#161 SteampunkScientist

SteampunkScientist

Distinguished Mad Scientist

• OG VIP
  • 3,886 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 28 May 2017 - 09:23 PM

Yeah, I do get that vibe from Amanita, it definitely has a feeling of seriousness to it.

#162 Neptunechild

Neptunechild

Cactus Wizard

• OG VIP
  • 674 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 03 June 2017 - 11:00 AM

Namaste

Did anyone in here ever had an Amanita experience like I did? I wrote a report wtih 3 experiences, the third one being the massive one that knocked me out of life. You can read it here.

I think Alder reached the point of death once from a sidenote he made in that thread..quote: "When I did my overdose on freshly picked A. m., after surviving that terrible sick in something like real time, it seemed I lived lifetimes over the next few hours."

Anyone else? Would love to hear more..

I have no more reasons to go as far as I did there...But heck I'm a natural born psychonaut so I guess I will do it anyway...but not in the near future.

• tailsmcsnails likes this

#163 AmanitaResearcher

AmanitaResearcher

Mycophiliac

• Free Member
  • 10 posts

Posted 01 October 2018 - 12:17 PM

Already posted in polls, but thought I would post it here too since this is specifically an Amanita thread:

-------------

I am currently conducting a study on the therapeutic use of the Fly Agaric (Amanita muscaria) mushroom and am searching for potential participants who have prior experience using this mushroom for therapeutic purposes. I am conducting short online surveys to gather information about the growing interest in the use of this mushroom as a “medicinal” mushroom with the aim of better understanding this trend and to determine whether there is sufficient evidence to support any of its reported therapeutic applications.

If you are interested in participating in this study, you can access the survey here: https://cwu.co1.qual...bat4KF0eQsVo7xX

Or if you have any questions you can PM me, or contact the Principal Investigator here: [email protected]

Thank you.

#164 SteampunkScientist

SteampunkScientist

Distinguished Mad Scientist

• OG VIP
  • 3,886 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 01 October 2018 - 07:10 PM

I remember that trip Neptune... Just remember to pack lots of water as I recall you were quite parched...
  • wildedibles likes this

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!