249 replies to this topic

#241 Alder Logs

Alder Logs

ૐ शान्तिः शान्तिः शान्तिः ૐ

• 13,851 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 05 May 2013 - 03:14 PM

Screw all you loadies, I'm allergic to pot. How about legalizing some shroom?

#242 Tusk Bilasimo

Tusk Bilasimo

VIP Member

• OG VIP
  • 798 posts

Donator

Posted 06 May 2013 - 12:18 PM

LOL ....Baby steps Alder, baby steps.

#243 Alder Logs

Alder Logs

• 13,851 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 06 May 2013 - 06:15 PM

<voice="John Prine">

You may see me tonight
having an illegal mystical experience....

</voice>

#244 Tusk Bilasimo

Tusk Bilasimo

VIP Member

• OG VIP
  • 798 posts

Donator

Posted 07 May 2013 - 12:08 PM

Ohio Lawmaker Introduces Measure to Put Marijuana Legalization Before State Voters

Posted Image

[TABLE]
[TR]
[TD]Representative Robert F. Hagan (D-Youngstown) has introduced a measure that would put marijuana legalization on the ballot before state voters. House Joint Resolution 6 would place a question on the Ohio ballot asking voters to approve allowing people 21 or older to purchase and use marijuana. Under this proposal marijuana would be sold only by state-licensed establishments and would be subject to a 15 percent excise tax.
“With billions upon billions spent on the war on drugs with little progress to show for it, it is time for more-sensible drug policy in this country,” stated Representative Hagan.
To be placed on the ballot, HJR 6 would need to receive a three-fifths vote from the legislature. The full text of the measure is available online here.
If you live in Ohio, please take a moment to contact your Representative and urge him/her to support this historic legislation! It is time to let the people of Ohio decide for themselves whether or not it is time to legalize marijuana.

OHIO: CLICK HERE TO CONTACT YOUR REPRESENTATIVE!
[/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]

http://blog.norml.or...e-state-voters/

#245 Alder Logs

Alder Logs

• 13,851 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 07 May 2013 - 04:41 PM

I wonder if Ohio will rig the vote on this one.

#246 MungoFungo

MungoFungo

THE Un-Governable FORCE

• OG VIP
  • 1,881 posts

Posted 08 May 2013 - 09:35 AM

Finally A PROTEST that I MAYBE WOULD CONSIDER SHOWING UP TO!!!
http://www.reuters.c...deoId=242633762

Thousands in Mexico light up for legalized marijuana. Puffs of smoke rose above the crowd as they marched through Mexico City, calling for legal recreational and medicinal use of the drug. While many appeared to enjoy the 13th annual Global Marijuana March, the event also highlights Mexico's growing drug problems. An estimated 70,000 people have died in drug-related violence as gangs battle for their share of the billion-dollar illicit industry. The president of the Mexican Association for Cannabis Studies says regulating the market for marijuana would take control away from criminals. The country is a major source and transit route of cocaine, heroin, marijuana and other drugs that reach the U.S. (SOUNDBITE) (Spanish) ALBERTO SEPULVEDA, MARIJUANA USER SAYING: "Let's stop the hypocrisy. If in the United States there are four states ... where they are allowed to use it legally for recreational purposes we can't be penalized and kill each other here for the herb while in the United States they are smoking and laughing." In April 2009, Mexican lawmakers voted to legalise recreational marijuana, allowing users to carry up to 5 grams of the drug.

#247 Alder Logs

Alder Logs

• 13,851 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 16 May 2013 - 11:12 AM

[Direct Link]

#248 bugs

bugs

Are we having fun yet?

• OG VIP
  • 3,260 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 16 May 2013 - 02:42 PM

Rational thinkers are less and less afraid of repercussions from ignorant zealots. Maybe good will finally win over evil. Hats off to rep. Cohen.

#249 nomadicAI

nomadicAI

Mycophiliac

• Expired Member
  • 346 posts

Donator

Posted 13 December 2013 - 02:00 PM

Uruguay : 1 

UNODC / INCB : 0

Who will come down on the right side of history?

I know which horse I am betting on... go Uruguay!

Edited by nomadicAI, 13 December 2013 - 02:03 PM.

• bigjimmy likes this

#250 roc

roc

Forum International Moderator

• 7,987 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 13 December 2013 - 03:34 PM

We'll win this fucking war in the end...

• bigjimmy likes this

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!