I was wondering where this came from
  • SteampunkScientist likes this

#182 Marleyahu

Marleyahu

Mycotopiate

• Free Member
  • 247 posts

Posted 03 January 2018 - 09:14 PM

Can't say I've ever had sex on shrooms but sex on Lucy is certainly a great time. Never felt closer to a person in all my life. 

• wildedibles and SteampunkScientist like this

#183 MsBehavin420

MsBehavin420

Mycotopiate

• VIP
  • 1,384 posts

Posted 03 January 2018 - 11:34 PM

L doesn't work on me. Dmt didn't work for me for a long time. And the only fungi I've gotten visuals from are the pf classics. Never wanted to have sex on any of it..
  • Arathu likes this

#184 Marleyahu

Marleyahu

Mycotopiate

• Free Member
  • 247 posts

Posted 04 January 2018 - 12:03 AM

I don't think it would ever be possible for ne to have sex on DMT. Maybe in the ayahuasca form but from what I've heard about Aya I would be to busy throwing up to get my Jimmy wet. From my experiences smoking DMT I can hardly even think enough to move my body around while on it let alone focus on sex. I can't say the L makes me want to do it. I just always want to do it and happened to be on L when the opportunity arose.
  • SteampunkScientist likes this

#185 Juthro

Juthro

dope smoking hillbilly

• OG VIP
  • 8,775 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 04 January 2018 - 01:16 AM

When I was a young man, having good sex with my girl while we were both traveling on shrooms though the galaxy of our minds....

Didn't plan it to happen, but it came to be, and like Marleyahu described, it achieved a feeling of truly becoming one, and was really good.

It was an experience I will fondly remember, for the rest of my, 'I can still remember days.'

Edited by Juthro, 04 January 2018 - 01:17 AM.

• onediadem, wildedibles, Spooner and 4 others like this

#186 Marleyahu

Marleyahu

Mycotopiate

• Free Member
  • 247 posts

Posted 04 January 2018 - 03:50 AM

Even just laying in bed with the person that you love while your on these substances seems to create an extremely intimate moment weather your doing the deed or not. It's always a good time!
  • coorsmikey, wildedibles and MsBehavin420 like this

#187 MsBehavin420

MsBehavin420

Mycotopiate

• VIP
  • 1,384 posts

Posted 04 January 2018 - 05:20 PM

I'm sorry.. I lied.. My First time in Boomers I was camping and buddy had a gallon ziplock bag of fungus. I stuck my hand in and ate a shit ton. But I was pretty drunk at that point so it wasn't quite a trip. I had the giggles and my belly made noise (my ex thought it was a bear) and he was commenting on how the full moon was dancing on the lake. Cuz it was and he wasn't on any fungus. We eventually got busy but I was drunk, stoned and trippin.. I think it was good for him... :::shrug:::
  • wildedibles and Spooner like this

#188 CatsAndBats

CatsAndBats

this motherfucker

• OG VIP
  • 12,188 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 05 January 2018 - 02:15 AM

placeholder.

#189 CatsAndBats

CatsAndBats

this motherfucker

• OG VIP
  • 12,188 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 05 January 2018 - 03:02 AM

I've made love on every drug known to man, and I think that entheogens should typically be kept to oneself as they're a special tool to help one be a better version of oneself. The exception being hanging out with one's spirit animal/s and such ;)

• Arathu, wildedibles, tailsmcsnails and 2 others like this

#190 Marleyahu

Marleyahu

Mycotopiate

• Free Member
  • 247 posts

Posted 05 January 2018 - 03:22 AM

What if part of the better version of yourself that you are trying to get to is being a better lover. I know I was there at one point and some of my trips like this helped me to accomplish it. I wasn't the best boyfriend/husband to my wife our entire relationship and I did a lot of things to try and change that but the experiences me and her had together while on mushrooms and L sems to be what really helped us both to become more understanding of each other and appreciate what we both bring to the table more. I know it effected me a lot more than it effected her though. She has always been a great woman to me but it took my awakening through some of these experiences to be a better man to her.
  • coorsmikey, wildedibles and av8or like this

#191 firerat

firerat

Why am I so thirsty....

• Honorary Former Staff
  • 5,033 posts

Donator

Posted 05 January 2018 - 09:02 AM

I'm an odd ball.

I couldn't imagine trying to have sex while on mushrooms.

Maybe on the comedown. But mid-flight? No way.

I get really weird on any psychedelics though and hate being touched. Even on X or molly. 

• onediadem and MsBehavin420 like this

#192 JanSteen

JanSteen

Mycotopiate

• Free Member
  • 204 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 05 January 2018 - 03:38 PM

I once made the poor mistake to take X with my girlfriend and made her promise that we weren't going to have sex, not even if I begged for it.
Hours later: Felt like a caged dog in a park full of bitches.. All the credits for my girlfriend! I've tried every trick in and outside the book to change her mind, to seduce her, but I failed miserably. We still had a great time though! It's been a long time since we've talked on the same level that much.

Sex on shrooms is a no-go for me. I've tried it, but my libido drops to subzero on shrooms.
  • firerat likes this

#193 wildedibles

wildedibles

Naturalist

• OG VIP
  • 8,505 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 06 January 2018 - 02:04 PM

I like mushrooms both ways with or without sex :)

I like to find innner stuff out with them...but also like the fact that Im outa pain for about 6 hours and want a bit of hubby love :)

I find mushrooms have helped me and m hubby with our relationship ....I have had to deal with flashbacks with past sexual abuse and mushrooms help me to see and deal with these flashbacks ....now I dont get flashbacks very much at all
  • Juthro, Spooner, SteampunkScientist and 2 others like this

#194 SteampunkScientist

SteampunkScientist

Distinguished Mad Scientist

• OG VIP
  • 4,091 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 22 January 2018 - 08:40 PM

I just like sex. Period. :tongue:

• wildedibles and av8or like this

#195 coorsmikey

coorsmikey

Passenger

• App Administrator
  • 7,252 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 22 January 2018 - 08:59 PM

I don’t like sex on mushrooms cuz I end up with scabs on my knees the next day. Fucking rug burns. I can’t even begin to imagine what she feels like the day after.
  • wildedibles likes this

#196 tailsmcsnails

tailsmcsnails

Fabric of Time and Dimension

• Gold VIP
  • 590 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 22 January 2018 - 09:02 PM

sex on mushrooms just squashes the mushrooms.

• coorsmikey, firerat, Soliver and 5 others like this

#197 tuftygrasses

tuftygrasses

Mycotopiate

• Free Member
  • 345 posts

Posted 23 January 2018 - 02:02 AM

I like mushrooms both ways with or without sex :)

I like to find innner stuff out with them...but also like the fact that Im outa pain for about 6 hours and want a bit of hubby love :)

I find mushrooms have helped me and m hubby with our relationship ....I have had to deal with flashbacks with past sexual abuse and mushrooms help me to see and deal with these flashbacks ....now I dont get flashbacks very much at all

Ive been single for a long time so ive not had much mushrooms sex but i do think they have helped integrate sexual trauma. All trauma.
I dont disassociate so much and i dont have to separate my genitals from my emotions.
Self love is interesting with mushrooms. Like with E sometines i dont have an orgasm. Once it gave me flashes of memories of apparently random non sex realted conversations with my most recent ex. And my eyes constantly watered though i didnt cry. I decided to take it was a good thing cleansing memories stored in my vagina! I feel like i have said this before but it must be in another thread.
  • wildedibles and av8or like this

#198 MsBehavin420

MsBehavin420

Mycotopiate

• VIP
  • 1,384 posts

Posted 23 January 2018 - 01:44 PM

My eyes water like Crazy
Most commonly heard from the homeies when on Boomers "Hazel, why you cryin?"
  • wildedibles and tuftygrasses like this

#199 SteampunkScientist

SteampunkScientist

Distinguished Mad Scientist

• OG VIP
  • 4,091 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 23 January 2018 - 04:58 PM

I don’t like sex on mushrooms cuz I end up with scabs on my knees the next day. Fucking rug burns. I can’t even begin to imagine what she feels like the day after.

That really depends on what "rugs" we are talking about I suppose. And then the jaw muscles...

Yeah, I went there!
  • wildedibles likes this

#200 av8or

av8or

Bump Master

• Free Member
  • 78 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 23 May 2018 - 02:12 AM

Thank you all for your honesty and thought provoking statements. I don't have much to share in this area so I will be quiet and dream....lol. Another one of those long stories that doesn't need to be told. Love this group of people and look forward to growing and learning from you.

John

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!