Not sure if this is the right place or not to post this. Please correct me if I'm wrong.
I thought I'd share my thoughts on what is in my opinion the most effective method to smoke DMT from a bong.
- Fill bong with water like you normally would for herb.
- Load the bowl 1/3 the way up or so with dried\chopped herbs. (I used parsley for this. Also no screen/gauze is needed)
- Put your chosen dose of DMT into the bowl and slightly mingle it with the herbs. (I just slightly agitated it with the tip of a pocket knife)
- Top up bowl with more of your chosen herb. (My bowl was overflowing at this stage)
Run the flame from your lighter back and forth over the herbs while sucking and holding a finger over the carb until they catch an ember then remove the flame. (The ember should continue to burn down through the blend of spices when you remove the flame and continue sucking slowly)
Fill the bong slowly by sucking slowly and calmly, taking breaths when needed.
- When the last layer of parsley is combusted up release the carb and inhale, holding for as long as possible. (Hold all breaths even the residual smoke you get from filling the bong)
Anyways, long story short. Breakthrough! I've tried this a few times and got slight visuals etc. but knew there was more. Earlier tonight I blew the hinges straight off the door of reality for what seemed like forever but was in fact eight minutes of insanity with approx. ten minutes of visuals similar to mushrooms afterwards. By the time I had actually filled the chamber I had to put down the bong which was fully loaded with smoke because I couldn't comprehend what it was and why it was in my hand.
A few notes on the side:
- All in all, I think I held in three lung fulls of air/smoke which happened from running out of breath while filling the chamber.
- The DMT used was extracted from 1kg whole Mimosa Hostilis Root Bark by following Whatcha's Tek with some minor tweaks. After one recrystallization using hot naphtha, I was left with approx. 6g of fluffy, ever so slightly yellowish powder.
- I held some smoke in even when it was getting to the stage where I didn't know what was going on! Don't know if that's advisable or not but it certainly done the job.
- I listened to this song (
I'd love to hear your thoughts.
Happy trails :)
PS. Is it necessary to write stuff in the 3rd person with the use of SWIM, FOAF etc? Never posted anything before like this. If so I'll edit!
Edited by ramshambles, 08 February 2012 - 11:18 PM.
Bad writing skills!