• Please log in to reply
28 replies to this topic

#21 420j4u

420j4u

Mycophage

• Expired Member
  • 166 posts

Posted 16 May 2006 - 11:20 PM

That would make one pretty mushroom,,,, cloud.

#22 anticheffy

anticheffy

Nice to be back in the air !

• OG VIP
  • 1,403 posts

Posted 16 May 2006 - 11:27 PM

be sure to film it !!!

#23 Guest_cap_*

Guest_cap_*

Posted 16 May 2006 - 11:35 PM

[condescending remarks deleted]

here's a great place to begin >> The Archives
then after you read that shit in full read this shit in full :D The Vaults
youll never need to ask a question again! :amazed:
and if you eventually want large amounts of spawn in fast time,
you want to G2G the colonized grain to more sterile grain in quart/half gallon jars or large mycobags

be well

#24 Guest_cap_*

Guest_cap_*

Posted 16 May 2006 - 11:38 PM

also,
if you for whatever reason have 55 gallon drums laying around, you can build a mean straw shredder, pasteurizer, vermicompost or yard compost bin with one :)

#25 hogwild

hogwild

Mycotopiate

• Expired Member
  • 1,088 posts

Posted 17 May 2006 - 03:36 AM

it would be interesting to see what happens to a steel drum at 15 psi...:eusa_booh

#26 Hippie3

Hippie3

DUNG DEALER

• Founders
  • 40,642 posts

Posted 17 May 2006 - 06:49 AM

you could not fract.steril. grains in bulk
but one could pasteurize straw in bulk 55 gallon barrels.

#27 Hippie3

Hippie3

DUNG DEALER

• Founders
  • 40,642 posts

Posted 17 May 2006 - 06:19 PM

btw
if one were to attempt such
i'd agree that popcorn would make the best choice
as it seems to do well with fractional sterilization.

#28 Guest_cap_*

Guest_cap_*

Posted 17 May 2006 - 06:19 PM

sorry if i hurt yer feelings, must have been my e-dick getting the best of me :)
let me ask you though, did any of the 3 posts of mine offer any positive advice?

yer first post was made during a troll storm here at the site in which i was apart of and yer low post count plus the way you posted in post #1 "put a mycotopia flag" lead me to believe you were just another troll lookin to deface mycotopia with nonsense. i now however understand it was a flawed assumption, actually, i noticed and posted the 2nd and 3rd time to yer thread with the info i felt you deserved.

if you cant take straight-forwardness and flat-out realness, such as what i try to display,
imhfo you are too sensitive and have no place posting on an internet message board in the first place.
lets face it its not like i said "hey fucktard, BITE ME" :)
hippie, ban me if this is innappropriate, just remember to send off my grainbags.Posted Image

thx, and be well!

btw if you still dont understand why this isnt going to work,
plz take a second to re-read the 3 posts made to you (1) with clean hotlinks
directin you to the relavent parts of the archives or vaults
which could help you better understand WHY it wont work.

ciao

#29 TVCasualty

TVCasualty

Embrace Your Damage

• 12,200 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 17 May 2006 - 06:20 PM

I pasteurized some straw a few years ago in a barrel that was slightly less than 55 gallon and had thinner walls. Worked fine for holding water and being heated to 160. Then, after removing the straw I set the lid (with rubber gasket) on the barrel which still had hot water in it. About 15 minutes later there was a powerful car-accident noise that echoed off the hills. I mean LOUD. The barrel looked as though it had been crushed like a beer can by the Hand of God. Almost worth the $8 for the barrel. They don't do well with pressure differentials, unless you're looking to entertain a bunch of people (get them tripping and have them focus on the cooling barrel without them knowing it had been heated, telling them to "Intend" that it be crushed and my devious mind bets they freak when it pops. Seems a relatively harmless way to mess with heads.)

I'm not sure what the point of my posting this was, but I suppose this is the right thread to do it in since I'm also not sure what the point of this thread is.

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!