Paradox
©
Fisana

Photo
- - - - -

Gravity Generation - Can We Get Threre From Here?

• Please log in to reply
83 replies to this topic

#81 Alder Logs

Alder Logs

ૐ शान्तिः शान्तिः शान्तिः ૐ

• OG VIP
  • 9,873 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 08 February 2015 - 04:26 PM

Of all the forces we know, there is none stronger than a paradigm. 

~Robert Sterniman

[Direct Link]

The electrical model even suggests hollowness.

~Wallace Thornhill.

https://www.youtube....z79tjqRosK4tWYA

Edited by Alder Logs, 08 February 2015 - 06:43 PM.

#82 Alder Logs

Alder Logs

• OG VIP
  • 9,873 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 27 March 2015 - 04:39 PM

Bump.

#83 Alder Logs

Alder Logs

• OG VIP
  • 9,873 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 28 March 2015 - 03:31 PM

Linda Moulton Howe was on CtoCAM Thursday night.  While I always look forward to her on last Thursdays of month, because she is brilliant, for one thing, but I was really having a hard time with one story.  She had some "scientist" on there about strange loud booms and metallic sounds being heard all over the place.  This guy, and she, were going on about the sounds coming from the solid iron and nickel core of the Earth doing this and that. 

Nearly every sentence could have rightly begun with, "hypothetically."  There was one unsubstantiated hypothesis after another about something we really know nothing of.  Nearly all of what is believed by science today about the Earth's interior is forced into the cannonball model, which is never questioned.  Newton's Law has its tendrils running from the tiniest to the greatest images of what the physical creation might be.  Quantum physics invented new forces just so it could move on and have a way of relating to what they could see going on. 

The guy going on about the core was stating that the [hypothetical] core iron was being pressured into some crystalline formation that turned it solid above iron's melting temperature.  It was even said that the core was hotter than the surface of the sun.  If gravity actually was simply an effect of mass, at the center of a sphere, all the mass of the sphere is outward from the center and should be pulling outwardly.  But, I have seen for a long time that scientists like to have many things both ways.

I should do my doctoral thesis on scientific doublethink.

Edited by Alder Logs, 28 March 2015 - 03:45 PM.

#84 Alder Logs

Alder Logs

• OG VIP
  • 9,873 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 08 November 2016 - 01:10 PM

bumping again

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!