#41 Mrs.Hippie3

Mrs.Hippie3

QueenBee

• Founders
  • 11,103 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 12 July 2012 - 10:10 PM

i carry a pistol everywhere i go. have my CCL

me too! :teeth: my .38 special never leaves my purse unless im shooting it of course.

#42 stmhunter

stmhunter

stxsp

• Free Member
  • 587 posts

Posted 14 July 2012 - 03:51 PM

i carry this ruger sp101 357 most of the time, in the winter when i'm wearing a jacket i'll carry a 1911 45 acp.

003 (2).JPG

#43 tokmour

tokmour

Mycotopiate

• Expired Member
  • 487 posts

Posted 14 July 2012 - 04:51 PM

nickel plated high cap 1911 here

#44 stmhunter

stmhunter

stxsp

• Free Member
  • 587 posts

Posted 17 July 2012 - 02:52 PM

my 40cal

002.JPG

#45 Freaky

Freaky

Head Editor

• Expired Member
  • 12,219 posts

Posted 17 July 2012 - 06:00 PM

I have the right to arm bears! :D

Just got a Ruger Mini-14 the other day out of layaway (finally) and I can't wait to fire it, going to the range over the weekend sometime.

My eldest asked for an M6 Scout .22/410 for her 14th birthday, yes, she was rewarded with it.

I plan on doing some shooting very soon.

I've been working on stocking up the ammo surplus ::eusa_whis

#46 tokmour

tokmour

Mycotopiate

• Expired Member
  • 487 posts

Posted 17 July 2012 - 06:45 PM

my 40cal

looks like we got a para club goin :reb:
rkivI.jpg

+1 to who can guess what ammo this is
utqu9.jpg

#47 Mrs.Hippie3

Mrs.Hippie3

QueenBee

• Founders
  • 11,103 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 18 July 2012 - 09:26 AM

+1 to who can guess what ammo this is
[ATTACH=CONFIG]276611[/ATTACH]

well its obviously got a hollow point...

#48 white threads

white threads

i am no thing

• OG VIP
  • 428 posts

Posted 18 July 2012 - 10:18 AM

Guns, good for so many things:). Being from the south, I was raised around guns and have owned them for over 50 years. With ammo being an issue, forking out a few bucks for reloading equipment is a good investment and is MUCH cheaper in the long term, and if you are into it, produces very accurate ammo. Plus it is rewarding to be able to produce your own!

ILAL

wt

Edited by white threads, 18 July 2012 - 10:49 AM.

#49 firerat

firerat

Why am I so thirsty....

• Honorary Former Staff
  • 5,033 posts

Donator

Posted 18 July 2012 - 10:30 AM

Just got a Ruger Mini-14 the other day out of layaway (finally) and I can't wait to fire it, going to the range over the weekend sometime.

I love the ranch rifles. My stepdad has a nice side folder that's a blast to fire.

#50 stmhunter

stmhunter

stxsp

• Free Member
  • 587 posts

Posted 18 July 2012 - 05:34 PM

500 S&W

33472_1359392519402_1133405_n.jpg

#51 dead_diver

dead_diver

Stoned Since '76

• OG VIP
  • 3,541 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 18 July 2012 - 06:00 PM

500 S&W

[ATTACH=CONFIG]276728[/ATTACH]

How does that thing kick compared to a .44? I shoot a .44mag with one hand no problem (can't hit anything unless I hold it with two though). The most uncomfortable pistol I have used was a .38spec Cobra derringer. That kicked worse than the .44 and really started to hurt the hand after about 20 rounds. Nothing to absorb recoil but my hand ouch. I sold that thing almost as quick as I bought it. The person I sold it to was going to give it to his wife as a purse gun WTF? I actually tried to talk him out of it but he was dead set on getting her a derringer. I bet she fired it one time and never touched it again lol.

Edited by dead_diver, 18 July 2012 - 06:13 PM.

#52 stmhunter

stmhunter

stxsp

• Free Member
  • 587 posts

Posted 18 July 2012 - 10:22 PM

its in a whole other league, not much fun to shoot.

#53 firerat

firerat

Why am I so thirsty....

• Honorary Former Staff
  • 5,033 posts

Donator

Posted 20 July 2012 - 08:12 AM

Just watching the latest gun-nut atrocity in Denver on the BBC - all you Americans are probably still in bed!

A relative of one of the victims bewailing - OHH Why on earth do these things happen?

Cos every loony tune in the country is armed to the teeth - that´s why.

Right, guns did this, not a crazy asshole. Would you blame a hammer if he beat 14 people to death with one? Would you blame gasoline if he used molotov coctails?

Mass murder existed long before firearms. It doesn't even require a firearm to kill people. Ask Timothy McVeigh. (maybe it was the amonium nitrate he used's fault) He killed 160 some odd people without a gun. Let's ban Ryder trucks.

Personally, this makes me want to carry even more.

#54 stmhunter

stmhunter

stxsp

• Free Member
  • 587 posts

Posted 20 July 2012 - 10:06 AM

if some of those people had been armed they probably could of ended it before so many were killed.

#55 white threads

white threads

i am no thing

• OG VIP
  • 428 posts

Posted 20 July 2012 - 10:37 AM

I have to agree with firerat. If someone or a group had passed the point of sanity and is hell bent on killing their fellow humans, they will find a way. Spanishfly, I am not picking on you but saying that because folks are armed, it somehow empowers this just does not hold water. Jack the Ripper was slow and methodical, Anders Breivik in Norway used guns and explosives. In Madrid, the train bombings killed 191 folks and injured 1800. Although it appears we have more of this going on, I would venture to say that the percentage of deranged folks is directly tied to the size of the population. As to why these acts are committed, I have no clue.

Of course governments are the biggest offenders as they sanitize their killings under the guise of WAR. From Genghis Khan, to the Conquistadors, to the bombing of Japan with nuclear weapons, there is blood on a lot of hands, but I still feel that the vast majority of humans are loving creatures who abhor violence.

ILAL

wt

#56 Mrs.Hippie3

Mrs.Hippie3

QueenBee

• Founders
  • 11,103 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 20 July 2012 - 11:39 AM

guns dont kill people...people kill people. there is no possible physical way a gun can or will go off by itself. there is no such thing as an "accidental discharge" either. my first rule when i go shooting with someone else is NEVER EVER put your finger on or even close to the trigger until you are ready to fire. i learned this the first time my husband took me shooting many years ago... he handed me a rifle and did not tell me it had a hair trigger and when i went to grab it i put my finger on the side of the trigger discharging my round within inches of his hand! needless to say he took it right back outta my hands and wouldnt let me shoot it again. :lol:
so yeah ive had many guns for many years and not one of them has gone off by itself. hell if guns did shoot themselves i would be spending my day dodging bullets... :lol: no really id probably be dead by now. yeah it would really suck if my purse went off when i dropped it or my drawer went off every time i closed it too hard! what would suck even more is if my safe went off!!!! that would be one helluva boom though especially with 3 shotguns in there and one being a double barrel!!!
hmmm... it would be way too cool to hear all my guns go off at once though!! hmm..:eusa_thin gives me an idea...ill need about 13 people ... a disposable safe... a few junk vehicles to shoot up.... and lots of ammo!! :teeth: well ill get back to you guys on this... hopefully...:lol:
oh and i am a professional...do not try this at home or anywhere else for that matter.. :flamer: at least not until i try it first anyway. :lol:

Edited by Mrs.Hippie3, 20 July 2012 - 11:44 AM.

#57 firerat

firerat

Why am I so thirsty....

• Honorary Former Staff
  • 5,033 posts

Donator

Posted 20 July 2012 - 12:14 PM

I volunteer as 1 of the 13 people.

#58 Mrs.Hippie3

Mrs.Hippie3

QueenBee

• Founders
  • 11,103 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 20 July 2012 - 12:40 PM

I volunteer as 1 of the 13 people.

:lol: alright then what do you want to fire??...
handguns...
.22 taurus and jimenez (piece of crap, always jams :horse:)
.357 revolver
.38 revolver
9 mm taurus slim
.40 hipoint
.45 hipoint

shotguns...
20 gauge winchester
12 gauge mossberg
12 gauge double barrel
(will hopefully be selling the moss and win soon leaving me with my double barrel)

rifles...
SKS
9mm carbine (my fav rifle :teeth:)
mosin naugant (selling)
and a .22 in there... (selling)

...i think thats it... for now :teeth:

#59 firerat

firerat

Why am I so thirsty....

• Honorary Former Staff
  • 5,033 posts

Donator

Posted 20 July 2012 - 12:55 PM

:lol: alright then what do you want to fire??...

Yes. To all.

#60 Mrs.Hippie3

Mrs.Hippie3

QueenBee

• Founders
  • 11,103 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 20 July 2012 - 01:07 PM

Yes. To all.

:lol: you cant fire them all at the same time! i wouldnt need 13 people if you could! most a person could do is fire two handguns or possibly rifles (if youre not looking to aim), but wouldnt advise anyone trying to fire two shotguns at once, i dont care how much of a bad ass you think you are! :lol:

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!