#21 MycoDani

MycoDani

Myco Chick

• Site Administrator
  • 9,862 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 19 July 2012 - 07:57 AM

Jebus Guys I will talk about sex for a bit. Might as well bring some estrogen up in here. I actually think like a guy I think. I can have sex with no emotion or with emotion. I'm weird I guess sometimes sex is just sex. Carnal and primal no love or anything I think just a desire for pleasure.

Then there is the sex is so beautiful with you I want to cry sex. That is what blows my mind.
When it is so beautiful you could cry.
That is the ultimate for me.

For me that would be ideal as well as the mental connection because if I can't have an intelligent conversation the person won't get to far.
I don't care how beautiful the guy is, if there is no mental then the physical is mute for me.

As for multiple partners I don't like to share so I wouldn't do it with someone I love.
I would though do it for the purpose of pleasure though.;)

Mahalo~Dani
  • av8or likes this

#22 Akari

Akari

The Priest and Priestess as One

• OG VIP
  • 1,167 posts

Posted 19 July 2012 - 04:46 PM

I have 2 very opposing views about human sexuality. I feel that sex should be purely animalistic, like eating. To me having sex with only one partner is like choosing to only eat steak the rest of your life. On the other side, I thibk it's sacred and should be shared with only one person. But I think thats due to values superimposed on me before I was old enough to think for myself.

Outside of how I feel, my logical opinion is that just like with everything, the human sinful nature as adulterated sex. Fear, jealousy, and uncleanly habits have made free love a dice roll. Now I can't, just for example, have sex with Mycodani without fear of being murdered by Mycobri. Not to mention, the thing with love and knowing that person very well is that you would hopefully know if they had had sex with an animal recently, or had aids. There is also the factor of, what if they're better than me in bed? What if they're more attractive than me? To let your partner be with someone else sexually would require a great deal of trust. In most cases it would probably be better to he single. But I feel like sex is free, and love is exclusive. Even when you find the one, you're still sexually attracted to other people. And that doesn't make you love your partner any less.

#23 cactus-pits

cactus-pits

VIP Member

• Expired Member
  • 240 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 19 July 2012 - 06:34 PM

I did some work for a famous actor/director who is also famous for having a huge cock..he was at my house picking up something and he saw my neighbor (whom I've always had a huge crush on) and was totally crazy about her..he stood by my car for 45 min asking about her so I have her his number and told her what he said after he left..they got in touch I gues because the next morning his car was still outside..he came through town about 3 months later and stayed there again..I was pretty sad and very jealous..at that time he picked up some more work from me and then cancelled his check for $1500 and screwed me out of the money..
fast forward two years and now she's my girlfriend..I can't let this go..the guys an ass and he screwed both of us sorta..I get really pissed anytime I think about it..I was watching some movie last night (alone) and 2/3 way into it I see his fucking face and jump up and shut it off...
I need to get over this shit..i love this woman and should be able to let it go..this may be off topic a little but some input would be appreciated..I respect you guys input these days more than anyone else in my life even though it's quite anonymous.

#24 weerdpsyince

weerdpsyince

Former Member

• Banned Member
  • 139 posts

Posted 19 July 2012 - 06:45 PM

I did some work for a famous actor/director who is also famous for having a huge cock..he was at my house picking up something and he saw my neighbor (whom I've always had a huge crush on) and was totally crazy about her..he stood by my car for 45 min asking about her so I have her his number and told her what he said after he left..they got in touch I gues because the next morning his car was still outside..he came through town about 3 months later and stayed there again..I was pretty sad and very jealous..at that time he picked up some more work from me and then cancelled his check for $1500 and screwed me out of the money..fast forward two years and now she's my girlfriend..I can't let this go..the guys an ass and he screwed both of us sorta..I get really pissed anytime I think about it..I was watching some movie last night (alone) and 2/3 way into it I see his fucking face and jump up and shut it off...I need to get over this shit..i love this woman and should be able to let it go..this may be off topic a little but some input would be appreciated..I respect you guys input these days more than anyone else in my life even though it's quite anonymous.

damn. that sucks. It wasn't james woods was it?

#25 cactus-pits

cactus-pits

VIP Member

• Expired Member
  • 240 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 19 July 2012 - 07:10 PM

no...

#26 cactus-pits

cactus-pits

VIP Member

• Expired Member
  • 240 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 19 July 2012 - 07:15 PM

and no it wasn't Gandalf either...stop trying to imagine who this prick is and think of things to say to help me..:horse:
:eusa_booh:ballbat:

#27 MycoDani

MycoDani

Myco Chick

• Site Administrator
  • 9,862 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 19 July 2012 - 07:28 PM

You have to let it go. Hanging on to the past will not help you. This is my opinion as a female. She loves you and I bet you she has no feelings for him. If you love her let it go she could feel used as well if you get what I mean by him.

If you can or talk about to someone you trust but the past is past for a reason. If you love her you love her regardless that she was with an ass hat. Sometimes we pick ass hats and trust me were not happy when we screw up like that. She has you and I bet she's happy.

Good vibes to you!
Namaste`~Dani

#28 ams1992

ams1992

VIP Member

• Expired Member
  • 1,615 posts

Donator

Posted 19 July 2012 - 07:34 PM

and no it wasn't Gandalf either...stop trying to imagine who this prick is and think of things to say to help me..:horse:

You have her heart my friend, why dwell on one who no longer does?
My girlfriend was used and abused beyond belief by someone who she most likely will see again in the future, as will I.
I can stick with the negative and see how much of an ass this guy was, completely hate his guts and let it get me riled up OR
I can treat her better than any guy has ever treated her in her entire life. The choice is mine, what will I choose? Will I allow
imagination and bitterness to overcome judgement and love? Or will I give her the world, and more. Sounds like a similar situation
to me. I've realized that my girlfriend is with me, this guy is in her past and can't do more harm, no matter if we see him again or
not, everything will be okay. Don't allow fear and anger to taint a pure emotion, it leads down a destructive path that is very dangerous
to any relationship. That's my opinion, take it as it is, or as a grain of salt, or just leave it. That's what I have to say though.
  • AGAMA likes this

#29 ams1992

ams1992

VIP Member

• Expired Member
  • 1,615 posts

Donator

Posted 19 July 2012 - 07:59 PM

And my answer to the question. Monogamy.

I see it as the highest form of respect to be loyal and to love and share physical affection such as Sex with only one person who you have devoted yourself to and they have devoted themselves to. I couldn't do Polygamy. I used to be a sex addict and the damage that having ruined a (very good) relationship by having that problem did to my mental, emotional, and physical well being showed that I couldn't do it. One is more than enough for me, and I'm very happy with having someone to invest myself in and know that they are the same way.

#30 Akari

Akari

The Priest and Priestess as One

• OG VIP
  • 1,167 posts

Posted 19 July 2012 - 08:23 PM

Good thing. 'Cus if it was, you could never match up...

But on a more serious note, no one can "help" you with that. Not any more than this thread already is. Abandon jealousy. What's it worth? Who's fucking her now? So why care. But yeah, even being as serious as I can, the fact that you mentioned that he was a celebrity means you subconsciously want us to know who it is, so you could have the public satisfaction of knowing people know you took a girl from him, and that's what will make you feel better. The acknowledgement of conquest.

#31 August West

August West

Mycotopiate

• OG VIP
  • 3,431 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 19 July 2012 - 09:02 PM

And my answer to the question. Monogamy.
I see it as the highest form of respect to be loyal and to love and share physical affection such as Sex with only one person who you have devoted yourself to and they have devoted themselves to. I couldn't do Polygamy. I used to be a sex addict and the damage that having ruined a (very good) relationship by having that problem did to my mental, emotional, and physical well being showed that I couldn't do it. One is more than enough for me, and I'm very happy with having someone to invest myself in and know that they are the same way.

How do you know this isn't all social conditioning? Monogamy is what is acceptable in (I presume) "our" culture. That doesn't necessarily make it more respectable, imo, of course. Not unlike when psychedelics became illegal. According to the literature (though not necessarily thorough), when they were made illegal, "bad trips" increased exponentially - because people were affected by what was acceptable. It's hard to quantify the affects of social conditioning To me, one could make an argument for monogamy-as-you-go. But, like marriage, can one really promise themselves to another, for always? How does one know, for certain, "til death do us part"? People change, have different experiences, grow, grow apart, find different things interesting. "Forever", that shit just seems irrational to me. Why should people be expected to have an open mind about everything but their partner? There is very little that one can definitively say will last forever.

Edited by August West, 19 July 2012 - 10:59 PM.

#32 wildedibles

wildedibles

Naturalist

• OG VIP
  • 8,010 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 19 July 2012 - 09:16 PM

Monogamy when in a relationship I do not cheat unless it is over
I still look :) but I do not want anyone else my hubby makes me feel safe happy and he knows more of my buttons than I do I like that :)
When I met my hubby I was in a relationship with another man I wanted to end this relationship and after a while it ended just b4 I kicked my ex out I cheated on him with my now hubby this does not help his jelousy as I cheated b4 and he knows I did lol so why woulnt I do it again it has taken a lot to build his trust
I have had a past of drunken one night stands trying to find love in all the wrong places having sex cause you are just to horny to do anything else triathlon sex lol screwing like rabbits barley remembering ones name it felt sooo good but hurts your heart a little bit more each time
I have been abused and have had sex just because you have to always made me feel so confused on who you can trust blind dates have been worse than meeting people at the bar its easy to ditch someone at the bar

I have done the 3 some thing a friend of mine wanted to spice things up with her hubby and she was hitting on me I was kinda drunk and didnt get what she was doing at first but I was single and kinda curious of what it would be like to be with another woman so I was all for it I put more of my attention on to her and so was her hubby :) we made her feel really good she wasnt realy interested in helping me feel good and when her hubby tried she got jelous
I was friends with this couple for a while and they became my neighbours at one point but I never did anything with them again they were still on rocky ground tho I think thier relationship was on the rocks thats why they wanted to try with me to help things lol kinda weird thinking they eventually broke up and she was interested in me again it probably would have been better without him ;) but we didnt really get into it again
Me and my hubby have talked about haveing another girl with us as I am not interested in a 2 guy thing and me that makes me feel unsafe like what r your plans boys I don't think so lol
I think I would be jelous watching MY hubby touch another female tho I am not usually a jelous person him checking other chicks out usually turns me on for some reason I dont get mad but if he was touching another woman like he touches me I dont know I feel really posesive even thinking about it .... Thats MY man lol :)
  • av8or likes this

#33 weerdpsyince

weerdpsyince

Former Member

• Banned Member
  • 139 posts

Posted 19 July 2012 - 10:19 PM

and no it wasn't Gandalf either...stop trying to imagine who this prick is and think of things to say to help me..:horse::eusa_booh:ballbat:

okay bro. Sorry. My bad. Here's the deal. I'm gonna give you my two cents, but then you guys are going to burn me at the stake. *sigh*The only way to get over that is to fuck her fucking brains out like she has never been fucked before. Do the kinkiest dirtiest nastiest shit to her that you can think of (to a point without degrading her) and make her come harder than a frieght train full of sex crazed female prisoners on LSD falling into the grand canyon. Give her your deepest emotions and make her blow a gasket from the most intense and powerful sex she has ever had. Lick and kiss every inch of her naked body for an hour before hand... and then hold her and whisper sweet nothings in her ear all night afterward. the next morning, make her breakfast in bed, clean the house, take out the garbage, pay her phone bill, wash her car, and have a dozen red roses sent to her while you play her favorite song on an acoustic guitar and sing to her.then tell her she is beautiful about 20 times a day and kiss her all the time. always laugh at her jokes and always listen to her stories and be amused by them.You will have implanted memories of the greatest love she has ever had, you will be confident that you have pleased her more than any man ever has. And you will realize that that actor with the big dick was nothing but a complete let down of a fantasy she explored and found to be bunk. live and learn. If you are still together, than if you love her, be the most wonderful man to have ever looked into her eyes, and her love will reflect back and your confidence will grow. If you aren't with her anymore, than be that man for the next woman and you will see.... that you my friend are the man of her dreams and no big dicked greaseball son of a bitch bad acting fuck face creep could EVER take her away from you... because YOU my friend, are the motherfucker of all knights in shining armor, and YOU know how to hold it down with your WOMAN.Good luck BRo

#34 weerdpsyince

weerdpsyince

Former Member

• Banned Member
  • 139 posts

Posted 19 July 2012 - 10:23 PM

How do you know this isn't all social conditioning? Monogamy is what is acceptable in (I presume) "our" culture. That doesn't necessarily make it more respectable, imo, of course. Not unlike when psychedelics became illegal. According to the literature (though not necessarily thorough), when they were made illegal, "bad trips" increased exponentially. It's hard to quantify the affects of social conditioning To me, one could make an argument for monogamy-as-you-go. But, like marriage, can one really promise themselves to another, for always? How does one know, for certain, "til death do us part"? That shit just seems irrational to me. There is very little that one can definitively say will last forever.

Google this: Bonobo ape now that will show you the true nature of primates. Studies also show that gorillas are natural born "cheaters" where the female cuckholds the alpha male into thinking they are his kids!

#35 Spliff

Spliff

Mycotopiate

• Free Member
  • 548 posts

Posted 19 July 2012 - 10:36 PM

Huh, well, SWIM, yes yes, a SWIM, subscribes to the whole "penis is a muscle" idea. Traditionally I think it comes from some ancient Chinese or Japanese medicine, but who here lifts weights? Swim can lift 10 reps of 4 x 50c coins (AU). 3 sets...a night. Coupled with massage, stretching, and mind control. (Dead kittens and bunnies dead kittens and bunnies)

Funfact: the barnicle has the longest penis:body ratio. As when the barnicle reproduces, it remains stationary and the penii (there are 2 of them) roam the rock in search of Ms. Barnicle

Edited by Spliff, 19 July 2012 - 10:39 PM.
Funfact

#36 ams1992

ams1992

VIP Member

• Expired Member
  • 1,615 posts

Donator

Posted 19 July 2012 - 10:46 PM

How do you know this isn't all social conditioning? Monogamy is what is acceptable in (I presume) "our" culture. That doesn't necessarily make it more respectable, imo, of course. Not unlike when psychedelics became illegal. According to the literature (though not necessarily thorough), when they were made illegal, "bad trips" increased exponentially. It's hard to quantify the affects of social conditioning To me, one could make an argument for monogamy-as-you-go. But, like marriage, can one really promise themselves to another, for always? How does one know, for certain, "til death do us part"? That shit just seems irrational to me. There is very little that one can definitively say will last forever.

It's my personal preference. I believe in it for that reason. You make good points but my mind just can't wrap around multiple partners or being cheated on or cheating. Not just because of it's social standards but because of my personal moral code. I grew up around people being cheated on left and right, they all hurt horribly, I grew up around cheaters and players and they definitely had some deep rooted problems. My father was a man who would look but not touch, and when we were kids he was single, a divorcee, he'd date many girls. All I know is that finances and personal life brought him down lower than I'd ever seen him and I wouldn't have expected where he went as a person. I don't blame sex, but I do believe that if when the person is not ready for polygamy that it can mess them up. I believe it's all about personal preference and mind states. Some people can do it, others can't without repercussion. Many factors go into things working right or causing complete mind-fuck chaos. The strongest thing in my moral code is trust, and maybe that's a fault of mine because I'm always getting burned but I like to believe in my fellow man. I like to hold onto the idea that things improve and there are quite a few good people out there. Monogamy is highly based on trust, so that may be why I'm drawn to it. With all that said, it's choice, preference, and personal belief. I don't judge either way I just base all I'm saying off of personal experience with others and my own state of thought.

#37 weerdpsyince

weerdpsyince

Former Member

• Banned Member
  • 139 posts

Posted 19 July 2012 - 11:02 PM

Huh, well, SWIM, yes yes, a SWIM, subscribes to the whole "penis is a muscle" idea. Traditionally I think it comes from some ancient Chinese or Japanese medicine, but who here lifts weights? Swim can lift 10 reps of 4 x 50c coins (AU). 3 sets...a night. Coupled with massage, stretching, and mind control. (Dead kittens and bunnies dead kittens and bunnies)Funfact: the barnicle has the longest penis:body ratio. As when the barnicle reproduces, it remains stationary and the penii (there are 2 of them) roam the rock in search of Ms. Barnicle

is SWIM: Single, White, Impotent, Male?

#38 August West

August West

Mycotopiate

• OG VIP
  • 3,431 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 19 July 2012 - 11:09 PM

It's my personal preference. I believe in it for that reason. You make good points but my mind just can't wrap around multiple partners or being cheated on or cheating. Not just because of it's social standards but because of my personal moral code. I grew up around people being cheated on left and right, they all hurt horribly, I grew up around cheaters and players and they definitely had some deep rooted problems. My father was a man who would look but not touch, and when we were kids he was single, a divorcee, he'd date many girls. All I know is that finances and personal life brought him down lower than I'd ever seen him and I wouldn't have expected where he went as a person. I don't blame sex, but I do believe that if when the person is not ready for polygamy that it can mess them up. I believe it's all about personal preference and mind states. Some people can do it, others can't without repercussion. Many factors go into things working right or causing complete mind-fuck chaos. The strongest thing in my moral code is trust, and maybe that's a fault of mine because I'm always getting burned but I like to believe in my fellow man. I like to hold onto the idea that things improve and there are quite a few good people out there. Monogamy is highly based on trust, so that may be why I'm drawn to it. With all that said, it's choice, preference, and personal belief. I don't judge either way I just base all I'm saying off of personal experience with others and my own state of thought.

I take your points. However, I never mentioned cheating and I'm not for it. If a commitment has been made, it should be worked through properly. I'm talking about a relationship where one doesn't promise (and therefor the other doesn't expect) the ridiculous, promise forever. I don't really believe in "soul mates" and "the one", just doesn't make sense to me. People change, interests change, etc. (btw, I edited my post above in case you're interested). That's more what I was referring to. Setting up a relationship to expect greater possibilities, more freedom. I think individuals need more freedom. Even our relationship models are based on less freedom. Imo, a relationship with more freedom may entail even more personal responsibility than one with less.

Ok, sorry to fly off topic Akari, I'll step out now.
  • AGAMA likes this

#39 Spliff

Spliff

Mycotopiate

• Free Member
  • 548 posts

Posted 20 July 2012 - 02:30 AM

is SWIM: Single, White, Impotent, Male?

Your skills of deduction amaze me man :D Single, White, No longer impotent, male

#40 MycoDani

MycoDani

Myco Chick

• Site Administrator
  • 9,862 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 20 July 2012 - 06:55 AM

Honestly we choose to be "partner people" we are some of the few who "try" to mate for life per say. Swans, Wolves, Humans,other birds choose monogamy. Wiki say's only 3% of mammals are monogamous while 90% of birds are as well. Birds are good lol but we mammals aren't as good as we would like to think.

So since we are animals I would say we don't have a very good track record. Not for lack of trying but it is a choice not a biological give in. We choose it, it is not in our nature naturally I do think it's what society has created for us to do.
When you strip us as humans down I think that we are quite primal and pleasure seeking is part of that instinct imho.

I choose to be with one person but that's my choice. Biologically we are only here to create more of us and die. Also females naturally choose the best male when her clock is "ticking". We don't know it but we are looking for the strongest, healthiest male to ensure our species survives. This is just straight up primate stuff what we have I guess is choice.

What we do with it is really up to us. Society says get married and have kids not all want to live in such social constraints.

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!