• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 MerryPrankster

MerryPrankster

Mycotopiate

• Expired Member
  • 274 posts

Posted 12 June 2012 - 11:59 PM

I am going to cook up 7gr of weed tomorrow. I've been doing a lot of research and I think the best method is going to be to make oil. The reason for this is because it can be stored, and can be used in a lot of things. I'd just like some feedback on how I plan to do it.

I am going to roast the weed in the oven for about 15 minutes at 275 to "carboxylate" the green. Then I will break it up and slow-cook it in 3 times as much olive oil for about 2 or 3 hours. I believe that this will give it plenty of time to infuse the oil and get every last bit of goody out of the plant matter without sacrificing taste. The reason for the oven step is so I won't have to heat the oil too hot and can therefore leave it for longer. I can either do this, or use butter.

What do you, the experts think?

#2 hyphaenation

hyphaenation

Former Staff

• Honorary Former Staff
  • 13,977 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 13 June 2012 - 12:48 AM

What do you, the experts think?

Leave no stoned unturned ...

First decarboxylate your dried Cannabis leaves by spreading it out in a pan and bake it at 240 - 260 C for 15 minutes. This will turn lower rotating forms of THC like delta 7 into delta 9 THC.

How to prepare marijuana so that it can be consumed

Most recipes call for the making of a certain quantity of "Marijuana Butter", which is then used as butter would normally be used in a cooking situation. THC is not a water-soluble compound, so butter would naturally be a good carrier substance for ingestion. Just substitute butter with "bud butter" next time you bake.

Making marijuana Butter

Melt one pound of butter in a pan. Mix 60-70 (or more grams of thoroughly sifted
pot in it. Let it boil carefully a couple of minutes until the butter has
gotten a green color from the grass. Then squeeze the butter through a fine
strainer. While you use the strain , keep the leaves away in a corner of the
pan by using a spoon. Squeeze hard to get out as much of the butter as possible. Cooking time varies from 10-15 mins to 8 hours at a low simmer. Experiment yourself!

Bud Brownies

2 Eggs
3/4 c Sugar
1 ts Vanilla
1/2 c of marijuana butter or margarine; melted
3/4 c Chocolate; ground
2/3 c Unsifted flour
1/4 ts Baking powder
1/4 ts Salt
1/2 c Walnuts; chopped

Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Using a spoon, stir eggs with sugar and vanilla; add butter. Sift Ground Chocolate with flour, baking powder and salt. Stir into egg mixture; add nuts. Spread into greased 8 or 9" square pan. Bake at 350 degrees F for 20-30 minutes. For extra chewy brownies, use 8" pan and less baking time. For cake like brownies use 9" pan and longer baking. Cut into squares. Eat in moderation!

---------------

And a cool link from Hip:

http://mycotopia.net....nfections.html

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!