239 replies to this topic

#201 Soliver

Soliver

Deviant

• OG VIP
  • 3,346 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 25 May 2018 - 04:26 PM

I've had sex exactly once on mushrooms, and that's when my son was conceived. 

We'd planned on reproducing, so it wasn't a 'mistake' .... the fact that I can tell you that one time was exactly the time the boy was made should tell you how me & the preterite wife's sex life was (almost non-existent) back in the day ...

I guess we split up ... oh ... ten years ago?  All the same, the experience sort of turned me off to the idea of mush-fucks.

Now, whenever I trip and even think about sex, all I see is $120,000 + flying through the air and into the ether, which is pretty much where it went in real life.

NOT that I'm bitter or anything.

That money probably would have made me an even worse person (hard to imagine, I know), but I sort of miss it when I think of all the thermal imaging devices I could set up around Alder's place.

Sigh.

:)

soliver

• onediadem, Sidestreet, Arathu and 5 others like this

#202 dial8

dial8

3 Fungi Mod

• Honorary Former Staff
  • 5,740 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 25 May 2018 - 05:46 PM

Holy shit man your a trip Sol! :hug:

I shouldn't have stayed away so long...

Oh. I've had sex on shrooms only once as well. It was really good though. Crazy.

Edited by dial8, 25 May 2018 - 05:47 PM.

• Soliver and whirledpeas like this

#203 whirledpeas

whirledpeas

Mycotopiate

• Free Member
  • 486 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 25 May 2018 - 09:13 PM

"all i see is $120,000 flying through the air.." 

LOLLLLLL

(sorry that happened, but it is a funny visual) :p

• Soliver likes this

#204 Soliver

Soliver

Deviant

• OG VIP
  • 3,346 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 26 May 2018 - 07:21 AM

Well, like the tattoo on my back says,

"No Regerts!"

I'm sorta fond of the son, and the preterite wife and I are still pretty tight - we put her up for a few weeks when she had her uterus yanked and all ....

That said, I wonder how she managed to piss away a huge chunk of cash (that I'll be paying for the rest of my natural life, BTW - I'm not a wealthy man) in two years without blow or strippers.  Women.

soliver

• dial8 and whirledpeas like this

#205 Alder Logs

Alder Logs

ૐ शान्तिः शान्तिः शान्तिः ૐ

• 15,023 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 26 May 2018 - 11:01 AM

I have decided to begin ingesting a deadly poison (not to be named) in order to both build a resistance and an accumulation in my tissues, so should my body become submitted to cannibalism, whoever has eaten of it should die a slow and painful death.   

Now, what was it y'all wuz talking about?

• dial8, Soliver and whirledpeas like this

#206 Juthro

Juthro

dope smoking hillbilly

• OG VIP
  • 8,768 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 26 May 2018 - 12:12 PM

I have decided to begin ingesting a deadly poison (not to be named) in order to both build a resistance and an accumulation in my tissues, so should my body become submitted to cannibalism, whoever has eaten of it should die a slow and painful death.   

Now, what was it y'all wuz talking about?

So your going to start eating gluten again?
post-136504-0-55658500-1527290857.jpg

Edited by Juthro, 26 May 2018 - 12:14 PM.

• Sidestreet, dial8, Soliver and 3 others like this

#207 whirledpeas

whirledpeas

Mycotopiate

• Free Member
  • 486 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 28 May 2018 - 02:21 PM

[Direct Link]

• Soliver likes this

#208 Alder Logs

Alder Logs

ૐ शान्तिः शान्तिः शान्तिः ૐ

• 15,023 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 28 May 2018 - 03:28 PM

Geezo, I didn't like that movie!  It wasn't a real popcorn burner, was it?

• whirledpeas likes this

#209 Soliver

Soliver

Deviant

• OG VIP
  • 3,346 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 28 May 2018 - 03:55 PM

Ta ha ha ha ...

Deep, deep inside yourself, Alder ...

Is an omnivore begging to get out.

Tell me - Alder - do you hear the screaming?  The screaming of the lambs?  Quid pro quo, Alder - Quid pro quo ...

soliver

• whirledpeas likes this

#210 onediadem

onediadem

Insidious Drivel

• OG VIP
  • 16,380 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 28 May 2018 - 03:58 PM

Wow. One of my favorite movies. I had read all of Thoms Harris's books before the movies and that was the only one that didn't stray. The others catered to what they thought the masses wanted out of the viewing experience, not where the author took the characters.

#211 onediadem

onediadem

Insidious Drivel

• OG VIP
  • 16,380 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 28 May 2018 - 03:59 PM

I am out of likes Sollie, but I give crazy mad props for the quotes!

#212 whirledpeas

whirledpeas

Mycotopiate

• Free Member
  • 486 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 28 May 2018 - 04:07 PM

Loved the quotes S ! lol

also, i did love the movie when it came out. Really loved Ted Levine.. he played the psycho part perfect :) 

Right!! <3

[Direct Link]

#213 onediadem

onediadem

Insidious Drivel

• OG VIP
  • 16,380 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 28 May 2018 - 04:19 PM

I loved that scene, and Q. Lazzarus!

• whirledpeas likes this

#214 whirledpeas

whirledpeas

Mycotopiate

• Free Member
  • 486 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 28 May 2018 - 04:39 PM

I loved that scene, and Q. Lazzarus!

YES!! <3

#215 Soliver

Soliver

Deviant

• OG VIP
  • 3,346 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 29 May 2018 - 02:45 PM

Wow. One of my favorite movies. I had read all of Thoms Harris's books before the movies and that was the only one that didn't stray. The others catered to what they thought the masses wanted out of the viewing experience, not where the author took the characters.

Which book starts out in Rome and ends with Ray Liotta eating his own brain (well, in the movie at least) ?   I really liked the descriptions of Hannibal's "Mind Castle" that he repairs to when times get dark .. I always sorta wished I could pull that trick myself. 

I was hoping he'd kill the annoying kid on the airplane instead of giving him lunch ... oh well   :)

soliver

• whirledpeas likes this

#216 onediadem

onediadem

Insidious Drivel

• OG VIP
  • 16,380 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 29 May 2018 - 04:53 PM

That was Hannibal. I hated it. If you haven't read the book, you should. A whole different world.

• MsBehavin420 and whirledpeas like this

#217 Arathu

Arathu

Dirtmaker

• OG VIP
  • 6,209 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 31 May 2018 - 04:22 AM

It would be quite interesting to capture the look on a Topia noob's face when they come to hear about "sexy sex" and read the last 8 to 10 posts.............hahahahaha

120K? You got off cheap man..........Here is what I try to keep in mind, money is a token which stands in place of "Human lifetime" which we trade for it........like that sobering concept helps anyone else.......hahahaha

My escapades have cost me a fortune but created at least three amazing human beings......

Personally I've never found sexual arousal to be part of my tripping experiences. Mushrooms, acid, and other "things" just don't do it for me..........

Weed is a completely different story though........

A

• onediadem, MsBehavin420 and whirledpeas like this

#218 Soliver

Soliver

Deviant

• OG VIP
  • 3,346 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 31 May 2018 - 03:10 PM

That was Hannibal. I hated it. If you haven't read the book, you should. A whole different world.

Yeppers - the book is what I'm talking about - couldn't think of the name - while I enjoyed the movie, it leaves out all the good / mental parts.  I don't think they included the mental mansion in the movie, just the murdering and the pigs eating humans and the murdering and the brain eating.  (Which is - for me - also amusing.) 

120K? You got off cheap man..........Here is what I try to keep in mind, money is a token which stands in place of "Human lifetime" which we trade for it........like that sobering concept helps anyone else.......hahahaha

I don't regert the split even a little, but I could have done a lot of good in the world (read:higher education for the kids) compared to what she did with it (read:pissed away on a three year unsustainable lifestyle that didn't even include sex with strippers OR $ for kids' education).

But that is what it was and never shall be.  I'll never make that mistake again (read:enter into the legally binding contract knows as 'marriage'). 

soliver

• Arathu and whirledpeas like this

#219 MsBehavin420

MsBehavin420

Mycotopiate

• VIP
  • 1,384 posts

Posted 01 June 2018 - 09:51 AM

A

***THIS***

#220 MsBehavin420

MsBehavin420

Mycotopiate

• VIP
  • 1,384 posts

Posted 01 June 2018 - 09:52 AM

Freaking Deeeeep there Jack Handy
  • Soliver likes this

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!