• Please log in to reply
31 replies to this topic

#1 PSyChOViXeNFaIrY616

PSyChOViXeNFaIrY616

Former Member

• Banned Member
  • 220 posts

Posted 18 May 2006 - 05:02 PM

What do you recommend for a nice set up for a super tripping experience ;-D ? I was thinking about maybe going to my fav outdoors spot in teh woods. should i avoid public like an ahbortorium? (not many ppl are seen there but you never know) i live practically in a zoo so if i wanted to watch some sweet movies i could rent a cheap hotel room adn watch allice in wonderland (never seen it!!!) or Waking Life, i saw that sober and i swear it fucked me up!!!! lol I was thinking of smoking a couple fattys too. Im not sure what to dose on either since I am a lightweight --- i get drunk off 4 shots average.. Should i go with 3g or 2g for the 1st trip? I also have some awesome trance musice from lords of acid, hallucinogen, shpongle, astral projection, infected mushroom.... any other awesome trance i could DL? :-D

oooh and one more thing.... I bought a pressure cooker off ebay- prolly a bad idea since it doesnt HAVE A GAUGE! shoudl i use it or should i not siince i dont really feel liek blowing myself up lol. My home is full of mold spores and such (a pretty grody environment) but i think i plan on steaming them for 2 hours just to make sure to kill everything... I really dont want to fuck this up ;-D. How many mushies makes up a gram? do i need a postal scale to weigh it? and if i cant get any to grow, how much does an 8th go for? Gracias mis amigos! :-D

#2 prismaticEffects

prismaticEffects

Mycotopiate

• Expired Member
  • 440 posts

Posted 18 May 2006 - 05:11 PM

...no more than 2g for your first... no answers for the rest.

#3 Sneef

Sneef

Mycophiliac

• Expired Member
  • 48 posts

Posted 18 May 2006 - 05:43 PM

I would avoid the public on the first trip...Chill with some one you trust, that preferably will not be trippin. 2g should be enough to get your feet wet, you can always go up from there.

As far as music pick out what makes you feel good...Too intense may be a bad thing, have something mellow and comforting on reserve...sometimes you cant even "comprehend" the music...Just sounds like noise...At least thats been my experience at times.

If you cant guage the pressure, and dont have the instructions my adive would be not to use it...You can use a big pot with a good fitting lid and get great results...Lysol kills airborne mold pretty well...Mushrooms vary in size from 1 miligram to 10+ grams wet, no answer for that one...What ever can wheigh in grams is suggested, eyeballing a dose can lead to a very very...shocking\dissapointing experience...If your intentions are to sell...I would suggest not to. But thats just me.

#4 Guest_Jony 8)_*

Guest_Jony 8)_*

Posted 18 May 2006 - 05:48 PM

Firs tripp? Eat only 1- 1.5g and wait till it roks!!!

If it is not intensive enough you still can take more:teeth:

I like to be surrounded vith good friends when i go trippin.
once i ate mushroom in the class before lab studiing and gess what i hawe seen in the microscope....:dance: not him but wonderful patterns..

You hawe too much questions but firstimers should do so

One of my frieds got last veek a panic shock from 0.5 g (dry) shee was a light weight girl and 1st timer!She tought that the fealing will last for ever and she asked me all the time: am i realy here are you guys here and than she lost controll of her mind yust like anyone but she was afraid..... I already had some heavy trips and fortunatelly we could calm her down with milk friendly behaviour!

are you ready to see the music and to loose your ego feel vicked things in your body experience the thimelesness and feel emotionaly your environnement if yes dont vorry your trip vill be ok!
To smoke a joint is a great idea but roll it before the tripp becaus you vont be able to do it while your toughts are out of space! or N2O from a balloon.....
N2O is the best thing together vith shrooms!

Dond use any dandeorus items and pressurecooker vithout a gauge......:D funny!

To tell the weight of srooms without a scale you need to be an expert....

So hawe a nice walk in wonderlan!!
The last film i saw on shrooms was the Fight club it was sooo gooood!!!

Peace

#5 PSyChOViXeNFaIrY616

PSyChOViXeNFaIrY616

Former Member

• Banned Member
  • 220 posts

Posted 18 May 2006 - 06:17 PM

IChill with some one you trust, that preferably will not be trippin. 2g should be enough to get your feet wet, you can always go up from there.

If your intentions are to sell...I would suggest not to. But thats just me.

HAHA hell no! my intentions are NOT to sell. fock that! Im all set with getting a felony and spending my youth in an 8 by 11 cell with some dike. my hotness would get me raped fo sho :-p heh ..

As for doing it with a sober friend, most people ahte babysitting adn i dont know if tehre really is anyone i can trust enough just yet... but what about alone? i was planning on doing this alone... :eusa_thin And whats the difference between a wet and dry gram? Is one more potent than the other? do you Have to dry 'em out?

#6 Guest_Jony 8)_*

Guest_Jony 8)_*

Posted 18 May 2006 - 06:25 PM

Yahman!!!:rasta: Mushrooms contain 92%water h2o and 8%dry matter ! 10g vet =1g dry

if you are prepared do it alone it vont be as funny and i dont think that it is right ask someone to do it with you! Perhaps me=):lol:

#7 prismaticEffects

prismaticEffects

Mycotopiate

• Expired Member
  • 440 posts

Posted 18 May 2006 - 06:43 PM

just try it with a friend who has experience. they don't have to be sober. better if they aren't. you'll both have a great time. the more the merrier.

#8 PSyChOViXeNFaIrY616

PSyChOViXeNFaIrY616

Former Member

• Banned Member
  • 220 posts

Posted 18 May 2006 - 07:31 PM

What if its thier first time too? DO any of you know or remember Erebus or Debremus ( hasnt been on here since '03)? he is the one who got me into this.. He He.. we were engaged adn now we are liek foes. he hates me now lol i would ahve done them with him, but hes too gay now. Any one from Maine viewing this? Its a state in the US ppl so i better not get Q's like "is that in canada?" lol ppl are dumb sometimes lol. You know, its too bad Erebus never dyed form O.D's as a teen.. instead, he cant remember anything a day old, he has no personality, hes bland boring and arrogant, he has niothing nice to say about anyone, he laiuughs at the thought of throwing babies in the dumpster.... Will i get this fucked up? ( i never done drugs like him.. He used (practically ona daily basis) opiates, dxm morning glories, heroin, coke, and evrything else you could possibly name as an illicit drug heh) :laser:

#9 rocketman

rocketman

Mycotopiate

• Honorary Former Staff
  • 4,602 posts

Donator

Posted 18 May 2006 - 07:31 PM

you must also consider who you will be tripping with. if they are beginners then its best to stay home. you dont want to be out somewhere when one of your friends starts doing anything to bring unwanted attention to you. start slow and make sure anyone you give shrooms to does likewise.......and know what you will be in for before you start to venture outside. once you get your first couple of experiences then you will know the answers to your questions. start at a low dose and stay put, preferably no one you trip with knows you grew anything, or where to find said set up.

p.s. no need to trash anyone or name call here

#10 dbzeroone

dbzeroone

Mycotopiate

• Expired Member
  • 327 posts

Posted 18 May 2006 - 08:33 PM

Everyone is different, so there is no perfect formula for a good experience.
This is what I suggest, or at least what works for me:

Stay home or go to someone's place that you are very comfortable in. Shrooms amplify every bit of stimuli, so being in an unfamiliar place can quickly turn into a bad time.

Before you drop, clean the place up SPOTLESS. I'm uncomfortable in my own home when it's a mess. If dirty dishes and smelly laundry bring you comfort, then skip this step.

For music, choose whatever relaxes you. If Deicide brings you peace, then more power to ya. Some of my fav's are Zero 7, Air, Starseeds, Eastern Sun(check out "Rapture at Sea"), Dzihan & Kamien, any of the Cafe del Mar albums, and of course, Pink Floyd. Lots of people dig the Goa and PsyTrance music. I've always loved it when on E, but not so much on shrooms.

If there's some wooded areas around you that you're familiar with, a walk in the woods can be straight up magical! The dappled sunlight, the smell, the sounds... Some of my best trips ever were in the woods! Mosquitos on the other hand can make you wish you didn't exist, so proceed with caution.

As far as dosage goes, you would do well to get a scale. In fact, I COMMAND you to get a scale! Digital scales can be had on ebay for $20. You'll pay much more at your local head shop (Purple East? ;) ). Conventional wisdom dictates 1g dry for your first time. Don't do more than 2 until you know what to expect. Psychedelics are not like other drugs in the sense that 4 is not necessarily twice as good as 2. Check out this here . Follow the links and read up on trip level and such.

This is really important... never, NEVER forget that you're under the influence. I've seen people go from slightly weirded out to a full blown panic because they convinced themselves that they were going insane. It's the drug. It only lasts a few hours and then it's over. Don't forget that. Also, never "fight" the experience. Just flow with it at all times.

About your pressure cooker... A gauge is kind of a luxury, but it's not necessary. Lots of inexpensive PCs don't have a gauge. You should find the instructions (usually available online from the manufacturer). They'll tell you how to know when you're at the right pressure. It's usually something like "When the steam escaping causes the weight on the lit to rattle, you're at 15psi, escaping steam, but no rattling weight is 10psi". That's just an example, not actual instructions, but you get the idea :) Run it with just water in it first to make sure it works fine.

Let's see, what else... Oh yea, discussions about any aspect of buying or selling illegal substances are frowned upon 'round here. Nobody will probably answer that question anyway, but just so ya know ;)

please do not post links to the shroomery....

#11 mycobri

mycobri

Stained Blue

• Honorary Former Staff
  • 3,508 posts

Posted 18 May 2006 - 11:32 PM

It could be fun to journey by yourself - i like to. try not to have outside interference. Eating them with a good friend is better -imo. i usually smoke too. You will probably venture outside (a must see!) and just have fun and don't fight it. :teeth:

I had Alice film version - non animated on in the backround with cubies during an summer sunset as i ran from inside to outdoors, and the beginning is intense as she falls down the rabbit hole.:eusa_clap Enjoy!

#12 Sneef

Sneef

Mycophiliac

• Expired Member
  • 48 posts

Posted 19 May 2006 - 11:20 AM

This is really important... never, NEVER forget that you're under the influence. I've seen people go from slightly weirded out to a full blown panic because they convinced themselves that they were going insane. It's the drug. It only lasts a few hours and then it's over. Don't forget that. Also, never "fight" the experience. Just flow with it at all times.

Amen to that...Just remember Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy..."Don't Panic!" :lol: ...It's ONLY temporary...So enjoy it! As some one here so eloquently put it..."Don't drown in the waves...Surf them!"...forgot who said it but couldn't have been said better!

My first times on any psychedlic has always been alone...Thats how I prefered it. I can see the advantages of doing it with experienced company...Experienced be the operative word...Would kind of suck to babysit some one unexperienced that cracked while you're in uncharted territory your self...And it would also suck to have some one thats not experienced staring at you the whole time asking if you're ok every 5 minutes...or worse yet, take you to the hospital because you "scared" them and they "thought" you were "?" ...Baaaad news.

You'll figure it out...

Let us know how it goes!

#13 Dank Side Of The Shroom

Dank Side Of The Shroom

VIP Member

• Expired Member
  • 3,447 posts

Posted 19 May 2006 - 02:30 PM

first try 2 grams should take care of business. my persoanl favorit thing to do is sit outside under the stars in my bacjyard and melt into mothre earth. being inside i found makes me parranoid and worry to much. i like to take 1/8-1/4 depending on the day and mood im in.

#14 hambone

hambone

Mycophiliac

• Expired Member
  • 41 posts

Posted 21 May 2006 - 10:13 AM

scaling is necessary though you don't always need a scale. if you're strapped for cash go to a head shop and buy one of those little key chain scales ($5). you can scale a dose within +-1 gram as long as you account for the bag. wet is the best way to go if you're doing this as that 1gram margin of error won't really matter. other options include using someone else's scale (your weed source probably has one) or as long as they're dry, buy something in capsules, empty it out, grind the stuff (coffee grinder), stuff the capsules, and use the capsule's size (on the bottle) to gauge around how many grams you're dealing with.

if it's your fist time with psychedelics, have a sitter or at least do it with somebody else.

About your pressure cooker... A gauge is kind of a luxury, but it's not necessary. Lots of inexpensive PCs don't have a gauge. You should find the instructions (usually available online from the manufacturer). They'll tell you how to know when you're at the right pressure. It's usually something like "When the steam escaping causes the weight on the lit to rattle, you're at 15psi, escaping steam, but no rattling weight is 10psi". That's just an example, not actual instructions.

"
my pressure cooker doesn't have a gauge, nor did it come with instructions. i just googled them up and was able to use it fine. though if it USED to have a gauge or something like that i wouldn't touch it.

#15 synth

synth

Mycotopiate

• Expired Member
  • 853 posts

Posted 21 May 2006 - 02:46 PM

mine has no guage. i just bring it up to full pressure [the weight rattles/spins].
no problems. yours should be fine.

#16 hogwild

hogwild

Mycotopiate

• Expired Member
  • 1,088 posts

Posted 21 May 2006 - 02:50 PM

Tripping by yourself is completely different than tripping with friends IMO, so you should try both :cacti:

#17 perrch01

perrch01

Mycotopiate

• Expired Member
  • 1,473 posts

Posted 21 May 2006 - 03:22 PM

agreed, i trip by myself more often then i do with others, seems to work out that way more often than not...

#18 acidhead

acidhead

Former Member

• Banned Member
  • 113 posts

Posted 23 May 2006 - 01:11 AM

i would have to agree, i prefer to trip by myself or with only a selected few of my friends, trippin is to real to handle sometimes , it is always good to be alone and be home!, shit i done ate 5 grams tonight and straight tripped balls, be careful with that shit,

#19 Raul del Angelo

Raul del Angelo

Mycophage

• Expired Member
  • 123 posts

Posted 23 May 2006 - 05:15 PM

Well first of all your pressure cooker probably uses a weight instead of a gauge, mine does and I have been using it for years. Find the instructions on the net and follow them. No gauge is cool.

The best price on a scale is at Harbor Freight. Electronic pocket scale is on sale for $12.99 right now. If you don't have a Harbor Freight store near by they also sell over the net. Look through their site because as I recall orders over $25 ship free.

Now about tripping. If you want to know about what tripping is try reading "The Doors of Perception" by Aldous Huxley. He has a very good description. Start small (1 gram ) and wait an hour or 90 minutes and take another if you feel as though you need a bigger buzz. Error on the side of caution until you get a feeling for tripping. If you feel uncomfortable about your trip remember that you did this because you wanted to and that it ends always too soon. As far as what to do, be with someone you trust, the best is your lover or best friend or close family member. The best place is being outside but if you can't be outside without driving stay in. Tripping and driving is the unacceptable. If you stay in get some trip toys. I like the coffee table books of art and about birds. The TV can be fun but don't expect to be able to follow a story. Music can be nice to have on but again its hard to keep your attention focused. Personally I could spend the whole trip watching trees grow or the stars move around in the sky.

And finally if you are afraid that mushrooms will lead you to a life depravity don't do it. Some people like your friend find all drugs irresistible. If your afraid that eating mushrooms today will lead to huffing paint next week maybe you should wait a while. The mushrooms will always be there when you have set the stage for a good trip.

Peace, Raul

#20 kiddo

kiddo

Haus Of GAGA Presents:

• Expired Member
  • 200 posts

Posted 24 February 2007 - 08:35 PM

Do people giggle less and brag less when they trip alone?

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!