Paradox
©
Fisana

Photo
* * * * * 2 votes

New strain of Ps. Mexicana from Eastern slope of Chicon Nindo in Huatla de Jimenez

• Please log in to reply
165 replies to this topic

#161 anne halonium

anne halonium

Trolls'R'us

• Banned Member
  • 3,410 posts

Posted 21 June 2012 - 07:45 PM

im not sure teo actually left ,
i think,
he just passed out a self replicating bio calling card,
and, morphed into a different form ,
stepped back into the time /space vortex
or, maybe beamed back to planet chicon nindo.....

oxlyn (1).JPG

^ i suspect the presence will stay with us........
its true peeps come and go,
elf and teo, leave a strong footprint.

Edited by anne halonium, 21 June 2012 - 07:53 PM.

#162 tokmour

tokmour

Mycotopiate

• Expired Member
  • 487 posts

Posted 21 June 2012 - 10:58 PM

wait; two teo's?! MY BREINZZZZ =p

DONT LEAVE US Y.Y

#163 bukujutsu

bukujutsu

Mycophiliac

• Expired Member
  • 1 posts

Posted 08 July 2012 - 12:28 AM

If anyone can manage to make a print, I'd love to work with this strain and then donate prints. I have plenty of free time to devote to this.

I can only receive flat envelopes, so no glass sides or anything, though. Email me.

#164 Zozo

Zozo

The green paladin

• Free Member
  • 588 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 08 July 2012 - 02:09 AM

I will love everything that come from Huatla de Jimenez :bow:

thanks for sharing
zozo

#165 Aqua and Red

Aqua and Red

Mycophilliac

• Free Member
  • 278 posts

Posted 28 July 2012 - 02:08 PM

I apologize in advance if I skipped over something you said Elfstone, but I think I just had an epiphany about some things you and teonanacatl were talking about.

You were talking about growing the mushrooms and the morphogenetic fields, and it occurred to me...

What if when you first try to grow a mushroom (as an individual person and as a community of mycologists trying) it is harder the less that human kind has a relationship with it.

But as more and more people focus their awareness on growing that particular mushroom, that mushroom responds by fruiting more easily.

(As a sort of personal consciousness thing, as well as a group consciousness thing)

Like I'm sure you all have heard about the 100 monkeys thing?

Well what if after one person grows something, shows it is possible... then it becomes all easier for us to grow?

But it's not just our relationship to it, but also it's relationship to us.

Okay, rant over! Thank you for entertaining my idea! Haha.

Edited by Aqua and Red, 28 July 2012 - 02:14 PM.

#166 elfstone

elfstone

Mycotopiate

• Black VIP
  • 350 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 29 July 2012 - 01:26 AM

The mystery in all this is what has drawn us toward it. Although cubensis has been a wonderful initiator into the sacred dimension of the mushroom tradition, this species has another signature to it that has taken us far deeper than we had supposed, though, at a deep level, intuited as something possible.

There is one philosophical treatise that has greatly opened our understanding of all this, the book Reality, by Peter Kingsley: http://www.peterking...D=64&category=2, which hints at the connection between the ancient central Asian tradition, the birth of our Western civilization, and the link with indigenous spiritual traditions here in the Americas. This is further delineated in Kingsley's latest book, A Story Waiting to Pierce You: Mongolia, Tibet and the Destiny of the Western World: http://www.peterking...D=60&category=2. The great Native American elder, Joseph Rael, writes the forward to this latter work: http://www.josephrael.org. Joseph Rael beautifully articulates the opened awareness inherent in the spiritual traditions of the Native American people's that also lies right at the root of the birth of Western civilization, and which we have lost touch with as we have descended into the grip of the materialist view of reality. Establishing a living relationship with the Teonanacatl of the Central American spiritual tradition is one opening point for it's rebirth in our modern cultural context, though, by it's very nature, this remains, and must remain, a hidden and secret tradition, for it's very essence is it's subtlety, due to it's intense creative power; it gives birth to civilizations.

Elfstone
  • Moonless likes this

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!