riseabovethought

innerspace explorer

• App Administrator
  • 3,759 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 07 July 2012 - 02:51 PM

[h=1]Electrogravitics[/h] From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Jump to: navigation, search
Electrogravitics is a hypothesis proposed by Nikola Tesla and Tesla's subsequent extensive experimentation and demonstrations of the effect. The term was in widespread use by 1956.[1] The effects of electrogravity have been searched for extensively in countless experiments since the beginning of the 20th century. To date, other than Tesla's experiments and the more recent ones reported by R. L. Talley,[2] Eugene Podkletnov, and Giovanni Modanese, "no conclusive evidence of electrogravitic signatures has been found". Recently, some investigation has begun in electrohydrodynamics (EHD) or sometimes electro-fluid-dynamics, a counterpart to the well-known magnetohydrodynamics, but these do not seem a priori to be related to Tesla's "electrogravitics". Electrokinetics is a term used by Thomas Townsend Brown for the electrically generated propulsive force. No widely accepted experimental data yet supports these calculations.
[TABLE="class: toc"]
[TR]
[TD] [h=2]Contents[/h]

[/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]
[h=2]Biefeld–Brown effect[/h] Research, based upon Thomas Townsend Brown's hypotheses, includes the idea that electrogravitics could be used as a means of propulsion for aircraft and spacecraft. Electrogravitic processes use an electric field to charge or, more properly, polarize an object with a specially-constructed shape. Brown's disks, for example, used an "asymmetrical" capacitor, sketches of which can be found in the literature pertaining to the Biefeld–Brown effect. The field became popular in the mid-1950s, but rapidly declined in popularity within mainstream science after a startlingly successful demonstration of Brown's "tethered disks" to an audience that included U.S. military observers. Reportedly, with the polarization voltage for the "asymmetrical capacitors" that made up the disks newly increased to about 150,000 volts, the disks flew around their tethered track at "frightening" velocity. This level of performance strongly suggests that the Biefield-Brown effect involves physics very different from simple electrostatics, which can be used to "levitate" objects under suitable conditions, but certainly cannot produce "frightening" velocities as in Brown's demonstration.
Electrostatic levitation is used, for instance, in Robert Millikan's oil drop experiment and is used to suspend the gyroscopes in Gravity Probe B during launch. Earnshaw's theorem shows that no static arrangement of classical electrostatic fields can be used to stably levitate an object. There is a point where the two fields cancel, but it is unstable. It is possible to design a feedback control system that uses dynamically changing electric fields to hold an object in position, but these purely electrostatic systems do not lend themselves to producing the kinds of acceleration demonstrated in Brown's tethered-disk experiments.
The Biefeld–Brown effect was initially investigated by Thomas Townsend Brown (USA) and Dr. Paul Alfred Biefeld (Germany) in the 1920s. Research continued through the 1950s and 1960s by Brown and other researchers. The use of this electrogravitic propulsion effect was further explored during the publicized era of gravity control propulsion research, which included the United States gravity control propulsion initiative. The effect was almost certainly included in the research conducted at Martin Aircraft's RIAS (Research Institute for Advanced Studies) unit in Baltimore during this period, which is reported to have been specifically interested in gravity, and which hired Burkhard Heim as a consultant because his "Heim Theory" appeared to have significant implications for the nature of gravity.
[h=2]Seversky's patent[/h] During 1964, Alexander P. de Seversky had in fact published a lot of his own work in U.S. Patent 3,130,945. Unlike Brown, he believed that what he was seeing was a strictly electrostatic effect. To forestall any possible misunderstanding about his devices, he termed these flying machines as ionocrafts.
[h=2]Criticism[/h] Byron Preiss considered electrogravitics development to be "much ado about nothing, started by a bunch of engineers who didn't know enough physics". Preiss stated that electrogravitics, like exobiology, is "a science without a single specimen for study".[3]
NASA funded a study [4] in 2004 entitled "Asymmetrical Capacitors for Propulsion" in which it created a simple ion drift model wherein ions drift "... from one electrode to the other under electrostatic forces, and imparting momentum to air as they underwent multiple collisions." The report concludes that "... the ion drift model explains how a thrust is developed by ions pushing on air" and that there was no evidence to support "...new physical principles being responsible for the thrust" produced in lifters.
[h=2]Talley's report[/h] In May, 1991, the U.S. Air Force Systems Command, Propulsion Directorate, published a Final Report[2][5] on a project by Veritay Technology, Inc., led by Principal Investigator R. L. Talley, entitled "Twenty First Century Propulsion Concept". The Abstract summarizes as follows:

"This Phase II SBIR contract was concerned with exploring the Biefeld-Brown effect which allegedly converts electrostatic energy directly into a propulsive force in a vacuum environment." ... "...no detectable propulsive force was electrostatically induced by applying a static potential difference up to 19 kV between the electrodes of test devices under conditions in which electrical breakdowns did not occur. Near the conclusion of this program, force generation effects were examined using a high dielectric constant, ceramic piezoelectric material between electrodes of an asymmetric test device under voltage conditions which caused repetitive electrical breakdowns to occur. Very limited test results of this type suggest that anomalous forces were produced, and these may warrant further consideration in the future."

The report concludes by recommending that no further experiments be done with static DC voltages, but that further experiments should be done using pulsed excitation to "piezoelectric and/or select dielectric materials". It should be noted in this context that a 1956 article[6] in InterAvia Magazine reported that the highest possible product of dielectric constant and mass density had been found, according to their sources, to be important for optimizing the effect, and that voltages of not just 15 kV but perhaps as high as 15 Megavolts were thought to be needed to obtain dramatic effects.
[h=2]Haisch, Puthoff and others[/h] More recently, Bernard Haisch, Harold E. Puthoff, and several other physicists[7] have shown intriguing connections between electromagnetics, notably the electromagnetic zero-point field, and inertia, and have speculated about possible further connections with gravity. Physicist Ning Li and engineer Eugene Podkletnov have, respectively, shown theoretically, and reported observing experimentally, anomalous gravitic attenuation effects above a superconducting disk spinning in a strong magnetic field such as is produced in a Meissner effect demonstration apparatus. According to Li, rotating ions create a gravitomagnetic field perpendicular to their spin axis. If a large number of ions could be aligned, (in a Bose–Einstein condensate) the resulting effect would be a very strong gravitomagnetic field producing a strong repulsive force. The alignment may be possible by trapping superconductor ions in a lattice structure in a high-temperature superconducting disc. Giovanni Modanese has conducted further experiments on the phenomena seen by Podkletnov, and has reported some additional much stronger, but transient, anomalous gravitational effects.
[h=2]Steven Clarke[/h] In December 2011, whilst attempting to build a "lifter, a device alleged by some to use ionic wind, and by some to use a variation of the Biefield-Brown effect, Steven Clarke in England demonstrated a lifter embodying subtle differences from the standard model, which not only reduces, but will also increase its apparent weight depending upon the supply polarity. Clarke uses the term Electro/Inertial Transducer to describe his device, which he is currently demonstrating to interested parties.
http://en.wikipedia....lectrogravitics

ALSO:

[h=1]David Hamel Motor[/h] Posted Image
David Hamel (1924-2007) spent over 30 years of his life seeking to understand the ancient physics of what he considered to be "Perpetual motion. Creation physics."
Supposedly, the "3 cone device" or "3CD" gives forth the principle of perpetual motion via 3-body interaction physics to the zero point energy field via the usage of duality/magnetism and of vibration. Chaos physics induced through 3-body interactions. Chaos induced to provide runaway conditions of acceleration in the apparatus. A method of 'straining the aether' through torsion field interactions through magnetism and extreme vibration.
[TABLE="class: toc"]
[TR]
[TD][h=2]Contents[/h] [hide]

[/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]
[h=2]Ancient Historical Origin[/h] The physics are presumed to be encoded into worldwide ancient sites. Most noteably, Giza plateau, stonehenge, Teotihuacan and others. It was considered to be Atlanteian in origin. Remnants of a once high society (higher than ours currently). A direct reference in heiroglyphs would be the Holy Djed or the Osiris pillar. The Thoth Emerald tablets also reveal an importance towards this technology. This technology being outside of our historical understandings of science and nature.
Using sacred geometry or the geometry of nature in the designing of apparatus' (cone shapes, or PI involved, curved geometry) which in operation displays an unusual function outside of established technologies of today, which are mostly axial rotational driven/solid state etc. Sacred geometry occuring in all sorts of ancient sites worldwide, it is a marker for an earlier/previous civilization of high magnitude achievements. This is not world known and is hard to prove without technology such as the Hamel 3CD. The 3CD makes clear of the actual usage of this geometry.
The usage of sacred geometry is a misunderstood aspect of natural science of today. It has a much greater usage than known widely by today's populace. It belongs to the science of zero point energy and energy extraction. Also, a form of black hole and white hole creation physics through vibration. Another label also being "Creation Physics".
http://peswiki.com/i...vid_Hamel_Motor

And

Posted Image
Image credit: (PD)

[h=1]Searle, John[/h]

Inventor of the "Searle Disc", a device which is alleged to be capable of Anti-Gravity via a rotating metal plate which built up a high electrical charge on the outside rim of the disc.

[h=2]Early experiments[/h]
In 1949 Mr J.R.R. Searl was employed by the midlands electricity board as a electronic and electrical fitter. He was enthusiastic about the subject of electricity though he had no formal education on the subject other than what is required by the job. Unhindered by conventional ideas about electricity he carried out his own investigation into the subject. During work on electrical motors and generators he noticed that a small EMF was produced by spinning metal parts the negative towards the outside and positive towards the rotational axis. In 1950 he experimented with rotating slip rings and measured a small EMF on a conventional meter. He also noticed that when the rings were spinning freely and no current was taken his hair bristled.

His conclusions were that free electrons in the metal were spun out by centrifugal force, a centripetal force being produced by the static field in the metal. He decided to build a generator based on the principal. It had a segmented rotor disc passing through electromagnets at its periphery. The electromagnets were energized from the rotor and were intended to boost the EMF. By 1952 the first generator had been constructed and was about three feet in diameter. It was tested in the open by searl and a friend.

The armature was set in motion by a small engine. The device produced the expected electrical power but at a unexpectedly high potential. At relatively low armature speeds an electrical potential of the order of 10^5 (ten to the power of five) was produced as indicated by the static effects on nearby objects. A characteristic crackling and the smell of ozone supported his conclusion. The really unexpected then occurred - while still speeding up the generator lifted and rose to a height of fifty feet, breaking the union between itself and the engine. Here it stayed for a while still speeding up and surrounding itself with a pink halo - this indicated ionization of the air at a much reduced pressure of about 1-3 mm Hg. More interesting was the side effect causing local radio receivers to go on their own accord. This could have been due to ionizing discharge electromagnetic induction. Finally and perhaps thankfully the whole generator accelerated at a fantastic rate and is thought to have gone off into space. Since that day Searl had made some 10 or more small flying craft some of which have been similarly lost and developed a form of control. Larger craft have also been built - some 12 ft and two 30ft in diameter. The antics of his machines have given rise to much speculation as to the origin of so called "flying saucers" specially in the area of Warminster in Wilshire.
http://www.unexplain...ticle.php?id=42

#22 Alder Logs

Alder Logs

Shiitake Novice 206 Logs

• OG VIP
  • 8,665 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 07 July 2012 - 10:01 PM

Here's a particularly interesting anecdote: Almost thirty years ago, I wrote what I consider now a pretty primitive booklet about developing a gravity field via creating fluid vortices. I sold this booklet through classified ads and began correspondences with many of the people who bought them. One such person was in Eastern Washington and he wrote back using an obvious pseudonym. The guy seemed overly paranoid to me at the time. But it was this guy who first steered me to Viktor Schauberger, at a time when there were few libraries in the U.S. who had anything on him.

He sent me hand drawings of Schauberger's "Trout Turbine." He also sent me a photo of a device he and his friends had built. I later learned about John R.R. Searle. I immediately recognized a Searle disc. Not long after that, a weird, one-time, news blip came by about a large circular chunk of earth being somehow removed from it's position and moved a good distance away and mysteriously placed on top of the ground.

This story was from near the place this correspondent had as his mailing address. This is precisely an effect I had predicted in my booklet, and later I learned it was something already known from witnessed UFO landings and takeoffs called, "matter snatch." It is what happens if a gravitor reaches beyond one G of levitational force before applying a secondary thrust or lifting force to clear the ground. When a gravitor exceeds one G, it goes into competition with the planet for the local solid matter and can take some of it with it, i.e., matter snatch

I wrote back to the guy and asked if that story had anything to do with his work. I never heard from him again.

=================================

A fun detail: The Devil's Dictionary, by Ambrose Bierce, was published in 1911.

#23 TVCasualty

TVCasualty

Embrace Your Damage

• OG VIP
  • 10,657 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 08 July 2012 - 02:14 PM

Curiouser and curiouser...

Finally and perhaps thankfully the whole generator accelerated at a fantastic rate and is thought to have gone off into space.

This is fascinating stuff, but that's hilarious.

Mad Scientist: "Yes, I did manage to get the anti-gravity propulsion system to work. Works better than expected, in fact."

Potential Research Funding Source: "Excellent! So where is it? I'd love to see it in action."

Mad Scientist: "By now, probably approaching Mars."

PRFS: "Oh. I see."

#24 Alder Logs

Alder Logs

Shiitake Novice 206 Logs

• OG VIP
  • 8,665 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 08 July 2012 - 02:27 PM

The loss of the first Searle disc parallels an early test of Schauberger's "repulsin." That one was indoors and was said to have smashed on the factory ceiling.

BTW, when you go to patent your gravity generator, the enn ess ay or dee oh dee will likely classify your patent and warn you not to speak or write of it. National security, ya know.

#25 Amroth

Amroth

Freak Of Nature

• Expired Member
  • 171 posts

Posted 09 July 2012 - 08:37 AM

i wish i could understand only one tenth of what you guys are talking about.
This is an interresting subject but my brain doesnt allow me to grasp one bit of it..
I really hope sometime there will be invented a good working device.
Maybe there has already been one but somehow evidence is always lacking aside from diagrams and such..
I wouldnt even think about building one of those, i'd kill myself in the process.
One thing i'm asking myself is:
It seems like a lot of these devices are build around fighting the laws of gravity but how are you going to propel that ship when in interplanetairy space where gravity fields are weak.
Therefore alien-technology must be totally different than what is been explored and tested here.
What leads me to thinking we are searching in the wrong place.
But i obviously must have missed something..
Could someone answer this?

#26 Alder Logs

Alder Logs

Shiitake Novice 206 Logs

• OG VIP
  • 8,665 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 09 July 2012 - 10:50 AM

T.T. Brown's patents include electro-propulsion.

My ideas are only about getting off the surface of the earth. Considering that the devices I refer to as "gravity generators" should operate frictionless and inertia-less, it will be conceivable physical speed limits could apply differently, or in relatively different ways.

Thought experiments involving relatively moving light sources fry my brain cells. We know that Doppler effects exist with light propagation. In fact, the idea of an expanding universe (correct, or not) is based on it. Things get a little weird when I think about relatively moving light sources. Relatively moving gravity sources, carrying human passengers, opens up some interesting trains of thought.

#27 Amroth

Amroth

Freak Of Nature

• Expired Member
  • 171 posts

Posted 09 July 2012 - 01:48 PM

Thanks for your answer Alder,
I have been reading a bit about it
I had no idea this technology existed already.
We'll not get far into space with it but its more important to have an alternative energy source..

I will read into what you mentioned about relatively moving gravity sources.
Having no idea what that is..

#28 morfin-56

morfin-56

Mr. Miyagi

• OG VIP
  • 1,521 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 09 July 2012 - 02:01 PM

T.T. Brown's patents include electro-propulsion.

I looked into T.T. Brown after you mentioned him not to long ago.
He has some pretty nice patents, anybody can look at the all on google patents.

#29 Alder Logs

Alder Logs

Shiitake Novice 206 Logs

• OG VIP
  • 8,665 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 09 July 2012 - 02:04 PM

Enjoy.

http://www.zamandayo...a/ethertech.pdf

#30 Alder Logs

Alder Logs

Shiitake Novice 206 Logs

• OG VIP
  • 8,665 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 09 July 2012 - 02:07 PM

Someone here just put me onto this site. I watched the feature video and was surprised to hear Thomas Townsend Brown mentioned. It was a fascinating program that gave me much to consider.

http://drjudywood.com/
  • Erkee likes this

#31 riseabovethought

riseabovethought

innerspace explorer

• App Administrator
  • 3,759 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 09 July 2012 - 03:06 PM

We know that Doppler effects exist with light propagation. In fact, the idea of an expanding universe (correct, or not) is based on it. Things get a little weird when I think about relatively moving light sources.

I know this is about light propagation, but since its hard to untangle the 2 motions since motion is motion and all... I was just thinking...

In the world of human senses, our sight is dominant. (The other senses exist of course, but are used and trusted relatively less than our main sense, which is sight). Now, consider for a second that the sun, besides allowing us to see as the source of light, is also the source of most usable energy which via photosynthesis is then utilized by us for our own motion (and that of cellular metabolism and organ function [but [B]motion[/B] of some sort]) when we eat plants or eat meat from an animal that ate plants that photosynthesized solar energy. Now, considering this sense -dominance along with the sun being the primary source of energy (even harnessed wind energy came originally from the temperature differences between cold poles interacting with the warm equator, which begins the movement of winds) makes me wonder if our sight may be more than meets the eye (so to speak). I thought I stumbled onto something profound, but... I lost it.

Anywho, heres another gem from:
http://www.scene.org.../photophoresis/

[/HR] from Borderland Science Research Foundation booklet:
Implosion - Viktor Schauberger and the Path of Natural Energy (1985)  [/HR] Figure XI: (a)Photographs taken at the "Photophoresis Experiment" made at the University of Vienna; with "Photophoresis" it is shown the phenomenon that ultramicroscopic particles under the irradiation of intensive rays go for or against the rays' pathway; a simple explanation of this phenonenon is yet unknown, we must wait still more until a deep study of matter, in the line of Schauberger, is made,
(b)What we see as a "Whirling-cell" ("Wirbelsaule") is a Schaubergerian experiment of "inward-going" motion; structures and harmonics are clearly visible
Figure XII: Structures of streaming water created by a rotating funnel that follows the Law of Natural Tones
Posted ImagePosted Image  [/HR] from Callum Coats: Living Energies - Viktor Schauberger's Brilliant Work with Natural Energy Explained: [/HR] Posted Image
page 24-25..  [/HR] "Every mm3 of water contains about 10,000 billion water molecules. Each contributes to the cooling effect of evaporation. Droplets rise in spiral paths towards the light (photophoresis)." Walter Schauberger, Implosion Magazine, No. 5, p. 29. (Callum Coats: Energy Evolution)  [/HR] Every minute droplet of water in the order of one cubic millilitre contains about 10,000 billion water molecules. Each contributes to the cooling effect of evaporation. These droplets rise in spiral paths towards the light (photophoresis). Walter Schauberger — Implosion Magazine, No. 5, p. 29. — Ed. (Callum Coats: The Fertile Earth)  [/HR] from: The Secret of the Schauberger Saucers by Jorge Resines
Figure XVI: (a)Photographs taken at the "Photophoresis Experiment" made at the University of Vienna; with "Photophoresis" it is shown the phenomenon that ultramicroscopic particles under the irradiation of intensive rays go for or against the rays' pathway; a simple explanation for this phenomenon is yet unknown, we must wait still mere until a deep study of Matter, in the line of Schauberger, is made.
Posted Image  [/HR]  [/HR] from: http://physics.nad.r...ssages/121.html
Subject: The Magnetic Current and Single Magnetic Charges
Regarding lectures concerning Dr. Felix Ehrenhaft's experiments with Photophoresis. It would seem there exists microphotographs of a Photophoresis phenomenon for which there was no general explanation. The microphotographs were most interesting in their depiction of the activity of submicroscopic particles suspended in liquids and/or gases.

What was most unusual about the activity of these small particles was the following:

During the course of the experiment, the motion of the particles traced out a "spiral" path. However, upon magnification of a given section of a given spiral, one saw a "spiral" path within the path of the larger spiral. When a section of this second order magnitude spiral path was magnified one saw an even smaller "spiral" path comprising this second order magnitude spiral path.....and when the third order magnitude spiral path was magnified, an even smaller spiral path was detected.

This continuing "spirals with spirals" paths were detected down to the limits of the magnification technology available to Dr. Ehrenhaft.

I have often wondered, over the years, if these "spirals within spirals" are related to the hypothetical motion* of the gyroscopic particle throughout the "shells of force" comprising magnetic fields, as pictured on pages 10/11 of the book, The Energy Machine of Joseph Newman. [*spiraling helix and/or 3-dimensional toroid?]

Also curious is the fact that the winding shapes of some of these spirals in the microphotographs reminded me of the shapes described by Nikola Tesla with respect to Plate XLVIII in which Tesla wrote: "One of the streamers is wonderfully interesting on account of the curiously twisted and curved appearance. It is hard to conceive how a discharge can pass through the air in this way when there exists a strong tendency to make it take the shortest route."

In viewing these microphotographs, one had the distinct impression that something phenomenal was happening, but no definitive explanation for the observations was presented.

The following is a paper (one of many) written by Dr. Felix Ehrenhaft:

THE MAGNETIC CURRENT

[Published in SCIENCE, Volume 94, No. 2436]

Not only electric current but also magnetic currents flow through the universe.

I reached this conclusion by consecutive and persistent observation of single submicroscopic particles suspended in gases.(^1) Using this method in my small condenser, I can measure forces of an order of magnitude down to 10^-10 dynes. Therefore, my measurement of forces is more sensitive by the factor of 10^4 than any direct measurements of forces made so far. I was able to find new facts because methods of the highest possible sensitivity were used.

These observations can be summed up in two sentences:

(1) PARTICLES OF MATTER, IRRADIATED BY A CONCENTRATED BEAM OF LIGHT, MOVE IN A HOMOGENEOUS ELECTRIC AS WELL AS MAGNETIC FIELD IN OR AGAINST THE LINES OF FORCE.

(Electro-photophoresis, magneto-photophoresis). I have therefore concluded that these particles are charged under the impact of light. There exist not only electric, but also magnetic charges.

(2) PARTICLES OF THE SAME KIND AND SIZE MOVE SIMULTANEOUSLY TOWARD AND AGAINST THE PROPAGATION OF THE LIGHT.

I called the movement away from the light, lightpositive, and that toward the light, lightnegative longitudinal photophoresis.(^2) I have therefore concluded that the light beam has potential differences along its propagation which cause the particles on which charges are induced to move in or against the direction of propagation. To the well-known oscillating fields in the beam of light have to be added these stationary electric and magnetic fields.

Before such fundamental conclusions can be drawn, one must first see if there is no other explanation possible in accord with existing theories. Working for decades on the experiments and their interpretation, I was forced to believe that only such an electromagnetic interpretation can be in accordance with all observable facts.

Heat or mechanical effects --- so-called radiometer forces (Crookes) --- cannot account for these phenomena for the following reason: There is a photophoretic force in liquids which is of the same order of magnitude as in gases, although no radiometer forces exist in liquids. Silver or copper particles in gases which are reflecting strongly exhibit a tremendous lightnegative movement, though they ought to be most heated on the side toward the light, and one would expect a movement away from the light. It seems impossible to explain the reversibility of the particles with corresponding reversals of the field. The energy of the fields alone is responsible for the orientation of the particles and is a quadratic function of the potentials. One therefore should not expect a change of direction in the motion of uncharged particles if the field is reversed.

Were the movement due to heating effects, one could not explain why the particles move across and along the inner part of the beam instead of going entirely out of it. It would also seem strange that the movement of nickel particles under the influence of the geomagnetic field, as it was observed in my Institute in Vienna, Austria, could be compensated by a superposed magnetic field of about 0.4 gauss.

Furthermore, the movement of the particles always follows the lines of force, no matter from which direction the light may come. This would be impossible if the movement were due to heating effects. That some particles start to move suddenly from rest, that the photophoretic movement suddenly disappears and sometimes increases or decreases gradually, and many other observations cannot be explained by mechanical or heat effects.

When I came to the conclusion that there are single magnetic poles (magnetic charges), it was therefore not necessary to ask if this agreed with existing theories, but rather whether there are any experimental facts that contradict it. It can be stated here that so far there are no experimental facts which contradict this conclusion of the existence of single magnetic poles. A study of the literature made with Leo Banet showed the following situation:

It has been the predominating opinion up to the present time that a real quantity of positive or negative electricity can be enclosed within an arbitrarily chosen geometric surface. But no matter how the surface is chosen, it will always enclose the same amount of south and north magnetism. In other words, there are true quantities of electricity of either sign, but no true magnetic ones. This statement has been made quite clearly by James Clerk Maxwell in his "Treatise on Electricity and Magnetism." Maxwell tried to prove that there was no such thing as true magnetism. May I remind you here that in principio it is impossible to prove from experiments that something is non-existent. Furthermore, the two experiments which Maxwell quotes are not conclusive:

The first one states that a broken magnet gives two entire magnets with equal poles. If a non-magnetic piece of iron is broken, it can be observed that the fragments become magnetized in various ways on the broken ends. The effect is the same when a non-electrically charged glass or sulphur rod is broken, and shows at the ends various kinds of electric charges. This phenomenon is easily explained, since each breaking creates constriction. Each constriction, however, creates electricity and magnetism. The breaking experiment therefore, does not prove that true magnetism does not exist, as Maxwell stated.

The second experiment, which probably originated with the ancient Chinese and is quoted by P. Peregrinus (anno 1269), indicates that a magnet floating upon water directs itself, but does not move. From this has been concluded that the amount of north and south magnetism is equal in each magnet. It is easy to perceive that the mobility of such a big floating magnet is much too small to show slight differences of charge. The particles on which my observations were made have a mobility a million times greater than that of the floating magnet of Peregrinus. Such particles irradiated with light move in a homogeneous magnetic field in the lines of force. Thus my sensitive experiment gives evidence of the existence of true magnetism. In other words, the Peregrini-Maxwell experiment turns out to be positive in my small condenser, when light is used.

My interpretation not only explains all observations in a rather simple manner, but also makes a number of new conclusions possible. One of these is that light magnetizes matter. Leo Banet and I succeeded in magnetizing small pieces of iron by means of irradiation with ultraviolet rays. Lilly Rona has expressed the idea that, concluding from these experiments, it should be possible to extract electricity from the beam of light originating from these stationary components. I believe that she is right, and that it could be done without the use of the photoelectric effect, that means with deteriorating and decomposing matter itself.

Under the influence of the light, matter coagulates more readily because of the induced poles (charges). Sometimes the light separates amorphous and crystalline particles, and sometimes it makes crystals grow toward it (heliotropism of crystals).

Light causes irregularities in Brownian movement and therefore also in diffusion because of photophoresis.

Light causes ponderomotive forces to act upon matter apart from the effects of the light pressure. These ponderomotive forces are produced by the stationary components and induced charges. The latter have attracting or repelling effects.

I determined the magnitude of the charge of the magnetic ion and found it to be of the same order of magnitude as the electric one.

A new phenomenon which I called the trembling effect found a simple explanation, the frequent change of the magnetic charge occurring predominantly in weak magnetic fields in the beam of light.

Leo Banet has drawn important conclusions in regard to the effects on the sun and the earth that will be described in another paper.

Now I shall say a few words about the MAGNETIC CURRENT. We have shown the existence of unipolar magnetic charges, which flow in a homogeneous magnetic field in or against the direction of the lines of force. This can be observed directly by means of a microscope. Therefore we have to deal with magnetic currents in a physical and technical sense. Around a magnetic current there exists an electric field. Furthermore, a magnetic current produces heat in a medium conducting magnetism.

I have attempted to show that a beam of light causes or induces not only heat and electricity, but magnetism at the same time.

--- Dr. Felix Ehrenhaft

New York, N.Y.

(^1) F. Ehrenhaft, Annalen der Physik, 56: 81, 1918; Philo. Mag.,11: 141,1931; Annales de Physique, (Paris) 13: 151, 1940; Phys. Rev., 57: 562 and 659, 1940; Jour. Franklin Inst., 230, 381, 1940; Nature, 147: 25, January 4, 1941; F. Ehrenhaft and L. Banet, Nature, 147: 297, March 8, 1941; F. Ehrenhaft, Philosophy of Science, 8, No. 3, 1941, "The Microcoulomb Experiment" (charges smaller than the electronic charge), see p. 36; F. Ehrenhaft and Leo Banet, Philosophy of Science, 8, No. 3, 1941. The older references about photophoresis are given in Annales de Physique, 13: 151, 1940.

(2^) I have constructed the apparatus on which the above-mentioned phenomena could be seen at C. Zeiss, Inc., New York. Descriptions of the apparatus and of the experiments are given in Annales de Physique, 13: 151,1940.

FURTHER FACTS CONCERNING THE MAGNETIC CURRENT

Published in the Journal of the American Physical Society

The hypothesis of the electric current was founded chiefly upon three facts: The existence of electric ions, the decomposition of water (electrolysis), the circulation of the single magnetic pole around the constant electric current. Now those three facts have been observed in magnetism as well: the existence of magnetic ions, the decomposition of water through the magnet (magnetolysis), the circulation of a single electrostatic charge around the constant magnetic current.

In the microscope one observes that different gas bubbles as well as solid particles move in circles around the axis of the magnet simultaneously in opposite directions. Each of them reverses its direction of motion with the reversal of the magnetic field. The bodies carry positive or negative electrostatic charges. The existing laws of electrodynamics (Biot-Savart, H.A. Lorentz) cannot explain the new facts because the electrostatic charges in question are resting ones, etc. Just as the line integral of the magnetic force defines the intensity of the electric current (Ch. Oersted, A. M. Ampere), the line integral of the electric force defines the intensity of the magnetic current. Electricity and magnetism represent an indivisible union, reaching far above the union established by Faraday, Maxwell, and Hertz.

The electrodynamic equations must be extended to include the term of magnetic current. These theses will be illustrated by microphotographs of the experiments.*

*The experiments could be seen at C. Zeiss, Inc., New York City.

Edited by riseabovethought, 09 July 2012 - 03:44 PM.

#32 Alder Logs

Alder Logs

Shiitake Novice 206 Logs

• OG VIP
  • 8,665 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 09 July 2012 - 09:09 PM

After reading that, I will now explain the construction of my gravity generator.

It consists of two, counter-rotating, disks of a magnetizable material. There is a relatively open space between the disks at the axis, and they come nearly together at the periphery. The disks are of two shapes, both concentrically corrugated, with the corrugations nesting, one within the other. So, to picture this, think of the cross-section of a meandering vortex, laid over on its side. This would be the shape of the space between the disks for the length of its radius.

The two interfacing disks are spun up in opposite directions. The surface drags spin any air within the enclosed space away from the axis (think of the wind dragged out from center by a circular saw). Soon, the space between the disks is evacuated of air. A spinning, electrically conducting, disk sets up electric currents, and therefore, magnetic fields. Once the space between the disks is evacuated, the counter-rotating magnetic fields are left with nothing but the ethers to act upon. When the relative velocities of the disks' peripheries reach the point where the ether vortices they've magnetically dragged into existence start to resonate with sub-atomic particles such as electrons, the resonant spin will then begin to take over the power required for spinning the disks.

When viewed from above, or below, what will be the motional condition between the disks is a radial array of many vortices, all continually pulling a greater vacuum at the center. The output of these vortices will be a negative electrostatic charge, by means of a myriad of electrons, just created from rotating the ethers. At the axis will be a compete vacuum and a true positive electric pole. The high negative charge at the rim will charge the outside of the discs and will be repelled by the earth's negative charge, a.k.a., gravity.

Particles flying in from outside the disks will be pulled into the laminar flows of the ether vortices and directed away from the axis. Particles spontaneously occurring withing the vacuum space between the disks will be dragged into the radial array of magnetically induced vortices and their laminar flows, thus maintaining the vacuum of the type Edgar Cayce referred to in this reading:

Edgar Cayce in a trance reading, 1931:

Each atomic force of a physical body is made up of its units of positive and negative forces, that brings it into a material plane. These are of the ether [emphasis by the author (Ether Technology)], or atomic forces, being electrical in nature as they enter into a material basis, or become matter in its ability to take on or throw off- 281-3

This fully confirms another trance statement, made previously (in 1930)
by Cayce:

(Q-11) . . . "A mechanical device might be constructed where a vacuum even excluding ether could be drawn and maintained, developing therby a levitating force; this similar to that force which exerts pressure upward when air is pumped into a steel barrel while submerged below surface of a medium such as water. This levitating force will be utilized in many ways, particularly in so-called heavier-than-air ships, with the result that air navigation will be possible without the use of wings or gas. "Is this correct?

(A-11) This correct when the elements must be made so condensed in their form as to prevent the ether in its finer sense from being, or escaping through the various elements that are ordinarily used for creating of such vacuums . . . a container in which a vacuum may be made must be of such a CONDENSED element as to prevent ether from going through the atomic forces of the element itself, as is seen in that of an electric bulb—this is NOT a vacuum, only a portion! 195-70

Then, the reading referring to a "positive electricity" in this reading makes some sense:

Q-13: "Give the method of construction of an aircraft controlled by [a] positive electricity." No. 412-9,8/10/37

Cayce's reply in trance admonished the man:

A-12: "It is a long way to these—and there must be determined for what purpose these are used before ye may be given how, in what manner. For these take hold upon Creative Forces. Show thyself approved, first!"

The reading was then abruptly cut off with the words (in trance):

A-13: "We are through for the present."

===========================

In my present condition, I am not able to build such a machine. If one sees this post might possibly be true, I warn anyone considering such an endeavor to heed Cayce's words, and mine too: Free energy must be free. Like everyone from Tesla on down, we won't get if we don't do it right. What's better for everyone is better for everyone. That's all we need to know.

#33 morfin-56

morfin-56

Mr. Miyagi

• OG VIP
  • 1,521 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 09 July 2012 - 09:21 PM

http://www.youtube.c...025A803F&index= 1&feature=plpp_video
Bob Lazar on anti gravity and the UFOs in area S-4 near area 51.

#34 Alder Logs

Alder Logs

Shiitake Novice 206 Logs

• OG VIP
  • 8,665 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 10 July 2012 - 12:00 AM

I have made it to Part 9/20 but that's probably it for tonight. I did hear Bob Lazar with John Lear on Art Bell, but this seems like the one to hear. I think I heard parts of this one but couldn't stay awake. Thanks for finding it.

I still reject the term, "antigravity," preferring, "gravity field generation."

Another term I use for my machine is, "ether vortex turbine."

#35 morfin-56

morfin-56

Mr. Miyagi

• OG VIP
  • 1,521 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 10 July 2012 - 12:23 AM

I still reject the term, "antigravity," preferring, "gravity field generation."

They are talking about gravity field generation.
I listened to the whole thing and now I am wondering if this is real.

We need flying saucers!

#36 Alder Logs

Alder Logs

Shiitake Novice 206 Logs

• OG VIP
  • 8,665 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 10 July 2012 - 09:54 AM

I have to say that my BS meter kept showing slight shakes of the needle, but this was sort of overridden by Lazar's matter-of-fact relaxed way of speaking. What really bugged me was his tag-team buddy who said nearly nothing but was there to help him keep his story together. To my way of thinking, if anyone whosoever had compromised any similar level black budget R&D of the military/industrial/security state complex to the degree we're being handed here, they would get worse than the Area 51 sign said, "deadly force authorized!"

Since I highly respect the work and person of Dr. Stanton Friedman, I next clicked on this:

https://www.youtube....feature=related

91 likes -- 85 dislikes -- Wow, people don't want to hear this!

============================

So, it looks like I'm just going to have to make do without element 115.

#37 Alder Logs

Alder Logs

Shiitake Novice 206 Logs

• OG VIP
  • 8,665 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 10 July 2012 - 11:28 AM

...only about four atoms of element 115 have ever been made (through nuclear reactions involving fusing calcium nuclei with americium nuclei) isolation of an observable quantity has never been achieved, and may well never be.

I wonder if they're sharing.

#38 Alder Logs

Alder Logs

Shiitake Novice 206 Logs

• OG VIP
  • 8,665 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 10 July 2012 - 02:53 PM

I was outside splitting wood and got to thinking, with Ununpentium being only fifty atoms (all time, here on earth) more plentiful than unobtainium, what's the use of trying?

Though this all might be no more than a limited hangout, it could accomplish its purpose and money could be made off a Testers plastic model.

When I wrote that first booklet back in '85, I said my goal was that everyone could have a flying saucer, and I wanted a "sport model." This could easily be coincidental, but it too makes me wonder. I sold several hundred of those booklets through Pop Sci and Pop Mech classifieds, under the head of: Gravity Field Generator.

http://swallowingthe...-bob-lazar.html

#39 morfin-56

morfin-56

Mr. Miyagi

• OG VIP
  • 1,521 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 10 July 2012 - 03:02 PM

The sport model they explained and showed pictures of was pretty neat looking.

I must have been really high yesterday to believe that BS from bob lamar. :D

#40 Myc

Myc

Myc - o 'Topia

• App Administrator
  • 5,011 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 10 July 2012 - 03:58 PM

I think that the folks who actually know about this technology are busy experimenting. Getting caught up in the lab is as addictive as methamphetamines - and the physical symptoms are similar.
The rest are making the lecture circuit selling conspiracy theory and psuedo science. Snake Oil salesmen.
A Friend pointed out to me once, you (referring to myself) spend an awful lot on books involving conspiracy theories. Books about free energy, books written by people who claim to desire to bring about the liberation of mankind from self-deceived slavery. If these folks are who they pretend to be, why don't they just give their books away? Knowing full-well that some amazing, talented, individual will reproduce those incredible results and deliver the finished product to mankind for our unified edification. Everybody wins........right?

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!