- - - - -

HELLO MYCOTOPIA

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_dr_fungus_*

Guest_dr_fungus_*

Posted 13 July 2004 - 08:07 PM

Hello my fellow topians,
I just wanted to post to say to everyone here at my second home, Hello! Ive been away for some time (actually a few weeks), and between immense work hours and dealing with the loss of a dear friend I havent had much time for the Topia. But I just wanted everyone to know I have missed the place so and the good conversations and people here on the board. So, I better get to reading, Im sure I have plenty of catching up to do.
Peace DR FungusPosted ImagePosted Image

#2 python

python

Former Member

• Banned Member
  • 2,655 posts

Posted 13 July 2004 - 08:12 PM

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#3 Guest_hippie3_*

Guest_hippie3_*

Posted 13 July 2004 - 08:13 PM

welcome back home.
Posted Image

#4 Guest_sweetness_*

Guest_sweetness_*

Posted 13 July 2004 - 10:09 PM

<font color="0000ff">Sorry to hear about your loss.

Nice to see you back.</font>Posted Image

#5 chnop35

chnop35

Mycotopiate

• Expired Member
  • 492 posts

Posted 14 July 2004 - 05:38 AM

Glad you're back.Posted Image

#6 Guest_myco_*

Guest_myco_*

Posted 14 July 2004 - 06:44 AM

wishing you strength and a warm welcome back
Posted Image

#7 Guest_harry_*

Guest_harry_*

Posted 14 July 2004 - 03:14 PM

welcome back dr!!Posted Image&Posted Image

#8 Guest_dr_fungus_*

Guest_dr_fungus_*

Posted 14 July 2004 - 09:14 PM

Thank You everyone, Thank you. It's those responses that make this board such a wonderful place to be. When you really can't leave the home
you can come to Mycotopia.Posted Image
My home away from home! Yeah Loss is a rough thing to fathom, but that wasn't my first "Rodeo". It makes one realize that no matter how strong or masculin man can be, pain and hurt can even consume the strong. In time my wounds will mend, but the memory of a lost friend will forever remain Posted Image. I guess there are things that are layed before my path I will never truely understand. But these experiences are the ink that shall write the pages in my book of existince.
Any how Thanks for the warm welcome back and I must say I have been busy lately but have been up to some interesting things so I shall report to the community as soon as I have more time.
Until next time
PEACE Dr FungusPosted Image

#9 Guest_darei_*

Guest_darei_*

Posted 14 July 2004 - 09:32 PM

Glad to hear that you're mending. Loss of people close to us is dificult. I personaly hope I never forget my wives and daughter. They will always keep my heart pointed in the right direction. Best wishes

#10 Guest_hippie3_*

Guest_hippie3_*

Posted 15 July 2004 - 09:58 AM

<blockquote><hr size=0><!-quote-!><font size=1>quote:</font>

I guess there are things that are layed before my path I will never truely understand<!-/quote-!><hr size=0></blockquote>

true enough.
that's where faith in the ultimate benign nature of the universe comes in handy.

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!