Fisana

- - - - -

Sex and Cannabis

• Please log in to reply
67 replies to this topic

#21 Guest_tehuti_*

Guest_tehuti_*

Posted 16 March 2004 - 07:52 PM

Before we were together my girfriend had sex on e (with another girl no less) and now she cant have an orgasm. I have heard of this danger before. Not that she doesn't enjoy it, but after sex on e probably not much else can ever quite match up. Still working on that little problem.

This is common. What she needs to do is re learn how have one by herself first. Females are odd creatures, their sexuality resides more in the mind than the body.

#22 Guest_hippie3_*

Guest_hippie3_*

Posted 16 March 2004 - 08:31 PM

<blockquote><hr size=0><!-quote-!><font size=1>quote:</font>

I know a guy who pretty much "needs" pot to enjoy sex... Come to think of it, he pretty much needs it to do damned near anything. <!-/quote-!><hr size=0></blockquote>
some men need some killer weed
some men need cocaine
some men need some cactus juice
to purify their brain
some men need two women
some need alcohol
everybody needs a little something
but lord i need it all...
Posted Image

#23 Guest_tehuti_*

Guest_tehuti_*

Posted 16 March 2004 - 08:58 PM

I used to live with 2 woman. Before that I might have said many prayers to GOD for such a thing. But in reality the good and the bad was times 2. 2 times the PMS, 2 times the xmas, birthdays etc. And they used to fight all the time, and they snored like trains when drunk! Lord have mercy!! I was so freaking tired of sex after a year that I wanted to become a priest.

The only part I miss is sleeping between them on those cold winter nights. Posted Image

#24 Guest_mycos_*

Guest_mycos_*

Posted 16 March 2004 - 09:02 PM

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Then I'll take it from someone who's been there, and just forget about that little dream of minePosted Image

The drawbacks that you described are just as i thought!

EDIT: Hey Roo, where do you get those crazy-ass avatars from? I click on your profile for a larger view, and the URL in the lower right corner is still blurry. What's that website?

(Message edited by exshroomer on March 17, 2004)

#25 Guest_hippie3_*

Guest_hippie3_*

Posted 16 March 2004 - 09:05 PM

i lived with 2 for 2 1/2 years but in the end
one had to go and the other stayed.
jealousy is a hard demon to beat.

#26 pskovinsky

pskovinsky

Ex-chat M0d of Doom, y3

• Expired Member
  • 1,354 posts

Posted 16 March 2004 - 09:24 PM

The only part I miss is sleeping between them on those cold winter nights.<!-/quote-!><hr size=0></blockquote>

Damn thats nice.. I've only gotten to do that once (for two nights) on a camping trip with my future girlfriend(she didn't know it at the time, i did) and a friend of hers.... I miss it, but having to be perfectly fair and even between two girls would be A) Impossible in their eyes, and B) really really stressfull.
Damnit.

EDIT:
The site named in the picture is http://www.wwwcomcom.com (yes, very weird name). if you use MS paint to stretch the image verticly about 50% you can read it.

EDIT#2:
That camping trip was to a nude hotspring resort, called Orr Hot Springs, near Ukiah CA (no, i don't live nearby, it was a stop on a long assed road trip.) it's fairly expensive, but well worth a visit if your nearby.

(Message edited by pskov on March 17, 2004)

#27 Guest_tehuti_*

Guest_tehuti_*

Posted 16 March 2004 - 09:27 PM

Anytime I come across that looks like what I have seen in my visions or is interesting I save it. Nothing lasts forever on the net and I have seen many cool sites come and go.

Posted Image

I have seen things very much like this in my shroom visions....

#28 Guest_mycos_*

Guest_mycos_*

Posted 16 March 2004 - 09:42 PM

YES!!! I was going to say, those things are a hell of a lot like the things I see from shrooms too, still frames in a very rapidly moving mind-movie.

Thanks, Pskov! I'm headed over there right now!

#29 Guest_john_*

Guest_john_*

Posted 19 March 2004 - 09:54 AM

I had a bad time once whilst smoking the ganja and bumping uglys.

So we are going at it pretty hard , weve been together 6 mths, She hot I'm hot we go at it . then She started Chanting "this Is love this is love"
I thought I loved her but when she started chanting it while we were foobared I kinda dwelled on it during the rest of the act of bum pin;p

It was not pleasant ,for I realized I was going to break her heart, and I did a week later after thinking about it for awhile.

I was pretty high and sometimes i get very thoughtful and take things to seriously while on it, or not serious enough:/

everything else is just fine to have sexy on for me. Except some drugs have limbering effect ;) lol
Posted Image

#30 Guest_harry_*

Guest_harry_*

Posted 19 March 2004 - 03:56 PM

lmao @ hippiePosted Image

#31 Guest_tehuti_*

Guest_tehuti_*

Posted 20 March 2004 - 09:48 PM

I had a bad time once whilst smoking the ganja and bumping uglys.<!-/quote-!><hr size=0></blockquote>

Sex is a trip just like acid or shrooms in my opinion. It alters the mind. One can actualy achieve the same states of mind. Its also cool in that one never gets boared and there is no wrong way of doing it between consenting adults. From what you write here it seems like you had a mind expanding experiance.

#32 roc

roc

Forum International Moderator

• 7,928 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 20 March 2004 - 09:55 PM

Damn Hipster maybe you should checkout the "Book of Morons" oops I meant Mormons!
Posted Image

#33 Guest_primate_*

Guest_primate_*

Posted 21 March 2004 - 09:41 AM

I've only done the "monkey dance" a couple of times after using cannabis but it was great. Like many other people I feel more sensitive and aware when stoned. This extends to other senses too. For as long as I can remember I have a really hard time understanding words in music. I think it is a combination of the pace and the words and instruments going at the same time. I just cant pick out the words. When stoned though I find that everything slows down so that I can hear everything and understand it. Time in general seems to slow down and I see things in a very different way. When watching TV for instance I am able to "see" what is fake about it. The lighting or the sets, I can sense better what is unnatural about actor's behavior. It's a little like wearing those sunglasses from "They Live." I guess in short cannabis is very psycoactive to me.

#34 Guest_tehuti_*

Guest_tehuti_*

Posted 21 March 2004 - 10:29 AM

Me also... I have always been the only person I know to get blown on simple swagg. I have always been a light weight when it comes to ganja. Most of my friends are very envious of me in this regard. As far as TV goes I understand your observations completely. I stopped watching tv years ago and I feel so much better. I have more time than I ever thought I could have also.

#35 Guest_saimon_*

Guest_saimon_*

Posted 27 March 2004 - 01:23 AM

well. first time i had shrooms i got rock hard for a hour and couldn`t get it down. Posted Image
i will def. try sex with my girl nex time on lite dose of shrooms

#36 Guest_hippie3_*

Guest_hippie3_*

Posted 27 March 2004 - 09:01 AM

Damn Hipster maybe you should checkout the "Book of Morons"<!-/quote-!><hr size=0></blockquote>
read it hell,
i wrote it.

#37 Guest_hippie3_*

Guest_hippie3_*

Posted 27 March 2004 - 09:04 AM

my ole lady always [always] likes to get high before we get it on, helps her relax i guess,
lowers inhibitions .
and i gotta say, i owe many great episodes of sex to cannabis over the years, it's just about the most reliable way i know to get a girl out of her panties without using cash.

#38 roc

roc

Forum International Moderator

• 7,928 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 27 March 2004 - 12:50 PM

Hipster please excuse me... now tell me the truth - did you or did you not pick and eat shrooms in the forest before you found those golden plates and the great one spoke to ya?

Posted Image

#39 Guest_hippie3_*

Guest_hippie3_*

Posted 27 March 2004 - 03:57 PM

nah, that never even happened,
just made it all up to help sell my book.
Posted Image

#40 Guest_fake_*

Guest_fake_*

Posted 27 March 2004 - 06:04 PM

Not only does Cannabis help me last...but it also helps me get back "Up" very soon <!-/quote-!><hr size=0></blockquote>

That is because cannabis is a vasodialator, which means it increases the diameter of blood vessels allowing more blood to flow to get you "up" again..

"I have found that if one delays orgasm for hours using cannabis and or a very light dose of shrooms"

Ok the shrooms might work but I have no idea why the cannabis would delay it...Refer to my above comment to see why...LAter

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!