134 replies to this topic

#121 fungi2bwith

fungi2bwith

cat-monkey

• OG VIP
  • 1,564 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 05 July 2013 - 07:58 AM

What I find really neat, public or private, foreign or domestic, whether a govt owns me or not, I can still do pretty much whatever I want as long as I DON'T GET CAUGHT. That I believe is the secret in today's society.

Edited by fungi2bwith, 05 July 2013 - 08:04 AM.

#122 Peyote

Peyote

Peyote Coyote

• OG VIP
  • 1,800 posts

Posted 06 July 2013 - 10:01 AM

What I find really neat, public or private, foreign or domestic, whether a govt owns me or not, I can still do pretty much whatever I want as long as I DON'T GET CAUGHT. That I believe is the secret in today's society.

and what if...they cant touch you? you exist outside of their jurisdiction...and they see you doing whatever you want and cant do ANYTHING to stop you

#123 fungi2bwith

fungi2bwith

cat-monkey

• OG VIP
  • 1,564 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 06 July 2013 - 10:41 AM

and what if...they cant touch you? you exist outside of their jurisdiction...and they see you doing whatever you want and cant do ANYTHING to stop you

That would be nice. You must be referring to this.....http://reality-bytes...f-Your-Strawman

#124 Il19z8rn4li1

Il19z8rn4li1

Green Thumb Blue Thumb

• Expired Member
  • 3,659 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 06 July 2013 - 10:45 AM

View jurisdictions as BLANKETS.

You pull THEIR blanket off yourself when you file, speak or carry around the proper
paperwork.

Its cool to know your not afraid of getting caught and know
you wont get caught... but there is just somethign
about the fact that you could be able to just go MASSIVE
with things and really pull some attention your way... ;)

THis is my goal in the nearish future...

Notify the Attorney General and Secretary of State that
Ill be growing Cannabis for medical and recreational use
for the well being of the community around me.
To aid the sick and calm the wild.

Ill start a nice little "horse and pony" paper game with them.

but with a perfected administrative procedure already in hand,
my first correspondence to them is where they are already
screwed, the moment they sign for my Registered Mail.

give um x days to reply.... i like 72 hours personally,
but of course mail it on sunday so you KNOW they got it that week, a
and the response SHOULD be in the mail THAT WEEK,
otherwise they are in DEFAULT and TACIT kicks in.

;) not going to get into what happens if they REPLY on time
though... thats what the administrative procedure is all
about... ;) then Conditional Acceptance kicks in.

this process has been around for ages... it he PREACHED by
"gurus" that also have a STRONG religious background
and believe te BIBLE is the INSTRUCTION GUIDE
for the flow of COMMERCE.

IMO the bible is just a guide to how to be a good man or woman...

#125 fungi2bwith

fungi2bwith

cat-monkey

• OG VIP
  • 1,564 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 06 July 2013 - 01:21 PM

So is there paper work keeping them from just coming in and declaring war on you? I mean, if you do become completely sovereign and out of their jurisdiction, won't you have to acquire and picket land to farm on, then you being an independent land(your own country) and importing your "goods" into "their land"(legal in yours not in theirs) would give them reason to come in and rape and pillage, as seen in many other countries, most claiming to be sovereign.

I'll take that island in international waters now....

#126 Peyote

Peyote

Peyote Coyote

• OG VIP
  • 1,800 posts

Posted 09 July 2013 - 03:51 PM

So is there paper work keeping them from just coming in and declaring war on you? I mean, if you do become completely sovereign and out of their jurisdiction, won't you have to acquire and picket land to farm on, then you being an independent land(your own country) and importing your "goods" into "their land"(legal in yours not in theirs) would give them reason to come in and rape and pillage, as seen in many other countries, most claiming to be sovereign.

I'll take that island in international waters now....

its not their land..the land belongs to the body sovereign ...ie: ME

NYS CVR ARTICLE 2 § 2. Supreme sovereignty in the people. No authority can, on any pretence whatsoever, be exercised over the citizens of this state, but such as is or shall be derived from and granted by the people of this state.

the people, citizens of this state... not US Citizens, not residents ...

never residents...

Edited by Peyote, 09 July 2013 - 03:56 PM.

#127 fungi2bwith

fungi2bwith

cat-monkey

• OG VIP
  • 1,564 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 09 July 2013 - 06:02 PM

its not their land..the land belongs to the body sovereign ...ie: ME

NYS CVR ARTICLE 2 § 2. Supreme sovereignty in the people. No authority can, on any pretence whatsoever, be exercised over the citizens of this state, but such as is or shall be derived from and granted by the people of this state.

the people, citizens of this state... not US Citizens, not residents ...

never residents...

I understand, but tell that to "them"

#128 Peyote

Peyote

Peyote Coyote

• OG VIP
  • 1,800 posts

Posted 09 July 2013 - 06:26 PM

I understand, but tell that to "them"

pretty hard to when you are holding a piece of paper that says you swear you are a resident, and a US citizen

#129 fungi2bwith

fungi2bwith

cat-monkey

• OG VIP
  • 1,564 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 09 July 2013 - 10:07 PM

Any success stories out there of a person with that piece of paper? I'm not trying to be an ass, as tone isn't available in text format, I truly am curious.

Also, I have a short story I would like to share. Not sure if it's relevant, but anyways.

I had received a bill from a hospital that I did not feel I was obligated to pay due to very poor service. So I disputed it and it ended up going to collections. Well, when they sent me the collection statement I of course noticed that it was to my strawman(all caps). I called them and told them that the bill wasn't addressed to me and that I was unable to pay it in it's current form. She asked what I was talking about, and I proceeded to tell her that the name on the bill, being in all caps, is a fictitious entity made up by the gov't and that I had no obligation to pay it with it not even being me on the bill.

I told her that I would be more than willing to make payments as long as they could resend the bill with my name in all lower case lettering. I never got another bill or any annoying collection calls and it still hasn't showed up on my credit and that was 3 years ago.

Edited by fungi2bwith, 09 July 2013 - 10:16 PM.

#130 Il19z8rn4li1

Il19z8rn4li1

Green Thumb Blue Thumb

• Expired Member
  • 3,659 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 10 July 2013 - 02:18 PM

Any success stories out there of a person with that piece of paper? I'm not trying to be an ass, as tone isn't available in text format, I truly am curious.

Also, I have a short story I would like to share. Not sure if it's relevant, but anyways.

I had received a bill from a hospital that I did not feel I was obligated to pay due to very poor service. So I disputed it and it ended up going to collections. Well, when they sent me the collection statement I of course noticed that it was to my strawman(all caps). I called them and told them that the bill wasn't addressed to me and that I was unable to pay it in it's current form. She asked what I was talking about, and I proceeded to tell her that the name on the bill, being in all caps, is a fictitious entity made up by the gov't and that I had no obligation to pay it with it not even being me on the bill.

I told her that I would be more than willing to make payments as long as they could resend the bill with my name in all lower case lettering. I never got another bill or any annoying collection calls and it still hasn't showed up on my credit and that was 3 years ago.

hum... well you just told your own story :) Im glad you had some minor experience with this.

Funny you spoke about it in that manner in the public though lol.

You see, your comment that says, "Try telling them that". YOu CANT really tell them
anything, because they cant "HEAR" it.

its the ACTIONS that are heard over anything SPOKEN.

Read this thread and read all the links that have been posted.

It will show you a path to follow.

anything I posted here is what paves a path.

That path can NOT be CLEAR CUT though... a lot of people haev to understand this.

OH YA, you NEVER hear of any "PERSON" talking about this... for that being would
never call themselves a PERSON for as I AM as I AM but if you wanted to call me something
else, you can call me a People or better yet, my friends call me Billy. ;)

read the thread... noone is going to repeat anything for you from this post ON because
anyone that knows anything about this JIVE, knows that most of the information to get
you started IS ALREADY posted in this thread.

Its a waste of time and energy to keep reposting things, but i know and understand
that many people hate being told, "Just go back and read the thread"

well im telling you that and telling everyone that because hey, its already there man lol

#131 Il19z8rn4li1

Il19z8rn4li1

Green Thumb Blue Thumb

• Expired Member
  • 3,659 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 10 July 2013 - 02:20 PM

HOLY SHIT!!!!

I just started paying attention to HOW MANY "GUESTS" are viewing this thread.

WHOA!!!!!!!!!!! lol every time i check, i always see at least 10+ people
viewing this thread.
hahahhaha

Here is some more DAMN INTERESTING DATA for you guys to check out :)

So its simply proven that ALL TAX from the 1040 goes to Great Britain ..... First off I want to explain a few simple things.

From Jewish Yiddish word = BRIT = CONTRACT

so GREAT BRITAIN means = GREAT CONTRACT

Britain is OWNED by the VATICAN

As you can SEE here from IRS Publication 6209 (Removed from the IRS website and Redesignated under new Information publications)

DECODING YOUR IMF FILE (Internal Master File)

When you decode your IMF file with the IRS you will SEE clearly that all 1040

TAX falls under block 300-399 as it is designated in the Publication you can
clearly see that it says all 1040 tax is .... U.S./U.K. Tax

Reference Page(s) Bottom of PAGE 78 you will see this stated under block 300-399

IRS PUBLICATION

http://dl.dropbox.co...S6209Manual.pdf

#132 Peyote

Peyote

Peyote Coyote

• OG VIP
  • 1,800 posts

Posted 11 July 2013 - 05:56 PM

and this is where Il19z8rn4li1 and i start to not agree....

#133 LungCheeseFungus

LungCheeseFungus

Mycophiliac

• Expired Member
  • 14 posts

Posted 22 July 2013 - 12:34 PM

Interesting to say the least. I've noticed a lot of people in a place of "authority" have to be reminded that if I am expected to obey the laws, so are they. A lot of them become drunk with power. And just because something is made a new law, don't mean really it is, when it is against previous laws.

Here is my postage.

"My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge" Hosea 4:6

"And it shall come to pass in the day that the Lord shall give thee rest from thy sorrow, and from thy fear, and from the hard bondage wherein thou wast made to serve,
That thou shalt take up this proverb against the king of Babylon, and say, How hath the oppressor ceased! the golden city ceased!" Isiah 14:3-4 Isiah 14:3-4

Anyone read The Harbinger: The Ancient Mystery That Holds the Secret of America's Future? Also an interesting read...and can be found online for free, if anyone is as poor as I am. Keep up the good posts fellas. Thanks!

#134 August West

August West

Mycotopiate

• OG VIP
  • 3,493 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 22 July 2013 - 11:07 PM

And why is a mushroom growing website using GOOGLE ANALYTICS to track when I click the edit button? :\

Shows just how small the true counter culture really is...

FWIW, imo, most of the legal theory expressed herein, is just masturbation. When one becomes a big enough fish to really matter, they'll get fried.

#135 Peyote

Peyote

Peyote Coyote

• OG VIP
  • 1,800 posts

Posted 23 July 2013 - 04:52 PM

Shows just how small the true counter culture really is...

FWIW, imo, most of the legal theory expressed herein, is just masturbation. When one becomes a big enough fish to really matter, they'll get fried.

or be left alone....

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!