Posted 27 March 2004 - 08:27 PM

Posted Image

#42 banjojo

banjojo

Mycotopiate

• Expired Member
  • 340 posts

Posted 30 March 2004 - 03:13 PM

You forget how long you've been doing it, therefore you last longer.

#43 Guest_pbeester_*

Guest_pbeester_*

Posted 31 March 2004 - 05:11 AM

Best sex I ever had was on a mixture of MDMA, PCP, and Cannabis(or a few times on alcohol and Cannabis). I have had sex on every drug I've used almost and it all feels good, but coke makes it hard to stay as hard, even though you can last much longer. Heroin makes you lose interest in sex. All trips are fun to have sex, during the comedown is best for me. That point where you're not goonin' but you aren't sleepy is a perfect time for sex to finish a trip.
PB

#44 Guest_i_am_me_*

Guest_i_am_me_*

Posted 31 March 2004 - 12:20 PM

Not to mention it helps you sleep a lot better. I've layed in bed after a trip and wished I could sleep....then have sex with my girlfriend and pass right out. Posted Image

Sex, Mother Natures sleeping pill.

#45 pskovinsky

pskovinsky

Ex-chat M0d of Doom, y3

• Expired Member
  • 1,354 posts

Posted 02 April 2004 - 02:05 AM

laugh, i've done exactly that too, it's great!

I have a hell of a time falling asleep after a trip, even hours after all effects have left(as many as ever will at least), but after sex.... clunk, zzzz :P

#46 negativezer0

negativezer0

Mycotopiate

• Expired Member
  • 238 posts

Posted 08 April 2004 - 04:30 AM

how long i last is all mental i guess, last time i ate those little guys me and my love went on for at least an hour. that is a feat i dont think i can duplicate sober anytime soon. i forgot who finally needed to stop!

Posted Image

(Message edited by NegativeZer0 on April 08, 2004)

#47 nerobanchee

nerobanchee

Mycophiliac

• Expired Member
  • 2 posts

Posted 08 April 2004 - 04:25 PM

the last time i engorged in my favorite fungus was a time i will never forget... a very long and extremely enjoyable taste of tantra (or at least some really good and long-lasting sex). i never thought i would want to stop before my boyfriend wanted to. man, it was the perfect way to end the night. i don't know if i have ever slept that good in my life, hehe.
Posted Image

#48 Guest_taoist_*

Guest_taoist_*

Posted 11 April 2004 - 01:03 PM

I enjoy making love in the morning most, under the influence of no drugs.
That's funny...whenever people ask me how I feel when I'm really blazed, and they've never smoked weed, my response is always, "Take the feeling you have thirty seconds after you wake up and extend it over a period of three hours."
This is ironic because I love sex in the morning but don't really like it when stoned...feels too artificial, I guess...
my ole lady always [always] likes to get high before we get it on, helps her relax i guess,
lowers inhibitions .

For real. My girlfriend of two years is from Japan and hadn't smoked weed until she dated me, and now she smokes just about every day with me. Ever since day one she's said weed makes her horny, and I've found other girls agree. Like turning on a friggin' faucet...

#49 Guest_saimon_*

Guest_saimon_*

Posted 12 April 2004 - 03:33 AM

sex and drugs is a NO-NO.
I am keeping myself CLEAN in and out. I-tal food, no junk, no alco, no tobacco.
I love sex, i enjoy it all the time with my girl and she calls me monster.
And it`s a fact, cum changes it`s taste of what you have eaten. And it`s a fact, i can`t DO IT so good when I`m ON drugs and even couple days after doing them. XTC is the worst. Ganja makes you sleepy and.. dry.
shrooms.. hmm. never had sex on shrooms but a have got reeeaaal hard when coming up. So i think before the peak, it could be pretty cool thing to do.

#50 Guest_hippie3_*

Guest_hippie3_*

Posted 12 April 2004 - 01:25 PM

<blockquote><hr size=0><!-quote-!><font size=1>quote:</font>

sex and drugs is a NO-NO. <!-/quote-!><hr size=0></blockquote>
bah.
sex and drugs go together
like peanut butter and jelly.
sex, drugs and rock 'n roll
was our anthem
and it still is for me.
never bought into that 'clean'
inside and out crap,
sex is dirty
if you do it right.

#51 Guest_saimon_*

Guest_saimon_*

Posted 13 April 2004 - 10:07 AM

my idea of "sex, drugs and rock 'n roll" is when you do drugs, make music and still can have good sex, you are "on the wave". Then it`s awesome.

it`s proven (and i as a designer feel it too)-- when you do a creative job, it empties you and there is not left much energy for sex. you can`t have sex 5 times a day, while you work hard on your paintings or new web site design. Or music.
I feel drugs are burning me. When i take something, i know i have to take at least a day off, if i want GOOD sex.

What i want to say, "sex, drugs & rock'n'roll" is almost immposible. And btw, i just can`t make myself eat peanut butter and jelly. Posted Image))

oh, maybe i`m just wrong.. Posted Image People are different

(Message edited by saimons_k on April 13, 2004)

#52 Guest_hippie3_*

Guest_hippie3_*

Posted 13 April 2004 - 10:58 AM

it`s proven (and i as a designer feel it too)-- when you do a creative job, it empties you and there is not left much energy for sex. <!-/quote-!><hr size=0></blockquote>
lol
who told you that ?
maybe YOU
but not me, fellow.
sex is the fuel in my creative engine,
i'm 46 yrs old and i get it on
almost every single day [not 5x times but
twice is nice]
[i would every day but sometimes the wife is too quick to catch]
if you feel too drained after a day a work,
take a brief nap when you get home
then you'll have the energy you need
to play out late at night.

(Message edited by admin on April 13, 2004)

#53 Guest_saimon_*

Guest_saimon_*

Posted 13 April 2004 - 11:12 AM

maybe i`m wrong. people are different.
maybe i have weak dick, but from what i have experienced, on XTC after 4h of jumping at the ragga jungle event, when you barely can get home, sex is immposible.
Sex is sex and drugs are drugs. don`t mix them up.
Peace

#54 pskovinsky

pskovinsky

Ex-chat M0d of Doom, y3

• Expired Member
  • 1,354 posts

Posted 13 April 2004 - 02:36 PM

The only time i took E i took to much(overheated a bit, and started hallucinating...), the next morning(no sleep, raved it up all through the night, it was great fun) i was tired as all hell, till i slept for 45 minutes, then i was ready to GOOO! played paintball, that was a trip, as i was still very slightly hallucinating...

Prolly could have had sex, had i had a girl to have it with at the time...
That was a lot of E though, when the first one started wearing off (3 hours) i took another, which was a bad idea...

Sex on opiates is fun, but very time consuming... pot is nice, alcohol i don't like, and haven't tried sex with, though my gf seems to enjoy it...
mushrooms were quite interesting, but i had to many for it to be really nice.

I try to keep the amount of drugged sex i have under control, so that i don't go so used to it that it's boring without the drugs.

Sex is a drug in my opinion, or at least related... for some people mixing drugs has bad effects, so sexdrug plus potdrug equals no fun. other people love mixing drugs... it's really a personal thing.

#55 Guest_roo_*

Guest_roo_*

Posted 14 April 2004 - 03:52 PM

Sex is a drug in my opinion, or at least related... for some people mixing drugs has bad effects, so sexdrug plus potdrug equals no fun. other people love mixing drugs... it's really a personal thing.

You are right, but there are times when you live with someone a long time and sex plus the green can add something extra. Being in a committed long term relationship is also a wonderful thing. One has time to get to know the other person, time to experiment and play.

Sex after 40 is actually much better than sex was at 19 or 20. One can last much longer and one has many years of experience. Life is good!

HE HE This is Dr Ruth signing off....

#56 Guest_afraid_*

Guest_afraid_*

Posted 14 April 2004 - 04:11 PM

Women and Sex with Women is the ONLY drug I can't quit and the only one that i've ever had withdrawals from. I've nearly got the DT's as it is.

Posted Image

-AoA

#57 Guest_roo_*

Guest_roo_*

Posted 14 April 2004 - 06:26 PM

Women and Sex with Women is the ONLY drug I can't quit and the only one that i've ever had withdrawals from. I've nearly got the DT's as it is. <!-/quote-!><hr size=0></blockquote>

It will also give you tunnel carple syndrome...Posted Image

#58 Guest_afraid_*

Guest_afraid_*

Posted 14 April 2004 - 06:46 PM

lol yeah...hey Roo you made a post about tantra. Funny you mention that, cause I was reading up on tantra and the kama sutra back when everybody else my age was getting there 'sex advice' HA! from playboy and maxim. I'd say it has certainly paid off with the number of women that have so kindly allowed me to....well uhmmm you know ;) I just wonder how far the lame pickup lines and sex surveys/quizzes have gotten those guys

oh and be honest with the ladies guys.
"it's not huge baby, just bigger than
your average white man's"

Peace and Rock Casbah
-AoA

(Message edited by afraidofamerica on April 14, 2004)

#59 python

python

Former Member

• Banned Member
  • 2,655 posts

Posted 18 April 2004 - 01:11 AM

nothing is better that sex on weed.............except maybe sex on a bunch of other drugs, sex on drugs is great.......

#60 Guest_peoplecanfly_*

Guest_peoplecanfly_*

Posted 18 April 2004 - 04:49 PM

i agree Python :P

me too weed help me last and i don't have to talk about E...damn....6-7 hours in a row 1 orgasmPosted Image

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!