Paradox
©
Fisana

Photo
- - - - -

Gravity Generation - Can We Get Threre From Here?

• Please log in to reply
83 replies to this topic

#1 Alder Logs

Alder Logs

Shiitake Novice 206 Logs

• OG VIP
  • 8,889 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 26 April 2012 - 11:40 AM

There are lots of considerations if we are to ever do this on a democratic basis. There are forces arrayed against any such idea playing out on a universal basis. Free mobility would be opposed by any dominator society. Face it, the dominators can't stomach even mental/spiritual mobility for we, the unwashed. If we are to ever have the personal flying saucer, what must change, individually and culturally?

If you haven't considered that what the little green men have could also be available to each of us, maybe you should. If we see why we don't have it already, and there are probably more reasons than one, could we become the kind of people who could have and use it safely?

Enough of us who have looked up and seen them, we know there is someone who has this knowledge. If you look up over the Nevada desert, you can guess one probable holder of the hidden knowledge. Do we trust in their wisdom?

I don't think we could do worse than to weaponize it. To make it our intellectual property would be to corrupt it just as surely.

How about it, are we good enough to have the freedom of mobility?

#2 Dr.Psilo.

Dr.Psilo.

Scribbly signature

• Expired Member
  • 513 posts

Posted 26 April 2012 - 11:43 AM

Check out quantum levitation.

[Direct Link]

[Direct Link]

Edited by firerat, 23 May 2012 - 03:41 PM.

• warriorsoul and morfin-56 like this

#3 Alder Logs

Alder Logs

Shiitake Novice 206 Logs

• OG VIP
  • 8,889 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 26 April 2012 - 01:58 PM

I see there is perhaps the next generation of mag-levs. I am waiting for, and wanting, the grav-levs.

====================================

I don't guess there is any way to edit a misspelling out of a thread title, huh?

#4 Ilia

Ilia

mycophILIAc

• Expired Member
  • 1,424 posts

Posted 26 April 2012 - 02:49 PM

Hmm grav-levs. I been pondering anti-gravity and travel. I figured that a true anti-gravity field would work like a disintegration field because it would destroy all the bonds within the given area - atoms will go into the basic particles (or as basic as the field forces 'em) and then anything in the field will probably be pushed out by regular old sunlight hitting it. It'd be a really cool weapon but useless for travel.
I ain't the first one to get into it. Anti-gravity as such is not at all what we are looking for. It's a kind of red herring or fnord kept around to keep the proles happy and busy.
To achieve the travel abilities of some strange unknown objects in sky which outmaneuver all current (publically)known human craft we gotta look at counter acting on gravity.
The issue with counter-acting gravity too well is that the G forces will kill humans in such a craft. Best trained men and women already have trouble piloting modern fighter jets and cannot do maneuvers the jets are capable of due to human health.
So what was this anti-gravity dream really about? Well seems the idea was of a field that levitates objects. That sounds like a pretty darn smart field to me. It would have to know not to disturb the atomic bonds and carry just the object itself not the column of air around it etc.
It's not impossible but anti gravity as seen in typical fantasy seems wayyy far off in a much more knowledgeable time (well beyond self sustaining fusion reactors and mars bases)
There are many ways to cheaply travel from ground level to Earth's orbit. The oldest being a recent renaissance in rocketry (space-x) which does things really cheap compared to the bloat that NASA is (and anyway NASA seems to have stopped trying since '72). There is the floating balloon method - likewise inexpensive and also much slower but that doesn't seem to matter too much when we are talking space travel scales. The third option is riding on the electromagnetic wave emissions rising off Canadian shield to power an electrical gliding craft (cheap much like a balloon, as of yet unbuilt). The fourth option is building a space elevator. Very expensive initially, relatively good pricing on the cargo once it's in place. The boon is that the power used is electric and while you still need a lot of it - it doesn't destroy the ozone layer like rockets do (rockets really f up our ozone ... it's a huge rarely mentioned issue).
Once in space things get a bit more fun. G forces still apply due to inertia unfortunately so accelerations turns and stops have to be well monitored in space. Out there we can use small rockets to align ourselves, solar sails, ion thrusters ... or as we progress we can start folding space and falling through to where we wanna go. That last bit is my favourite as it potentially gets rid of the gravitational force impact upon the human bodies.
What is further interesting is that a 'warping' (yep like in star trek - and it works out in theory too) will allow us to also fore go g-forces on the surface and in the atmosphere of good old Gaia. This tech approaches the flying saucer motif with it's wild zig zagging at mach 10 ..

We can and we will get there :D. I got a funny idea a couple days back that humans are evolving to take less and less time to go from stone tools to space travel as we pass through consecutive cataclysms.

*ps hmm e-prime fail ... hope folks get me

#5 Alder Logs

Alder Logs

Shiitake Novice 206 Logs

• OG VIP
  • 8,889 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 26 April 2012 - 08:46 PM

There is a solid reason why I called this thread, "Gravity Generation."

"Anti-Gravity" is what we're doing now! Jumping up and down, flapping our wings, beating the air with propellers or fan jets, sitting on top of sticks of dynamite, even flying a kite, that's anti gravity.

So long as we don't catch the false assumptions generated in this equation...

Posted Image

...we won't get it.

It doesn't work in the microcosm. It only looks like it works in the macrocosm. All it really does for us is allow us to put cannonball-like objects into orbits around real gravity generators like planets and stars. But these stupid human tricks make us believe the myth of mass=gravity. That equation makes us think that cannonballs have gravity, though in infinitesimally small amounts, and that planets have masses that are on the same scale as cannonballs.

All Newton did with this is help us understand that cannonballs could orbit the earth. He was right in that. But he took us off the track on understanding gravity and the mass of the celestial spheres. He admitted that he did not understand the mechanics of gravity, and even suggested that the ethers were possibly involved.

Gravity works so differently than the equation suggests, that it took many decades for the powers that are to even start to weaponize grav-levs. But not to worry, they are on it. And it is precisely because they want it for their weapons systems that we lowly citizens will not be given the genie in the bottle. Not by them, at least.

Read this:

Posted Image

It was written 19 years ago, but it's not out of date.
  • Erkee likes this

#6 Alder Logs

Alder Logs

Shiitake Novice 206 Logs

• OG VIP
  • 8,889 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 23 May 2012 - 03:29 PM

http://starburstfoun...trogravitics/3/

#7 Myc

Myc

Myc - o 'Topia

• App Administrator
  • 5,087 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 24 May 2012 - 11:55 AM

http://www.whale.to/...ics1.<br />htmlhttp://en.wikipedia....lectrogravitics
Until recently I've never given much thought to these ideas. I've studied intensely, the works of N. Tesla, John Bedini, Marko Rodin, Edward Leedskalnin - "lunatic" fringe scientists (who seem to have the uncanny ability to accomplish what they claim).

Edward Leedskalnin is worth some serious investigation in my opinion.Tesla was messing with some dangerous stuff - Think Madame Curie and her lab assistants. Many of Tesla's assistants who messed (played/interacted) with his lighting experiments developed some nasty ailments later on in life. I'm not dismissing his work - once again Madame Curie and her crew, through their sacrifice, gained much useful knowledge.

So are we ready for individual travel? Look at our roads and highways......now project that from 2-d to 3-d. Most everyone (85% at least) behaves themselves while in a motor vehicle. Many others view it as an anonymous way to behave as they wish rather than as the rules require - just like internet exchanges/conversations.Until human thinking has evolved to the essential level of self-discipline required for use of such unrestricted travel.........I would prefer not to have some voyeur hovering over my house (or wherever I am) in the meantime.

Can it be done?
My gut tells me yes, most definitely it can.
Will it be publicly available - even if we invent one in the garage?
Not until the current paradigm has been re-arranged. Look what happened to the experiments of Tesla and Leedskalnin - confiscated, and subsequently, hidden from public view. The parts of their apparatus which couldn't be dismantled and re-located were mutilated beyond repair.

Ancient Vedic texts refer to vehicles which seem very similar to 'flying saucers'I have no doubt that some strange, manned objects were referred to in the stories.Interesting to see that they (the vehicles) were not available to all persons. Secondly, they were being used in battle.Hmmm.......doesn't seem like we've learned much in the past 4000 years or so.

Edited by Myc, 24 May 2012 - 12:01 PM.

#8 Alder Logs

Alder Logs

Shiitake Novice 206 Logs

• OG VIP
  • 8,889 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 24 May 2012 - 12:33 PM

If I am correct about the characteristics of gravitational generation flight, collisions will be nearly impossible, as the fields of each individual vehicle will repel. The government has spent many decades in its effort to weaponize them.

The approach I want to take will likely also open up a source of zero point energy, which is precisely why I want this to be in the public domain. Are we ready? I can't say. Is what we have now a good situation? I think not. It really comes down to a choice between real democracy and the dictatorial, greed based, systems now in place.

I'll repost this Edgar Cayce reading reference:

ETHER TECHNOLOGY: A Rational Approach to Gravity Control, by Rho Sigma (Dr. Rolf Schaffranke) is another one [good book].

Here's an excerpt from that book where he quotes some Edgar Cayce readings:

The various documented experiments and test results described in this book, from the United States and countries in Europe, point to identical and characteristic attributes of the ether as a universal cosmic pre-atomic force. They are in unique agreement with a basic statement on the subject from another sphere of consciousness, a statement given by Edgar Cayce in a trance reading as early as 1931:

Each atomic force of a physical body is made up of its units of positive and negative forces, that brings it into a material plane. These are of the ether [emphasis by the author], or atomic forces, being electrical in nature as they enter into a material basis, or become matter in its ability to take on or throw off- 281-3

============

This fully confirms another trance statement, made previously (in 1930) by Cayce:

(Q-l 1) . . . "A mechanical device might be constructed where a vacuum even excluding ether could be drawn and maintained, developing thereby a levitating force; this similar to that force which exerts pressure upward when air is pumped into a steel barrel while submerged below surface of a medium such as water. This levitating force will be utilized in many ways, particularly in so-called heavier-than-air ships, with the result that air navigation will be possible without the use of wings or gas. "Is this correct?

A-ll. This correct when the elements must be made so condensed in their form as to prevent the ether in its finer sense from being, or escaping through the various elements that are ordinarily used for creating of such vacuums . . . a container in which a vacuum may be made must be of such a CONDENSED element as to prevent ether from going through the atomic forces of the element itself, as is seen in that of an electric bulb—this is NOT a vacuum, only a portion! 195-70

The reading refers here to the partial vacuum of an electric light bulb, which still contains the ether!

This truly astounding reading was concluded with the statement:

"Then the vacuum maybe made that would lift without being lifted, see?"

In the face of our professed frantic search for new energy sources and new modes of more efficient, energy saving transportation, the question arises then why the experiments listed in this volume, as well as the Edgar Cayce readings on the same subject, have been almost completely ignored for such a long time.

Perhaps the answer to this can be furnished by still another reading of the amazing Edgar Cayce, given in reply to the question of another seeker a few years later, who was already on the right track, so to speak:

Q-13: "Give the method of construction of an aircraft controlled by (a) positive electricity."

Cayce's reply in trance admonished the man:

A-12: "It is a long way to these—and there must be determined for what purpose these are used before ye may be given how, in what manner. For these take hold upon Creative Forces. Show thyself approved, first!"

The reading was then abruptly cut off with the words (in trance):

A-13: "We are through for the present."

We are faced with the fact that an outline of an entirely new, revolutionary method of propulsion is now evolving. Like fans generally, the proper jet-engines of present-day aircraft move the air of our atmosphere purely mechanically, the ether as the universal matrix of all elements, including of course the chemical elements which make up our atmosphere, can evidently be moved electrically, taking the surrounding air or the craft itself along for the ride.

======================

Cayce asks us, why we want it? What will we do with it? Do we deserve it? I believe the answers to those questions tell us why we don't as yet have it.

Would I risk having a hold "upon Creative Forces?" Should we risk a continuation of the status quo?

If we could but handle that "Show thyself approved, first!"

#9 morfin-56

morfin-56

Mr. Miyagi

• OG VIP
  • 1,521 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 24 May 2012 - 02:04 PM

I can see ion engines coming into play with such a vehicle,
the bigger problem is how do we generate and store energy on the scale needed to power something like this?
  • Erkee likes this

#10 Alder Logs

Alder Logs

Shiitake Novice 206 Logs

• OG VIP
  • 8,889 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 24 May 2012 - 05:09 PM

My idea, if correct, is to tap a resonance within the prematerial fluid of the ethers. That particular resonance is that of the electron's spin vortex. The machine I envision will be twisting up many brand new electrons from the fluid ethers of space. The outer skin of the craft will become super negatively charged, while at the core, the gravity generator will house what potentially could be a perfect vacuum, all the while, streaming newly created particles (ether vortices) away from its core.

Q-13: "Give the method of construction of an aircraft controlled by (a) positive electricity."

That core will house the true positive pole of electricity, a "positive electricity." As is stated in the Cayce readings, it will be "tak[ing] hold upon the Creative Forces!"

A-ll. This correct when the elements must be made so condensed in their form as to prevent the ether in its finer sense from being, or escaping through the various elements that are ordinarily used for creating of such vacuums . . . a container in which a vacuum may be made must be of such a CONDENSED element as to prevent ether from going through the atomic forces of the element itself, as is seen in that of an electric bulb—this is NOT a vacuum, only a portion! 195-70

The "container" in this case that will prevent the ether from going through, is the shear forces within the laminar flow of the moving ethers that the machine will have created. Particles that spontaneously appear within the vacuum will be immediately drawn away from the core into vortical whorls of ethers. Particles crashing in from space will reach the laminar flow layers and be directed into that flow which is twisting up those electrons the machine is creating.

===============================

I have been sitting on this for many years. You are witnessing my coming out of the closet with my mad scientist persona. It's time it served humanity instead of the slavers and warlords.

Or then, maybe I'm just that delusional???

#11 Myc

Myc

Myc - o 'Topia

• App Administrator
  • 5,087 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 25 May 2012 - 04:04 PM

Sounds like you're describing a Rodin Coil - which could actually be a model of your Flying Object.

The overall shape is a torus
Wound around the outside with two conductors in a special pattern
The electromagnetic field induced is a refined beam which is emitted through the center of the torus perpendicular to the plane of its circumference. Think doughnut with a pencil through the "hole" at a right angle to the doughnut. This could be your "container" - or more of an electromagnetic virtual container.

I like the idea of free energy and realize it's just a matter of our committing real time and resources to the study thereof. Lots of folks out there are playing with these ideas but if anybody is making any real headway, they're staying quiet about it.

Attached Thumbnails

• IMG_1987.JPG

#12 Alder Logs

Alder Logs

Shiitake Novice 206 Logs

• OG VIP
  • 8,889 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 25 May 2012 - 06:13 PM

My earliest design was in fact a torus (though a mechanical device). My current one is not a torus. An no, It's not a coil. It's a mechanical device that interacts with the ethers, creating and linking to motions within the ethers. It is unlike other machines I've learned about, in that it is much less complex (though design and construction requirements might be very complex).

The Hubbard Coil, the Searle Discs, the Trout Turbine of Viktor Schauberger, are some rather complex devices. I would say that Schauberger's designs are the line I'm following here, the inspiration, though, I've taken clues from many other quarters.

Edited by Alder Logs, 25 May 2012 - 09:18 PM.

#13 Erkee

Erkee

Trolls'R'us

• Expired Member
  • 1,477 posts

Posted 25 May 2012 - 06:53 PM

:heartbeat

#14 Arathu

Arathu

Dirtmaker

• OG VIP
  • 3,830 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 26 May 2012 - 04:10 PM

I'm classically trained in electrical theory with 3 decades plus experience in the design and testing of various apparatus, by far the most interesting work I have come across to date is by Dr. Ronald Stiffler. I have studied all of the above mentioned persons except one or two, Shauberger's work is most excellent, but I have never been able to reproduce the claims of the others but Dr. Stiffler's work I have reproduced and it does deliver more juice than the squeeze. Interestingly it does so via broad banded excitation of the ether at the correct frequencies and then tuning of the "receiver" coils. Spatial Resonance seems key to this. It's a very long story actually and one that I'm sure will eventually play into common knowledge......as it stands now I don't feel it safe enough to test around the house and family any longer, for many more reasons than I intend to get into.

But I'm watching this one for sure Alder..............I was trained in Missouri, please show me................ :teeth:

#15 Driedplums

Driedplums

Mycotopiate

• Expired Member
  • 457 posts

Posted 11 June 2012 - 04:39 AM

We're already there.

#16 Alder Logs

Alder Logs

Shiitake Novice 206 Logs

• OG VIP
  • 8,889 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 28 June 2012 - 12:01 AM

I want to see us traveling to the stars, populating other planets, and I don't see us having the resources to do so until we get all our ducks in a row on this planet, here.

===================================

That will be the day wont it!
We should already be working on that more then we are.
A moon base that produces shuttles or at least fuel would be key to the start of something like that.
Sorry. :offtopic: I just like the idea very much.

It would be good to first master gravity generation/understanding and get over blowing ourselves into space by sitting on top of unsustainable chemical explosions that destroy our atmosphere and ozone layer. Every form of flight we have now is "anti-gravity" We need to be pro-gravity.

#17 Erkee

Erkee

Trolls'R'us

• Expired Member
  • 1,477 posts

Posted 28 June 2012 - 04:48 PM

i posted the heart shape because to me it represents unipolar flow originating from a toroid.
a toroid stretched by inversion somehow and maintained.
the lower apex pointed to infinity :)

#18 tokmour

tokmour

Mycotopiate

• Expired Member
  • 487 posts

Posted 28 June 2012 - 05:28 PM

i myself am a fan of superheated conductors which are self induced pulsed repeater antennae. repeated pulsed signal in, pulsed signal out corresponding to the next pulse signal in. an array of coils; a closed loop ac system that acts as several dc pulse motors. the central coil array is constantly in motion, this constant motion creates constant charge, constant charge is pulsed back into the central array. as the central coils superheat, their magnetic fields keep them from homogenizing, and increases gross energy levels. its not free energy, as it requires an external ion source (batteries/capacitors) for its electrons. eventually as resistance rises, acceleration equalizes, and eventually halts. its utility comes from they array of varied resistance capacitors which are also pulsed in order of least resistance. it would require external power source to begine rotation

#19 Alder Logs

Alder Logs

Shiitake Novice 206 Logs

• OG VIP
  • 8,889 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 03 July 2012 - 12:55 PM

Bump.

#20 Ilia

Ilia

mycophILIAc