#741 sillyrabbitcubiesR4us

sillyrabbitcubiesR4us

Mycotopiate

• Validating
  • 632 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 25 September 2017 - 12:22 PM

Yes, I too found after the trial that I decided this was a program I would use, and bought it.......................

I like them all, but am especially drawn to this one.................

post-149777-0-41559400-1503247645.png

Do either of you mind if I use these for welcome mat images? I'll simply put text over it that says "Welcome to Mycotopia" and I'll give you credit on the image for your work. You're welcome to PM me more images like this - I'd much rather use our members art than free art out there.

• Skywatcher and Jeepster like this

#742 treign

treign

Mycophage

• Free Member
  • 188 posts

Donator

Posted 26 September 2017 - 03:25 AM

not at all, use however you like.

#743 Skywatcher

Skywatcher

Twilight Walker

• 5,440 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 26 September 2017 - 08:59 AM

Do either of you mind if I use these for welcome mat images? I'll simply put text over it that says "Welcome to Mycotopia" and I'll give you credit on the image for your work. You're welcome to PM me more images like this - I'd much rather use our members art than free art out there.

Silly, I used the kalider program to create backgrounds for the welcome mat and other applications here. You are always welcome to use any image I post and you might enjoy playing with this program yourself......

These are a small portion of ones I saved. The images were fractured from photos of: (in order)

Tree branches against evening sky, autumn leaves,  Caespitosa in bloom, cannabis, not sure, cactus,

Monarch butterfly, Morning glory, quartz crystal cluster, water lillys

6861755734_e5e7aabeb5_z20150611203158.jpg  AutumnDance 2. trans.jpg

Caespitosa first flower20150802200803.jpg  cannabis cropped.jpg

colours-design-pattern-poster20150725105340.jpg Gymnocalicium pups20150802195740.jpg  Monarchs 5 25 00820150611191257.jpg

Morning Glory sized20150611190141.jpg  Quartz Cluster.jpg

Sunrise Water Lilly20150802203216.jpg

Edited by Skywatcher, 26 September 2017 - 09:01 AM.

• Jeepster and Justintime like this

#744 treign

treign

Mycophage

• Free Member
  • 188 posts

Donator

Posted 03 October 2017 - 02:25 AM

Run any of these through kolider auto random

like a dmt trip ive had InspirARTion (26).png InspirARTion (4)20171001222832.png InspirARTion (4)20171001222737.jpg

#745 FluffyPowerSmurf

FluffyPowerSmurf

Mycophiliac

• Free Member
  • 87 posts

Posted 14 December 2017 - 03:12 AM

Some sketches I've done,

I really want to get back into it, trying to find a pot that 'enhances' my creative abilities...

001.jpg

004.jpg

8ly83c2z.jpg

Yes, this is a carrot trying to fuck a pepper...

hornycarrot.jpg

Rough Night...

Image2-001.jpg

Image5.jpg

Image6.jpg

moddedcarrot.jpg

Recovered_JPEG Digital Camera_97.jpg

CIMG2328.jpg

Image1.jpg

Attached Thumbnails

• Image4.jpg

Edited by FluffyPowerSmurf, 14 December 2017 - 03:22 AM.

• Skywatcher, Juthro and treign like this

#746 Skywatcher

Skywatcher

Twilight Walker

• 5,440 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 14 December 2017 - 09:49 AM

Very nice Smurf,

Try a good sativa. I find my creative output goes well with them.

I have not tried a huge variety, but Blue Dream is one that comes to mind................

• Jeepster and FluffyPowerSmurf like this

#747 FluffyPowerSmurf

FluffyPowerSmurf

Mycophiliac

• Free Member
  • 87 posts

Posted 14 December 2017 - 12:55 PM

Thanks for the recommendation, Sky.

I've been out of the weed scene for 25 years and really just started up again, this year.  The strains available now is mind boggling.  I have an 1/8th of this shit called "sexy" from the dispensary, that literally puts my dick in the dirt and plants it there if I have more than one hoot off bud... one hoot still pretty heady and not productive at all, reminds me why I quit in the first place..

#748 Jeepster

Jeepster

Mycotopiate

• Black VIP
  • 361 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 14 December 2017 - 03:01 PM

Blue Dream, a sativa, really pumps up my creativity.
  • Skywatcher likes this

#749 Justintime

Justintime

Justincase

• OG VIP
  • 1,794 posts

Posted 31 December 2017 - 05:45 AM

One empty Bic lighter pulled apart and this is what I came up with after fitting the peices together. The wheel hinges so the carriage can be up or down. Passenger is the gas jet. One evening getting high and playing. All removable lighter parts used. The only other thing I could make was a swamp boat looking thing but the parts had no hold on each other.

There's instructions somewhere that show you how to make a motorbike from the parts of two flat sided lighters. Interested to try that. Actually people are making amazing things from old lighters.

Upload separate pics if anyone requests.

Attached Thumbnails

• IMG_20171231_183346_778.JPG
  • IMG_20171231_183556_716.JPG
  • IMG_20171231_183647_088.JPG

• Skywatcher, Juthro and SteampunkScientist like this

#750 SteampunkScientist

SteampunkScientist

Distinguished Mad Scientist

• OG VIP
  • 2,829 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 01 January 2018 - 01:21 PM

I don't know what it is, but I like it!
  • Justintime likes this

#751 Justintime

Justintime

Justincase

• OG VIP
  • 1,794 posts

Posted 02 January 2018 - 12:16 AM

Its a wee car/bike futuristic starwarzy type thingy lad.
  • Skywatcher likes this

#752 Skywatcher

Skywatcher

Twilight Walker

• 5,440 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 02 January 2018 - 09:42 AM

It's all the cooler, because who even looks at a bic and re-envisions it being anything else? I know I will never just see a lighter anymore, thank you Justin.....

• Justintime likes this

#753 Justintime

Justintime

Justincase

• OG VIP
  • 1,794 posts

Posted 02 January 2018 - 11:36 PM

Hah! Thanks :D

#754 SteampunkScientist

SteampunkScientist

Distinguished Mad Scientist

• OG VIP
  • 2,829 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 03 January 2018 - 08:24 AM

Thanks for the recommendation, Sky.

I've been out of the weed scene for 25 years and really just started up again, this year.  The strains available now is mind boggling.  I have an 1/8th of this shit called "sexy" from the dispensary, that literally puts my dick in the dirt and plants it there if I have more than one hoot off bud... one hoot still pretty heady and not productive at all, reminds me why I quit in the first place..

Whilst I must agree with you that our "best of the 80's" bud is but shwagg compared to these new strains, the various effects are also quite different between strains.  Remember, the THC that gets you "high" is just one component of a very complex plant morphology, and lets not forget there are several "Delta" varieties of THC, Delta-9 being the most commonly talked about.  Here is some inforamtion about just a few of the various components of modern day bud:

1. Cannabidiol (CBD)
CBD is the current poster child for the medicinal marijuana movement in the United States. It is rapidly becoming as well-known as THC. This cannabinoid has received much attention due to its powerful physical effects and to the fact that it is the second most common cannabinoid in marijuana after THC.
Is CBD Psychoactive? Not even a bit. That’s its big appeal: the medicinal effects of smoking marijuana without the high. CBD even reduces the effects of THC.
Medicinal Effects of CBD: Where to begin? CBD is used to treat pain, inflammation, stress and epilepsy. It is useful for treating nausea associated with chemotherapy, lowers blood sugar and is calming for those suffering insomnia or anxiety.
Food for Thought: While CBD is undeniably a useful molecule and one well worth studying, its interactions with other cannabinoids and terpenes should be kept in mind. Many scientists and medical marijuana promoters are touting it as the source of all the positive effects cannabis has to offer. Yet marijuana is a complex plant. It is likely that many of its effects are actually the result of interactions between the numerous cannabinoids, terpenes, flavonoids and other molecules that make up a tasty bud.
2. Cannabigerol (CBG)
If we’re being honest, we have CBG is to thank for all the delightful and medicinal effects of marijuana. This is essentially the stem cell of all cannabinoids- it is the precursor to THC, CBD, CBC and the rest. Recently scientists have discovered that CBG itself is potent medicine.
Is CBG Psychoactive? No, you can’t get stoned on CBG alone. However, it can become THC and THCV, the two molecules that will get you high.
Medicinal Effects of CBG: Much like CBD, this cannabinoid inhibits the uptake of a chemical called GABA in the brain. This results in muscle relaxation and anti-anxiety effects.
A new study shows that CBG is also a COX-2 inhibitor. This is the same mechanism that aspirin, ibuprofen and other NSAIDs use to combat inflammation. Even better, CBG comes with much fewer side effects than these common drugs. In particular, it is much kinder to your liver.
3. Cannabichromene (CBC)
CBC is present in most strains in small amounts. It has medicinal effects similar to CBD, but is 10 times as effective at treating anxiety and stress. Because it lingers in your blood stream for a long time, a little bit of CBC can have a long-lasting effect.
Is CBC Psychoactive? Nope, scientists hope create CBC medications that relieve symptoms without getting you high.
Medicinal Effects of CBC: CBC is a more effective anti-inflammatory agent than the potent drug phenylbutazone, according to one study. It’s also anti-bacterial and anti-fungal. CBC slows tumor growth, stimulates bone growth and eases headaches.
Move over CBD! This cannabinoid deserves a lot of credit for the medicinal benefits of marijuana.
The Coolest Thing about CBC: A University of Mississippi study shows that CBC actually promotes brain growth. Unlike alcohol, cocaine, opiates or other recreational drugs which suppress neurogenesis, or the development of new brain cells, marijuana actually boosts this process thanks to action of CBC.
4. Cannabinol (CBN)
When THC meets oxygen you get CBN. Have you ever smoked really old weed or some that was poorly cured? If so then you’re already familiar with the tranquilizing effects of this cannabinoid.
Is CBN Psychoactive? No. Well, not really. It makes you feel a little high, but all that heavy sleepiness overwhelms any psychoactive influence.
Medicinal Effects of CBN: This is a powerful sedative. CBN shows promise in treating insomnia and nerve pain, and one study suggests it has promise for glaucoma patients.
More or Less CBN? It’s Up to You: You can choose how much CBN your cannabis contains. If you want the knock-out sedation and heavy pain killing effects, just leave your bud exposed to the air. But be careful. The effects of CBN are often described as a sensation of being strongly drugged. Unless you are suffering from chronic insomnia or terrible nerve pain you probably don’t want to encourage CBN production.
5. Tetrahydrocannabivarin (THCV)
THCV, as you might suspect from its name, is a cannabinoid very similar to THC. In fact, the two molecules are nearly identical, though the ways they are synthesized in the marijuana plant are distinct and lead to some pretty important differences.
Is THCV Psychoactive? Yes! Perhaps even more so than our old friend THC. THCV produces a clear, euphoric high that is often described as psychedelic.
Medicinal Effects of THCV: Surprising for a cannabis component, THCV is actually being investigated as an anti-obesity drug. Unlike THC which induces the munchies, this cannabinoid suppresses appetite.
THCV has been shown useful at reducing tremors resulting from Parkinson’s Disease and other neurological disorders.
Looking for a THCV High?  When you couple the words bright, cerebral, energetic, creative or euphoric with “high” do any strains in particular come to mind? You’re right. African Landrace Sativas like Durban Poison are really high THCV, as are most of the Haze strains.

Now, in the old days (and still found in current drug references) is this bit of incorrect information:

Delta-9-THC and Delta-8-THC are the only compounds in the marijuana plant that produce all the psychoactive effects of marijuana. Because Delta-9-THC is much more abundant than Delta-8-THC, the psychoactivity of marijuana has been attributed largely to the effects of Delta-9-THC

So there are at least 9 different delta varieties of THC, probably more, and 8 and 9 were tagged as the only "psychoactive" but as can be seen from the first quote, that is not really the case.

Let us also not forget that even if a particular component is not psychoactive alone, well... neither are the two components of Ayauasca - taken alone neither of the plant materials in that mix will get you remotely high, just sick most likely. But alchemically, when processed together you can then travel to outer space and multidimensional realms. All that to say, there are strains of Pot out there that may, as you say "put your dick in the dirt" there are others that will put it right where you want it to be and for a very long time.

Just sayin... :biggrin:

Edited by SteampunkScientist, 03 January 2018 - 08:30 AM.

#755 Justintime

Justintime

Justincase

• OG VIP
  • 1,794 posts

Posted 08 January 2018 - 01:40 AM

I was going to post something but its not ready. BRB

Attached Thumbnails

• 26047349_1523460521042443_2178405380169406299_n.jpg

Edited by Justintime, 08 January 2018 - 01:49 AM.

• Skywatcher likes this

#756 Skywatcher

Skywatcher

Twilight Walker

• 5,440 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 08 January 2018 - 10:12 PM

I love this Justin  !

What is not finished? It looks perfect to me.

post-152008-0-94254500-1515394131.jpg

• coorsmikey and Justintime like this

#757 Justintime

Justintime

Justincase

• OG VIP
  • 1,794 posts

Posted 09 January 2018 - 12:51 AM

Hi, I found the lotus picture yesterday online. Beautiful isn't it :) I was going to post a few pictures of what I'm making. But decided to delete them and wait until it had a body.
I'm only using cigarette lighter parts. It's a smoking mecha monkey. I think I'll make his body from the springs.
The back of it looks a little like Django the chameleon. Plus options to make a dragon or trippy mecha rabbit.
I told someone this is what happens when you do nothing hah!

Attached Thumbnails

• IMG_20180108_142319_602.JPG
  • IMG_20180108_140151_307.JPG
  • IMG_20180108_140106_251.JPG
  • IMG_20180108_132949_839.JPG
  • IMG_20180108_133337_642.JPG
  • IMG_20180108_131921_266.JPG

Edited by Justintime, 09 January 2018 - 01:03 AM.

• coorsmikey, Skywatcher and SteampunkScientist like this

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!