• Please log in to reply
134 replies to this topic

#41 Peyote

Peyote

Peyote Coyote

• OG VIP
  • 1,800 posts

Posted 24 May 2012 - 02:46 PM

i am still not understanding these UCC references, i have no background in law ...what are you referencing?

#42 Il19z8rn4li1

Il19z8rn4li1

Green Thumb Blue Thumb

• Expired Member
  • 3,659 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 25 May 2012 - 09:03 AM

Nor do I have a background in LAW(aka TRUSTS)
But I have merely read about it for the past 6 years.

UCC = Universal Commercial Code

http://www.law.corne...able.html<br />
When you go to that website you can click through the articles to get to the articles that I am
referencing... 1-207 and 1-308.
I just looked through the link above to find 1-207 and that one doesnt show on their lists.
That one you have to GOOGLE "UCC 1-207" in order to get the article. I find it strange that
it isnt on the table of contents.

I have read over 80% of the these articles.
Its the code book for anything dealing with COMMERCE(aka- currency, fiat money, loans, promises)
It defines what a Promise is... what Accepted for Value is...what Loan means... definitions of commercial words.
It's how one can control all of their assets rather then "OWN" them.

As Rockefeller has said in the past...

"Own nothing, Control everything"

#43 Peyote

Peyote

Peyote Coyote

• OG VIP
  • 1,800 posts

Posted 25 May 2012 - 01:52 PM

sending a letter to turkey ...lets see if it works

#44 Peyote

Peyote

Peyote Coyote

• OG VIP
  • 1,800 posts

Posted 31 May 2012 - 12:32 AM

i sent a letter to myself...with 2 cents postage.

only i wrote my name normally, wrote my address normally, wrote my 5 digit zip code normally.

i wrote the return address normally, i put in a 5 digit zip code normally.

it went through the mail....and was delivered... despite my declaring and affirming that i am a resident of the federal jurisdiction of the district of colombia.

why?

#45 Peyote

Peyote

Peyote Coyote

• OG VIP
  • 1,800 posts

Posted 05 June 2012 - 03:51 PM

BUMP!?

#46 Il19z8rn4li1

Il19z8rn4li1

Green Thumb Blue Thumb

• Expired Member
  • 3,659 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 06 June 2012 - 12:10 PM

sending a letter to turkey ...lets see if it works

If you address it the way I explain it will work without a doubt in my mind.

i sent a letter to myself...with 2 cents postage.

only i wrote my name normally, wrote my address normally, wrote my 5 digit zip code normally.

i wrote the return address normally, i put in a 5 digit zip code normally.

it went through the mail....and was delivered... despite my declaring and affirming that i am a resident of the federal jurisdiction of the district of colombia.

why?

You can get successes with this and some will go through without a problem.
If you keep trying though over and over, you WILL get some returned back to you and it will
not work 100% of the time.
Addressing in the format I explain will result in 100% success without ever worrying about
getting a letter returned for postage due.
(Also, I would assume that they could possibly come back to you from taking advantage of the
USPS and they might send you a bill for postage due, IM NOT CERTAIN of this, its just
what pops up in my mind when it comes to dealing with the gov't. Anything can happen.)

Im aware of this though, they work without my format, why? I dont know for sure but
you already read what I feel about it ;-)

BUMP!?

Sry, been busy lately, havent had a chance to get a good look at this forum :-D
Just about caught up now though.

Cheers

#47 Peyote

Peyote

Peyote Coyote

• OG VIP
  • 1,800 posts

Posted 06 June 2012 - 12:23 PM

no there has to be an answer...not OOPS it slips though...

#48 cym

cym

Forming Member

• OG VIP
  • 1,174 posts

Posted 07 June 2012 - 01:49 AM

maybe im weird but i would happily pay the extra postage just to not have my signature on the letter.
real or not, im pretty certain an expert can replicate your sig (or fake sig, because you still write in the same style even if you try not to) for rip-off reasons or worse.

not trying to be a D or anything but getting over on a few cents every time something is sent under 13oz. in the mail is not even pertinent to the present time. how many letters do you fuckin send? seriously.

packing it well and claiming that it's "media mail" seems like a better option for packages over that weight.

-best believe that my responses/opinions are never influenced by anyone and you should assume the same for each individual at this forum until proven otherwise.

EDIT: i'm not sure what "learning who you are" has to do with the info in this thread, but i know i look at things in a realistic manner almost all the time.

also just want to say, not trying to attack or undermine what you are saying but i'm a learned skeptic. real life has taught me.
if it works for you, thats cool but im totally not down to sign my name on letters i send, even your handwriting can be used against you.

i type mine out.

Edited by cym, 07 June 2012 - 01:56 AM.

#49 Peyote

Peyote

Peyote Coyote

• OG VIP
  • 1,800 posts

Posted 07 June 2012 - 08:14 AM

maybe im weird but i would happily pay the extra postage just to not have my signature on the letter.
real or not, im pretty certain an expert can replicate your sig (or fake sig, because you still write in the same style even if you try not to) for rip-off reasons or worse.

not trying to be a D or anything but getting over on a few cents every time something is sent under 13oz. in the mail is not even pertinent to the present time. how many letters do you fuckin send? seriously.

packing it well and claiming that it's "media mail" seems like a better option for packages over that weight.

-best believe that my responses/opinions are never influenced by anyone and you should assume the same for each individual at this forum until proven otherwise.

EDIT: i'm not sure what "learning who you are" has to do with the info in this thread, but i know i look at things in a realistic manner almost all the time.

also just want to say, not trying to attack or undermine what you are saying but i'm a learned skeptic. real life has taught me.
if it works for you, thats cool but im totally not down to sign my name on letters i send, even your handwriting can be used against you.

i type mine out.

so print it.

further more...the learning who you are part reffers to the fact that

JOHN WILLIAM DOE is not the same as John William Doe.

that JOHN WILLIAM DOE is a corporation that is issued a tax ID number just like ANY corporation and is required to pay taxes under the US tax code pertaining to corporate activity, and not entitled to the rights put forth by the us constitution / bill of rights. John William Doe is the person on whom the liability of the corporation of JOHN WILLIAM DOE exists. Your birth certificate is the article of incorporation, your social security card is your federal tax id number.

John William Doe is a human being, flesh and blood who's rights are not to be prejudiced and waived who is entitled to a trial by jury, who has freedom of speech, who has certain inalienable rights endowed upon him by his creator.

When standing before a court JOHN WILLIAM DOE is on trial... until explicitly stated that John William Doe is the one that stands accused.

sneaky sneaky sneaky....

when you fill out your child's birth certificate it says "mother or other informant" these are all really funny words that we take for granted but have MASSIVE legal implications on WHO YOU REALLY ARE!

the Proof of this incorporation of the federal government lays in the zip code system is what is being said in this thread....we are just testing its limits. this has nothing to do with the cost of postage...but the nature of how our government turns us into a corporation pretty much against our will and then dosnt let us know that unless we STATE that we want our rights...they are taken away from us.

kind of like everyone being given a car...but no one knows of the existence of this car...and you cant drive it unless you explicitly state "I WANT TO DRIVE MY CAR"

#50 Il19z8rn4li1

Il19z8rn4li1

Green Thumb Blue Thumb

• Expired Member
  • 3,659 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 07 June 2012 - 08:43 AM

no there has to be an answer...not OOPS it slips though...

Hum... you know you got me there but let me explain this little tid bit for you lol.

I study these types of things in relation to HOW the "statutes", "Laws", and "definitions" where
openly expressed and strictly stated.

Learning how to use all of these to a line by line scenerio protects me in the ends if anything
ever tries to turn it on me, I simply say and more importantly SHOW what i was following
and that would be THEIR guide lines.

Furthermore...
I learn and study this stuff yes, when I test things I assure that I place
"Void Where Prohibited by Law"
Those little words protect me indefiniatly, for if I ever make a mistake they could
NEVER use me as an example and try and fuck me for whatever I have done simple
becomes VOID if its done WRONG.

Now on the aspect of the 2 cent mailing.
Im not here to figure out EXACTLY why something is working...
Nor do I truly CARE.
I learned as much as I needed to learn regarding the Post Office and how
it used to be and learned as much as I needed to learn about the Republic...
the British Monarch and ect..ect... to understand what I need to.

I explained almost as much as I can remember regarding the postage.

WHY it works with 2 cent even WITHOUT following my format... I dont know...
But am i really going to put energy into figuring out WHY it works?
No, because I now it WILL NOT work 100% of the time.. simple as that.
Just because it works SOMETIMES isnt a reason enough for me to research
WHY its working.

I already figured out HOW to follow Post Office regulations that were signed
200+ years ago to apply to MODERN day legislature.

I figured out how to make my letters get HONORED 100% of the time via 2cent
mailing with specific format.

Its not in my worries or energy to figure out why something that is OPENLY
outside of the USA having success WITHIN the USA...

Its weird yes... BUT you already gotta remember...

We live in a broken world not just a broken society/system.

Remember also...
Facts are on the moon

Love and Light,
Cheers.

so print it.

further more...the learning who you are part reffers to the fact that

JOHN WILLIAM DOE is not the same as John William Doe.

that JOHN WILLIAM DOE is a corporation that is issued a tax ID number just like ANY corporation and is required to pay taxes under the US tax code pertaining to corporate activity, and not entitled to the rights put forth by the us constitution / bill of rights. John William Doe is the person on whom the liability of the corporation of JOHN WILLIAM DOE exists. Your birth certificate is the article of incorporation, your social security card is your federal tax id number.

John William Doe is a human being, flesh and blood who's rights are not to be prejudiced and waived who is entitled to a trial by jury, who has freedom of speech, who has certain inalienable rights endowed upon him by his creator.

When standing before a court JOHN WILLIAM DOE is on trial... until explicitly stated that John William Doe is the one that stands accused.

sneaky sneaky sneaky....

when you fill out your child's birth certificate it says "mother or other informant" these are all really funny words that we take for granted but have MASSIVE legal implications on WHO YOU REALLY ARE!

the Proof of this incorporation of the federal government lays in the zip code system is what is being said in this thread....we are just testing its limits. this has nothing to do with the cost of postage...but the nature of how our government turns us into a corporation pretty much against our will and then dosnt let us know that unless we STATE that we want our rights...they are taken away from us.

kind of like everyone being given a car...but no one knows of the existence of this car...and you cant drive it unless you explicitly state "I WANT TO DRIVE MY CAR"

(below isnt ALL in reply to your peyote lol)

Damn, i agree with everything you have to say.
BUT i will haev to say that I dont agree with some of the WORD usage you used.
Like you said about the Berth Certs... the IMPORTANT legal words.

Well that being said..
Go to Blacks Law Dic and look up "PERSON".
I find that you'll rarely refer to anyone as another "PERSON" or yourself
a "PERSON" for that matter ever again lol.

I wouldnt say that the ZIP CODE is in essence that CORE of the incorporation aspect.
The Zip Code is merely what will pull your LETTERS from PRIVATE to PUBLIC
aka US Jurisdiction, giving the USA Customs the PERMISSION to search your mail.

Its not about NOT paying the extras 42 cents either.
and Fist off I do mail A FUCK TON of mail for your information.
To be exact every month I main over 1000 letters.

Thats 420 BUCKS I SAVE EVERY MONTH for using this privilege we have been granted
so many 100s of years ago.

And also its crazy how the USPS is going bankrupt... HOW??? lol its a gov't agency
with an unlimited budget.. and NOW they are planning on firing over 32 THOUSAND postal
workers.... WOW is all i gotta say about that.
2014 post office is predicted to have 25% of the amount of workers it does now.

Sucks when people get gov't jobs thinking they were safe to do so... now look
they are getting fucked royally.

But i gotta roll.. ill be on later for more discussion.

Not to change topics...
But this thread is about you knowing who you are.

Well listen to this ;-)

I pay my taxes using a Form 2555...
You use a Form 1040 I bet

;-) ;-) ;-) ;-)

#51 cym

cym

Forming Member

• OG VIP
  • 1,174 posts

Posted 09 June 2012 - 10:07 PM

didnt think so at the time but now that i read it again, i was being an ass when i posted that.
wasnt feeling 100%. negativity got me.

sorry dude.

#52 Tenderfoot

Tenderfoot

{{{{{ + }}}}}

• OG VIP
  • 830 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 10 June 2012 - 08:35 AM

Requesting more info on Form 2555!! Not looking to use it myself...just curious. Any info is appreciated.

#53 Peyote

Peyote

Peyote Coyote

• OG VIP
  • 1,800 posts

Posted 10 June 2012 - 10:19 AM

Well listen to this ;-)

I pay my taxes using a Form 2555...
You use a Form 1040 I bet

;-) ;-) ;-) ;-)

your fucking with the IRS man...they dont fight fair...

#54 ryanzreality

ryanzreality

mushroom murderer

• Expired Member
  • 907 posts

Posted 10 June 2012 - 03:40 PM

On the top of IRS form 2555 it says attach to form 1040. So you fill out both? Would also like further light on this subject.

#55 Peyote

Peyote

Peyote Coyote

• OG VIP
  • 1,800 posts

Posted 10 June 2012 - 05:06 PM

see the thing is that the IRS dosnt go after small fries. the story of irwin shiff proves this.

he was filing 0.00 income tax returns. and they don't give a shit really...until the guy started opening his mouth telling everyone to do the same.

so they went after him...to put a fat one in his butt...he was a pretty clever guy...

now hes being clever in jail...

with a fat one in his butt...

#56 LilBear

LilBear

Producer

• Expired Member
  • 1,087 posts

Posted 10 June 2012 - 07:13 PM

no one wins by themselves, its all at once or no one at all.
there's no way one man could pay a good enough lawyer for that much work haha

everyone knows its all fake, the fu** is a car for?
to get to work so you can get money to pay for your car?
you dont need money to live, a house in the woods you built yourself works fine.
people will eventually wake up,
but!
as socrates proved,
sometimes right and wrong dont matter.
best to let people help themselves,
help them do so whenever possible,
but a rabbit hates being told the hole he's hiding in is actually a mouth
  • Peyote likes this

#57 Il19z8rn4li1

Il19z8rn4li1

Green Thumb Blue Thumb

• Expired Member
  • 3,659 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 10 June 2012 - 10:44 PM

Requesting more info on Form 2555!! Not looking to use it myself...just curious. Any info is appreciated.

http://www.irs.gov/p...i2555.pdf<br />
Im sry but I cant give any more info then that really. For i can not give any kind of tax advice for
I am not a Tax consultant. Would be irresponsible of me to give out such information
that describes how to fill out the forms correctly. For if you ever found yourself
in any court situation you would not have the back ground knowledge to which you can
use to prove your validity and question their claims they direct toward you.

Im sorry, but get my drift?
I can only show you the door, you gotta figure out how to open it.
Sucks but its how it has to be, otherwise shit would be chaos right now lol.
Like it already isnt though.

your fucking with the IRS man...they dont fight fair...

There is a difference when you can have the upper hand of being able to force
them to play by THEIR rules.
Some of these tools are
-Administrative Procedure
-Conditional Acceptances

One understands how to correctly use those above have some very powerful tools
at their finger tips, VERY POWERFUL.

see the thing is that the IRS dosnt go after small fries. the story of irwin shiff proves this.

he was filing 0.00 income tax returns. and they don't give a shit really...until the guy started opening his mouth telling everyone to do the same.

so they went after him...to put a fat one in his butt...he was a pretty clever guy...

now hes being clever in jail...

with a fat one in his butt...

Some people will be made an example of because they did indeed mess up along
their way.
Like LilBear said, it is kind of an All or None kinda thing.
You really gotta know your shit if you ever want to try and take this path.
Most people will say its not worth it or they simply dont have the time to
put into it. I completely understand this from people, they got lives already,
they got families they gotta feed and take care of, they got this and that
and barely have anything for themselves anymore and little they do they
cherish.

I personally, have nothing, have no one, have no friends really, have
nothing to lose.
I have the time I have all the resources and all the patience that is required.
Mind you A LOT of patience is required. I have been dealing with the IRS on
a certain issue for over 5 years now lol talking back and forth with them.

One cant be afraid of the IRS, for they are really here to help us.
They TRULY are the bookkeepers of the world.

I spend my time tweaking aspects of the things I do, to further perfect them.
Im blessed with the ability to do such a thing, for my soul purpose with all of this
is to benefit my family and friends and neighbors around me and soon enough
it will spread among the world :-D

#58 Peyote

Peyote

Peyote Coyote

• OG VIP
  • 1,800 posts

Posted 10 June 2012 - 11:05 PM

well it wont spread if you got it kinda sorta figured out and all you do is drop cryptic posts about it on the internet.

write it out step by step and post it anonymously.

i for one am not ready to start fucking around with the internal revenue service unless there is a clear and concise path with legal recourse defined for me.

if you know it and are not telling ... no good for me
if you don't know it and are pretending to know...no good for me

you see where i'm going with this?

#59 August West

August West

Mycotopiate

• OG VIP
  • 3,490 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 11 June 2012 - 12:38 AM

well it wont spread if you got it kinda sorta figured out and all you do is drop cryptic posts about it on the internet.

write it out step by step and post it anonymously.

i for one am not ready to start fucking around with the internal revenue service unless there is a clear and concise path with legal recourse defined for me.

if you know it and are not telling ... no good for me
if you don't know it and are pretending to know...no good for me

you see where i'm going with this?

Not that I really need to speak for "numeric" (I guess that's what we're calling him) but it seems to me that he's made pretty clear allusions to the fact that, in order to proceed with the lifestyle he's chosen to live, it takes personal responsibility. Nobody is going to hand it to you on a "step by step" basis. You have to do some work. This is what appears to be holding "us" up from realizing "our" freedom. Liberty takes a lot of fucking effort. Freedom, takes a lot of effort. Frankly, most people aren't prepared for the effort. It means personal responsibility, full on, which has pretty much been schooled out of most of the population.

When you are ready to find whatever it is you're poking at from the edge, you'll find it. But, imo, don't come looking for someone to hand your volition and sovereignty back to you on a platter. That pretty much defeats the purpose.

Forgive me if I've spoken out of line or put words in mouths.

#60 Il19z8rn4li1

Il19z8rn4li1

Green Thumb Blue Thumb

• Expired Member
  • 3,659 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 11 June 2012 - 06:20 AM

Not that I really need to speak for "numeric" (I guess that's what we're calling him) but it seems to me that he's made pretty clear allusions to the fact that, in order to proceed with the lifestyle he's chosen to live, it takes personal responsibility. Nobody is going to hand it to you on a "step by step" basis. You have to do some work. This is what appears to be holding "us" up from realizing "our" freedom. Liberty takes a lot of fucking effort. Freedom, takes a lot of effort. Frankly, most people aren't prepared for the effort. It means personal responsibility, full on, which has pretty much been schooled out of most of the population.

When you are ready to find whatever it is you're poking at from the edge, you'll find it. But, imo, don't come looking for someone to hand your volition and sovereignty back to you on a platter. That pretty much defeats the purpose.

Forgive me if I've spoken out of line or put words in mouths.

August West
Im very greatful that you spoke up in response to Peyote, for I knew exactly where things
would have went if i would come back with the same kinda response as you just posted :-D

I couldnt have said it any better or more clear myself.

The responsibility aspect of this kinda stuff is HUGE, its FULL responsibility lol.
In today's society, how much responsibility does the masses actually hold themselves? Not much.
you gotta know what your doing and know how to back it up, for if you dont youll
find yourself in jail or worse MISSING.

I wish I could just tell everyone HOW to do this and how to do that. But I would
be irresponsibility be doing so because I KNOW no one is conditioned enough to
handle themselves in a court room setting. You might think your ready but
until you actually find yourself there(i have been in court 5 times) its a completely
different ballgame. The jargon is 100% the spoken language lol.

but like I said.. i have studied this jive for 6 years now. And before I actually studied
it I studied Trusts, Laws, read the USC read the UCC learned how the courts worked
and how to speak in them. I learned how to protect myself and reserve
all of my rights before I ever started taking any action. Took me 2-3 yrs before I took
my first action(that action has been going on for the past 5 years... lol)

Sooner or later Ill be able to post some really detailed posts regarding this stuff..
SO detailed that most people just wouldnt even take the time to read the post lol.
And when I say soon im meaning within the year or so lol. my life is planned by
quarter years, months really are not long enough for me lol

Edited by Il19z8rn4li1, 11 June 2012 - 08:37 AM.

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!