• Please log in to reply
67 replies to this topic

#61 Guest_roo_*

Guest_roo_*

Posted 23 May 2004 - 12:30 AM

oh and be honest with the ladies guys.
"it's not huge baby, just bigger than
your average white man's"

There is nothing better than a good Tek.... I used to know a guy in the millitary who hung to his knees. When he hit the showers he had half the showers to himself. He also had a hard time getting any females to mate with him. He was one sad guy...

#62 billyboy

billyboy

Former Member

• Banned Member
  • 352 posts

Posted 08 August 2004 - 05:59 AM

<blockquote><hr size=0><!-quote-!><font size=1>quote:</font>

my idea of "sex, drugs and rock 'n roll" is when you do drugs, make music and still can have good sex, you are "on the wave". Then it`s awesome.

it`s proven (and i as a designer feel it too)-- when you do a creative job, it empties you and there is not left much energy for sex. you can`t have sex 5 times a day, while you work hard on your paintings or new web site design. Or music.

What i want to say, "sex, drugs & rock'n'roll" is almost immposible.
<!-/quote-!><hr size=0></blockquote>

heh

I have a IT job,

I have sex,

I write music,

I drink a lot and smoke a good amount of canabis.

And im writing to this board now.

but damn

i think you're right

I"M FREAKING EXAUSTED!!!!

- BB

(Message edited by Billyboy on August 08, 2004)

#63 tallywacker

tallywacker

Mycophiliac

• Expired Member
  • 11 posts

Posted 12 August 2004 - 04:44 PM

i love sex, back when i was a young lad, my girlfriend and i would have sex all the time. sometimes it was embarrassing cuz when your 15 or 16 years old just gettin started you finish quicker haha. but when we would go at with weed i could last forever and to this day i still last forever after puffin the dragon but without weed i can last longer as well haha.
peace

#64 butterfly

butterfly

Mycophiliac

• Expired Member
  • 22 posts

Posted 12 August 2004 - 10:04 PM

Posted Image

(Message edited by mush1964 on August 13, 2004)

#65 Guest_nathaniel_*

Guest_nathaniel_*

Posted 01 September 2004 - 11:32 AM

I'm no expert on the subject. I've had sex once. And I was high as a kite. The act itself was wonderful. It made all following "manual" acts of orgasm much more intense, and longer too! So no regrets here. But the problem is: I'm not too compelled to continue having sex. There was something missing. Some sort of spiritual connection. I wanted to look down into someone's eyes and connect. Instead the bitch kept yelling obscene things like "fuck that pussy" blah blah blah. The whole reason I bring this all up is because I wonder: does anyone out there feel the same way? Was anyone out there let down by sex? Should I still have hope for the future of sex in my life? Was i wrong to tell myself it was a mistake and obstain from further indulgence? Should i press on exploring or wait?

#66 pskovinsky

pskovinsky

Ex-chat M0d of Doom, y3

• Expired Member
  • 1,354 posts

Posted 01 September 2004 - 02:39 PM

I've been disapointed by sex... Having sex like you mentioned when i want a blissfull connection, and having blissfull sex when what i want is a nice hard fuck...

Don't worry, on averidge sex is excellent, it has it's ups and downs like anything else though.
Ignore it, have more, enjoy.
It's not worth getting fixated on though, in either direction (good or bad).

#67 Guest_madd_*

Guest_madd_*

Posted 01 September 2004 - 07:12 AM

I am wondering about how the experience of sex is under the influence of our favorite fungus. How is it different and how is it the same? Are there any specific pitfalls to watch out for or great benefits to enjoy? Finally to those that have done this, would you recomend for or against such an endeavor?

#68 Guest_logic_*

Guest_logic_*

Posted 01 September 2004 - 10:40 AM

Well, I had shrooms and a lot of other stuff once and got trapped in a cyclical thinking loop about the universe being a little dot in another universe in another universe ...
Tried to have sex and one of the comments was, "YOU ARE STILL THINKING ABOUT THAT, AREN'T YOU!?!?"

Oopsie. Posted Image

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!