• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 OoBYCoO

OoBYCoO

Mycophage

• Expired Member
  • 187 posts

Posted 30 April 2012 - 08:19 PM

Don't Talk to the Police by Professor James Duane: James Duane explains why innocent people should never talk to the police.

[Direct Link]

This has probably already been posted but just wanted to share it again!

Edited by Sidestreet, 12 December 2016 - 09:14 AM.
cleanup/formatting

#2 MungoFungo

MungoFungo

THE Un-Governable FORCE

• OG VIP
  • 1,796 posts

Posted 01 May 2012 - 10:10 AM

Don't talk to the police?... i trained My kids to run from them by the time they were 4.............................(hehehhehe.) just kidding I ain't got kids.. but this one time i was at this park and there was this gagster type dude with tatoos and all that lookin all gangster, but he had 4 kids tiny little kids and they were running all over the place....

and when he was trying to collect them to make them leave with him he started to tell the kids.. THE POLICE Are coming!! the Cops are comming and all the kids came running to him.. I STARTED CRACKING UP LAGHING THAT one of the funniest things ive ever seen.....................
  • OysterFarmer likes this

#3 firerat

firerat

Very Hoppy

• Honorary Former Staff
  • 4,882 posts

Donator

Posted 01 May 2012 - 01:08 PM

This video makes it way here every 3 or 4 months.

And for good reason.

#4 bugs

bugs

Are we having fun yet?

• OG VIP
  • 3,238 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 01 May 2012 - 02:51 PM

Good stuff

#5 benderislord

benderislord

Mycotopiate

• Expired Member
  • 844 posts

Posted 05 May 2012 - 07:18 PM

always great to see this vid,some may not have had a family lawyer train them in how to react
as i have been that was one of my monthly lessons to understand NONE of them are our friends in ANY way
shape form or fashion and what all could happen from even the most innocent statements
i was taught that if i am out in town and an officer stops me with the classic "can i ask you a couple questions/can i talk to you for a minute" to reply with "am i being detained officer?" if they say no then stating firmly "then i am free to go and will do so" if they say they are detaining me i was taught to not say anything or present ID cards or paperwork
and to not say anything no matter what until i have been given my phone call and then only to my families lawyer
in a tone too low for any officer to hear and to only state where i am being held not what they have said or anything
like that just the location of the jail/holding area and NOTHING MORE! most folks are talkative and will state almost anything once they KNOW for fact you will not talk regardless of the threats and beatings they give up and that's when you and your lawyer eat their bank account up in federal court!

#6 EstimatedProphet

EstimatedProphet

Bearer of Light

• Expired Member
  • 2,440 posts

Posted 08 May 2012 - 10:08 PM

So lets say your out shroomin and a cop pulls up and asks you what you're doing, if your not trespassing then I don't have to say what I am doing? I am not talking about jumping someones fence and picking pasture shrooms, I mean hunting sacred fungi in areas that its OK for anyone to be in.

I would think they would try to say I was not being respectful because I did not answer and that is cause to hassle me.
  • OysterFarmer and trippyhippy420 like this

#7 OysterFarmer

OysterFarmer

Mycophage

• Free Member
  • 148 posts

Posted 11 December 2016 - 07:20 PM

So lets say your out shroomin and a cop pulls up and asks you what you're doing, if your not trespassing then I don't have to say what I am doing? I am not talking about jumping someones fence and picking pasture shrooms, I mean hunting sacred fungi in areas that its OK for anyone to be in.

I would think they would try to say I was not being respectful because I did not answer and that is cause to hassle me.

They get super crazy about it too.  Had so many bizaroo encounters with LE over the years.  Where to even begin?

One that really stands out is there is this place on Big Island Hawaii that is a small national park.  The rangers have it completely saturated with patrols.  Driving their over sized trucks down walking paths, jumping out of the bushes at people and shit.  I'm out there one day just trying to get some sun and cop rolls up and I give him a friendly hello.  He's a park ranger so he's not an actual cop so I figure I can be friendly as I like parks and shit so I'd think we are common spirits.

He immediately launches into this shit about taking Hawaiian artifacts is illegal.  I'm like what are you even talking about bro?  It got a little heated and kinda creepy.  Dude has a gun and I don't.  The year before some dude got tired of their shit and shot and killed one of them so they had it in for the public in general.  It was a super scary and creepy experience.  I reported it and could tell that was a waste of time.  Yeah give you my SSN just to file a report ah yeah no thanks.

And you know what really irks me about cops?  When you REALLY need them or see some shit going down like some crazy dude with a gun, someone shooting up heroin in your yard, etc they say they don't have enough officers to come out.  Ninety percent of any negative encounters I've had with cops were when I was just taking a walk some place with no ill intentions.  And I was a complete juvenile delinquent and didn't really grow out of that phase until I was like thirty lol.  I'd walk right by some cop after commiting 27 felonies knowing I was the guy they were looking for and sit their and chat with them and ask them if they had any openings in the department, etc.

Worthless.

#8 Sidestreet

Sidestreet

May your tracks be lost...

• App Administrator
  • 7,209 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 12 December 2016 - 09:16 AM

Just watched this one again.  It's excellent.  Archive Material for as long as the linked video is available.

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!