Posted 07 July 2004 - 10:27 PM

Shot it ....with the digiPosted Image

#2 python

python

Former Member

• Banned Member
  • 2,655 posts

Posted 07 July 2004 - 11:52 PM

lol...............have you ever seen a Coon's teeth...........wild......

they are pretty cool looking though

#3 python

python

Former Member

• Banned Member
  • 2,655 posts

Posted 07 July 2004 - 11:53 PM

I remember one time i threw out some chicken i haden't used, and i was amased how the Coons would find and remove the meat so specifically from the garbage bag.........pretty wild creatures.......

#4 Guest_m3_*

Guest_m3_*

Posted 08 July 2004 - 01:22 AM

I have problems with the racoons in my back yard constantly eating my cats food and then throwing the food dishes all over the place. Racoons are kewl looking but they mess with everything they can get their paws on.Posted Image

#5 chnop35

chnop35

Mycotopiate

• Expired Member
  • 492 posts

Posted 08 July 2004 - 06:38 AM

Well, I had the pellet gun ready cause every night it's that mangy possum, but this little guy was so cute....
and so precise, like you said, Python.

#6 Guest_cleanjar_*

Guest_cleanjar_*

Posted 08 July 2004 - 09:09 AM

Posted Image

#7 Guest_pete_*

Guest_pete_*

Posted 08 July 2004 - 09:46 AM

Too cute to kill, but too invasive to let live, lol. I hope you avoid fighting with it they are tough little boogers, Sidney.
Posted Image

#8 Guest_oreganojoe_*

Guest_oreganojoe_*

Posted 08 July 2004 - 09:59 AM

<blockquote><hr size=0><!-quote-!><font size=1>quote:</font>

Too cute to kill, but too invasive to let live,<!-/quote-!><hr size=0></blockquote>
Very politically correct.
I for one would dispatch the varmint to the next life, Hari Krishna. Posted Image

I lost 11 chickens to Coons last year and they didn't even send me a thank you card.

#9 pskovinsky

pskovinsky

Ex-chat M0d of Doom, y3

• Expired Member
  • 1,354 posts

Posted 08 July 2004 - 10:18 AM

Coons are crazy... very smart, very noisy (ever hear a coon fight? sounds like banshees) and very destructive...

They were invading my house for a while, stealing the cat food and terrorizing the dog (they destroy dogs in fights, my dog knew it and hid from them :P)

Very cool little fellows if they aren't screwing your life up :P

#10 Guest_smerd_*

Guest_smerd_*

Posted 08 July 2004 - 12:10 PM

Posted Image

#11 shedthemonkey

shedthemonkey

Mycotopiate

• Expired Member
  • 1,455 posts

Posted 08 July 2004 - 03:29 PM

<font size="+1"><font color="ff6000">DEER MEESTER OREGONOJOE
THANXS FOUR AHL THE GUUD CHIKINS.
THE RAKKOONS</font></font>

(Message edited by shedthemonkey on July 08, 2004)

#12 shedthemonkey

shedthemonkey

Mycotopiate

• Expired Member
  • 1,455 posts

Posted 08 July 2004 - 03:33 PM

Posted Image

#13 Guest_smerd_*

Guest_smerd_*

Posted 08 July 2004 - 05:14 PM

<blockquote><hr size=0><!-quote-!><font size=1>quote:</font>

GUUD CHIKINS<!-/quote-!><hr size=0></blockquote>
Damned that's funny!

#14 Guest_faht_*

Guest_faht_*

Posted 09 July 2004 - 06:31 PM

i had two coons when i was a kid.. they are cool but meant to be wild fo shizzie.. if you ever wondered why 'coons have to dip their food in water when they eat.. it's cuz they don't have any saliva. Posted Image a little fyi.

fahtster

#15 Guest_psycho_*

Guest_psycho_*

Posted 10 July 2004 - 12:08 AM

i want a pet racoon...and a skunk....

....why does your house stink?

....it's my pet skunk officer....

#16 chnop35

chnop35

Mycotopiate

• Expired Member
  • 492 posts

Posted 10 July 2004 - 05:30 AM

No shit, fhat? Never knew that.

#17 Guest_smerd_*

Guest_smerd_*

Posted 10 July 2004 - 12:33 PM

I had a pet skunk (Jeremy). He tore a hole in the wall, ate everything he could paw and loved spinning toilet paper off the roll... never got tired of that trick. He was a interesting little devil. And he could crawl under just about anything.

#18 maliki

maliki

Mycotopiate

• Expired Member
  • 416 posts

Posted 03 August 2004 - 08:01 AM

Side note on coons in Dog fight's yep they can do a real number for sure cost me 300 to get one of mine all fixed the first time the second time she learned if you grabe the little rascall by the head and whip him all abought like it's the tug rope the game is much more enjoyable Posted Image she got a few scrathes the second time but the glean of revenge in her eyes was priceless.
It all happened in just mear seconds heard her deep growl from the back yard fliped on the light just in time to see her lundge grab and shake before I could give her an out command the coon was dead. She sat there high and proud and literaly pranced to me with that whole look of I showed that little shit whos da boss.
German sheperds are such a geat dogPosted Image

#19 Guest_taoist_*

Guest_taoist_*

Posted 03 August 2004 - 08:25 AM

So I acquired this Walther CP99 from a friend of mine way back, and it's one of the more fun (and useful) toys I've bought for a gram of weed. It looks just like a P99 only it's .177 and not .40. I enjoyed it so much that I got a BB version of the PPK - it recoils, it's really fun. Air guns are nice - still shoots, doesn't kill. Diggit. You can buy hollow-point .177 pellets - isn't that crazy? I don't care if it is just an air pistol, that will make an impact at 400 fps.

So, anyway, one night I step into my back yard (this is just before something started to tear into my plants) and I see this huge opossum - I look right at it and it looks at me and I actually say, "I'm going to get my gun. If you're still here when I get back, I will shoot you. If you ever come back, I will shoot you. OK?" Then turn around and walk away. Come back not ten seconds later, come out the door double-fisted like Max Payne, and he's history.

And then, not a few days later, something starts digging up my shit and I think, "Oh, so we're playing like that, are we?" And so about a week ago, I looked out my window because for some reason our motion detector lights outside clicked on, and I could just see his eyes - grabbed the PPK and put out a few shots - haven't seen him since. Though I'm having a lot of fun, I feel like I'm in CaddyShack.

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!