tokmour

Mycotopiate

• Expired Member
  • 487 posts

Posted 10 July 2012 - 07:41 PM

liquid vortex within a gravitational field.jpeg
liquid vortex in zeroG.jpeg

edit: please forgive my poorly located equator xD

Edited by tokmour, 10 July 2012 - 09:43 PM.
spellingsssderp

#42 Alder Logs

Alder Logs

Shiitake Novice 206 Logs

• OG VIP
  • 9,035 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 11 July 2012 - 12:10 AM

tonight's show

2am - 5am ET
11pm - 2am PT

Tesla & Energy
Tue 07-10

CEO of Pure Energy Systems Inc., Sterling D. Allan, will discuss the work of scientific genius Nikola Tesla and the numerous ways he manipulated electricity to sometimes frightening ends, and how some of his amazing technology is creeping its way into modern devices as well as rumors of its use in black ops projects. Patrick Flanagan will also join the conversation.

#43 tokmour

tokmour

Mycotopiate

• Expired Member
  • 487 posts

Posted 11 July 2012 - 12:37 AM

wooo, just in time

#44 tokmour

tokmour

Mycotopiate

• Expired Member
  • 487 posts

Posted 11 July 2012 - 01:25 AM

anybody listenin in?

#45 morfin-56

morfin-56

Mr. Miyagi

• OG VIP
  • 1,521 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 11 July 2012 - 01:45 AM

Holy shit! 3 Hours.
I just got a nice sack of buds today so I am down to listen to this one.

#46 tokmour

tokmour

Mycotopiate

• Expired Member
  • 487 posts

Posted 11 July 2012 - 01:54 AM

always.. this show hits the spot.

#47 morfin-56

morfin-56

Mr. Miyagi

• OG VIP
  • 1,521 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 11 July 2012 - 02:01 AM

I can't find the link, is it this one? Tesla & Energy
It started an hour ago from the time deference to my area.

#48 tokmour

tokmour

Mycotopiate

• Expired Member
  • 487 posts

Posted 11 July 2012 - 02:02 AM

http://www.coaststre...stationlist.php choose any

#49 Alder Logs

Alder Logs

Shiitake Novice 206 Logs

• OG VIP
  • 9,035 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 11 July 2012 - 09:35 PM

I didn't hear all of it, but probably half. It was after a long day of physical work. I was so kooked last night. Goddamned Windoze rebooted right in the middle of the replay while I was awake and listening. :eusa_doh:

Patrick Flanagan: I didn't know he was still around.

#50 Crazy8ths

Crazy8ths

Mycotopiate

• Expired Member
  • 593 posts

Posted 12 July 2012 - 07:38 PM

All chemical reactions can be placed into one of six categories. Here they are, in no particular order:
1) Combustion: A combustion reaction is when oxygen combines with another compound to form water and carbon dioxide. These reactions are exothermic, meaning they produce heat. An example of this kind of reaction is the burning of napthalene:
C10H8 + 12 O2 ---> 10 CO2 + 4 H2O

[/HR]

2) Synthesis: A synthesis reaction is when two or more simple compounds combine to form a more complicated one. These reactions come in the general form of:
A + B ---> AB
One example of a synthesis reaction is the combination of iron and sulfur to form iron (II) sulfide:
8 Fe + S8 ---> 8 FeS

[/HR]

3) Decomposition: A decomposition reaction is the opposite of a synthesis reaction - a complex molecule breaks down to make simpler ones. These reactions come in the general form:
AB ---> A + B
One example of a decomposition reaction is the electrolysis of water to make oxygen and hydrogen gas:
2 H2O ---> 2 H2 + O2

[/HR]

4) Single displacement: This is when one element trades places with another element in a compound. These reactions come in the general form of:
A + BC ---> AC + B
One example of a single displacement reaction is when magnesium replaces hydrogen in water to make magnesium hydroxide and hydrogen gas:
Mg + 2 H2O ---> Mg(OH)2 + H2

[/HR]

5) Double displacement: This is when the anions and cations of two different molecules switch places, forming two entirely different compounds. These reactions are in the general form:
AB + CD ---> AD + CB
One example of a double displacement reaction is the reaction of lead (II) nitrate with potassium iodide to form lead (II) iodide and potassium nitrate:
Pb(NO3)2 + 2 KI ---> PbI2 + 2 KNO3

[/HR]

6) Acid-base: This is a special kind of double displacement reaction that takes place when an acid and base react with each other. The H+ ion in the acid reacts with the OH- ion in the base, causing the formation of water. Generally, the product of this reaction is some ionic salt and water:
HA + BOH ---> H2O + BA
One example of an acid-base reaction is the reaction of hydrobromic acid (HBr) with sodium hydroxide:
HBr + NaOH ---> NaBr + H2O

#51 Alder Logs

Alder Logs

Shiitake Novice 206 Logs

• OG VIP
  • 9,035 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 25 July 2012 - 12:16 AM

tonight's show

1am - 5am ET
10pm - 2am PT
Redefining Space & Time
Tue 07-24
Nassim Haramein has spent years researching the geometry of hyperspace, theoretical physics, cosmology, chemistry, as well as anthropology and ancient civilizations. He'll discuss how recent technology could re-define the structure of space & time, and usher in a new era of time travel and teleportation.
First Hour: Ecological biologist David Blume shares updates.

Internet stream: http://www.iheart.co.../?autoplay=true

#52 tokmour

tokmour

Mycotopiate

• Expired Member
  • 487 posts

Posted 25 July 2012 - 12:39 AM

listenin in

3:18 EST... WORD.

im so on this levelxD

trippin me the fuck out

:eusa_clap

Edited by tokmour, 25 July 2012 - 04:00 AM.

#53 Hypervision

Hypervision

C'est la vie

• Free Member
  • 432 posts

Posted 05 August 2012 - 03:27 PM

I am very excited about the Mars landing at 1am Eastern Time. It should be very cool, i cant wait to see what itll be like LIVE. ive seen pics of it and stuff but i dont think anything gets you the real perspective of what something is unless you can see it live thru the normal camera eyes without the effects people do with still pictures.

ALTHOUGH from what ive heard ""LIVE"" actually will mean about a 10 minute delay. Thats funny because we will not know if it landed safely until 10minutes AFTER it landed,,, or crashed.

#54 MagicalOrangutan

MagicalOrangutan

Mycophage

• Expired Member
  • 192 posts

Posted 27 August 2012 - 11:03 PM

In terms of formal education I only completed the undergraduate calculus series and intro to differential equations, and the first 3 physics courses in college, but..

Based on my limited understanding of the premise of relativity, gravity is formally described as distortions of the 4 dimensional space-time continuum. Imagine if space were not 3 dimensional but 1 dimensional. Plot a 2 axis graph with the Y axis being space, and the X being time. There are an infinity of functions which can relate said Y values with X values, i.e., infinite rates (linear or accelerating), and infinite derivatives of such, that can relate distance/space with time in that case. Differential equations can find this function(s) in any given physical situation if all defined relevant parameters are given.

Trying to imagine a 4 axis plot (which would be 4-dimensional) which would include 3 spatial and 1 time dimension would be difficult, but that would be the correct generalization of my above example which would be how general relativity describes gravity.

Now, I would need a lot more experience with (advanced partial) differential equations to actually be able to solve real problems using the theory of general relativity, but that is the basic premise.

To anyone, if you have taken intro differential equations and of course intro single and multivariable calculus, you should be able to understand the *basic premise* of the above.

As for the *mechanism* of gravity, I do know the basic premise of that is that the Higgs mechanism results in mass, and gravity waves *radiate* from any particle with mass.

#55 Alder Logs

Alder Logs

Shiitake Novice 206 Logs

• OG VIP
  • 9,035 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 27 August 2012 - 11:18 PM

Yes, but does the math really explain anything about what gravity is in a practical way?

Is this math divorced from the assumed equivalency of m1 and m2 in Newton's formula for force (F)? (I'll bet it ain't.)

Does that math assume that cannonballs have gravity, and planets have masses projected from the cannonball's observed trajectories? There you have the empirical data that informed that equation.

I'm no mathematician, but I have to challenge the assumptions inherent in such a basic precept of physics. The dynamic and massive equivalency of the cannonball and the earth needs to be challenged. Prove to me that the cannonball has gravity. Take one into deep space and put a grain of sand into an orbit around it. I can tell you how to do it. Give that cannonball a negative DC charge. Discharge it and the grain of sand will drift away. I betcha.

#56 MagicalOrangutan

MagicalOrangutan

Mycophage

• Expired Member
  • 192 posts

Posted 27 August 2012 - 11:27 PM

Yes, but does the math really explain anything about what gravity is in a practical way?

Is this math divorced from the assumed equivalency of m1 and m2 in Newton's formula for force (F)? (I'll bet it ain't.)

Does that math assume that cannonballs have gravity, and planets have masses projected from the cannonball's observed trajectories? There you have the empirical data that informed that equation.

I'm no mathematician, but I have to challenge the assumptions inherent in such a basic precept of physics. The dynamic and massive equivalency of the cannonball and the earth needs to be challenged. Prove to me that the cannonball has gravity. Take one into deep space and put a grain of sand into an orbit around it. I can tell you how to do it. Give that cannonball a negative DC charge. Discharge it and the grain of sand will drift away. I betcha.

LOLWUT.jpg

#57 Alder Logs

Alder Logs

Shiitake Novice 206 Logs

• OG VIP
  • 9,035 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 28 August 2012 - 12:16 AM

Yes, I certainly am a fool.

#58 Myc

Myc

Myc - o 'Topia

• App Administrator
  • 5,108 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 28 August 2012 - 12:20 PM

Give that man a prize!
Scary, you and I think very similarly. I stumbled onto this idea while researching triboelectric charging.
I "levitated" objects but could never get any predictable results - could not control or alter their paths. Interesting observations were made about their tendencies - they did have predicable paths.
Unfortunately (?), I cannot argue mathematics. I missed all of that learning everything there is to know according to University and really thought I'd missed out. This lack of "higher" education has been the basis of dismissal of my ideas for some time.
I'm just going to spell it out for you. I think you are onto the very discovery which was made by Edward Leedskalnin. The method by which he was able to construct his monuments. And I believe the mechanism to accomplish similar feats is simpler than commercialized "science" wants us to believe. The Judy Wood book "Where Did the Towers Go?" is a good example of how this energy can be mis-managed.
We have a pretty good mis-management team in place right now and they're going global.

#59 LilBear

LilBear

Producer

• Expired Member
  • 1,087 posts

Posted 28 August 2012 - 01:55 PM

Send that idea to NASA, Stat!

#60 Alder Logs

Alder Logs

Shiitake Novice 206 Logs

• OG VIP
  • 9,035 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 28 August 2012 - 02:28 PM

Send that idea to NASA, Stat!

You mean the guys that put up the first Hubble telescope that was aimed at us? Then they decided it would be a great PR scheme to put one up for the astronomers. Oopsi! They forgot that to look out at the galaxies and stars, the focal length would have to go to infinity. Because it was the exact same machine as the secret spy telescope, it didn't work. But, they'd already patted themselves on the back for being so good to us that they had to fix it with that major spacewalk action. I'm glad they were successful, but I still don't see them as totally beneficent.

BTW, watch replays of the lunar lander take offs. It looks like it is a gravity generator that is launched with an explosive charge.

Watch the astronauts jump around on the moon. Add 80 pounds to your weight for the suit and pack. Now divide that weight by 6 and ask yourself how high you could jump with the strength in your legs at that weight.

Watch the lunar rover cutting cookies and sliding around. Watch the dust fly and ask what would happen if gravity was really only one sixth. Scientific knowledge of space is a strategic weapon and not for public dissemination. Don't worry about the militarization of space, it was a done deal by the time Wernher Magnus Maximilian Freiherr von Braun got off the boat.

Ask NASA for satellite images form over the poles. NASA has, for some reason, not ever published any. At least, not back when I tried to get them. When the Cal Tech librarian referred me to the JPL librarian, because the lack of these images had never occurred to him (and he did find that lack interesting), the JPL guy just asked me who I was.

We get to have our science, but theirs is non of our business, except to maybe get some funding.

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!