134 replies to this topic

#21 Mrs.Hippie3

Mrs.Hippie3

QueenBee

• Founders
  • 11,103 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 10 April 2012 - 07:36 PM

this is the only warning i will be giving... keep it civil in here or this thread will be dumped!!

#22 Il19z8rn4li1

Il19z8rn4li1

Green Thumb Blue Thumb

• Expired Member
  • 3,659 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 10 April 2012 - 08:20 PM

this is the only warning i will be giving... keep it civil in here or this thread will be dumped!!

Thank you Mrs. H, I love you ;-)
notice i stopped replying...

To the rest of you.
everyone has their own life... we all have been taught ONE thing... and i mean it ONE THING.
Some are willing and open enough to actually take a second look at what they were taught... I WAS ONE OF THEM.
FOR i have took that second look... and whoaa.... i realized that my eyes where WIDE SHUT...

My eyes are WIDE OPEN NOW.. have been for past 6 years.

(Side know... Everyone re-read what TV posted.... he's a genius.)

I attest to everything said, i ask that you all just merely take a SECOND LOOK at this system we have.
Is it REALLY flawed... or was it actually designed this way.... aka DEBTOR / CREDITOR.
meaning.... was it created so that those IN THE KNOW can use it CORRECTLY... and those
that are NOT in the KNOW merely use it as HOW THEY WHERE TAUGHT....

HUM.... makes you think doesnt it?????

Like Warriorsoul said..... The republic STILL exists......
what would you rather be part of ... the Republic or the Corporation..

WE DO HAVE CHOICES....

Cheers...

(second side note... if you cant understand a word I type... well thats not my fault you cant read "SPOKEN TEXT",
I type like i talk... and I talk VERY DAMN CLEAR, i try not to have my words/text CONSTRUABLE....so in doing so
sometimes they might be hard to understand and will need to be re-read a few times.....not my problem if you have to
read it a few times. Grammar and spelling mean NOTHING when the person your talking to recognizes your point...
for what we are saying is merely to get a point across is it not?
also... I will have to say sorry for that I learned the jargon language over the years... so sometimes I might throw in
some jargon...

Jargon = Legal speech, confusing words, riddles.ect.ect)

Those that come from "MONEY" are most likely those that dont care about this kind of stuff... and are most likely
the ones that will brush this off as bullshit....
Im sorry, i dont come from money, and those that did come from money, well their families' ADVISERS KNOW what
im talking about but merely didnt share it with who they work for... aka the FAMILIES ;-)

HEY HEY HEY though.. you all gotta remember... i stilll do LOVE EVERYONE, i mean no harm and Im merely
going to show those in need a way to SURVIVE without being in FEAR and showing them WHO THEY ARE.

Cheers everyone

Love and Light.

Thank you for those that believe and that give me a chance, for you are the ones that will be
accepted quickly for your open mindedness.

Everyone else... well.... all I can say is it will be HARD for you... you wont want to accept this...
you will be against me as much as you can, and I don't blame you..... you cant help it... its all you know.
You never seen the light yet. Your ego mind has to much of a hold on your mind at the moment.
Its not to late for you though :-D You can CHANGE.

Also, this doesnt RIP ANYONE OFF...... I repeat... this doesnt rip anyone off...
FIAT CURRENCY is NOT "MONEY"
Look up the definition of "MONEY" then say something.
How can you rip someone off with something that is NEGATIVE.... if anything its
helping things out lol

I decrease the national debt everytime i pay my bills.... NOT with FRNs... but with
pieces of paper...

"Debt is created on pieces of paper.. therefor that debt can then be repaid with OTHER
pieces of paper"

2cent postage... is merely the Post Office doing their job, and they are happy to do it, havent you all seen the movie "The Postman" with Kevin Costner..
its not a LAW...ITS AN OATH..... Watch the movie and you understand.... they CHOOSE to deliver mail.

Ill end this post with a GREAT link...
Those that follow the link will most likely be enlightened.... be prepared to get your mind blown though ;-)

http://www.creditorsincommerce.com/

^^^^Dont donate, you dont need to... all information is there for free... listen or read. its there.
I have been a part of this community for the past 6 years.. i have posted my success stories... but i cant
post them here because they have my REAL name attached to them. Youll ssee them all over the place

( I will change peoples' lives....you wait and see, patience is a virtue)

(Also,,, notice how much i type.... do you think id really take this much time if i TRULY didnt care... or was talking
bullshit.... really? come on now lol )

Edited by Il19z8rn4li1, 10 April 2012 - 08:32 PM.

• I_am_me likes this

#23 I_am_me

I_am_me

Odderator

• Honorary Former Staff
  • 2,228 posts

Posted 10 April 2012 - 11:32 PM

Ok this whole Strawman name thing is kinda blowing my mind a little. http://reality-bytes...n-Or-Collateral and http://reality-bytes...Capital-Letters have led me to further research about some of this. I'd love to see some videos or transcriptions where people actually pulled some of this shit off in court. Crazy. I had no idea about social security numbers, strawman names and fictional corporate entities. Honestly you sounded like a crazy man when I first read this thread and now I'm thinking I've been crazy....

#24 Il19z8rn4li1

Il19z8rn4li1

Green Thumb Blue Thumb

• Expired Member
  • 3,659 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 11 April 2012 - 07:58 AM

Ok this whole Strawman name thing is kinda blowing my mind a little. http://reality-bytes...n-Or-Collateral and http://reality-bytes...Capital-Letters have led me to further research about some of this. I'd love to see some videos or transcriptions where people actually pulled some of this shit off in court. Crazy. I had no idea about social security numbers, strawman names and fictional corporate entities. Honestly you sounded like a crazy man when I first read this thread and now I'm thinking I've been crazy....

NO NO NO your not crazy at all my friend... you just merely have never been exposed to anything like this before,
thats all. Dont think like that, your ego mind might take strong hold and put you into remission... aka, EXTREME DENIAL.
but I dont feel that kind of energy coming from you at all heheh you got great energy "
I_am_me" plus with
a name like that, i feel that your going to be actually very accepting of all of this "JIVE" lol

Also, be careful, only absorb as much as you feel comfy with, things like this WILL make people lose it, i have seen it
OVER AND OVER AND OVER again in years past. I have lost a lot of what I thought were great friends because of stuff
like this.

People have been so against me with this kinda stuff, so diluted in their own Wonderland that they completely
remove me from their life. Even after I show proof, aka Bank Statements and Magically disappearing alleged liabilities.

To be a little more PROFESSIONAL for you all, especially the nah sayers... please read below.

This is open to government spies - I mean employees. In fact if any agent of the government(s), or people, in general, hear me say anything illegal, unlawful or immoral, you are to let me know, privately or, as I prefer, publicly. It is not my intention to mislead or misdirect others. It should also be noted that this is my opinion, I am not a lawyer nor a man with a background trained to deceive others, however, I reserve all my rights and immunities to freely speak about what I believe. I do not claim to know everything or anything, I believe in many things.

I_am_me...
If you want... tonight MYSELF and A LOT of others will be talking on "Talk Shoe" about processes and laws and
explaining a lot of them and answering questions from callers. You wont know who i am on the call of course, but ill
be there ;-), maybe you'll even hear me talk without knowing it hehe

Its at 6Pm pacific / 9pm Eastern time...
Talk show Link ---- http://www.talkshoe....Id=46256&cmd=tc

If your not going to be by the computer to listen in ... you can call in and listen that way as well.

# to call ---- (724) 444-7444
call ID # --- 46256

The call starts in about 12 hours my friends.

I encourage EVERYONE to join in, the believers the non-believes and all those in between.
If you got a few extra minutes around the time the TalkShoe starts.. ill say that usually
the best things are mentioned in the first 30-60mins. Sometimes these conversations will last
up to 4-5 hours also....

Whenever someone asks me "who are you"
i simple reply with....

"I am as I am, that is WHO i am ;-)"

hehe cheers everyone.

If you believe any of this to be SCAMMING "AMERICA" or taking advantage of ANYTHING, you simply
dont understand how the world works today.... and well your obviously choose to be CHATTEL...
I refuse to be CHATTEL any longer, id rather be a CREDITOR then a DEBTOR.
Things I do BRING DOWN the national debt.

YOU CANT PAY a DEBT with FAKE aka FIAT aka NEGATIVE currency.
(Prove to me that the FRN is backed by ANYTHING besides the sureties, aka Berth Certificates of
everyone single "PEOPLE" of the uSA region,
side note....everything is a TRUST in this world... your BERTH CERT is a TRUST... why the heck else would
it be printed on freaking BOND PAPER!!!)

Real time national Debt ....

http://www.usdebtclock.org/

Edited by Il19z8rn4li1, 11 April 2012 - 08:07 AM.

#25 Ilia

Ilia

mycophILIAc

• Expired Member
  • 1,424 posts

Posted 11 April 2012 - 08:18 AM

hum... depends what you searched... how about you post that link my friend ;-D

Guess i should have been a bit more clear...

I searched "2 cent mailing method" . If you want I can give you some private tips on searching, shoot me a pm or something. There's many tricks and such I have...
I realize that you weren't looking for it for years till you found it, but found it and then were searching for others doing likewise. My replies can easily come off like I don't get people, but I get them and still say what I say just to clarify or w/e (off topic..)

#26 TVCasualty

TVCasualty

Embrace Your Damage

• 11,666 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 11 April 2012 - 08:48 AM

This is as easy as 1....2....3....!!!!

then 500 lines of text....I am so confused.

Yeah, that's part of the game. It is all relatively "easy" in terms of the what, when, where and why, but the nature of a bureaucratic approach to tyranny means the "how" tends to be impossibly tedious. To obscure the foundations of bureaucratic tyranny it seems that it's architects use the same technique I'd use to hide a needle in a haystack; the better I want it hidden, the more hay I'd need to pile on (i.e. make a very high signal-to-noise ratio then make sure everyone has to keep running on their little hamster wheels 24/7 so they never have time to figure out why they're stuck on that fucking wheel).

But here's the thing I still struggle with: Can I not just "change my mind" and decide that I'm running my life and not some vague, external force? If not then why not? If so, then how? Rather, how can I make a change stick?

Instead of finding out who "they" are and tracing out exactly how they arranged and maintain this legalistic circus we're all trapped in maybe our time would be better spent in figuring out how to disentangle ourselves mentally, physically, and emotionally/spiritually from it altogether. We can't fix what's broken by design, but we can replace it with something else though that's going to be a lot harder than it sounds (and it sounds pretty hard). Erasing the debt record would be a good start, and I suppose that's why pondering Chaotic variables such as the very real and growing threat of massive solar flares has been an effective way for me to keep things in perspective and not get too stressed out about the ebb and flow of tyranny ("tyranny" is mostly wishful thinking, or a kind of self-delusion on the tyrant's part, just like "freedom" is to freedom fighters). Hell, for that matter all we have to do is collectively decide to ignore the damned debt record and start from scratch. Things like that will happen once daily life for a critical mass of the population becomes less appealing than the likely Chaos that would ensue if we started dismantling the prevailing paradigm for any useful spare parts we can use in building its replacement (I wouldn't expect to find many).

Escaping from a suicidal civilization is tough; some people try to stand up and walk out the front door, but that's just a facade (it doesn't really open; this house is not designed to allow exiting). Some people try to lay low and slip out the back door, but that's a setup where most of the predators wait like cats sitting next to holes where mice hide. Some people just flip the fuck out and try to burn the whole house down but it's too big, made of concrete and steel, and the others inside tend to stop them before they can do any real damage. Trapped in a madhouse like this one, the only thing I can think of to do is wait quietly and invisibly by a window and as soon as the house starts falling down or there's enough chaos erupting inside to allow me to me pry it open and sneak out without setting off any alarms then I'm outta here and I'm taking the fucking silverware with me.

P.S.: My zero-cent postage method that worked well back when I sent letters and went to libraries and stuff like that was to just put the address I wanted to send it to on the upper left (where the "return" address goes) and write my own in the traditional "To:" field, then drop it in a big blue box. Works best with local deliveries, but can work anywhere (and has). Also, covering stamps with white glue allows you to soak them in water for a little bit and peel off the cancellation mark and use it again (has a limited number of re-uses but has higher probability of arriving than the from/to swticheroo).

#27 Il19z8rn4li1

Il19z8rn4li1

Green Thumb Blue Thumb

• Expired Member
  • 3,659 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 11 April 2012 - 09:38 AM

I searched "2 cent mailing method" . If you want I can give you some private tips on searching, shoot me a pm or something. There's many tricks and such I have...
I realize that you weren't looking for it for years till you found it, but found it and then were searching for others doing likewise. My replies can easily come off like I don't get people, but I get them and still say what I say just to clarify or w/e (off topic..)

AHAHh your last comments sounds like me :-D MOST of my comments are construed to be targeting or what not :-D But
those like yourself, know the truth... and most IMPORTANTLY, FEEL THE TRUTH ;-)

I hear what your saying hehe, i felt we were in round about conversation for a minute there :-D
You'll have to let me in on some of your "searching secrets" because I wont lie... i learned about the 2cent
postage from a friend of my cousin about 5-6 years ago... ya from a BREATHING SOUL lol... not from the internet.

Yeah, that's part of the game. It is all relatively "easy" in terms of the what, when, where and why, but the nature of a bureaucratic approach to tyranny means the "how" tends to be impossibly tedious. To obscure the foundations of bureaucratic tyranny it seems that it's architects use the same technique I'd use to hide a needle in a haystack; the better I want it hidden, the more hay I'd need to pile on (i.e. make a very high signal-to-noise ratio then make sure everyone has to keep running on their little hamster wheels 24/7 so they never have time to figure out why they're stuck on that fucking wheel).

But here's the thing I still struggle with: Can I not just "change my mind" and decide that I'm running my life and not some vague, external force? If not then why not? If so, then how? Rather, how can I make a change stick?

Instead of finding out who "they" are and tracing out exactly how they arranged and maintain this legalistic circus we're all trapped in maybe our time would be better spent in figuring out how to disentangle ourselves mentally, physically, and emotionally/spiritually from it altogether. We can't fix what's broken by design, but we can replace it with something else though that's going to be a lot harder than it sounds (and it sounds pretty hard). Erasing the debt record would be a good start, and I suppose that's why pondering Chaotic variables such as the very real and growing threat of massive solar flares has been an effective way for me to keep things in perspective and not get too stressed out about the ebb and flow of tyranny ("tyranny" is mostly wishful thinking, or a kind of self-delusion on the tyrant's part, just like "freedom" is to freedom fighters). Hell, for that matter all we have to do is collectively decide to ignore the damned debt record and start from scratch. Things like that will happen once daily life for a critical mass of the population becomes less appealing than the likely Chaos that would ensue if we started dismantling the prevailing paradigm for any useful spare parts we can use in building its replacement (I wouldn't expect to find many).

Escaping from a suicidal civilization is tough; some people try to stand up and walk out the front door, but that's just a facade (it doesn't really open; this house is not designed to allow exiting). Some people try to lay low and slip out the back door, but that's a setup where most of the predators wait like cats sitting next to holes where mice hide. Some people just flip the fuck out and try to burn the whole house down but it's too big, made of concrete and steel, and the others inside tend to stop them before they can do any real damage. Trapped in a madhouse like this one, the only thing I can think of to do is wait quietly and invisibly by a window and as soon as the house starts falling down or there's enough chaos erupting inside to allow me to me pry it open and sneak out without setting off any alarms then I'm outta here and I'm taking the fucking silverware with me.

P.S.: My zero-cent postage method that worked well back when I sent letters and went to libraries and stuff like that was to just put the address I wanted to send it to on the upper left (where the "return" address goes) and write my own in the traditional "To:" field, then drop it in a big blue box. Works best with local deliveries, but can work anywhere (and has). Also, covering stamps with white glue allows you to soak them in water for a little bit and peel off the cancellation mark and use it again (has a limited number of re-uses but has higher probability of arriving than the from/to swticheroo).

TV... i feel that you and I have been on the same wave length for some time now.
Its ok for you to stand and wait patiently because I got that extra YOUNG gusto that you might have
"use" to have, yet grown out of it for various reason... family...children....responsibilities... ect...ect...

I dont have much.... i got my family and thats it... I have NOTHING to lose for I have nothing in my "strawmans" name.
I got TIME on my hand and I have the ability to support myself in a court room... as long as i go last lol dont want
the OTHER chattel to hear the things I say in front of a judge... Judges DO NOT like that at all...

On the note of "CHANGING YOUR MIND" what have you read that from? From my studies the phrase, "Change your mind"
exist EVERYWHERE!!!!! along with.... "Its simply, yet not easy" <--- that one used to HAUNT ME!!!!!

I have CHANGED my mind... and in doing so... you will realize that your happier... your family will noticeably become happier...
your TRUE friends will become happier....why? because you simply changed your mind about how things are..

It only takes ONE people in a family to change the entire family's energy. I grew up knowing my father as a scrooge...
he was also angry about money and bullshit...

Im 25 yrs old now... have changed my mind 1 year after high school... took him 4 years of me being so damn lifted
and high energy to finally be lifted himself, nothing he did, because I know it was because of my energy and high vibrations.
Amazing how people can change merely because the energy of others... its REAL.

There is NO SECRET... its merely yourself, you just gotta change the way you view the world, for the world is only as how
you see/view/feel it to be.

Create the world around you, thats all you gotta do. :-D

on the note of the ZERO CENT postage....
TV... come on now lol thats different and THAT IS scamming the USPS, lol
that one made me laugh.. it does work yes... is it right... hum.. thats debatable ;-)
That's a little more taking advantage and not so much "sticking it to the man" if you ask me ;-)

NOW... some of you may be wondering WTF IS THE GOLD PEN all about...
Ill simply say that you need to read the documents I attached to my FIRST post of this thread... it explains
that.

ALSO to add more info regarding the Cancellation of the Stamp, one can look up
"FRANKING"

its ancient and has been done for YEARS.... I FRANK letters all the time...

Notice the color the USPS uses when they cancel out stamps....and notice what the
cancellation consists of.... ;-)

SHIT BLOWS YOUR MIND DOESNT IT... i fucking LOVE THIS SHIT.

what caused me to learn about all of this was ever since I have been young, i have always and I repeat ALWAYS
known there was something WRONG with the world.... a the age of 7yrs old... i KNEW, I didnt think, I KNEW the world
was backwards.

Alice in Wonderland.... Caterpillar = WHOOOO RRR UUUUUUUU
Wizard of Oz.......STRAWMAN no BRAIN.... TIN MAN.. NO HEART....LION no courage... put um all together what do you got?

I can start an entire new thread talking about HUNDREDS AND HUNDREDS if not THOUSANDS of movies
that all have EXTREME symbolic features POINTING directly to exactly what this world is and how it is run...

ill finish this post with something that ONLY 1 or 2 of EVERYONE HERE might understand.....

AEIOU Bondsman

#28 Tenderfoot

Tenderfoot

{{{{{ + }}}}}

• OG VIP
  • 834 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 11 April 2012 - 11:43 AM

If I may.....perhaps somewhat relevant!!

FJiCU6Jw0Co

#29 Il19z8rn4li1

Il19z8rn4li1

Green Thumb Blue Thumb

• Expired Member
  • 3,659 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 11 April 2012 - 08:40 PM

http://catsa4v.homes... /><br /><br />
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Learn who you are.

#30 Tenderfoot

Tenderfoot

{{{{{ + }}}}}

• OG VIP
  • 834 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 11 April 2012 - 10:11 PM

uliLfykURYo

:rasta:

for our canadian brethren.....

#31 Peyote

Peyote

Peyote Coyote

• OG VIP
  • 1,800 posts

Posted 10 May 2012 - 09:31 PM

this thread is great ....

if this thread gets shut down it would be an epic loss at this stage in the game i suggest every one interested research it and supplement each others findings. i still do not understand it completely.

but a strange thing happened to me once...

a NYC ticket agent was writing a ticket... and i noticed the guy who owned the car ran up and started arguing and begging...and the stupid bitch started tapping her little pad faster! not even answering coherently....printed it out...put it under the wiper and THEN had an animated conversation with they man with some finger snapping and sassy authoritarian homegirl talk thrown in

i thought....WHY...

then i read a ticket and i realized that the traffic agent would be fucked if the guy just got in his car and drove away...why?

because on the bottom of the ticket....it says "i under penalty of PERJURY swear that i did witness the owner of stated vehicle in violation of traffic ordnance XXXXXXX, and i did affix the summons to the vehicle in question or serve it personally to the accused" or something to that effect.

FUNNY THING.... the next week one of my concrete inspectors was parked in front of a meter and the same thing happened and he started arguing...i walked up and i told her that we were on city contract...shes like "IT DONT MATTER ITS A PERSONAL CAR" i said to my inspector ...get in the car...get in the car now and drive away.....or your fired! get in the car and DRIVE IT AWAY.

the traffic agent looked at me like i had 2 heads.... my inspect hesitantly gets in his car and drives down the block...the agent looks at me and says "DONT MATTER HELL GET IT IN THE MAIL" i said...i bet he will...but then you may have to answer to the charge of perjury.

she turned around and walked away....he never got that ticket...

i told that story because i realized that day....almost ALL of the time....they suck us dry because we let them.

#32 MungoFungo

MungoFungo

THE Un-Governable FORCE

• OG VIP
  • 1,881 posts

Posted 11 May 2012 - 06:47 PM

. but yeah.. next time some mother funking revenue farmer for the state tries to rob me, im gonna put my hands in my pocket and run like a mOFO and drive off.............hehehe... yeah.....

Edited by MungoFungo, 11 May 2012 - 07:02 PM.

#33 TVCasualty

TVCasualty

Embrace Your Damage

• 11,666 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 12 May 2012 - 10:34 AM

im gonna put my hands in my pocket and run like a mOFO and drive off.............hehehe... yeah.....

You pull that off with your hands in your pockets and you should enter America's Got Talent in the "escaping and evading from law enforcement" category.

They DO have that category, right? (I bet the Nielsen ratings would be through the roof...)

#34 August West

August West

Mycotopiate

• OG VIP
  • 3,493 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 13 May 2012 - 02:27 AM

I started to get into "The Right of Self Determination" a bit ago.Here (http://remedyradio.p...T19_37_13-07_00) is a pretty decent interview with a guy who's taken it about as far as possible. He's got essentially a "diplomat" living within the U.S. borders. Replete with black Diplomat Passport and all that goes with it. If he gets pulled over, he just hands over his passport and goes on his way. Anyway, it's good intro to the idea from someone (else) who has thoroughly studied it.

What he's essentially done is become legally sovereign, which virtually nobody on this planet is. It's all about understanding the law within the jurisdiction you are dealing with as far as I understand. It is indeed possible to become sovereign if one is willing to put in a lot of effort. I've never heard anyone talk about it that didn't think it of utmost importance to have money, good health and a strong community of people around. One day, there's a real good chance "you" are going to be sick and there will be no "social services" to fall back on. I've never heard of anyone that took it as far as the guy in the interview who didn't have currency to spend.

But, if one can figure out how to work within the legal framework, it's my understanding that "they" will honor your choice. I'm sure there are some low level beuracrats who will always cause trouble, but once you can prove you've done the work, your sovereignty will be honored.

To me it's all a lot of bullshit though. The Constitution (before it was changed to create the Federal Gov't as corporation) is a document I cannot recall signing, though I know I'm the holder of many corporate PERSONS that operate within the state. The very idea that I should have to abide by rules or laws, that, when broken, harm no person or property, is patently ridiculous. The only law we must abide by is natural law - no contradictions in nature (as opposed to my fucking existence, but I digress).

The constitution, more fallacy of authority. Score another one for government schooling. Today's class, The Constitution, or, how words are more important than deeds.
Here's a good intro into corporate PERSONhood and the strawman, from Paul Verge at www.tragedyandhope.com

While researching online, you may have come across the concept of the ‘Strawman’, also known as the Legal Person or Artificial Person. That is, the idea that a Fictitious Legal Entity, called a PERSON, exists for purposes of Law and Commerce.

This PERSON is similar to a Company or Corporation in that it exists as a construct of the imagination - it has no real body, and no soul to save, but for legal purposes, carries similar rights and attributes to that of a Human Man or Woman.

These rights include Ownership of Property, Lobbying the Government, Voting, and other activities related to money. The PERSON allows us to function with Limited Liability (read: Less Responsibility)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Corporate_personhood

One could describe the PERSON as a sort of “Legal Avatar”, in that it is an entity that needs our consciousness to “give it motion” - but more on that in a moment.
Many argue that we are now living in the midst of an Elitist-Bankster war that is working towards the deliberate merging of the Soulless Artificial Legal Entity – the PERSON, with the Natural Spiritual Creation called Man into a combined creature resembling a Soulless Obedient Working Automaton Robot.

The reason this is important to understand is because of the only war that is really going on. The War Against Consciousness.

DIAMOND JOHNNY RHODES

http://en.wikipedia....ki/Cecil_Rhodes

“The Last Will and Testament of Cecil John Rhodes” (1902) is a very interesting document. Rhodes was well known as the creator of Oxford University’s seemingly prestigious “Rhodes Scholarship”; as an agent of NM Rothschild & Sons, creating the DeBeers Diamond cartel; and finally as one of the foremost promoters of British-Israelism.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/British_Israelism

Pages 64-66 of Rhodes’ Last Will and Testament is under the heading of “Political and Religious

Ideas”, where he writes…
http://www.archive.o...tamen00rhodiala

“Please remember the key of my idea discussed with you is a Society, copied from the Jesuits as to organisation, the practical solution a differential rate and a copy of the United States Constitution, for that is Home Rule or Federation, and an organization to work this out…”

Rhodes then goes on to say…
“…I believe until the world comes to its senses you should declare war - I mean a commercial war with those who are trying to boycott your manufactures - that is my programme. You might finish the war by union with America and universal peace, I mean after one hundred years, and a secret society organised like Loyola's, supported by the accumulated wealth of those whose aspiration is a desire to do something, and a hideous annoyance created by the difficult question daily placed before their minds as to which of their incompetent relations they should leave their wealth to. You would furnish them with the solution, greatly relieving their minds and turning their ill-gotten or inherited gains to some advantage.”

In essence, Cecil Rhodes left his massive diamond fortune (funded by the Rothschilds) to be used for the creation of his desired secret society, known as the Round Table Group aka the Milner Group or All-Souls Group, which consisted of an inner circle (“The Society of the Elect”) and an outer circle (“The Association of Helpers”).

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Round_Table_Movement

Rhodes’ plan was ultimately to covertly recapture America for Britain in order to assimilate and control the head of the emerging Socialist Empire of World Government.

Professor Caroll Quigley (Harvard, Princeton, Georgetown universities) wrote the excellent books, “The Anglo-American Establishment”, and “Tragedy and Hope : A History of the World in Our Time”, both tell part of the story of Cecil Rhodes, his executor Lord Alfred Milner, and the Round Table groups, which connect to the Royal Institute of International Affairs, the Institute of Pacific Relations, and the Council on Foreign Relations.

Quigley wrote his books from the position that the Elite Bankster families should be “proud” of their generational accomplishments and not feel a need to hide behind secret societies and
working groups. In a way, Quigley both respected and resented their Sophist attitudes, and seemingly, from Quigley’s eyes, their plan was not Conspiracy, but simply Commerce and History.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carroll_Quigley

Former president Bill Clinton mentioned Professor Quigley as an important influence and mentor of his, giving him a more “global” perspective, while at Georgetown University. Incidentally, Clinton is also a Rhodes scholar (1968).
http://en.wikipedia....Rhodes_Scholars

Here’s where it gets interesting. Lord Alfred Milner, who was tasked with carrying out Rhodes’ Last Will and Testament, was also an integral part of the “League of Nations Commission on Mandates” along with Woodrow Wilson’s advisor (and also 2nd generation Rothschild agent) Edward Mandell House.
http://en.wikipedia....i/Alfred_Milner

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Edward_Mandell_House

A HISTORICAL HOUSE OF PERPETUAL PAIN
“Colonel” Edward Mandell House, in addition to helping make 4 different men become Governor’s of Texas, also helped steer Woodrow Wilson’s election to become President of the United States.

House “advised” President Wilson’s acceptance and signing of the notorious Federal Reserve Act, and was also active during the Versailles Treaty of Paris in 1919 when Germany’s Zionist Banker representatives sold Germany down the river in exchange for Lord Balfour’s “Declaration” of the future creation of a state called Israel.
http://en.wikipedia....our_declaration
http://en.wikipedia....wiki/Paris_1919
(please see the brilliant film, “Paris 1919” – Trailer bel)

[Direct Link]

Preferring to play the role of Kingmaker instead of King, “Colonel” House worked as a highly subversive agent for the Rothschild Banking Cartel, helping to create the Council on Foreign Relations, and implement some of the most damaging Systemic Changes that society has ever had to bear.

To understand the depth of his proposed changes, one could read House’s infamous book, “Philip Dru : Administrator”, published in 1912, ONE YEAR before the Income Tax was brought in… What is the plot of “Philip Dru : Administrator”?

“A hero leads the democratic western U.S. in a civil war against the plutocratic East, and becomes the dictator of America. Philip Dru as dictator, imposes a series of reforms including a graduated income tax, and other tenets of Communism, before disappearing.”

http://www.gutenberg.org/dirs/etext04/8phlp10h.htm

A quote, famously attributed to House, but rarely understood except by “one man in a million” is this:

“[Very] soon, every American will be required to register their biological property in a National system designed to keep track of the people and that will operate under the ancient system of pledging.
By such methodology, we can compel people to submit to our agenda, which will affect our security as a chargeback for our fiat paper currency. Every American will be forced to register or suffer not being able to work and earn a living. They will be our chattel, and we will hold the security interest over them forever, by operation of the law merchant under the scheme of secured transactions. Americans, by unknowingly or unwittingly delivering the bills of lading to us will be rendered bankrupt and insolvent, forever to remain economic slaves through taxation, secured by their pledges. They will be stripped of their rights and given a commercial value designed to make us a profit and they will be none the wiser, for not one man in a million could ever figure our plans and, if by accident one or two would figure it out, we have in our arsenal plausible deniability. After all, this is the only logical way to fund government, by floating liens and debt to the registrants in the form of benefits and privileges. This will inevitably reap to us huge profits beyond our wildest expectations and leave every American a contributor to this fraud which we will call “Social Insurance.”

Without realizing it, every American will insure us for any loss we may incur and in this manner; every American will unknowingly be our servant, however begrudgingly. The people will become helpless and without any hope for their redemption and, we will employ the high office of the President of our dummy corporation to foment this plot against America.”

If you can decipher what that means, you will truly understand a massive piece of the Global Agenda.

WORSHIPPING ARTIFICIAL CREATIONS

Essentially, House’s quote illuminates the multiple “need” for imposing Legal Person’s upon us by the Satanic (Ego Worshipping) Elite.

We become more consciously identified with our Body at the expense of our Soul, since we are reminded of our Physical Attributes so often. Our primary Legal Person, or “ID Card” consists of Birth Date, Eye color, Hair colour, Height, Weight, and now Fingerprints and Retina-scans, as if that’s all we are. Nowhere on an ID Card are your Soul, or your Personality, or your Hopes, Dreams or Capacity to Love ever mentioned…

The emotional insecurities we have about our Bodies are magnified & exploited through constant propaganda and advertising, while our media hammers away at our psyche, “reminding” us that we are only Bodies, that bodies can only be sexy or ugly, and that Bodies and their Parts must be regarded as Possessions or Objects to be Owned.

In addition, by Registering (signing over to the state) your Biological Property (your body and the bodies of your children), creating a Birth Certificate (a Financial Security Instrument representing proof of parental consent in signing over the child) you are thus Consenting to the State’s Ownership of You and Your Children.

The State creates a child’s very first Legal PERSON, with the parental signing of the Birth Certificate, which is given a “commercial value”. If you have an older-style Birth Certificate, look on the Reverse side of it, to see 3 points of interest.

1) A 6-10 digit Number that you have never used in your life.
2) The words “Revenue Receipt” on the left side of this number.
3) The words “For Treasury Purposes Only” on the right side of the number.

Incidentally, before the 1900’s, people USED to write the evidence of a birth in their Family Bible.

This first Legal Person attached to you, is known as a “NATIONAL CITIZEN” which later becomes synonymous with being a “Government Employee”, when you SUBMIT (give in) an APPLICATION (to beg) for REGISTRATION (to sign over your rights) to become a SINner (by signing up for the Fraud called Social Insurance or Social Security).

You then receive your Employee ID # (also known as a SIN #) which creates another Person called a “TAXPAYER”. This means you consent to the Income Tax Act, and now makes you liable for the Income Tax, in exchange for the “Benefits” of being a Government Employee.

The Strawman/Legal Person is thus the Evidence of your Signature (an oath) and Consent to Obey a set of Acts or Statutes, usually located on paper contract, or in a card form with your signature.

For example. You sign for a “Drivers License” to create a Legal Person called a “DRIVER”, and have consented to follow the Traffic Safety/Motor Vehicle Acts of your state or province. This makes you liable for tickets and violations like speeding, or having a burnt out headlight. You sign up for a “Bank Account” to create a Legal Person called an “ACCOUNT HOLDER”, usually providing your SIN # as part of your “Identification” which consents to allowing access to your bank account by court order to pay your Income Taxes by force! You sign up for “Voter Registration” to create a Legal Person called a “VOTER”, which gets to vote for new Employee’s and Presidents/Prime Ministers for the Corporation your PERSON resides in, and thus consent to the actions of your representative and their party, even if it means going to war against an innocent foreign country, or proroguing their own Parliament illegally!
There are literally dozens, if not hundreds of different PERSONS you can be holding, but none of them are YOU.

PERSONS must RESIDE within another Legal Entity, they cannot “Live” anywhere – that is why you are asked if you are a Resident of CANADA or the UNITED STATES. Authorities are not asking you, the Living Man or Woman if you Live in the Country, they are asking if your Legal Person RESIDES (has the right to do business/work) within their Corporation.

We have to know what words mean when people claiming authority try to use Legal words to control us. Legal dictionaries are different than regular dictionaries, because Legal words carry Weight in Law, and are often defined completely differently within various Acts, Statutes and Legal dictionaries. It is literally another language, which is why they call it Legalese.

CONCLUSIONS

Our Society, led by those trying to fulfill Rhodes’ type of dream, actively pushes for the further degradation of the Spirit of Humanity. It seems nothing but toxicity is pushed by the mainstream media: the breakdown of families, capitulation to authority, the promotion of greed and fear to stimulate consumerism, pornography substituting love, callousness replacing emotion, and a steady diet of inhumanity are all fed to us daily.

The Banksters, and their agents like Cecil Rhodes, Edward House and countless other pawns and dupes have been put in place to implement their One World Totalitarian Rule by exercising Soft Power and Hard Power simultaneously, one small step at a time. Edward Mandell House was to Woodrow Wilson as Zbigniew Brzezinski is to Barack Obama - agents grooming Pawns for their Bankster Puppet Masters.

By socially engineering and dumbing down society, stripping us of our Critical Thinking Skills, feeding us unending Bernaysian Propaganda and crushing our ability to accurately discern over the last 100 years, the Ego-Worshipping banksters have effectively, through their modern Prussian-style “Limited Education”, created several generations of infantile adults, confused about their freedom, their gender, and their spirituality.

The Banksters have a long history of Ego-Worship under various names (Satanism, Luciferianism, Baal Worship), but they look at themselves not as Creations of God, but as Gods themselves. By making Humanity worship Their creation of worthless Paper Fiat Money, the Banksters seek to be “God Creators”, as if Lucifer created God!

SOLUTIONS

Only by realizing and discerning WHO we really are : Powerful spiritual beings with unlimited creative potential created by God our Creator, can we break the first invisible chain keeping us from freedom.

Regaining our health and the independence of our body is the second step. From what we eat and drink, to the habits we practice, we have to realize how much habitual conditioning we’ve endured to turn us into SuperConsumers, and replace those habits with something positive and empowering instead of poisonous and addictive.

Teaching ourselves the art of HOW to Learn, how to Discern Critically, and how to use the Trivium (Grammar, Logic, Rhetoric) and Quadrivium (Math, Music, Geometry, Astronomy) methods of thinking properly is the next step.

Once you have that healthy, critical and spiritually grounded foundation, you are in a good position to start realizing the nature of the Bankster agenda, their history of infiltration and intelligence, along with their many dark bloodline and secret society connections.

Finally discovering the level of deception fully extends into our entire legal, financial and medical systems can be a massive leap for people to make, but it is essential to your spiritual well being to realize and remember this important lesson:

You are not a PERSON. You are a Living Soul of Flesh and Blood. A PERSON has Privileges that can be

Revoked while a Living Human has Rights that are Inalienable!
Knowing THAT, is the first step to stopping the War Against Consciousness.

You can also declare your Rights and stand upon them as a Sovereign Man or Woman by filing “Notices of Understanding and Intent” and “Claims of Right”, example of both available on the Web. You must tailor your own Notices and Claims to your own situation.

It is not a simple cookie-cutter process.

Standing upon your Sovereignty in court and winning is FACTUAL, but you must not fall for their NAME GAME, where they try to get you to accept your LEGAL NAME, which puts you in their jurisdiction. Doing that, in the eyes of the court, turns you from a Living Human with Human Rights, into a Soulless Corporate Entity with No Rights whatsoever.

The best solution to win against the crooked and corrupt courts is to never go to court and play their fixed game at all. If someone tries to use a Court Order against you, make sure it is SIGNED by a JUDGE or it is INVALID. Most Court Order’s aren’t actually signed, and officials use unsigned Court Order’s as a confidence trick to gain your consent!

There is no silver bullet. There is no lazy way to learn about your rights. You must Research and do your homework to REALLY learn what you are doing. Ignorantly walking into court is like playing carelessly with a loaded handgun.

One place to learn more about your rights and How to Learn, is at the Peace Revolution Podcast – http://PeaceRevolution.org - There you’ll find the Million Dollar Education…

Edited by August West, 13 May 2012 - 03:12 AM.

#35 Peyote

Peyote

Peyote Coyote

• OG VIP
  • 1,800 posts

Posted 21 May 2012 - 12:52 PM

i never responded to this thread. I sent many letters using this method and it ALWAYS goes through !!

i really dont know what o make of it...could it just be some loop hole in the system. or the postal workers saying "who cares its a couple of cents" or what.

something tells me its not an over sight

something is definitely strange here

#36 Il19z8rn4li1

Il19z8rn4li1

Green Thumb Blue Thumb

• Expired Member
  • 3,659 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 23 May 2012 - 09:27 PM

i never responded to this thread. I sent many letters using this method and it ALWAYS goes through !!

i really dont know what o make of it...could it just be some loop hole in the system. or the postal workers saying "who cares its a couple of cents" or what.

something tells me its not an over sight

something is definitely strange here

Loop whole>>>>>> Absolutely NOT my friend... the Post Office assigned the Postal rate ONE TIME
and they set it at 2 cents, you gotta remember that the US POSTAL SERVICE is different AND separate from
the United States Post Office.

Put it this way... let me explain a little bit how this works when they RECEIVE the letter.

You drop a letter in the blue box...

Mail Carrier comes and picks up the letters out of the box....

Those letters are placed inside an Automated Sorter....(NO HUMANS TOUCH "PASS" mail from the sorter until its delivered)...
The automated system weights and views the stamps on the letters to assure they have proper UNITED STATES POSTAGE.

Letters that dont get "PASSED" by the Automated Sorter Machine are thrown into a "Unpassed Bin", where then they are DOUBLE Checked
by HUMANS workers... aka Gov't Employees.
You see, these letters are checked for errors in addressing or stamp amount and ALSO checked for cancellation.
This is the INTERESTING PART, the letters that have the PROPER addressing to comply with 2cent OUT OF US mailing look
very strange to the AVERAGE postal worker, so when this happens they MUST take the letter to their SUPERIOR, and
that SUPERIOR will most likely NOT understand either, so they MUST report the letters to THEIR SUPERIORS as well..
This process MUST continue until one of them determines whether the letter meets all the requirements for mailing or does not.
From my experience and from my knowledge and OPINION I believe these letters are sent STRAIGHT to the Post Office's POST MASTER,
for they are the highest position at the Post Office and they KNOW all the history and requirements of MAILING LETTERS.

You see these letters MEET EVERY requirement for mailing.
CORRECT addressing...
CORRECT stamp cancellation....
CORRECT Return addressing(in my opinion is just as important as the cancelled stamp)

Also, from my knowledge... if one is mailing from OUTSIDE THE USA jurisdiction, if the USPS cancels out their
stamp they have committed MAIL FRAUD, and to my knowledge and opinion every letter mailed today for 44 cents
and is cancelled out by those automated machines is MAIL FRAUD, for that LETTER and ESPECIALLY the envelope
is the property of the DRAWER(aka creator/addresser of that envelope and letter)

the signature over the stamp is called Cancellation of the stamp, that signature is the CONSIDERATION aka TRUE VALUE
of the stamp. :-D

OK enough for now my friends heheh.

TO finish this post off i HAVE TO ADD something that I cant believe i forgot to add....
The best piece of information that I can give is for everyone to learn about the 12 universal laws.

http://www.one-mind-...'><br /></span>
To make the most sense out of ANY of this "JIVE" you MUST start to live the rest of your life by
these laws. You MUST accept them for they are the ONLY laws on this planet that make ANY sense
and work... This will change your body's / soul's energy forever, for the BEST. If you have a crazy family like
I do, if you have pain in the ass, crabby ass parents like I "DID", you will never regret learning and living your
life by these 12 laws. My dad especially was a crabby guy...always angry with the world, angry about money...
always worried about EVERYTHING...

Since I have started living my life by these 12 laws for the past 4 years now, my dad's energy has changed before
my eyes, my family's energy all changed before my eyes since my energy was so high and vibrating SO HIGH that
it was merely IMPOSSIBLY for it to NOT effect them.

The inevitable happened... Good over powered Bad... and I choose to have those high vibrations..
we all have the choose.

Love and Light everyone.
I love you all :-D
Cheers

#37 Peyote

Peyote

Peyote Coyote

• OG VIP
  • 1,800 posts

Posted 23 May 2012 - 10:07 PM

hold on hold on....lets put the brakes on here for a minute. lets rewind back past all that vibration stuff.

the mail gets dropped in a blue box, it gets picked up and put into an automatic mail sorter...

how is the mail automatically sorted? does it use Optical character recognition to grab the zip codes ?

if so...wont sloppy hand writing allow for some mis-sorts ?

do the letters go through with 1cent postage ?

if this 2 cents per 11oz is true...then why cant i ship a package weighing 5lb for 2 cents per 11 oz? or can i ?

i CAN understand how the USA incorporates us all at birth...seems harder to opt out of this BS than just fly under the radar....

hmmm

#38 Il19z8rn4li1

Il19z8rn4li1

Green Thumb Blue Thumb

• Expired Member
  • 3,659 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 24 May 2012 - 01:48 AM

hold on hold on....lets put the brakes on here for a minute. lets rewind back past all that vibration stuff.

the mail gets dropped in a blue box, it gets picked up and put into an automatic mail sorter...

how is the mail automatically sorted? does it use Optical character recognition to grab the zip codes ?

if so...wont sloppy hand writing allow for some mis-sorts ?

do the letters go through with 1cent postage ?

if this 2 cents per 11oz is true...then why cant i ship a package weighing 5lb for 2 cents per 11 oz? or can i ?

i CAN understand how the USA incorporates us all at birth...seems harder to opt out of this BS than just fly under the radar....

hmmm

Who here has CHASE BANK?
I do..
I ONLY use the ATM for my banking... I ONLY deposit via the ATM.
I have deposited CHEQUES in the ATM so many times.
I have YET to get a transaction where the ATM machines displays an INCORRECT dollar amount
from the cheque. Its pretty crazy too, because some of the cheque, I couldnt read if my
life depended on it, pretty impressive if you ask me lol.

So yes, its an optical sensor.
When it reads a 2 cent stamp then sees that the letter weights X amount which will
ALWAYS record more then what 2 cent weight is, it will always direct it to the human check bin.

As I said... this "stuff" isnt for everyone, it will drive a lot of people crazy to just even attempt to study hard
enough and understand enough to make it all work good for you ;-)
The bible is in DIRECT relation with the "game" and it is LITERALLY a step by step instructional guide on
how to PLAY the game on BOTH sides... Creditor or Debtor ;-) Jesus is a Creditor obviously.

Takes YEARS, one must just be ready for it.
I have yet to try the multiple 2 cent stamps on a package that weights more then 13oz. I highly
encourage you to try out anything you wish. Whats the worst that will happen, you get the package back? lol
I dont have much time on my hands so I wont be testing this at the moment, would be nice if you try it out
and try different things. ONce you get it youll know lol itiwll work over and over and over and over again...
LITERALLY 100% of the time. The format I used to address my letters was discovered via lots
of trial and error :-D

#39 Erkee

Erkee

Trolls'R'us

• Expired Member
  • 1,477 posts

Posted 24 May 2012 - 06:43 AM

do you sign/endorse cheques placed in atms, or not. . : is this a corollary?

a judge avoids repercussions : early human intervention provides this..

#40 Il19z8rn4li1

Il19z8rn4li1

Green Thumb Blue Thumb

• Expired Member
  • 3,659 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 24 May 2012 - 09:43 AM

do you sign/endorse cheques placed in atms, or not. . : is this a corollary?

a judge avoids repercussions : early human intervention provides this..

when it comes to cheques it all depends on HOW you endorse them whether or not you
or the drawer is the one that is stuff with the actual LIABILITY.

When I sign the back of cheques I sign them as so.

All Rights Reserved
Without Prejudice UCC 1-207/1-308
By: John Adams: Doe

When this is done, the actual TRUE liability of the "DEBT" is left with the DRAWER
of the cheque.

To learn a little bit more regarding what I just mentioned here follow the link below.

http://fedgeno.com/d...-value-mean.pdf

Please done PM me asking for more information or for me to type up a bunch of jive to explain
more... this is a waste of my time because you can easily read the links that I offer
for I would merely be typing the same exact thing. Why would I do that when its
already done and its how I learned.

• Erkee likes this

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!