will eat nothing I am not shure of ... now some of these family members are picking them for me to identify :) They literally bring me handfulls are these good lol .... See Mycotopia is sparking interest in people that don't even come here :)

hehe I also know know some family member's have more knowledge about and eat some wild mushrooms too :) Told me that horse poop was a good sub for them to be growing in ( they have a horse farm have known about mushrooms for a long time ) I only found this out in the last month ... Mycotopia sparking interest again sharing knowledge in mushrooms :)

I do have one more story to add I found this brown Amanita Mushroom last year knowing already when I found it I did not want to collect or eat this one but it was so beautiful I had to take some pictures showing this mushroom respect not riping it from the ground or anything nasty I took a few pictures at different angles etc...
I was pretty close to it it was a pretty hot day we had been walking far about 2 hours already ( me and hubby )
When I stood up I felt funny dizzy kinda I just thought It could be lack of food and I don't think we had water with us that day either but most of the trip home I felt really weird
I do remember still smelling this mushroom as I was walking away I think it was evaporating some of the chemicals out and I was smelling them cause I was so close taking pictures talking with it maybe a foot away and I was there for a good half hour just on this beauty
Really I think it was a mix of no water no food and the presence of this beauty I was taking pictures of :)
Learning mushrooms has been so much fun hunting and learning about our finds :)

#31 Arathu

Arathu

Dirtmaker

• OG VIP
  • 4,102 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 08 April 2012 - 08:08 AM

New entry and another 5 gram dose last night. The looping time effect comes each time now, it might be because we talk about it all the time, it might be that it is part of the "medicine", it might be they are one and the same things. It seems to me a baseline cycle of sorts, the perception of time, perhaps a glimpse or sense of one of fundamental the characteristic of consciousness. Just as others have tried to describe (which by the way is very difficult to do in words as they seem far too shallow to capture the essence of it) this effect. An "iron maiden" is a decent analogy and I find that my body is the iron maiden in this case, which might be a dangerous thing. (methinks abandoning the body is a powerful and dangerous thing too) These are gateway experiences...approaching the gates and just walking through but on a "tether" for now. I'm going to need to find a helper soon methinks............. :teeth:

So the moon was right at or just past full last night with a crystal clear sky. Absolutely amazing! When the looping comes on I find that to be a cue for me to synchronize my breathing pattern with it, and that dwelling on it is not what I should do but accept that it is my perception of this base reality that has been "turned on". The body has been "iron maidened" and the looping time thing is always with is, we are part of it which is why we don't notice it all the time, everything is connected through this. We don't pay attention to breathing all the time either, it is a baseline function of our lives on which we build higher constructs. It is to me a perception of a fundamental property of the awake universe and the Fly-Agaric is a way for me to gain that "view". Looping time is breathing, looping time is thinking, looping time is the seasons, lifetimes, the making of the dirt and the rise of that dirt back into cells and a new organism that will end up making new dirt. The loops are water starting in the sea and traveling up into the sky, falling to the ground and traveling all the way under the ground only to return to the sea, changed from the experiences of the trip above and below and returning with it's memories to add into the mass of the other drops which in total make the sea.

Unfortunately I got really cold, just my right hand, and had to retire back into the house. A fire is what I should have done but I didn't want to mess with it after the fact. Sleep was good and I dreamed about the collective lives of the BRF cakes in an FC. Dancing with cakes! Mycelium "sounds" like low level bass and cotton balls, it reminds me of the sounds made as water sinks into the soil, probably because they are directly connected. These beings have been "talking to us" forever and we just rudely ignore them. They are very loving in their own ways (one must accept that making dirt is an act of love and it involves death) and obviously quite patient.

Oh yeah...no crying last night.........how about perma-grin! I got a sense of bidirectional surges of energy up and down my spinal column connecting the "heavens to the hells" and everything in between through me. That's all I can remember right now...............;)

The moonlight had a pattern with the same layout as the seeds in a sunflower and breathing with the deliberate pattern of fully inhale-then hold full-fully exhale-then hold empty gently set the loops into the background of belief and acceptance, death acceptance as much as life acceptance, the cycles.

#32 wildedibles

wildedibles

Naturalist

• OG VIP
  • 7,131 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 08 April 2012 - 09:00 AM

Cool loop maybe a build up in our body we are adding more cause it is all not removed? .... flickedbic says stuff about the urine being filtered by the body
that would mean there is stuff still within the body reverse tollarance i get it cause there is a bodly reserve and a new dose instead of haveing to go up in dose you go down neat

A shaman would have a build up of this but the others that drank would not have this other chemical in their dose

I really liked that :) I believe we ignore them to be normal in society how wrong is that I think id much rather be crazy but i think society is crazy

I am going to read that again later I can feel the beauty in nature in thoes words so calming :)

#33 wildedibles

wildedibles

Naturalist

• OG VIP
  • 7,131 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 08 April 2012 - 11:32 AM

This little perfect pieces missing one is calling me today
It has gathered a bit of dust while we waited :)

#34 Skywatcher

Skywatcher

Twilight Walker

• 4,913 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 08 April 2012 - 01:47 PM

I'm going to need to find a helper soon methinks............. :teeth:

You of course will be the one to best determine this Arathu, but I can not help but feel that you have multiple animal totems, both life totems and spirit/journey totems that have made themselves available, and are offering to safely guide you. They are always around us. They are patient, and will wait until you notice them, and speak to you when you are ready to listen. The totem spirit guides you need will choose you, you must strive to look for them and better understand their messages, and then form a relationship with them. They also come in dreams.
This is of course my opinion only, and I am also learning from you as you continue this exploration.
Skywatcher

Added this, besides skunk, these are a few you have mentioned in these threads, and i will bet there are more...
Cricket:

Cricket will attune to new vibrations and will aid in heightening intuition, sensitivity and awareness. Crickets can teach effective communication techniques and subconsciousness communication cues to obtain what is needed or wanted. Crickets are about resurrection and transformation from stages as in the molting process. Is it time to shed old ideas to make way for the new? Expect changes and new developments that will bring growth through reflection and patience as the sensitivity to mental, emotional and physical challenges are coming your way. Are you singing your song to be heard at this time? Is it time to rest in contemplation or jump toward your intended target whether it be at work, in relationships, or personal goal and dream? Cricket will help in finding the right balance of action using intuition and subtle awareness.

Owl is the Mystery of silent wisdom, heightened vision and hearing and the ability to pinpoint subtleties of motives, actions and people. He teaches the power of silence and contemplation and the balance of waiting and acting. When action is taken it is swift and exacting. Owl teaches the ability to extract secrets from within, so listen carefully. He also aids in clearing deceptions - within and without. Are you trusting your instincts about people? Are you listening to your surroundings? Do you have patience? Owl has much wisdom in teaching how to see and sense the world around you along with determination and patience in waiting for the opportune moment.

Duck:
Duck shows emotional comfort and protection. She teaches how to move with grace and comfort in actions, emotions and thoughts. Shes aids in balancing the mind and emotions - the physical and spiritual and discerning when to move while easing the transitions between the worlds. Is it time to be vocal or quiet? Let Duck guide in how to express oneself. She shows emotional strength that you may need at this time. She teaches quick and speedy movements for ideas to take flight. Duck will show new opportunities so be alert. She will also help filter out what is not needed, what is important and discern what is true. It is a good time to try new foods and flavors as tastes may be changing. She helps to drudge up the past - old patterns and behaviors, people and situations in order to heal them. The time period for Duck's lessons is about 28 days. Pay attention to the variety of colors of Duck for further insight.

Edited by Skywatcher, 08 April 2012 - 04:54 PM.
additional info

• Xerces and wildedibles like this

#35 wildedibles

wildedibles

Naturalist

• OG VIP
  • 7,131 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 08 April 2012 - 02:45 PM

Ya your helpers will come and help when you want them or need them
I think the moon was helping you too :)
moon has great medicine
I felt like it was the right time today
was waiting most of the winter to try again
it felt like it was a treat for the day for the bunny :)
I left my cap in the sun for a bit while I was thinking about it today
I shared it with my hubby :)
While we were outside we left a few seeds and nuts outside for the little critters
and a tiny piece of the cap we shared was left for the chippys too :)
  • Xerces likes this

#36 wildedibles

wildedibles

Naturalist

• OG VIP
  • 7,131 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 08 April 2012 - 04:49 PM

I was afraid I would fall asleep after eating it but I havent even gotten tired yet
the feeling is coming and going but I have taken just a little bit 1/2 cap
of some of the yellow ones I found I have one more cap I will share with my hubby
before we get ready for bed later
I like giving my hubby 1/2 a cap and me 1/2 the cap instead of him having this one and
me having that one so we both have more of the same feelings

With this mushroom the biggest thing I had to get over has been Identifying correctly
Warriorsoul has helped with this a lot you are a great ider lol and have tought me a lot
about identifying mushrooms :)
I wanted to know mushrooms so I could eat some wild finds
but I had to get over this fear that was placed on me from child hood
I understand my mothers and grandmothers fears now
they know nothing about mushrooms they are only afraid of
that little boy who died from an unknown mushroom
afraid for their children's lives
I am glad that I am able to learn about mushrooms
they are great medicine and food :)

#37 flickedbic

flickedbic

Mycotopiate

• Expired Member
  • 327 posts

Posted 08 April 2012 - 05:12 PM

and a tiny piece of the cap we shared was left for the chippys too :)

Posted Image

Pleasant dreams...

Blessings.

#38 wildedibles

wildedibles

Naturalist

• OG VIP
  • 7,131 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 08 April 2012 - 05:16 PM

Ya I decided to leave a piece and a few nuts and raisins after a chippy took off with an areo egg
lol they were having fun with the Easter bunny too lol
Thank you feeling really good
love the pic :)

#39 Arathu

Arathu

Dirtmaker

• OG VIP
  • 4,102 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 08 April 2012 - 10:42 PM

Excellent.....I just got back from the family Easter doings and I am still reading through what was added interim......I'm glad to hear you are feeling good wilde, I get a relief effect from eating fly agaric too, some of the aches and pains of age (not "old" old, but old enough to feel it :-) are lessened for awhile. As far as the animal totems and guides I am aware of them and I definitely try and listen to what they are or may be saying, part of my quest is to understand them, to try and learn how to communicate with them. How does one say a friendly hello to a group of skunks other than with a respectful silent calm and a smile? :-) For sure it is in ones best interest to respectfully maintain the good relationship between parties, the alternative is also quite convincing of this truth. How's that for communicating, clear as bell?

I think it quite possible that the eastern screech owl knows who I am and is a powerful ally, there is one that shares almost every working I perform and you hear me talk about it all the time, sometimes I can even hear it through the windows and even at times the walls. My house is right in the trees. They, there are several, are always somewhere close by. I seem to be aligned with the critters that are labeled scary, evil, or somehow bad. Imagine that! :teeth: Bats and snakes, spiders, hell even the moon, especially hanging out under the full moon, has a bad rap attached to it for no good reason. Indeed I find the moon a great ally and the time keeper. He is a good friend to share a toast and a conversation with and I swear I saw the sunflower seed pattern in the radiating moon light last night. And while all of these are allies they could not help me get a fire going after I realized I needed one........but a like minded helper could............ :meditate: not that it would be easy to locate the right individual either, I'm in no hurry.

Many people are scared of mushrooms and of the old ways too and I'm just tired of being force-fed "things" in this society. I did a quick study of my yard, 3/4 acre of ground, and found five powerful plant allies growing right in the yard around the house. I refuse to use "weed" killers as I have a 108 foot deep well so my yard is stocked with plants that seem to be medicine brought over to the new world by Europeans. It's amazing actually. Old herbal remedies that are easy to look up, and if they work could severely damage OTC "medicine" sales, at least from me. If I add four mushroom medicinals, reishi, hen of the woods, turkey tail, amanita muscaria, to that list then I have my own 9 herbs charm in the local sense. I have set it as a goal for this year as a matter of fact. Then build up from there as required.

Excellent painting...thanks flickedbic............:thumbup:

#40 wildedibles

wildedibles

Naturalist

• OG VIP
  • 7,131 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 09 April 2012 - 08:06 AM

I am glad you didnt miss the plant in your yard :) and r learning what they are
I don't think it was chance that these plants made it to the new world they were our food and medicine that we couldnt live without
I am going to do a study this year I feel plants that are close to us in our yards can greatly benefit our lives maybe even ones that us or a friend would need to feel better :)

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!