Paradox
©
Fisana

- - - - -

What's your favorite state/city or place you'd like to live?

• Please log in to reply
60 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_desperado_*

Guest_desperado_*

Posted 26 July 2004 - 08:53 PM

Yellowstone for me. Worked there for 2 years, something magical about the place, especially in the winter when all the tourist leave.

#2 draughtsman

draughtsman

Mycophiliac

• Expired Member
  • 15 posts

Posted 26 July 2004 - 09:14 PM

I wanna live in the small town of Sherman, New York... At least the woods outside of town during the third week of July each year... (that's when the Starwood Festival happens).

Other than that, Tuscon Arizona. Been twice: what a beautiful part of the world that is.

#3 Guest_?_*

Guest_?_*

Posted 27 July 2004 - 01:36 AM

I'd go to Wellington.

#4 bobs

bobs

Mycophiliac

• Expired Member
  • 15 posts

Posted 27 July 2004 - 09:25 AM

Hey does anyone know how hard it would be to get citizen ship to canada and also whats the economy like in B.C.? I've heard lota good things for the northwest would like to go there for a visit. Living in the middle of nowhere and loving it.Posted Image

#5 Guest_taoist_*

Guest_taoist_*

Posted 27 July 2004 - 11:38 AM

U.S.A. - Boston
World - Sydney
Dream - my own island - it's the only way to be sure - lol

[middle of nowhere in New Guinea sounds pretty damn good, too]

(Message edited by taoistshredder on July 27, 2004)

#6 1dumbmyco

1dumbmyco

Mycotopiate

• Expired Member
  • 469 posts

Posted 27 July 2004 - 12:14 PM

Right where I am. Easy going lifestyle punctuated with relative proximity to the country for fishing, hiking, mountain biking and of course gathering morels in the spring. The four seasons make you appreciate the others, some more than not as I hate winter. Job market is a little rough right now but I am venturing into a new career as an electrical apprentice soon.

Dream would be a nice house not far from here where they developed one of the old woods in which I used to hunt morels. No lawn to mow, cool during the summer yet close enough to civilization so travel would'nt be bad and relative seclusion for band practice.

#7 Guest_soul_*

Guest_soul_*

Posted 27 July 2004 - 12:58 PM

of all the places ive been i would have to say
Maui HI it is great there it slow laid back it so small great people nices beaches excellent place and if you want to pick mushes just go to the 40 ft cross you dont need a car stick out your thumb someone will pick you up with a joint in hand

(Message edited by SPIRIT on July 27, 2004)

#8 Guest_farmerwop_*

Guest_farmerwop_*

Posted 27 July 2004 - 06:40 PM

Northren Cali is pretty sweet....up in the mountains Posted Image

If I could thats where I'd be now.

#9 Guest_harry_*

Guest_harry_*

Posted 28 July 2004 - 01:59 PM

<blockquote><hr size=0><!-quote-!><font size=1>quote:</font>

Personaly i'd go for Bellingham washington, Victoria BC, or anywhere in new zealand... I want to go back and visit amsterdam/londen/Venice(Venice is REALLY cool, i highly recommend it) again, but i'm not sure i'd want to live there.<!-/quote-!><hr size=0></blockquote>

Was just in Seattle, Bellingham, and Vancouver...all gorgeous places. NO HUMIDITY and NO BUGS, man I HATE the bugs here.

#10 Guest_harry_*

Guest_harry_*

Posted 28 July 2004 - 02:13 PM

Hey does anyone know how hard it would be to get citizen ship to canada and also whats the economy like in B.C.? <!-/quote-!><hr size=0></blockquote>

You have to have a reason to go there...ie you work there or have skills needed there for your job. Plus you have to live in Canada 5 years to get residency. The economy is like the NW, expensive, but worth every pennyPosted Image PLUS WEED IS TOLERATED. I rolled a fat joint in the Amsterdam Cafe and smoked right there, it was great Posted Image

#11 Guest_ironresp_*

Guest_ironresp_*

Posted 12 August 2004 - 12:02 AM

i really liked parts of canada, very nice and the people i chanced upon went beyond their own means to make us feel welcome.
on top of that they have BEAUTIFUL scenary. loved vancouver and montreal.

oh and the women, i swear in vancouver it was like 16-1 female to male ratio
it was unreal

#12 forseti

forseti

Mycophage

• Expired Member
  • 161 posts

Posted 26 August 2004 - 08:23 AM

To visit, Amsterdam would definitely be at the top of that list. To live, I have just begun making definite plans to move to the Vancouver/Victoria B.C. area.

#13 Guest_dtsmith_*

Guest_dtsmith_*

Posted 30 August 2004 - 11:54 PM

Costa Rica because its very similar to where Im groovin now.(until the state tears down my house) New Mexico is beautiful, South Dakota's nice wanted to move to Amsterdam to start a coffeshop, although in Cali the STATE allows up to 99 plants and I fell in love with San Fran last summer while I stayed there. Spirit wants me to move north and west. Damn everywhere can be wonderful. Some much beauty.

#14 tobynutz

tobynutz

VIP Member

• Expired Member
  • 1,225 posts

Posted 02 September 2004 - 07:55 PM

san francisco all the way. i love that city, but it is so expensive to live in. 1 room studio in ok side of town is like 400,000. SOL for me, oh well, theres always vacation. i went to amsterdam when i was little, but dont really remember. me and my dad are going to amsterdam and japan soon. hell yeah!!

#15 Guest_curious_*

Guest_curious_*

Posted 10 January 2005 - 06:22 AM

WA STATE BABY

Seattle
Tacoma and in between

#16 rickyanddick

rickyanddick

Mycophiliac

• Expired Member
  • 14 posts

Posted 10 January 2005 - 07:15 AM

i'm in the u.s. and i would love to live somewhere in southern canada. or in arizona somewhere

#17 Lefty

Lefty

Arrogant Asshole

• Expired Member
  • 2,333 posts

Posted 10 January 2005 - 09:30 AM

Northern CA. La Honda,Ano Nuevo,maybe Half Moon Bay. Waves,sand,Mendocino County Schedule One,can almost smell the ocean in the wind. Must be going now,getting delusional.

#18 Guest_cheese_*

Guest_cheese_*

Posted 10 February 2005 - 11:00 PM

San Diego, which in spanish means "Whale's Vagina" Good movie.
I would love to live in San Diego, Hawaii (any island with good weed, good job for my profession and laid back culture), or Oregon, because everybody makes it sound so nice.

#19 Guest_vrooota!_*

Guest_vrooota!_*

Posted 11 February 2005 - 08:04 AM

San Diego, which in spanish means "Whale's Vagina" <!-/quote-!><hr size=0></blockquote>
Does it really?

#20 redrum

redrum

Mycophiliac

• Expired Member
  • 98 posts

Posted 11 February 2005 - 08:24 AM

It would have to be Tulsa OK
for me , I lived there in the
mid 80's for a few years and
theres a ton of colleges and
theres more poon-tang than you
can shake your stick at .

Plus I asked this girl I took
home from a bar one nite , why
there was so many easy girls in
Tulsa and she replied
" Don't forget that Tulsa spelled backwards is A SLUT "

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!