Fisana

- - - - -

Ever dosed an evildoer?

• Please log in to reply
36 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_?_*

Guest_?_*

Posted 03 July 2004 - 03:45 PM

In one of the wonderful LSD threads on the shroomery I read something about the fact that the family--if someone really deserved it--would strike suddenly with an electric squirtgun shot in the mouth.

The guy telling the story said it was only reserved for real creeps. Like the guy telling the story said someone once raped a family member, and so he was punished with a massive dose. Damn, imagine taking half a gram or so of crystal to the dome with THAT on your conscience.
Undercover cops and dealers who burn people got similar treatment.

Anyway, I was wondering if anyone here has such a story. I'm just interested in people getting dosed that weren't expecting it, mostly. Did you get pranked by friends, maybe? Let's hear about it!

#2 Guest_el_brujo_*

Guest_el_brujo_*

Posted 03 July 2004 - 09:01 PM

Ha ha! Funny you mention it... 10x of salvia is a fine additive to a bowl of swag for someone who's been naughty.. Anyhow we dosed a buddy of ours that was way DRUNK and acting a little too beligerent, I'll admit now it was NOT a good idea. Anyhow, the memory of someone taking a hit of reefer and dropping the bong (all over my carpet Posted Image !) anyhow.. he got MEAN. started looking around at us with murder in his eyes, seriously. He wacked the fuck out, got up and his knees buckled, at which point he started to crawl towards one of my friends. Needless to say he didnt make it, and 2 minutes later and a lot of laughter afterwards.. shit was not pretty. Posted Image He was pissed, we told him what it was and that he was ok.. but it took several weeks for him to forgive us. Crazy shit, wouldnt advise on doing it.

#3 Guest_hippie3_*

Guest_hippie3_*

Posted 03 July 2004 - 09:09 PM

dosing an unsuspecting person
is both un-ethical
and a serious crime.
i'd only do it to a friend i knew very well
and even then only if i was utterly sure
he'd want to be dosed.

#4 Guest_mycos_*

Guest_mycos_*

Posted 03 July 2004 - 09:10 PM

I certainly advise against that kind of stuff.

Here's a story my Dad told me....it must have been back in 1969 or so, and he and a group of friends had a bunch of acid.

My Dad's best friend was there and he didn't drink, smoke or anything. In a moment of young stupidity, he went and dosed the guy's drink for a laugh. Needless to say, the guy had a really rough night. He didn't seem quite the same for a long time after that. My Dad never told him that it was he who dosed his drink.

Anyway, the guy eventually was able to put himself back together after that....but that night still haunts my Pops with guilt to this day.

(Message edited by exshroomer on July 04, 2004)

#5 Guest_hippie3_*

Guest_hippie3_*

Posted 03 July 2004 - 09:14 PM

people have killed themselves
after being dosed.
there's a famous case involving
the CIA's project ultra [ i think that's the name]
where in their 'research'
they dosed an agent
to see how he would react.
he killed himself
a few days later.
the government just recently
admitted fault and paid damages
nearly 35 years after the fact.

#6 Guest_mycos_*

Guest_mycos_*

Posted 03 July 2004 - 09:18 PM

Yep...those MK-Ultra bastards really messed Dr. Frank Olson up good Posted Image

#7 Guest_hippie3_*

Guest_hippie3_*

Posted 03 July 2004 - 09:22 PM

an unsuspecting person [or animal]
will interpret being dosed
as if they were
either going mad
or poisoned.
neither make for positive experiences.
i suppose it might be a possible
weapon,
but there are better ways to get justice.
your victim will know
he's been 'poisoned'.

#8 Guest_taoist_*

Guest_taoist_*

Posted 04 July 2004 - 09:42 AM

A long time ago, a friend of mine told me a story of a kid he knew in Maine. This kid was selling this other kid a significant amount of weed and ended up ripping of off. Later, Kid 1 showed up to Kid 2's house with a stun gun and a vial - after zapping him the drug him into the woods, gave him a head full of acid, and left. I can't vouch for the validity of that story (probably bullshit), but as Hippie said, dosing a person that doesn't know makes them think they're going crazy or poisined. I would say that it goes well beyond not being ethical, it's really some fucked up shit.

#9 Guest_erebus_*

Guest_erebus_*

Posted 04 July 2004 - 11:01 PM

Those are some nice enemies to be giving away that much acid for free...

#10 Guest_perpetually_*

Guest_perpetually_*

Posted 05 July 2004 - 01:10 AM

i was thinking about dosing one of my friends, just a small dose of some mushrooms mind you, like maybe 1 gram, and then telling her the next day. i know she'd have a good time, she's just one of those shy people what won't do anything untill you praticaly pin her to the ground and force her, but then she ends up loving it (that sounded kinda nasty). like at the begginging of the last school year she didn't drink, now we get her to talk guys into buying her and us beer like every weekend. but in the end i decided it would be wrong to give somebody psycadelics without them knowing. i still think it would be fun though, o well, my morals got the best of me.
LOST

#11 Guest_smerd_*

Guest_smerd_*

Posted 05 July 2004 - 06:22 PM

We used to trap this guy in the back seat and make him breathe excess pot smoke, but he kept getting in the car so it must not have pissed him off too much.
Still, we wouldn't have done it unless we knew that he was just full of crap. And, yeah, not w/psychedelics.

#12 Guest_?_*

Guest_?_*

Posted 07 July 2004 - 02:46 PM

<blockquote><hr size=0><!-quote-!><font size=1>quote:</font>

i suppose it might be a possible
weapon,
<!-/quote-!><hr size=0></blockquote>

Funny, that's what ChinaCat referred to it as in his thread. The government declared war on drugs. If it's the drugs that are under seige, then they should retaliate, right? Posted Image

I wouldn't dose anyone who wasn't prepared unless, like Hippie said, I was damn sure they'd like it. Or if they had done something really horrible and truly deserved it.

I'm not a violent person. In fact I'd probably lose any fight I were to get into. But in any of my personal wars, I could see using this method as an A-Bomb.

#13 Guest_i_am_me_*

Guest_i_am_me_*

Posted 07 July 2004 - 04:40 PM

Hehe drop the a-bomb on me anytime.

Posted Image

#14 Guest_jeklhyd_*

Guest_jeklhyd_*

Posted 08 July 2004 - 04:34 AM

<blockquote><hr size=0><!-quote-!><font size=1>quote:</font>

i'd only do it to a friend i knew very well
and even then only if i was utterly sure
he'd want to be dosed.
<!-/quote-!><hr size=0></blockquote>
I'm not sure what you mean by this.
You'd be utterly sure only if he put it in his own mouth.

#15 Guest_?_*

Guest_?_*

Posted 08 July 2004 - 12:20 PM

Good point, but if I've got a total mushroomhead buddy that doses all the time anyway... I know more than a few people that would enjoy it in the right setting...

Like this last weekend me and ten of my friends went up north to a house that was fairly secluded. Everyone was just hanging out, smoking and drinking and the like. Nobody had to be anywhere for days, it was all very laid back. A few of these people were really hoping I had some shrooms for the trip (no pun intended). Now, if I had told these people, who I've known for years, that I had none, then dosed their drink, they'd love it! I'll ask them what they think.

I'd only do it with a low dose, also.

#16 Guest_cleanjar_*

Guest_cleanjar_*

Posted 08 July 2004 - 12:48 PM

lsd is too great of a drug to even 'waste' on an person that pissed you off...

slipping a high ghb dosage might make the person stop and think and wonder, at least once they wake up..

pcp would be even better, but im not sure if that can be orally ingested. and it probably tastes horrible...

as far as those crazy lsd-family people go, im sure people get dosed on accident often, but it would be bad karma to purposely dose someone (unknowingly) with bad intentions, especially with a drug that they regard as a holy grail of sorts.. an expensive drug too.

#17 Guest_walter_*

Guest_walter_*

Posted 09 July 2004 - 02:35 PM

Seriously, if any of you have LSD to throw around send it my way :p, throw rocks at your enemies or something.

The last thing we need on our side of the drug war is real stories of crazy dangerous drug related behavior. They make up enough stuff, this is something that shouldnt even be discussed. This is acid on little kid stickers kind of stuff. The last thing anyone here should want is for people to be scared of drug users slipping them drugs.

I dont know that revenge is ever a good option, but if you need revenge find more humane and appropriate ways.

#18 Guest_faht_*

Guest_faht_*

Posted 09 July 2004 - 03:15 PM

no one is condoning it... but like most things in life. it happens..
so discussing real accounts isn't going to hurt. it happens on lots (SCI, Phish etc.) a lot..
I saw a kid that ripped off these other kids close to a grand, get a vial thrown down his throat on a cheese lot..
of course all parties involved were basically street kids riding a concert wave..
ripping people off, beating kids up etc. Bad people..
they didn't give two shits about the music.. But on another note, I accidentally dosed the producer of our demo CD while he was recording it..
LOL ok.. the producer, my drummer, and myself had a bit of break down in communication.. lol..
my drummer had talked to the producer (a good friend of my drummer) about doing a bit of trade for studio time after I had asked him to..
well my drummer kinda of relayed the question but it didn't get discussed very well..
he kinda of in hurry nodded and said that might be kewl. lol
well i for some reason thought this was a go ahead..
so when we arrived at his studio, i handed the producer a bag o chocolates and said, here you go..
and walked away assuming he knew what they were.. I should have known in hindsight that he didn't really have any kind of look on his face when i gave them to him.. anyways..
I guess when he sat down, my friend that was there helping us setup and who was also sitting in the board room, said the producer just casually opened up a chocolate and popped it in his mouth..
lol well about mid way through our set (we were recording live) the producer can't stop laughing and keep sayin he feels like hes tripping..
well i didn't put two and two together.. cuz I myself felt like i was trippin cuz thats just how i feel after playin, lol..
so I'm like, Yeah, me too.. anyways I guess he said he thought he cracked his back so bad he was having an acid flashback..
I apologized and in the end it was all good.. he was just relieved that he wasn't going nuts..
LOL but yeah,
it's a good story that goes along with our DEMO.. it sounds fine..
if not better than what he may have done if not shroomin..
he said a couple times he wanted to get up and dance around. LOL good times. Posted Image

Another time my buddy dosed my beer a few hits.. but i was already trippin and starting to come down so he 'redosed' me.. first time too..
it was great..
told me as i was finishing my last swig on my beer. i started laughing. lol Posted Image

fahtster

#19 Guest_psycho_*

Guest_psycho_*

Posted 09 July 2004 - 04:16 PM

I used to show up to a friends house in the mornings with a half gallon of orange juice and put 10 drops of liquid in it,then just sit on his couch drinking it and set it on the coffee table.

now everyone drank beer(not me) and after waking up hung over most of my friends would just walk by and grab a swig off it(knowing I was the only health freak who would have OJ on them all the time).I would just sit there and watch people drink my shit without asking.then like after an hour later they would come in and say goddammit did you dose your juice again?

I would just smile.eventually people stopped just taking my things.and my friends learned the important lesson of not drinking things that are not theirs.

but people knew that if they were around me than they might start trippin,so they did'nt really care.besides they always told me ahead of time if they did'nt want to trip that day so i knew not to dose them.

#20 Guest_psycho_*

Guest_psycho_*

Posted 09 July 2004 - 04:25 PM

and I have heard of someone(friend of a friend)that after rippin his people off so many times,family sent some people after him with a diluted gram in a mason jar and chased him around the forest trying to dump it all on him.

kid got away,but I think it was just to scare him off.

IMO people like that deserve to be forced to deal with their own greed,or scare them out of the whole scene.those people don't help the big picture at all.they are not needed at around.

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!