#1 Akari

Akari

The Priest and Priestess as One

• OG VIP
  • 1,157 posts

Posted 18 July 2012 - 04:53 AM

We can have a sexy sex thread right?
Discussing sexy sex?

Edited by Akari, 18 July 2012 - 05:01 AM.

#2 MycoDani

MycoDani

Myco Chick

• Site Administrator
  • 9,862 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 18 July 2012 - 04:58 AM

Akari your back it's never the same without you!

Yes, we can talk sex just don't turn it into a sausage fest and I think your good.;)
Good to see you!
Mahalo~Dani

#3 Akari

Akari

• OG VIP
  • 1,157 posts

Posted 18 July 2012 - 05:02 AM

Yeah. I didn't really go anywhere. Just been to busy to post. lol

#4 MycoDani

MycoDani

Myco Chick

• Site Administrator
  • 9,862 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 18 July 2012 - 05:03 AM

Well it's nice to see you on then.:)

#5 ethnobotanist420

ethnobotanist420

Welcome to the Machine

• OG VIP
  • 3,496 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 18 July 2012 - 02:28 PM

Come into a thread Called "The sexy sex thread" expecting something sexy....
What gives? :eusa_snoo
Hahaha
:cry:
  • MsBehavin420 likes this

#6 anne halonium

anne halonium

Trolls'R'us

• Banned Member
  • 3,410 posts

Posted 18 July 2012 - 02:38 PM

im just gonna say "lots"

#7 Akari

Akari

• OG VIP
  • 1,157 posts

Posted 18 July 2012 - 09:26 PM

Sex is powerful. Sex is beautiful. It's physical. It's spiritual. It's passionate. It's pleasureable. It's painful. But most of all it's fun. Best friends talk about sex. And here we're family.

But I digress. The first topic will be the debate of monogamy or polygamy. Reserving my opion for the time being.

Edited by Akari, 18 July 2012 - 09:31 PM.

#8 weerdpsyince

weerdpsyince

Former Member

• Banned Member
  • 139 posts

Posted 18 July 2012 - 10:17 PM

Sex is powerful. Sex is beautiful. It's physical. It's spiritual. It's passionate. It's pleasureable. It's painful. But most of all it's fun. Best friends talk about sex. And here we're family.

But I digress. The first topic will be the debate of monogamy or polygamy. Reserving my opion for the time being.

Why not polyandry? So? The practice of one woman with multiple husbands?

#9 ethnobotanist420

ethnobotanist420

Welcome to the Machine

• OG VIP
  • 3,496 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 18 July 2012 - 10:20 PM

I can already see this discussion is likely gonna get outta hand lol

#10 Spliff

Spliff

Mycotopiate

• Free Member
  • 548 posts

Posted 18 July 2012 - 10:29 PM

two become one

#11 McDozd

McDozd

In this moment

• Expired Member
  • 3,660 posts

Posted 18 July 2012 - 10:33 PM

Sex is an ultimate expression of love.
Whether or not you truly love everyone(making your sex great with anyone sharing that love), or someone that only loves one person at that level(making sex with that partner a "special", only shareable with that person sharing the love)

I believe you should honor this act as it truly is a divine expression of love if used right.
Making the release a huge explosion of mental and physical pure energy/light.
Have you ever shared an orgasm strong enough to crack on through the crown chakra.. opening a huge white blinding light for a moment?
Or perhaps even blacking you out?

Sex, IMO, is something that should never be taken lightly.
I have a friend that is so in love with the souls on this planet(big time hippie) that he shares these experiences frequently with casual partners.
I have been with my wife so long and can count on 2 hands how many partners I have had all my life(mid 30s).
This makes it a bit difficult for me to say how deep one can get with a casual partner.
All of my upper level chakra opening experiences have involved only my wife.

Maybe a bit TMI, but we are adults here and I think that this topic is huge and a major factor in life if you are sexually active.

Love and light
:hippie:

Edited by McDozd, 18 July 2012 - 10:43 PM.

#12 Alder Logs

Alder Logs

ૐ शान्तिः शान्तिः शान्तिः ૐ

• 12,871 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 18 July 2012 - 11:39 PM

I can already see this discussion is likely gonna get outta hand lol

Not for us monosexuals.

#13 weerdpsyince

weerdpsyince

Former Member

• Banned Member
  • 139 posts

Posted 19 July 2012 - 01:04 AM

Personally... I have had quite a sexual history... Throughout my youth I had many casual encounters with friends and strangers alike. I treated sex like a recreational drug, and as I matured the sexual experience began to lose its appeal.
I have had some rough times in my life because of some of the sexual choices I have made.
Choices like cheating on a spouse in order to gain some kind of user like gratification... And I had to suffer the consequences of guilt and shame for hurting someone I truly cared about.
So now in my old age, I am a lover. I would rather be with a woman who will hold my hand all night while we rest, than a woman who will get down with me in the back of the car. Although sexual pleasure has its place in my current relationship, I would have to say that I would be happy with her even if some kind of physical thing took sex away from us. Because my soul mate laughs with me and My universe gets that much closer to a blissful white nirvana every time.
We do make love... And we enjoy the closeness more than we enjoy the orgasms.
Actually I fear orgasm because the whole enjoyment for me is the journey there. I don't want it to stop.

This brings me to polyandry. I love her so much... I would give her my blessings to have more than one husband. If that is what she wanted.

#14 cym

cym

Forming Member

• OG VIP
  • 1,174 posts

Posted 19 July 2012 - 02:56 AM

I believe you should honor this act as it truly is a divine expression of love if used right...

...Sex, IMO, is something that should never be taken lightly...

yeah i agree with you on this. cant relate on the chakra thing because i dont think im that far in touch with myself .

but i have always reserved myself for girls/women that i was really into. not down to just bang anyone, i had to care about them beyond just wanting to fuck them.

i have had a single experience of a one night stand and i wasnt very fond of it. not because i wanted to see the person again but i just didnt like it.
im a big fan of the intimacy that occurs during sex as well as the natural process of attraction and everything that leads up to the sex.

sex with the person that you care about is great, but to me the icing on the cake has always been pleasuring the woman that im with.

i feel that polygamy is for those with a weak ego. its a great idea in theory, especially to the guy who is betraying and taking advantage of the people who he supposedly "cares" about. hell, he gets to bang anyone he wants and just adds those he wants to the list.
but if you think about it, everyone who usually engages in this lifestyle are either religious losers who basically use the churches to obtain their wives as possessions or dudes who live in countries where the women are so oppressed that they cant even show their faces to other people.
what a fuckin gyp for the women.
basically the women in both cases feel like they dont have a choice or the concept of even having a choice does not exist. lame.

imagine that. you grow up to be like a totally beautiful young woman but you are tainted and claimed by some repulsive, fat, balding, middle-aged loser who wants to make babies with you. grate.

dont get me wrong, another part of me wishes that i could still play. im not all crazy righteous because beautiful women are like my weakness. i see girls everyday that i would love to get to know beyond words, but a relationship has to be more powerful than you wanting to bang other chicks. i have a greater responsibility to myself and those i love. been there, done that and know the pain that it causes so im out on the idea of having multiple partners.

#15 Akari

Akari

• OG VIP
  • 1,157 posts

Posted 19 July 2012 - 03:01 AM

Polygamy and polyandry. Same principle. Multiple sexual partners. And I don't mean within wedlock. I am with my soul mate. And sex with her is a transcendental experience. But I believe sexual intercourse is merely amplified by this type of connection. I believe sex exists independently of love. Sexually we desire variety. I think jealousy has effected the freedom of sexual intercourse. If people were more confident in the solidarity of their relationship like Weerdpsyence, people would share partners more free.There are lots of things people do with their partners. But very few of those things seem to warrant the exclusivity of the sexual exp. And I would contribute this to jealousy.
  • wordman likes this

#16 Akari

Akari

• OG VIP
  • 1,157 posts

Posted 19 July 2012 - 03:16 AM

But as mentioned earlier, this is the sexy sex thread. Not just the sex thread. But also staying on topic. Threesomes and orgies. They usually involve a couple right? I've never been in one. What's it like? Does it help or hurt a relationship any? How fun is it?

#17 weerdpsyince

weerdpsyince

Former Member

• Banned Member
  • 139 posts

Posted 19 July 2012 - 03:46 AM

But as mentioned earlier, this is the sexy sex thread. Not just the sex thread. But also staying on topic. Threesomes and orgies. They usually involve a couple right? I've never been in one. What's it like? Does it help or hurt a relationship any? How fun is it?

I have only had three way sex with two seperate people and at no time were any of us in a relationship. About 4 occaisions with two females, AMD about 3 occaisions where me and a friend had sex with one female. Just kind of spur of the moment high on coke or something stronger like speed... Fuckin. I was a real man who're back then... It is not for people who are self conscious that's for certain ! LolI remember one night after I drank a bottle of wine, and snorted a huge rail of blow I somehow ended up on the floor of my friends living room and this woman friend of ours just starts giving me head. I'm just goin with it... I was kinda freaked out that my guy friend was there... Then she pulls off her shirt and pants and looks back and says to him: "well? Are you gonna get this or what?" Now this is the first time I did anything with another dude around... Well I'm 6 ft tall and 200 lbs at the time, and he is like 5 feet nine inches tall. And he weighs like 130. Just a skinny dude. Anyway I consider myself average size sexually. So imagine my surprise when he pulls out a ten inch kielbasa wider than a coke can from his pants. I must have looked completely shocked, because he was grinning an evil knowing grin. He just nodded and grinned. I said: "jesus Christ man you're gonna kill her!" And she started laughing.Next morning I woke up on the bathroom floor hungover, and he's going: "hey, peewee, time to get up!"to this day he still calls me peewee, and I call him Big Jim. It's kind of an inside joke for us... All three of us are still friends to this day... But damn I could have gone the rest of my life without seeing that thing... Now I forever live in the shadow of big Jim's jimmy. Moral of the story: be psychologically prepared before you do some freakin... You might not be ready for what you're about to see. Lol
  • av8or and wordman like this

#18 McDozd

McDozd

In this moment

• Expired Member
  • 3,660 posts

Posted 19 July 2012 - 04:25 AM

I have only had three way sex with two seperate people and at no time were any of us in a relationship. About 4 occaisions with two females, AMD about 3 occaisions where me and a friend had sex with one female. Just kind of spur of the moment high on coke or something stronger like speed... Fuckin. I was a real man who're back then... It is not for people who are self conscious that's for certain ! LolI remember one night after I drank a bottle of wine, and snorted a huge rail of blow I somehow ended up on the floor of my friends living room and this woman friend of ours just starts giving me head. I'm just goin with it... I was kinda freaked out that my guy friend was there... Then she pulls off her shirt and pants and looks back and says to him: "well? Are you gonna get this or what?" Now this is the first time I did anything with another dude around... Well I'm 6 ft tall and 200 lbs at the time, and he is like 5 feet nine inches tall. And he weighs like 130. Just a skinny dude. Anyway I consider myself average size sexually. So imagine my surprise when he pulls out a ten inch kielbasa wider than a coke can from his pants. I must have looked completely shocked, because he was grinning an evil knowing grin. He just nodded and grinned. I said: "jesus Christ man you're gonna kill her!" And she started laughing.Next morning I woke up on the bathroom floor hungover, and he's going: "hey, peewee, time to get up!"to this day he still calls me peewee, and I call him Big Jim. It's kind of an inside joke for us... All three of us are still friends to this day... But damn I could have gone the rest of my life without seeing that thing... Now I forever live in the shadow of big Jim's jimmy. Moral of the story: be psychologically prepared before you do some freakin... You might not be ready for what you're about to see. Lol

Um

Yes, we can talk sex just don't turn it into a sausage fest and I think your good.

Too late.

#19 weerdpsyince

weerdpsyince

Former Member

• Banned Member
  • 139 posts

Posted 19 July 2012 - 04:34 AM

Roflmao

#20 weerdpsyince

weerdpsyince

Former Member

• Banned Member
  • 139 posts

Posted 19 July 2012 - 04:35 AM

Uh oh! Looks like you gotta eat the cracker!

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!