- - - - -

Anybody bought Shrooms in England?

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_cleanjar_*

Guest_cleanjar_*

Posted 01 March 2004 - 10:57 PM

Hello everybody,

Do we have any mycotopiates in England (or FOAF's in england?)

I'd like to know how exactly it works to get shrooms 'legally' in england.. how's that work?

Have they set up smart-shops, where exactly do you go buy your fresh shrooms?

And how much do they charge.?

#2 Guest_cleanjar_*

Guest_cleanjar_*

Posted 01 March 2004 - 11:05 PM

Also, isn't there some type of free-to-roam the lands in england, so you can just go out into anyones shroom pasture and pick without being hassled for trespassing? Is that in england?

So, if that's the case.. that's shroom-friendly, because, you'd be picking liberty caps (which are fresh and not illegal) and picking them on property that you're not trespassing on.

Right? Posted Image

And when the liberty cap season isn't on, they just go and get some fresh Cubies or Copelandia's at the shroom-dealer-store? ? ?

And also, wouldn't that make cultivation of shrooms completely legal also, because mycelium is basically the same thing as fresh mushrooms, because it's not dry..it's alive..

England owns the law.

#3 Guest_nick_*

Guest_nick_*

Posted 03 March 2004 - 02:04 PM

<blockquote><hr size=0><!-quote-!><font size=1>quote:</font>

Do we have any mycotopiates in England (or FOAF's in england?) <!-/quote-!><hr size=0></blockquote>

Yes, me for a start!

I'd like to know how exactly it works to get shrooms 'legally' in england.. how's that work? <!-/quote-!><hr size=0></blockquote>

To but shrooms legally, is it to but unprepared shrooms from anywhere you care to but them. A shop is normally a good idea

Have they set up smart-shops, where exactly do you go buy your fresh shrooms? <!-/quote-!><hr size=0></blockquote>

There are shops that sell shrooms and also internet sites, for example www.the-magick-garden.com. There are shroom shops in quite a few cities eg London, Manchesster, Nottingham. To but shroom either go on te internet or try and find a shop.

And how much do they charge.?<!-/quote-!><hr size=0></blockquote>

I've heard of some selling 30g for £10 (!) but never seen it with my own eyes. I know of some market stalls that have sold for £1/g b4 I was stopped from cultivating due to unenlightened people I live objecting, I sold for 50p/g but I dont think many ppl do it this cheap. The site I mentioned before are pretty expensive at lower grammages, but are pretty good value at higher weights. You can but kits there for £25 that will give at last 150g.

Also, isn't there some type of free-to-roam the lands in england, so you can just go out into anyones shroom pasture and pick without being hassled for trespassing? Is that in england? <!-/quote-!><hr size=0></blockquote>

I've heard of that but not really sure. I know there are quite a lot of fields that have a public right of way through them, that you would be able to pick in

So, if that's the case.. that's shroom-friendly, because, you'd be picking liberty caps (which are fresh and not illegal) and picking them on property that you're not trespassing on.

Right?
<!-/quote-!><hr size=0></blockquote>

It would be entirely legal because shrooms are legal and if you go where you're allowed you're not tresspassing

quote{And when the liberty cap season isn't on, they just go and get some fresh Cubies or Copelandia's at the shroom-dealer-store? ? ? }

Correct, when out of season we can just buy from a shop

And also, wouldn't that make cultivation of shrooms completely legal <!-/quote-!><hr size=0></blockquote>

Yes, its entirely legal to cultivate. The shroom only become when "prepared". Its a grey area but normally considered to be srying, freezing, boiling or even chopping shrooms. Once prepared they are Class A.

Hope this helps.

Nick

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!