Paradox
©
Fisana

Photo
- - - - -

Gravity Generation - Can We Get Threre From Here?

• Please log in to reply
83 replies to this topic

#41 LilBear

LilBear

Producer

• Expired Member
  • 1,087 posts

Posted 29 August 2012 - 12:52 PM

I was just referring to the experiments that they performed,

they got the temp of the iron up to 5700k = 9800 F = well over melting and boiling point of iron, it became crystalline, or so their measurements stated.

so there's crystalline iron above the melting point of iron under extreme pressure. also seismic waves travel faster along the magnetic pole through the earth.

so we can assume that iron exists in a solid state under the conditions theorized in the core of the earth, at least the outer, if not inner.

there could be other materials or none at all in the inner core, but we do know for a fact that the pole of earths magnetic field goes through the center of the inner core.

"Hirose and
his colleagues were able to solve the mystery of what
happens to iron under extreme conditions when they
found that the hexagonal close-packed structure
remained."

in response to - "Nickel and iron cannot support a magnetic field after they reach a temperature still somewhat below melting. So, in the finest tradition of doublethink, the solid core is made by way of the massive pressures. The trouble with this idea is, you cannot pressure molten nickel and iron into a solid. Pressure just adds to the heat"

I don't know whether or not the earths core is solid, liquid, or hollow. but we can safely assume that it is magnetic

#42 Ilia

Ilia

mycophILIAc

• Expired Member
  • 1,424 posts

Posted 29 August 2012 - 01:44 PM

I've got here an old British patent.
Thomas Townsend Brown : Graviator
Patent #300.311
I think you'll enjoy reading through. There are schematics and explanations too. Probably enough info to build something from :)

Here's the link for download. You have to wait 30 seconds and enter a code from the scrambled image. Best host for pdf I could find that didn't make me register for now

http://www.sharepdfb...300311.pdf.html

*ps Alder you're a brave man

#43 Alder Logs

Alder Logs

Shiitake Novice 206 Logs

• OG VIP
  • 8,887 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 29 August 2012 - 11:09 PM

Why do you say that I'm a brave man?

=============

Good old Rex Research!

I am totally toast tonight and can't look at that patent without risking bleeding out through my eyes.

=============

Here's a book I have that is now online as a PDF:

http://www.zamandayo...a/ethertech.pdf

#44 Ilia

Ilia

mycophILIAc

• Expired Member
  • 1,424 posts

Posted 30 August 2012 - 07:12 AM

Why do you say that I'm a brave man?

Cause you speak your mind even when what's on your mind is so different/novel to those around ya :)

#45 Alder Logs

Alder Logs

Shiitake Novice 206 Logs

• OG VIP
  • 8,887 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 30 August 2012 - 10:42 AM

Cause you speak your mind even when what's on your mind is so different/novel to those around ya :)

I was lucky, I had learning disorders.

========================

I used to write many letters to editors. Had nearly all of them printed. I was very political and opinionated about many issues. I once wrote a letter critical of hunting with hounds at night, as was being done where I live. Two of the so-called sport's practitioners, who weighed over 250 each, paid me a visit, beat me up, and made me believe they were taking me out to the woods to kill me. It was a deputy's son and the same deputy's hunting buddy. After the local rag would not print my letters explaining what had happened to me between the Sheriff's Dept. and the Prosecutor who would not charge it as the felony it was, I never wrote another letter to a newspaper.

Since then, I have suffered with PTSD and pretty much hide out from the meat-space world. Not very brave at all.

========================

I actually kept my physics/gravity ideas to myself for fear of many things for many years. I had concerns about the military-industrial-security state complex. I had little stomach for battle with academic chauvinists whose theories are above suspicion. They have shown me that they can be some of the biggest dicks on the internet. I understand that I am self-educated and as the saying goes, probably had a fool for a teacher, but I feel very strongly I am onto something. The positive feedback that has come from so many quarters, diverse fields of experience, and study, makes me suspect I'm in good part correct about it.

When I found the open minds gathered at this site, I quickly decided to not go to my grave with these ideas unspoken, so that even if I can't see them through, some others might consider the possibilities, true or false. Because if true, the implications probably go beyond even the considerations I've given them over years, and that would mean an extreme readjustment for all of us.

Like everything, it would be there for good or ill. My motives are for the good it could mean. In the Edgar Cayce readings there was an indication that we would not be allowed this understanding until we could be trusted with it. In this, and a few other threads, I have written of the potentials of free energy and free mobility, and the political implications should these powers come into the hands of the masses. In the least, this is a good exercise for our imaginations. You will see that the only thinking that applies is thinking that is way out of the fucking box.

Have fun.

#46 morfin-56

morfin-56

Mr. Miyagi

• OG VIP
  • 1,521 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 30 August 2012 - 10:55 AM

I wish I was more advanced in the physics area..
I would be asking you all kinds of questions. :D

#47 Alder Logs

Alder Logs

Shiitake Novice 206 Logs

• OG VIP
  • 8,887 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 30 August 2012 - 11:03 AM

If I were advanced in the physics area, I could not have considered becoming such a crackpot.

The man with a new idea is a crank...
...until the idea succeeds.

#48 Erkee

Erkee

Trolls'R'us

• Expired Member
  • 1,477 posts

Posted 02 April 2013 - 03:22 PM

watching smoke curl in the cold
toward a fluorescent lamp
ride the tube gently upward

smoke blown under the lamp
sped the gentle upward ride
attraction whirled out

temperatures beyond absolute zero reached
i'll get a link

Schneider and his colleagues reached such sub-absolute-zero temperatures with an ultracold quantum gas made up of potassium atoms. Using lasers and magnetic fields, they kept the individual atoms in a lattice arrangement. At positive temperatures, the atoms repel, making the configuration stable. The team then quickly adjusted the magnetic fields, causing the atoms to attract rather than repel each other. “This suddenly shifts the atoms from their most stable, lowest-energy state to the highest possible energy state, before they can react,” says Schneider. “It’s like walking through a valley, then instantly finding yourself on the mountain peak.”

At positive temperatures, such a reversal would be unstable and the atoms would collapse inwards. But the team also adjusted the trapping laser field to make it more energetically favourable for the atoms to stick in their positions. This result, described today in Science1, marks the gas’s transition from just above absolute zero to a few billionths of a Kelvin below absolute zero.

Edited by Erkee, 02 April 2013 - 06:36 PM.

#49 MYndsetNebula

MYndsetNebula

Mycotopiate

• Expired Member
  • 416 posts

Posted 03 April 2013 - 10:40 PM

I haven't read this whole thread yet, just skimmed it so far but will read thru later to keep with the outside the box thinking I figured I'd throw these thoughts in before I pull myself into the box of what is already going on in here,
Toon-Looneytunes-WileYCoyote-Roadrunner-GravityLessons.jpg
I've voiced this thought on other parts here that basically what keeps us grounded is ideas already engrained into us, much like how willee doesn't fall until the roadrunner hands him the lesson, Gravity was apparently "discovered" by Newton observing apples falling from a tree, these current "laws" of physics are so engrained into us we are unconsciously bound by them, it doesn't particularly mean that it is the only way it is or even the right way just our grounded illusion
download (3).jpg
On the thought of earth being hollow or not, perhaps it is both and neither...to the point of relative perception we gain our understanding on our view, it is said that matter is not actually solid that it is energy vibrating at different frequencies, when this energy appears to become solid to us it at the point of which we cannot really perceive the individual vibration but rather we see it as a whole, for in that case if we stepped beyond our solar system and viewed it from beyond in a place where time is then relative to that location perhaps the speed of time there would be in which we observed all the planets rotating around the central sun the core at a rate in which it made it appear as a whole as a solid, you stand back and spin it fast enough and I am pretty sure it would appear just as solid as anything else we perceive that way
images (5).jpg
What exactly is this that we speak of as matter, all that is merely electrical signals travelling from here to there and so on, when these electrical signals continually travel repeated pathways this is what could be the basis of matter repeated signals occupying the same space enough to create a perceivable existence
brain cell universe.jpg
The sky is an amazing place to let the mind wander to use as learning grounds, the human body just as good for taking lessons, by thinking in metaphors where one thing can be thought of to represent another we can gain some insight.
reghr4.jpg
There was talk about weather or not we have reached a point where we are ready for such information or not, does it really matter or not, if the information is not ready for us to accept it it will not stay apparent, the way of the universe, the cosmic flow and all of that being what it is, if it is there it is there for us if we are not ready for it it will not stay, perhaps that is the case of tesla the information was there when he needed it what happened to tesla perhaps it continued him on in further existences than we comprehend, we are continuing along the river perhaps these understandings and ideas are merely forks in the river we take the path of the information some do not. Perhaps the thoughts of travel and anti gravity and etc. are part of our foresight down another fork in the river, do we really need to develop it in this place and time, or is that merely a grasp to the material, we seem to want to create this but have it exist in this plane, I don't really think that these kinds of travel and so fourth are that of things bound in an old paradigm, in that we will not gain these abilities in ways of building massive ships and equipment, more so that the time machines, teleporters and all that already exist, not as material form but in our mind, not that they are not real but in that they are planes of existence beyond the "normal" plane, perhaps the next step in our evolutionary cycle of being, and that we will gain this by becoming more in tune with the spiritual realm and our place within it. Perhaps in fact that these ships these forms of travel will be understood in that when we understand what we are, made of light we are energy, our forms not technically solid, that we travel as light, size is not of the essence, we seem to be fixed on that we are a certain size who says we are not constantly changing size and form
tentene.jpg
Just as dna devides and replicates, so could realities could they not?
tumblr_mipu0pBayb1rcf10co1_500.jpg
I really like this picture, kind of shows like the different chakras, showing different energies well at the same time well the sun is in those different positions would actually be lighting the sky differently like so
trjtysujht.jpg
This one make me think about transcendence, like on the pirates of the Caribbean "over the edge, over again" and "up is down", I have a thought that when we build our way thru the rabbit hole eventually it would stand to reason we come out the other side, when the empirical, materialistic cling to the beliefs of the old paradigm and try to carry them thru with their belief in that their wealth will keep em cozy, when we get there up is down, I think that is the significance of the angels they have connected spiritauly and restored their true selves clinging to the outsid eof the tower they have their wings and are prepared for what may come, those built up inside the old paradigm of said material sanctuary will have no place but to go out that window at the top of the tower, a long way down hopefully those winged angels will catch them.
tyj.JPG
I think of this travel as perhaps, the transcendence, much like the cover of dark side of the moon, I have had many a dream of entering into pyramids, labyrinths, and so fourth, I have also had quite a few where I find myself inside large mansions and building in which the only way out seems to be thru a high window of a tower or off a roof, the fall and hitting the ground sucks lol, "up is down" "over the edge over again" I think is this that in order to get thru we must let our minds enter many times to learn the lessons, when we have achived the right place we travel as light, getting out on the other end is much the same just somewhat inverted, of course all this is lacking in much scientific info but perhaps that is a key faith and belief and imagination. I speak much in basic terms but feel it leaves it open to be twisted up however seen fit by any and all
Capture.JPG
This ones for you Alder, it really isn't right how our species treats itself but we are getting there,

#50 Alder Logs

Alder Logs

Shiitake Novice 206 Logs

• OG VIP
  • 8,887 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 04 April 2013 - 12:27 PM

For Alder: use more paragraph breaks.

Pinch yourself, and then think about flying that entity, the one that felt the pinch, around at greater than light speed, in a machine it built for itself from materials available in the local spaces on the planet of its origin.

The planet in question is either hollow or it is not. Gravity is either a result of the presence of any given mass, or it is something not yet described by our physics. Centripetal force is not a string, as is the explanation in most basic physics texts.

I think the shoulders we are standing upon are not showing us what we need to be seeing.

#51 Ilia

Ilia

mycophILIAc

• Expired Member
  • 1,424 posts

Posted 04 April 2013 - 01:15 PM

Any one read the patent ?

#52 MeriwetherLewis

MeriwetherLewis

Explorer & Naturalist

• Expired Member
  • 1,094 posts

Posted 04 April 2013 - 04:57 PM

Has anyone heards Sheldrake's explanation of how big G is calculated? How do they consider it a constant?!

[Direct Link]

#53 MYndsetNebula

MYndsetNebula

Mycotopiate

• Expired Member
  • 416 posts

Posted 04 April 2013 - 05:13 PM

For Alder: use more paragraph breaks.

I got some in there, I will certainly try to keep it more broken up.

I think the shoulders we are standing upon are not showing us what we need to be seeing.

Perhaps we no longer should be on those shoulders, it has been said that all comes from within, does anyone need to show us

#54 Alder Logs

Alder Logs

Shiitake Novice 206 Logs

• OG VIP
  • 8,887 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 04 April 2013 - 07:17 PM

...it has been said that all comes from within, does anyone need to show us

I get what I get, how I get it. Someone piques my imagination with something or I find it myself. All options are on the table, except going back and going on to geometry, after two consecutive Ds for not doing my algebra homework derailed me. That, beside the fact that I could barely read back then. The Universe According To Alder Logs is still a work in progress.

#55 Alder Logs

Alder Logs

Shiitake Novice 206 Logs

• OG VIP
  • 8,887 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 04 April 2013 - 07:41 PM

Has anyone heards Sheldrake's explanation of how big G is calculated? How do they consider it a constant?!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JKHUaNAxsTg

Oh yeah, TED should definitely have squashed that talk!

#56 Alder Logs

Alder Logs

Shiitake Novice 206 Logs

• OG VIP
  • 8,887 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 04 April 2013 - 07:47 PM

This might be interesting: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DoG4XmEZsXc

Published on Mar 19, 2013
Graham Hancock talking about his banned TED talk 'The War on Consciousness', psychedelics and the global awakening. On the Progressive Radio Network's Lifeboat Hour with Michael C Ruppert. Sorry about the gap at 28:30 I had to silence the song due to copyright; the interview starts again at 31:48.

#57 Alder Logs

Alder Logs

Shiitake Novice 206 Logs

• OG VIP
  • 8,887 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 04 April 2013 - 08:43 PM

Whoa, glad I clicked that link!

#58 MeriwetherLewis

MeriwetherLewis

Explorer & Naturalist

• Expired Member
  • 1,094 posts

Posted 09 April 2013 - 09:21 AM

yeah - the Ted thing was a huge brew ha ha

#59 bigjimmy

bigjimmy

Let's ride...

• Expired Member
  • 2,096 posts

Posted 09 April 2013 - 10:50 AM

Whoa, glad I clicked that link!

Me too.

I fucking LOVE GH!

I could not stop listening to this until it ended...

I first discovered him from his book 'Fingerprints of the Gods',
before he (and I) ever heard of aya.

He speaks to me on every level, and his thinking is most
definitely my thinking...

What he has to say about America around 45, should be heard by everyone.

It even has relevance to us here at Topia, as a group...'Like minded individuals,
as a group, helping to bring about the destruction of limits on our consciousness
by DARK FORCES (his emphasis).

Is that fucking cool or what?

j

#60 Purple Mushroom Tip

Purple Mushroom Tip

Mycotopiate

• Expired Member
  • 686 posts

Posted 09 April 2013 - 11:45 AM

What the HELL is Y'ALL be SMOKIN?
must be pretty good stuff..

A wise man once said, if you claim to understand quantum mechanics - you clearly don't. The best and brightest in the field have no idea whats going on in the quantum world, its nearly all theories and head scratching. No offense guys but I don't think anybody here is a scientist of the mangatude needed to understand the complex forces at play - there for ya'll talking out your asses. :P

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!