23 replies to this topic

#21 Hypervision

Hypervision

C'est la vie

• Free Member
  • 433 posts

Posted 16 February 2012 - 09:04 PM

Koldj,
That would be AWESOME if that would work but i personally dont think it would.
The glass on those things is usually pretty thick and in order to get the spice to vaporize by holding the flame up against the bottom of that thick glass- i dont think it would get hot enough/ quick enough/ hot enough...... i gotta buddy that has one of those already and might have him give it a go tho, they r currently outta spicee but ill let ya knoew if they decide to try it

#22 koldj

koldj

Wounded Healer

• Expired Member
  • 2,403 posts

Posted 20 February 2012 - 12:48 PM

They also have sick bongs and shit... seriously - some of the prettiest glassware I've ever seen. But please do let me know how it goes with the bubbler!

#23 Shadowlord

Shadowlord

Shadowmancer.

• Honorary Former Staff
  • 5,013 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 20 February 2012 - 03:15 PM

Infused mullein is the only way I have been able to get a one hit breakthrough, it is one big ass hit though. I really want to try the Machine but I havent had a chance to build one yet but its defiantly on the list.

Link to the machine

https://mycotopia.ne...3484machine.jpg

I also find mullein to be a great herb to use and a good method for smoking spice. Used to use a hing with some brillo in it but too much spice was going down the tube to continue with that method.
The odd thing i've noticed is that all my field of vision, eyes open or closed, have an orange background color if ive smoked spice and black background when smoked on mullein. Been wanting to try some other herbal blends but few other herbs are so smooth and easy on one as mullein. Mullein grows wild here as well so I usually don't have to buy it.

#24 dmt27

dmt27

Pooper Scooper

• Expired Member
  • 386 posts

Posted 20 February 2012 - 03:35 PM

Aka, this is called The Sandwich Method.

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!