134 replies to this topic

#1 Il19z8rn4li1

Il19z8rn4li1

Green Thumb Blue Thumb

• Expired Member
  • 3,659 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 09 April 2012 - 08:43 AM

(Edit- Dont let Anyone's comment sway you to believe that this is BAD in any way
or that this will get you in trouble... dont really care if that is not what she is saying, just adding
this because her words can be construed that way quiet easily, and
that is NOT what I want to happen, if anything id want everyone to embrace this and not be
afraid anymore....change is happening.. this is HIGH ENERGY and real)

Before you read this,, remember that , il19z8rn4li1,

hereinafter, I or my, am not responsible for any issues that any
PERSONS or PEOPLE, hereinafter, you, may endure. And that I do not
KNOW NO THING, but only speak in opinion and informational manners.
Hello everyone, I am sure that everyone that I sent a 2cent LETTER to
has received it by now and if you have not, then you should in the
future.
Here is what you have to do in order to have 100%
success in sending letters for 2cents and not a penny more.
(I have recently discovered that it's 2 cents PER 13 ounces)

I have sent over 2000 letters this way.. so that would total up to
about $950 bucks... Im sure that by now I would have gotten a letter
from the "post master" saying that I owed this and that.. But guess
what.. I am the POST MASTER.

This is as easy as 1....2....3....!!!!

Materials:
1 - GOLD SHARPY... found mine at walmart.. in a metallic marker set
(NOT YELLOW or ORANGE)
2 - 2 cent stamp
3 - envelope(any size, I've tested a package before weighing
11oz...that fit inside the blue box(drop box))
4 - common sense
(for the color of sharpy... you can use PURPLE or BLUE.. I personally
have not tried using those colors... but they are royalty and origin
of document so they should work too....I just stick with gold..)

OK ... the steps you will need to follow.. these steps will assure
that your letters will be processed with a 100% success rate and will
never get a letter returned to you for lack of postage... if you mess
up with the steps you might get the letter back.
Once i perfected this process...i have had 100% yes 100% success.

1 - address the envelope accordingly, with return and send address..
with these simple modifications...

NEVER ABBREVIATE!!!!
Road is not RD
California is not CA,
Mississippi is not MS....ect..be proud of where you live.

NEVER USE ZIP CODES...
a - a zip code is what gives customs the authority to OPEN YOUR
MAIL!!!!(i have tested this and know this from experience by mailing
2 packages with stinky ass MJ in it....one addressed how most know and other
address like how I know...guess what one was caught and which one wasnt....lol)
b - zip codes are optional from the Fair Postage Act.
(now for those are being FORCED to use a zip code...granted if you
always drop the letter in a DROP BOX it will always go through...but
if your trying to send Certified or Registered mail, youll most likely
be asked to throw a zip code on it.. if you must do that.. then make
sure that your Zip code is full.. meaning its the first 5 digits,
followed by dash then the 4 last digits all in brackets as follows...
[12345-1234]

2 - Now place the 2 cent stamp in upper right hand corner, and LEGIBLY
sign over it with the GOLD marker. You can use either cursive or
print.. just make sure its decently readable. Your signature has to be
correct... it has to be REAL... so you have to remember your
elementary grammar class...
I personally, Sign completely over the stamp, for instance, my
First name is half on the white envelope and half on the stamp, then
my Last name is half on the stamp and the rest hangs over on the
envelope. I personally don't think that the post office even reads
the name, they just see that it has been signed in gold and they do
their job. You gotta sign your name like a LEGAL STAMP, aka on a 45 degree
angle, going UP HILL, meaning your first name should start at the bottom left of the stamp
area and last name end over the top right of the stamp.
Doing this signing over the stamp is called "consideration".
If you want to learn more about the signing over stamps, you can also look up "franking".

JOHN DOE is NOT the same as John Doe

Your name much be signed with the gold marker with FIRST letter of
FIRST/LAST name with upper case letters, and the rest of the letters
all lower case.

SO sign right over the stamp with "John Doe".

3 - YOU HAVE to drop the letter in a BLUE DROP BOX... because I'm 100%
sure no mail man or woman knows what the gold signature means so if
you put the letter in your mail box and put the flag up .. you'll most
likely come home to find the letter still there and maybe with a nice
nifty sticker that says "POSTAGE!!"

Here is how my RETURN address looks, and I put this RETURN address on
every letter I mail, I have a stamp created with this so its just easy for me. This is the first
thing that is noticeable and any mail worker will know that you "KNOW
SOMETHING" if you have it printed or stamped on the envelope they
will not think of "TESTING" you by returning to sender. If they did
return it, you most likely did something wrong. Just send it back out
again with the corrections.

The return address is the most important part.. it is showing exactly
WHERE the letter is coming from and says WHERE IT IS NOT COMING
FROM..aka the USA...

Line 1- John Adams: Doe
Line 2- Without Prejudice, UCC 1-207/1-308
Line 3- Non-Resident / Non-Domestic
Line 4- First Class
Line 5- c/o 1234 West Road
Line 6- Sweet City, Mississippi

Notice I use ZERO
zip code and ZERO abbreviations.

Your DESTINATION ADDRESS should be SUPER SIMPLE..
I have always sent mine like this, never had a problem.
example..

John Doe
c/o West Carver Road
Somewhere Hills, West Virgina
That it my friends. Its that simple, I have been mailing like this for the past 4 years.
With not a single problem.
I have mailed bills out like this...
i have mailed waivers out like this...
court correspondences like this...
I have mailed PRIVATE letters to a Judge's Chambers like this.

I have sent correspondences to the IRS like this... especially to the IRS HQ, located in
Washington DC
between Pennsylvania and Constitution Avenue

IT WORKS.

I have been meaning to share this with Mrs. Hippie because of her online business. For it can
help her cut shipping cost
IMMENSELY when sending out prints...syringes...ect. ect...
dont be afraid of it... for its out right to have this ability.
The POST OFFICE set the postage rate ONE TIME back in the day... im talking 200-300 years ago...
and I am NOT talking about the UNITED STATES POSTAL SERVICE...that is the PUBLIC corporation
created by the USA..so to explain ..

Post Office is to the United States of America
USPS is to the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA
^^^ see the difference.... YES those capitals make those 2 "things" completely DIFFERENT.
First one is my lovely geographic country of the uSA
2nd one is the corrupt fucking piece of shit corporation, USA.
(disclaimer....this isnt a "i hate the uSA" thread... i think thats pretty obvious that I love my country,
the geographic location of it and the Constitution...but with the USA as a FOG over the uSA its hard
to differentiate between the two if your not keen on the "know" and legal jargon)
If anyone is confused....or wants me to mail them a letter via 2cents ill be more then happy to prove it to
you and im sure shock your little pants off lol

Cheers everyone.... I love you all...
This is a right that we all deserve and are OWED!!!!
yes OWED!!!!!

Love and Light

(also...what supports this is the UPU, Universal Postal Union, located in Switzerland(thats right Switzerland).
If you dont know what the UPU is, then do a little
search on it.. but good luck finding anything remotely close to ANYTHING i speak here... I have search for YEARS
on the internet to find anything referencing 2cent mailing... there isnt a single thing, I developed this process myself
from 6 years of study and research on the creation of our nation and the path of POWER through history, im talking
studies of WAY WAY WAY BACK, i mean i studied back 1800 years.... im not lying.... Soon ill be posting
how to SET OFF any liability of FIAT money anyone might have... aka,..taxes....tickets...fines....credit cards...child support...
ect..ect... and PLEASE i know someone is going to say that this is scamming or what not... but when I mean SET OFF....
i mean balance the books... noone is harmed and nothing is stolen.. everyone become FULL and WHOLE after my processes...
its merely a way to "PAY" that only legal advisers know about and only BIG TIME judges know about... put it this way....
I proved to myself and my entire family and friends that the "Conspiracy" of the USA is in fact TRUTH and more accurately
a "COMPLEXITY" for its such a MASSIVE PLAN and such a HORRIBLE plan that most everyone WOULDNT want to believe it,
and MOST still dont even after seeing proof..they dont want to because its to bad....

it like to put it like this...

Debt is created on PAPER...for these DEBTS can be "paid" with other pieces of PAPER
it IS SUPER SIMPLE, yet so simple its hard to understand.
Just keep these families in mind...
Rockefeller....
McCarthy.....
Morgan
Carnegie

and the topping of the cake...this book is 100% TRUTH, in my opinion AND experience....
The Creature from Jekyll Island

my last words of this post just MUST BE...
Accepted For Value
^^^^^Those that understand THOSE WORDS might be lifted a little bit to hear me say them ;-)

Ok just attached THE ONLY documentation I have EVER been able to find... and that was with 6 years
of INTERNET searching... im sure if you go to an OLD OLD OLD OLD OLD OLD library, youll find some more
interesting information that isnt hindered by the internet controllers and monitors.

Attached Files

Edited by warriorsoul, 10 April 2012 - 11:59 AM.
removed personal attack

• Erkee and MrLiberty like this

#2 bugs

bugs

Are we having fun yet?

• OG VIP
  • 3,260 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 09 April 2012 - 09:41 AM

I got interested in the zip code thing and shipping stinky contraband. It's off topic from the 2 cent mail but seems relevant. I don't know how accurate this guy's interpretation is or what all the ramifications are but it's interesting.

The website is kind of sketchy so take it with a grain of salt.

http://www.theforbid...th/zip_code.htm
No Zip Codes

Use Invokes Federal Jurisdiction

http://www.amguard.net/NoZIP.htm

(author unknown)
Use of the ZIP Code is voluntary. See Domestic Mail Services Regulations, Section 122.32. You should also know that the Postal service can not discriminate against the non-use of the ZIP Code. See "Postal Reorganization Act", Section 403, (Public Law 91-375). The federal government utilizes the ZIP code to prove that you reside in a "federal district of the District of Columbia". This is why the IRS and other government agencies (state and federal) require a ZIP Code when they assert jurisdiction by sending you a letter. They claim that this speeds the mail, but this is a sly and subtle TRICK. It is also prima facie evidence that you are a subject of Congress and a "citizen of the District of Columbia" who is "resident" in one of the several States.
The receipt of mail with a ZIP code is one of the requirements for the IRS to have jurisdiction to send you notices. The government cannot bill a Citizen of Illinois, because he is not within the purview of the MUNICIPAL LAWS of the District of Columbia. In fact, the Internal Revenue Service has adopted the ZIP code areas as Internal Revenue Districts. See the Federal Register, Volume 51, Number 53, Wednesday, March 19, 1986.
You must remember that the Postal Service is a private corporation, a quasi-governmental agency. It is no longer a full government agency. It is like the Federal Reserve System, the Internal Revenue Service, and the United States Marshall Service. They are all outside the restrictions of the Federal Constitution, as private corporations. They are all powerful in their respective areas of responsibility to enforce collection for the federal debt. So, if you are using a ZIP code, you are in effect saying openly and notoriously that you do not live in the State of Illinois, but, instead are a resident in the Illinois area of the District of Columbia (a federal district). There are some so-called Patriot groups that I consider to be patriots for money. They advocate the use of Title 42 suits (which are for federal citizens only), send mail to you with a ZIP Code, and ask you to do things that place you within the municipal jurisdiction of the District of Columbia.
Remember these individuals may be agents of the government or, even worse, are advocating a one-world government by the use of the Social Security number and the ZIP code.
So you must be aware of the movement towards a one-world government through annihilation or elimination of State Citizens by use of the so-called 14th Amendment and its related laws.
It is this writer's opinion, both as a result of study, e.g. of page 11 of the National Area ZIP Code Directory; of 26 U.S.C. 7621; of Section 4 of the Federal Register, Volume 51, Number 53, of Wednesday, March 19, 1986, Notices at pages 9571 through 9573; of Treasury Delegation Order (TDO) 150-01; of the opinion in United States v. LaSalle National Bank, 437 U.S. 298, 308, 98 S.Ct.2d 2357, 57 L.Ed.2d 221 (1978); of 12 U.S.C. 222; of 31 U.S.C. 103; and as a result of my actual experience, that a ZIP Code address is presumed to create a "Federal jurisdiction" or "market venue" or "revenue districts" that override State boundaries, taking one who uses such modes of address outside of a State venue and its constitutional protections and into an international, commercial venue involving admiralty concerns of the "United States", which is a commercial corporation domiciled in Washington, D.C.
More specifically, looking at the map on page 11 of the National ZIP Code Directory, e.g. at a local post office, one will see that the first digit of a ZIP Code defines an area that includes more than one State. The first sentence of the explanatory paragraph begins:

"A ZIP Code is a numerical code that identifies areas within the United States and its territories for purposes of ..." [cf. 26 CFR 1.1-1©].

Note the singular possessive pronoun "its", not "their", therefore carrying the implication that it relates to the "United States" as a corporation domiciled in the District of Columbia (in the singular sense), not in the sense of being the 50 States of the Union (in the plural sense). The map shows all the States of the Union, but it also shows D.C., Puerto Rico and the Virgin Islands, making the explanatory statement literally correct.
Properly construed, ZIP Codes can only be applicable in Federal territories and enclaves that may be located within the 50 States of the Union, and to the "United States" and District of Columbia and its territories -- cf. Piqua Bank v. Knoup, 6 Ohio 342, 404 (1856) and U.S. v. Butler, 297 U.S. 1, 63 (1936) to the effect that "in every state there are two governments; the state and the United States." Therefore, ZIP Code addresses are for the corporate "United States" and its agents (for example, a customs and duty collector at New York harbor, when they move out into the States of the Union to perform functions delegated to the "United States" by the National/Federal Constitution, or the Pennsylvania Department of Transportation, Bureau of Motor Vehicles, or a U.S. Congressman).
But, by propaganda, misleading information and seditious syntax, government has gotten nearly everyone in the 50 States of the Union to use ZIP Codes of address, and that creates a PRESUMPTION or a PREJUDICIAL ADMISSION that one is in such a Federal venue, or that one is such a government agent.
In general, it is well settled in law that Income Tax Statutes apply only to corporations and to their officers, agents, and employees acting in their official capacities, e.g. from Colonial Pipeline Co. v. Traigle, 421 U.S. 100, 44 L.Ed.2d 1, 95 S.Ct. 1538 (1975): "... However, all 'income tax statutes' apply only to state created creatures known as corporations no matter whether state, local, or federal." Since corporations act only through their officers, employees, etc., the income tax statutes reach out to them when acting in their official capacities, but not as individuals. This is the real purpose for Identifying Numbers -- cf. 26 CFR 301.6109-1(d) & (g) and 26 U.S.C. 6331(a) and 26 CFR 301.6331-1, Part 4.
Use of a ZIP Code address is tantamount to the admission of being a "citizen of the United States" who does not necessarily have the protections of the first eight Amendments to the Constitution (in the Bill of Rights) when proceeded against by Federal or State authority -- Maxwell v. Dow, 176 U.S. 581, 20 S.Ct. 448 (1900), but, "All the provisions of the constitution look to an indestructible union of indestructible states", Texas v. White, 7 Wall. 700; U.S. v. Cathcart, 25 F.Case No. 14,756; In re Charge to Grand Jury, 30 F. Case No. 18,273 (65 C.J. Section 2) -- not known to be overturned.

Also - when I clicked on the source link near the top of the article I got a "WebStripper Dial Protection" popup. Never saw that before and don't have WebStripper installed. Just sayin', kind of odd.

#3 mushroomfanatic

mushroomfanatic

Mycophage

• Expired Member
  • 156 posts

Posted 09 April 2012 - 09:55 AM

you guys have really "piqued" my interest. I'm pretty stupid, so if someone wants to summarize what this really means, I'm all ears. Also I wait with baited breath, about this IRS "jurisdiction" and it's relavance to owing taxes and what-not :popcorn:
  • shawn230230 likes this

#4 anne halonium

anne halonium

Trolls'R'us

• Banned Member
  • 3,410 posts

Posted 09 April 2012 - 10:03 AM

annie has pissed off ALOT of alphabet agencys,
in ALOT of countries around the world over the yrs,

the USPS , is not on the list.
i play fair with those guys, and, likewise..........

2 things i never underestimate,
postal inspectors, and firemarshals.
they have magical powers.

#5 Il19z8rn4li1

Il19z8rn4li1

Green Thumb Blue Thumb

• Expired Member
  • 3,659 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 09 April 2012 - 10:08 AM

Ya, you gotta be careful with some website...for some people think they are trying to do good... but
they might be a zoinist, without even knowing it...

I might even be a zoinist, WITHOUT EVEN KNOWING IT.
Definitions are hearsay... and facts are on the moon.

What i believe a zoinist is.
-Someone that is TRYING and KNOWINGLY doing good...but in the end of everything
what they have done has been flipped and causes chaos and havoc. I dont go by what
the definitions say here and there on the web... I go by what I have studied of HISTORIES PASS....
if you ask me... the VERY FIRST meaning of a word is what that word MEANS FOREVER... how
can it even make sense that a meaning of a word changes... thats just ridiculous.

kinda off topic..but an example I can think of about the definition thing is...

Holy Bible...
literal translation means...
Fancified Stories
^^^not to be taken offensively and shouldnt be commented on.

annie has pissed off ALOT of alphabet agencys,
in ALOT of countries around the world over the yrs,

the USPS , is not on the list.
i play fair with those guys, and, likewise..........

2 things i never underestimate,
postal inspectors, and firemarshals.
they have magical powers.

The way I do things, technically are more by the rules then ANYONE ELSE.
The UPU is the controller of International Jurisdiction.

I have had law enforcement breathing down my neck once... i sent a letter to the
UPU in Switzerland to tell them that i was in fear for my life because of the harassment
i was receiving from the State and Local law enforcement officers.... after that letter
was sent... i got a PERSONAL greeting from the Sheriff of my city saying sorry...
Why did they back off??? well im sure it had something to do with the letter i mailed out
notifying the UPU of wild dogs, you gotta remember WHO YOU ARE..

Your the SURITY of the national debt....your Birth Cert confirms this...
SO... being LIVING BREATHING FLESH AND BLOOD unlike the Birth Cert aka All Caps name,
YOU have the power to ANIMATE that TRUST, aka BERTH CERT.
MEAN you are the only thing able to give CONSIDERATION... for a TRUST is IN-ANIMATED
and CAN NOT act in real life but only in COMMERCE.

Consideration = Value.
Value = Consideration...

for without Consideration...NOTHING is WORTH anything...
Why do you think they almost FORCE you to blow when you get pulled over
for swerving... or almost FORCE you to sign the ticket.... that ticket doesnt
mean jack shit until you SIGN it... AKA give it MERIT... aka CONSIDERATION.....
its a constant circle that never ends... learn it and your eyes become WIDE OPEN.

Making sense yet? (not asking this to anyone specifically... just generally speaking)

And yes Anne... Fire-marshals and Post Masters DO have magic powers... its called...
International Jurisdiction and Maritime Law lol
But when it comes to mail... the Post Office stand atop the USPS....
Go into any USA "Post Office"...youll see both United States Postal Service.... AND Post Office.. .
notice locations of where they place the words... notice how they spell them....

Dont worry my friends... I dont tread on ANYONE for noone shall trend on me...
I DONT play the game... but when I have to.. you better fucking believe i make sure
that the other side ALSO plays by THEIR rules... because 99% of the time... THEY DONT
LIKE TO PLAY BY THEIR OWN DAMN RULES!!!!!

This world has NOT had REAL MONEY in CENTURIES.... for all money is DEBT CURRENCY... aka FIAT Currency....
Since 1933 or 1932..forgot exact year...but when FDR stole all the gold from everyone
in the country...was when all MONEY turned into FIAT CURRENCY...notice I dont say MONEY...so what does that mean?
That means that when one has a liability they are unable to pay the liability for there is no MONEY with which
to PAY IT WITH... GET IT????? Its simple... lol but just so simple its so damn hard to grasp, ONLY because
MOST of use have been manipulated from SCHOOL and COLLEGE.

One day ill really explain the story...one day Ill write a book to explain it oh so easy.

IF YOU WANT TO READ A SHORT BOOK to catch up ... its a summary of just about EVERYONE...
Follow the link below.

http://www.freedomfiles.org/mary-book.pdf

This is real everyone.... this is the world we live in today...
Lets change it already..... I have connected WITH THOUSANDS OF PEOPLE yes THOUSANDS of people
regarding this.... once 1% of the population of the uSA has come to this energy and wants to
connect and change it will finally HAPPEN... 1% of the uSA population is 3.2million people....
doenst that suck... i have only reached id say 10,000.... i have a ways to go .... 10kk peopl e
isnt enough.

PS>>> Here is a challenge for EVERYONE.
This deals a little bit with QUANTUM LANGUAGE...anyone study it and they know what im talking about.
I challenge ANYONE to find a PUBLIC/Gov't SIGN in the uSA(yes geographic location, for its impossible
to be in the USA...USA is a trust not a location) that DOES NOT have a BOARDER...

Ex... White boarder around Stop Signs....
-----White boarder around Street Signs...
----Boarders around EVERY SINGLE Federal Reserve Note aka Dollar Bills.
----Boarders around Pennies...dimes...nickles.. ect.ect...
Caution signs...
Posted Police Station Signs...

ANY SIGN... please take a picture of ANY Gov't/Public SIGN that DOES NOT have a board around it.
It much be of that metal material also... or else its not gov't/public.

But hey ill save you all the trouble.. there are NONE.

Now what do these boarders mean? A UNBROKEN boarder around any object
in Quantum Language INDICATES, I repeat, Indicates that the object DOES NOT EXIST.
yes DOES NOT EXIST...aka IS FAKE... aka is FIAT....

Sad isnt it... ;-)

"They" have been hiding this from us all IN PLAN SIGHT for 280 some years now..

The US Constitution is merely a piece of paper that protected each Thief from harming
one another...

You know the saying....
There is no honor among thieves.

So that created a CONTRACT aka Constitution that protected them all from each other..
what a life to live... always in fear that someone is going to stab you and steal everything
you own, leaving you dead and your family widowed lol

horrible... but GREATLY interesting if you ask me :-D

I love this stuff.

But im excited to see anyone adopting the 2cent postage :-D

EDIT>>>
Side note... this is NOT a process to be abused.... meaning that one
should NOT use this process to take advantage of the Post Office and
have packages sent that contain items that the USA Gov't deems ILLEGAL..
Im an NOT advocating that in any way shape or form.
If your going to use this process to ship packages filled with Marijuana, Hash,
Opium, Mushrooms, or anything along those lines and not limited to them, it is
your own responsibility and I am not responsibly in any way for YOUR actions.

For any other mailing of anything NOT illegal, I FULLY support.
Bills.
Taxes.
Love Letters.
Family Letters.
Post Cards...
things of that nature.

Just wanted to make that clear.

Edited by Il19z8rn4li1, 09 April 2012 - 03:15 PM.

#6 TVCasualty

TVCasualty

Embrace Your Damage

• 11,678 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 10 April 2012 - 08:56 AM

That would all sound a hell of a lot crazier to me if I hadn't been watching some friends of mine exploring similar avenues and coming to similar conclusions and then empowering what they found by going head-to-head with the IRS and winning. They've been pushing the IRS back repeatedly over the course of several years and they even got the previous 7 years of their FICA/SS withholding returned 4 years ago. The check was followed a few weeks later by a note from the IRS saying "please return that money we accidentally sent and go ahead and add a $30K fine if you're not quick about it" but they were ready for that and sent the next round of legal "piss off" notices and have a court repository/docket where they're filling everything (such as their rejections of IRS demands "for cause"). They're also working out how to help other people arrange to redeem their paychecks for lawful money, create specific types of trusts to own all their titled property through, and a bunch of other complicated stuff that makes me just want to stay underground but it still fascinating to watch in action.

It's hideously complex, but the more you research it the more it starts to make a strange kind of sense and the more it appears to be logically sound. (Don't even get 'em started about the Bar Association!)

Y'all keep on flooding their offices with paperwork while us bureau-phobic types keep quietly inoculating their offices with aggressive strains of dry-rot fungi or tunneling under the foundations like Medieval sappers (both literally and metaphorically, of course).

#7 Il19z8rn4li1

Il19z8rn4li1

Green Thumb Blue Thumb

• Expired Member
  • 3,659 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 10 April 2012 - 10:12 AM

That would all sound a hell of a lot crazier to me if I hadn't been watching some friends of mine exploring similar avenues and coming to similar conclusions and then empowering what they found by going head-to-head with the IRS and winning. They've been pushing the IRS back repeatedly over the course of several years and they even got the previous 7 years of their FICA/SS withholding returned 4 years ago. The check was followed a few weeks later by a note from the IRS saying "please return that money we accidentally sent and go ahead and add a $30K fine if you're not quick about it" but they were ready for that and sent the next round of legal "piss off" notices and have a court repository/docket where they're filling everything (such as their rejections of IRS demands "for cause"). They're also working out how to help other people arrange to redeem their paychecks for lawful money, create specific types of trusts to own all their titled property through, and a bunch of other complicated stuff that makes me just want to stay underground but it still fascinating to watch in action.

It's hideously complex, but the more you research it the more it starts to make a strange kind of sense and the more it appears to be logically sound. (Don't even get 'em started about the Bar Association!)

Y'all keep on flooding their offices with paperwork while us bureau-phobic types keep quietly inoculating their offices with aggressive strains of dry-rot fungi or tunneling under the foundations like Medieval sappers (both literally and metaphorically, of course).

OHHH and i get support from a legend of the forum :-D

Thanks TV, im happy you spoke up.

I got a few thing to mention to you that you might have heard your buddies say ;-)
Depository Trust Company....
Surety & Escrow
Conditional Acceptance
Due Process
Creditors Control
Administrative Procedure
Registering & Assigning Interest (UCC1 + UCC3)
I have been studying this shit for the past, LITERALLY, 7 years....
at one point i literally stayed in my room at my parents house for 6 months STRAIGHT
reading MOST of the UNITED STATES CODE... yes ill say that again... i have read the US Code... lol
You know how many pages that fucker is.... over 2 million .....

I really concentrated on Title 26 specifically.. i DID read ALL of that one... THREE TIMES.
for those that done know... Title 26 is the INTERNAL REVENUE CODE.... aka TAX CODE.

Let me tell you the shit I have learned would make a weak minded wo/man kill themselves
because of the horror they will realize they are living in...

NOTHING IS REAL
NOT A SINGLE FUCKING THING!!!!!!

THE ONLY THING THAT IS REAL IS YOU..... YOURSELF...YOUR BLOOD AND FLESH...
YOUR SIGNATURE is REAL ALSO....

My friend and I have been in the process of forcing the IRS to release to use the SURETY
that is our Berth Certificate... its worth ... well A LOT A LOT A LOT A LOT A LOT of consideration...
aka FRNs... NOT money... for no money really exists anymore...

Silver gold are money...
Diamonds ARE NOT money by definition. :-D

My friend and I have also has success with the A4V process... aka
Accessed For Value.
For those that want to get up to speed on A4V...follow the link below and
read the PDF... its not FULLY accurate and correct in the fashion to have success...
but it EXPLAINS what it means... and thats what is MOST important...

http://www.google.co...v2vt0FoazXm24ZQ

You gotta KNOW what this stuff MEANS in order to actually follow through with it,,, or else youll wind
up in jail if you dont know how to back up your paperwork ..

REMEMBER....

ACTIONS SPEAK LOUDER THEN WORDS
ALL DAY ALL NIGHT LONG!!!!!

#8 mate0x

mate0x

st0ned

• OG VIP
  • 4,607 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 10 April 2012 - 10:34 AM

This is as easy as 1....2....3....!!!!

then 500 lines of text....I am so confused.

Anyway, why rip off the postal service? 44 cents or what ever is more than fair, considering how far it can go.

#9 warriorsoul

warriorsoul

Retired Moderator

• Honorary Former Staff
  • 4,802 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 10 April 2012 - 10:51 AM

"The Constitution is just a piece of paper" - G.W. Bush

Um gonna have to disagree on that one buddy.

Your posts might be easier to digest, if they didn't seem like just some sort of crazy rant.

Slow down, take a breath.

Starting your post by attacking another one of our members is never a good idea.

#10 Il19z8rn4li1

Il19z8rn4li1

Green Thumb Blue Thumb

• Expired Member
  • 3,659 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 10 April 2012 - 11:18 AM

then 500 lines of text....I am so confused.

Anyway, why rip off the postal service? 44 cents or what ever is more than fair, considering how far it can go.

Hum... you like to get your dignity ripped away from you eh? I can understand that some things
can be a little overwhelming. I was a bit overwhelmed at first too, but after a year i accepted it and
saw the light :-D

Please tell me this though...
How can you rip off someone by NOT giving them DEBT MONEY..

Let me explain a little bit how todays monetary system works.

Ok ready.

You get a 30yr mortgage for 100k
for the sake of this, we will say that on average a 30 yr mortgage your going
to end up paying.... about 250-270k for that 100k borrowed.
100k for the principle
150-170k in interest...(crazy i know but this is reality of todays banking)

So they gave you 100k worth of DEBT NOTES... aka FIAT CURRENCY.

So now when you PAY THEM BACK, your also using DEBT NOTES...

So in REALITY that 100k is TECHNICALLY NEGATIVE 100k

Paying them back with the same kind of Currency, you now created
additional DEBT.

so after the 30 years... you merely added 100k to the national debt.
plus what you believe you PAID back... 270k .

good job you have just added 370k to the nation debt.

Why do you think this country is in debt as it is... along with every other
country int he world.

This is what happens when you let a private org CREATE / CONTROL
the "MONEY" of a country.

"Give me control of a nation's money and I care not who makes the laws."

- Mayer Amschel Rothschild

oh you relax and take a breath.

I dont like people to construe my text in a way to make it what it isnt.

I respect Anne, but when someone has a good point then she POSSIBLY talks it down,
guess what everyone else does on the forum.... most follow her lol...
I have seen it over and over again.
Things like that cause people to leave forums.

BUT hey.... enough said then... ill stop.

Guess my friend was right when he said.

"Once you learn the secret, you can NOT share it with anyone"

I was merely trying to share the secret with everyone else.
Im sure everyone would love to have financial freedom.

and it is SIMPLE as 1....2...3..

Id expect most of us here have a literacy higher then 5th grade..
any nurses here would know what I mean by that.
Cant expect anyone to understand anything that is higher then a 5th grade reading level.

Slow down and read the text till you understand, if you still dont understand read it again.

to finish this up, im most likely just post images of my successes.. Setting off thousands of dollars
of "DEBT"....then ill just point you into the direction i went to learn this jargon.

yet again i shall add my disclaimer..
My text contains ZERO emotion.....you add emotion to it and thats your problem... im merely TALKING.
Just because I put some words in all CAPS doesnt mean that im "talking" louder.... think of it more so as
i am just saying the word SLOWER so it sticks out in the convo... no volume is changed... i speak in monotone
for words are to easily construed every single day. :-D

Cheers. Its hard to understand me... i know this... but i cant change that.... its who i am.. and how i have to be.
You know as much as me about this kinda stuff... you cant ever look back and youll never be able to
work a "LEGIT" job and live a "NORMAL" life again.

I do nothing of tradition...
I pay my taxes via a RED STAMP over the PAYMENT COUPON.
I pay any tickets i might receive by sending them to the IRS CID HQ in Wash. DC.
I play the paper game.

Only if i could be approved for a credit card again lol... i would change the world ;-)

Let me say this though.... one day you all will see what im talking about.. adn youll be like..
"holy shit... that asshole jerk on the myco wasnt talking BS and just wow..."

;-)

Edited by Il19z8rn4li1, 10 April 2012 - 11:35 AM.

#11 Ilia

Ilia

mycophILIAc

• Expired Member
  • 1,424 posts

Posted 10 April 2012 - 11:21 AM

Hmmm side a comment : I searched a single phrase on the first common search engine and the second result brought me to the method you describe. You would do well to look for new search methods - if you couldn't find it for 6 years any where else (unless you just copy pasted that whole bit and it wasn't you searching?) when it's right there.
Found out that all capitals stands for corporation some years back myself. It's odd. Many loopholes in law. Pay attention to how your name is written on various id and personal documents. That's why the cops/judges act like they own you - they treat you like you're an incorporated entity and not a person. When filing suits always use lower case... so you file from yourself and do not give up your rights (then piss the judge off by not recognizing the court etc when s/he asks you questions before the proceedings while you stand). That's just some stuff we do up here in Canada anyway.
As far as taxes - many people are not even filing 'em. Very many ... it's a quiet movement down in the states from what I hear. Power to you guys n gals :)
I like this kinda thread - gives people a way to participate in civil disobedience and a hope to withstand the tyranny of the court of law, save $ : thx Il19z8rn4li1

#12 Il19z8rn4li1

Il19z8rn4li1

Green Thumb Blue Thumb

• Expired Member
  • 3,659 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 10 April 2012 - 11:47 AM

Hmmm side a comment : I searched a single phrase on the first common search engine and the second result brought me to the method you describe. You would do well to look for new search methods - if you couldn't find it for 6 years any where else (unless you just copy pasted that whole bit and it wasn't you searching?) when it's right there.
Found out that all capitals stands for corporation some years back myself. It's odd. Many loopholes in law. Pay attention to how your name is written on various id and personal documents. That's why the cops/judges act like they own you - they treat you like you're an incorporated entity and not a person. When filing suits always use lower case... so you file from yourself and do not give up your rights (then piss the judge off by not recognizing the court etc when s/he asks you questions before the proceedings while you stand). That's just some stuff we do up here in Canada anyway.
As far as taxes - many people are not even filing 'em. Very many ... it's a quiet movement down in the states from what I hear. Power to you guys n gals :)
I like this kinda thread - gives people a way to participate in civil disobedience and a hope to withstand the tyranny of the court of law, save $ : thx Il19z8rn4li1

hum... depends what you searched... how about you post that link my friend ;-D

Guess i should have been a bit more clear...

I dont mean that I havnt FOUND this until now... i developed the method that i posted, about 5 years ago.
I posted that method EVERYWHERE... so if you found that exact method, well its because I posted it in so many places.
granted im sure at least 1 soul out of the thousands i have shared this with have posted it.

and yes of course youll find SOME STUFF regarding it... but the processes are hearsay and WILL NOT WORK 100% the
time like the method i posted above. im not saying that its MINE, because I care not about credit.
I developed my method from sites that im sure are like what you found. But if you would test them with 100s
and 100s of letters youll soon realize that they are not PERFECTED.

I revised all methods i have found and i have PERFECTED IT, yes there are actually things that can be
perfected in this world... and those thing are NOT REAL... so of course one could think that
things that are not REAL CAN indeed be PERFECTED. For in a world of ADMIRALTY law
perfection is what must occur when it comes to law and money.

Id have to ask... how OLD is the website you found... im sure i have seen it before though.
Ill wait for your reply to see the link you found.

#13 warriorsoul

warriorsoul

Retired Moderator

• Honorary Former Staff
  • 4,802 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 10 April 2012 - 11:54 AM

My point is there is no need to be rude to try and get your point across.

Your making a few assumptions, there's no need to drag another member into this. It's a personal attack.

I welcome the sharing of info. But, I'm gonna have to moderate your post in this regard. Sorry.

#14 Il19z8rn4li1

Il19z8rn4li1

Green Thumb Blue Thumb

• Expired Member
  • 3,659 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 10 April 2012 - 12:05 PM

My point is there is no need to be rude to try and get your point across.

Your making a few assumptions, there's no need to drag another member into this. It's a personal attack.

I welcome the sharing of info. But, I'm gonna have to moderate your post in this regard. Sorry.

Hey, do what you gotta do my friend lol what ever tickles your fancy :-D
Already talked to Mrs. H about this thread and that Ill keep it in line.
This is why the forum has mods to clean things up :-D Glad to see the job
is actually being done.

I know i was out of line in a portion, but its nothing that bad.
Im sure it didnt really hurt Anne's feelings to bad, she probably just rolled her eyes at me lol.
Sorry you took offence, warriorsoul

I got my point across ;-) mission accomplish.
To get this stuff in the back of peoples minds is what i do ..
getting people to actually Second-THINK is a GREAT accomplishment.

but ima let this thread be for the rest of the day, i got some gardening to do lol
:-D

Cheers all

#15 warriorsoul

warriorsoul

Retired Moderator

• Honorary Former Staff
  • 4,802 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 10 April 2012 - 12:11 PM

I just don't want to see this turn into some of the other forums, where name calling is expected of the members, who may have a worthy opinion.
We operate differently here, and try to be respectful, regardless, if we agree with someone or not.
I took no personal offense, this is my job here. Thanks for understanding.
The post office is on the Republic, the United States Postal Service is a federal agency.
Take a look at a Dollar Bill, the seal of the republic is on the right side. On the left there is the seal of the federal reserve corporation. The top of the bill says, federal reserve note, the bottom of the bill says One Dollar. They have placed a socialist democracy on top of our great republic.
So instead making the constitution just a piece of paper, this confirms that our Republic is still there; waiting for us to populate it.
So what are you waiting for?, lets take this country back!

Edited by warriorsoul, 10 April 2012 - 01:21 PM.

#16 anne halonium

anne halonium

Trolls'R'us

• Banned Member
  • 3,410 posts

Posted 10 April 2012 - 01:09 PM

Im sure it didnt really hurt Anne's feelings to bad, she probably just rolled her eyes at me

i didnt know i was offended, but, i do roll my eyes at this thread.

#17 I_am_me

I_am_me

Odderator

• Honorary Former Staff
  • 2,228 posts

Posted 10 April 2012 - 02:53 PM

http://home.earthlin...PO/PO2cent.html

http://moneyonaccoun...age 2 cents.pdf

http://www.usavsus.i...nce-RM/RM51.htm

You can find relative information if you choose phrases and google wisely...

#18 Tetra

Tetra

Mycotopiate

• Expired Member
  • 243 posts

Posted 10 April 2012 - 05:02 PM

500 lines of text....I am so confused.

And those 500 lines are so full of spelling and grammar nightmares as to be unreadable.
  • MrGumball likes this

#19 mate0x

mate0x

st0ned

• OG VIP
  • 4,607 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 10 April 2012 - 05:39 PM

Thanks for those links imm, it explained everything neatly.

I am still terribly confused why your signing your name on stamp with a gold pen? That seems to have nothing to do with it, at all.

Mortgages are secured, and fiat money doesn't mean "debt money". Please reserve the lecturing for the informed, pretty soon you'll be saying income tax is unconstitutional....

And just because the monetary system is biased against us worthless peons, how does that justify eroding an already failing system we do heavily rely on? Do you think it cost equal to or less than 3 cents to actually mail the letter? You are ripping yourself off, at the very least me: public tax payer. Keep sending 2 cent letters, and we won't have any inexpensive postal services. The system already runs at a large loss, I really don't want to be forced into paying FedEx or UPS 10x the amount of money.

It's a 100+ year old law that should not exist, why exploit it? Feels hypocritical, seeing as how most of us would be in favor of changing other "old laws" which we do not so eagerly approve of.
  • Myc likes this

#20 morfin-56

morfin-56

Mr. Miyagi

• Expired Member
  • 1,521 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 10 April 2012 - 07:24 PM

I'm sure numeric doesn't necessarily enjoying being bashed on.
@tetra I can read everything he types and understand it clearly.
If you didn't like his grammar then maybe you should have just left the thread.
Let alone to criticize his grammar with an incomplete sentence and many grammatical errors yourself!

A 2 cent letter is awesome for people sending thousands of letters.
I will probably be sending 2 cent letter from now on.

@mateox I don't think it costs less than 3 cents to mail one particular letter but with the tens of thousands of other letter and packages
and some of them most likely going to the same area makes it cost less.
Yes the post offices might be loosing money but who says its from 2 cent letter?

Old or new, there are laws that I would willingly exploit and some that I don't approve of.
That last sentence is like calling someone a hypocrit because they exploit the fact that mimosa is legal but favor the change on the legality of DMT.

I simply disagreed with some of what you said, no hard feelings.
Peace :greenboun

Edited by morfin-56, 10 April 2012 - 07:31 PM.

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!