150 replies to this topic

#61 Alder Logs

Alder Logs

ૐ शान्तिः शान्तिः शान्तिः ૐ

• 13,878 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 12 April 2013 - 11:29 AM

The paradigm of m1 equaling m2 in every way, and being the basic underpinning of all cosmogony and cosmology, is the thinking that needs to be broken from.

Wilhelm Reich, soon after finding a way to neutralize a radioactive pile, was imprisoned on trumped up charges and left to die in prison. Why? Because the USA had just moved into position to hold the world hostage with the bomb, and they weren't going to have that taken away.

Why the national security blanket over all UFO activities? Because, just as Reich's experiments showed, the same effects have been seen repeatedly around UFO encounters. From the inactivation of nuclear weapons on military bases, to the failures of electrical and electrically controlled devices of all kinds in the presence of gravity generators (flying saucers), we have seen the effects of the dielectric field.

The physics is wrong. It will continue to be wrong until we are willing to go all the way back to the equivalency of m1 and m2, and that means just about a total rethinking of all we think we know. But, because we have done a few tricks, and done them on a grand scale, we doubt nothing about the current understandings which keep generating bothersome anomalies. We are trapped in our proud and fancy ignorance. Once we've spent the first one forth of our lives learning the gospel, we ain't going back, and we ain't entertaining for one second that we've taken any wrong turn.

"They call me deranged. The hope is that they are right! It is of no greater or lesser import for yet another fool to wander this Earth. But if I am right and science is wrong, then may the Lord God have mercy on mankind!"
~Viktor Schauberger

#62 ernestro

ernestro

minding matter

• Expired Member
  • 680 posts

Posted 12 April 2013 - 07:20 PM

i don't understand what you mean by equaling m1 & m2 ?
also, what is a dielectric field?

#63 Alder Logs

Alder Logs

• 13,878 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 13 April 2013 - 10:57 AM

i don't understand what you mean by equaling m1 & m2 ?
also, what is a dielectric field?

GRAVITATION, n.

The tendency of all bodies to approach one another with a strength proportional to the quantity of matter they contain -- the quantity of matter they contain being ascertained by the strength of their tendency to approach one another. This is a lovely and edifying illustration of how science, having made A the proof of B, makes B the proof of A.

from The Devil's Dictionary by Ambrose Bierce

m1 = a cannonball or the planet earth.

m2 = the planet earth or a cannonball.

This is the basis of the empirical experimentation that gave us F equals G times m1 times m2 divided by the distance, in radius, squared. One 'm' is the planet earth, and the other 'm' is a cannonball, in the case of this equation, interchangeable. Hence, the equation becomes the scientific law for cannonball-like objects' reactions to earth's attractive forces, as they play upon cannonball-like objects, where an assumption is made that there is no differentiation between a cannonball-like object and the earth, as to their masses and dynamics.

And so, these assumptions are carried to their most absurd extremes in that we are to assume that both have the same dynamic forces, based merely upon the mass so attributed to the cannonball-like objects' mass, as determined by the amount of force measured by its assumed mutual attraction to earth.

Whereas the mass of the cannonball-like object is so small in relation to the earth, its mass simultaneously being reckoned via the same equation, is considered insignificant by token of the huge ratio of the masses. And, its dynamic force, i.e., gravity, assumed to be playing a rational part in a mutual attraction, so small as to be literally unmeasurable. But, the fallout of the assumption, unfounded in my opinion, is that the earth has a mass commensurate with that of the solid iron cannonball.

With these assumptions taking the position of basic physical law in our view, we go on to project, mathematically, the masses of all celestial bodies, based on their relative positions and activities, though none has ever actually been measured, nor could be at present, in any way. Having made such assumptions of the realities of gravity and mass as a given, we have projected this image to the infinite ends of both the micro and macro scales. Is it little wonder that the mathematics has strained to come to terms with such a potential of error? But, as I say, ungrounded assumption is law. No number of imaginary dimensions will ever sort it out.

If gravity is, as I would posit, a dynamic with its origin in something other than the presence of some amount of mass, and the structure and masses of cannonball-like objects having little or no bearing upon the structure and dynamics of planets, or other gravitors, and with planets' masses so overestimated under the cannonball model, then a total rethinking, going back prior to the projections of 'F', after Newton, is needed.

Science will eventually have to join me and Phineas Freak and prepare to at last enter the third dimension.

=====================

The dielectric field is a field of stress within a so-called static electric field. At this point, it is simply a way of viewing activities in the ethers, ethers which of course had officially to stop existing when certain assumptions were made following Michelson and Morley's interferometer experiment of 1895. The initial assumption in the experiment was that the so-called luminiferous ether was of a stationary structure throughout all space (a quite large assumption, in my opinion). The idea came down that the experiment proved that an ether did not exist. I would posit that the experiment simply proved that the ether involved was not stationary, but was a fluid medium which had a motion that moved parallel and more or less equal to the position of the experiment. In other words, spinning along with this planet, a vortex within a space filled with vortices.

Edited by Alder Logs, 13 April 2013 - 11:59 AM.

#64 drmcnasty

drmcnasty

Resident Pervert

• OG VIP
  • 1,089 posts

Donator

Posted 13 April 2013 - 11:49 AM

With a lot of research and ungodly amounts of money spent, some day we will find a more efficient way to boil water. We try to get away from burning coal and in the process shut down the coal industry and put millions of people out of work. Oil burners make us dependent on foreign oil. Trash burners, well that just makes too much sense. Wind and solar energy just aren't that efficient. Tidal turbines are a great answer but then we are littering our seaboard. We could use thorium reactors but damnit they don't produce a weapons grade byproduct. I don't know what the correct answer is but I do know that back up generators in the basement of a powerplant do not work when the basement is underwater and considering that we have many nuke plants on the coast built on the exact same design we should probably look into that. That's ok though because we are about to go into chernobyl to crack the seal on reactor 4 to see if we can get a little better understanding of things.

#65 Alder Logs

Alder Logs

• 13,878 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 07 August 2013 - 10:35 AM

http://www.commondre...ne/2013/08/07-1

Totally fucked.

#66 Thulsa_Doom

Thulsa_Doom

Former Member

• Banned Member
  • 219 posts

Posted 08 August 2013 - 02:15 PM

My own opinion: what moron thought it was a good idea to build nuclear reactors in Japan in the first place. Shit, which genius thought it was smart to build a reactor near the pacific ring of fire anywhere, including the USA.? Terrible disasters happen often enough without human intervention...this was a poor decision in the first place. I am not a geologist or a seismologists, but the education I did receive taught me that it was a fucking bad idea.
  • Erkee likes this

#67 ernestro

ernestro

minding matter

• Expired Member
  • 680 posts

Posted 12 August 2013 - 05:52 AM

if you check out Japan from space at night, you'll see it shines like a jewel...The amount of electricity they all swallow...will suffocate them (in a way)...
To me, the saddest (utmost ironic) thing is that nuclear power, no matter how you look at it - is the "greenest" tech available from many points of view, until it doesn't go baaaaad...but when it does, it goes beyond any wicked imagination, with the power to transform the world into a sick sick place really fast ...
I'm sorry, but i don't really believe Reich could render radioactivity harmless. Not saying it's impossible though...

we keep on using more and more electricity, globally... and that's the FIRST "reason"/excuse for policymakers&energy companies to say : we need more! it's rising 2-10% a year, etc blablabla....and it BIG bucks, building a powerplant... such abuse of every possible resource..

#68 illigitimateJester

illigitimateJester

Mycophiliac

• Free Member
  • 352 posts

Posted 12 August 2013 - 08:22 AM

Here's a little tid bit on radioactivity for you:

ejCQrOTE-XA

I suggest watching the whole thing, it gets better as it goes on. By the end of the movie, he's eating super radioactive materials.

#69 Tusk Bilasimo

Tusk Bilasimo

VIP Member

• OG VIP
  • 798 posts

Donator

Posted 14 August 2013 - 01:16 PM

Well now you blew all the radiation out of my sails ............ Flip me sideways!

Its like the wizard of Ozzzz.........or am I just having a bad TRIP!!!!! Truth IS definitely stranger then fiction.

Great video Thanks for sharing

#70 illigitimateJester

illigitimateJester

Mycophiliac

• Free Member
  • 352 posts

Posted 14 August 2013 - 01:27 PM

Glad you liked it....I was recently turned on to this guy. Not sure how old he is in that vid, but I would say he's prolly in his early to mid 50's and from appearance, that he has suffered no ill side effects from handling these materials, swimming in plutonium ridden pools, and ingesting these "harmful wastes" almost every day.

#71 Tusk Bilasimo

Tusk Bilasimo

VIP Member

• OG VIP
  • 798 posts

Donator

Posted 14 August 2013 - 02:25 PM

Not only that, He studied it and designed power plants. My first thought was perhaps he is nuts, but he cant be, if he is deluded he would be dead! I was a bit worried when he spoke about carrying two haves in his lab coat! I had visions of them some how combing.......:spank:. But it was a real eye opener.

Edited by Tusk Bilasimo, 14 August 2013 - 08:35 PM.

#72 bigjimmy

bigjimmy

Let's ride...

• Expired Member
  • 2,096 posts

Posted 14 August 2013 - 02:47 PM

I will fess up here...

I have no idea WHAT the fuck to believe anymore...

I will be waiting for a bit more information, however,
before I begin sprinkling plutonium on my Corn Flakes...

Edited by bigjimmy, 14 August 2013 - 03:03 PM.

#73 Alder Logs

Alder Logs

• 13,878 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 14 August 2013 - 04:16 PM

Remember the "Fairness Doctrine?"

Do go on and watch more than this one video. I chose a short one to post here.

[Direct Link]

#74 bigjimmy

bigjimmy

Let's ride...

• Expired Member
  • 2,096 posts

Posted 14 August 2013 - 06:02 PM

​Man are we fucked...

#75 August West

August West

Mycotopiate

• OG VIP
  • 3,491 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 14 August 2013 - 10:41 PM

Here's a little tid bit on radioactivity for you:

ejCQrOTE-XA

I suggest watching the whole thing, it gets better as it goes on. By the end of the movie, he's eating super radioactive materials.

I haven't watched one second of this video but I did mess around with the search engine. If this is covered in the video, forgive me. I found the video tied, through some of the websites touting it, to the notion that the Rockefellers, if memory serves, are funding the anti-nuclear movement due to the fact that they have such vast hydrocarbon holdings? Am I getting that right?

Like I said, I'm a novice with this...just opening the door.

#76 illigitimateJester

illigitimateJester

Mycophiliac

• Free Member
  • 352 posts

Posted 14 August 2013 - 11:27 PM

I haven't watched one second of this video but I did mess around with the search engine. If this is covered in the video, forgive me. I found the video tied, through some of the websites touting it, to the notion that the Rockefellers, if memory serves, are funding the anti-nuclear movement due to the fact that they have such vast hydrocarbon holdings? Am I getting that right?

Like I said, I'm a novice with this...just opening the door.

No, The video is about how radioactive materials aren't as harmful as the gov't has made it out to be. And also talking about how nuclear "waste" isn't waste at all. I suggest watching the video and deciding for yourself as to what you believe.

#77 Alder Logs

Alder Logs

• 13,878 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 14 August 2013 - 11:32 PM

[Direct Link]

#78 TVCasualty

TVCasualty

Embrace Your Damage

• 11,653 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 15 August 2013 - 10:34 AM

I will fess up here...

I have no idea WHAT the fuck to believe anymore...

Emancipate yourself from mental slavery,
None but our self can free our mind.
Have no fear for atomic energy,
'Cause none of them can stop the time.
(Bob Marley, of course)

We're still here, at least for today!

:rasta:

#79 Alder Logs

Alder Logs

• 13,878 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 15 August 2013 - 10:54 AM

Published on Wednesday, August 14, 2013 by Common Dreams

Dangerous Operation at Fukushima's Reactor No. 4 Could Ignite "Atomic Chain Reaction"

Attempt to remove fuel rods from crippled building could cause "unprecedented" disaster

- Jacob Chamberlain, staff writer

fukushima-nuclear-plant-disaster.si_.jpg

Members of the media wearing protective suits and masks at Fukushima's No.4 reactor, March 6, 2013 (AFP Photo/Issei Kato)Threatening to trigger a new—and possibly more devastating—nuclear disaster than the original or ongoing one at the Fukushima plant in Japan, a risky plan to remove fuel rods from a damaged reactor building could unleash an "unprecedented" level of radiation, according to experts, if things go wrong.

According to reporting by Reuters, the radioactive material within the fuel rods slated for removal are equivalent to 14,000 times the amount released in the atomic bombing of Hiroshima and the plan to move them "has never been attempted before on this scale."

The 400 tons of highly irradiated spent fuel and other nuclear materials will be taken from the crippled building and moved to a safer location, but the manner of the operation should be put in serious doubt, say the experts.

"They are going to have difficulty in removing a significant number of the rods," said Arnie Gundersen, a veteran U.S. nuclear engineer and director of Fairewinds Energy Education. The fuel rods are being stored in a cooling pool, but if a reaction begins, Gundersen expressed serious concern to Reuters about the company's ability to respond.

"To jump to the conclusion that it is going to work just fine," said Gundersen, "is quite a leap of logic."

"There is a risk of an inadvertent criticality if the bundles are distorted and get too close to each other," Gundersen continued.

"The problem with a fuel pool criticality is that you can't stop it. There are no control rods to control it," he said. "The spent fuel pool cooling system is designed only to remove decay heat, not heat from an ongoing nuclear reaction."

Reuters also quoted from a recent independent report which stated, a "full release from the Unit-4 spent fuel pool, without any containment or control, could cause by far the most serious radiological disaster to date."

The site's operator Tokyo Electric Power Company (TEPCO) has been mired in crisis ever since an earthquake and tsunami severely damaged the plant 2011. Most recently it was discovered that as much as 300 tons of "highly radioactive water" has been pouring into the Pacific Ocean on a daily basis from the plant, with no promising remedy offered by either the plant's owner TEPCO or the Japanese government.

Edited by Alder Logs, 15 August 2013 - 11:11 AM.

#80 Alder Logs

Alder Logs

• 13,878 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 15 August 2013 - 11:07 AM

Maybe we can get this guy to stand between us and the fuel rod transfer so we'll all be safe.

nuclearscarescam.jpg

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!