239 replies to this topic

#81 Alder Logs

Alder Logs

ૐ शान्तिः शान्तिः शान्तिः ૐ

• 15,023 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 22 July 2012 - 10:36 PM

Geezo, is this all you people ever think about?

I want to improve my mind and elevate my spirit, so I'm heading over to check out the Thought of the Day.

#82 Alder Logs

Alder Logs

ૐ शान्तिः शान्तिः शान्तिः ૐ

• 15,023 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 22 July 2012 - 10:38 PM

Damn. Nothing new to think about for three days there.

#83 wildedibles

wildedibles

Naturalist

• OG VIP
  • 8,505 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 22 July 2012 - 10:39 PM

I think about it lots why I still stuck in this thread but I thin I may follow you :)
thats ok I can catch up lol

#84 Akari

Akari

The Priest and Priestess as One

• OG VIP
  • 1,339 posts

Posted 22 July 2012 - 11:47 PM

The foot thing doesn't seem as popular. So let's discuss pubic hair.

#85 wildedibles

wildedibles

Naturalist

• OG VIP
  • 8,505 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 23 July 2012 - 07:40 AM

Pubic hair eh lol Ok I will be the first to talk in the winter I say who cares my days usually consist of putting on many many layers to stay warm

I have a cold house so good luck seeing me naked lol I participated in every BNL except winter one I wanst getting out of my blankets so why worry about hair down there no one sees it and I need other natural insulating techniques lol

my hubby is verry hairy every where looks like a bear he likes to stay trimed but dosnt care what I do
but when summer comes my close get tiner and tinyer I dont like hair sticking out of skimpy clothing so instead of where to start and stop with the razor it all comes off ;) hubby really likes this :) cant keep him away from it now :)

#86 Mrs.Hippie3

Mrs.Hippie3

QueenBee

• Founders
  • 11,368 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 23 July 2012 - 07:41 AM

yeah lets do...why the hell are guys shaving their pubs these days? it doesnt look sexy at all to me and its also prickly...

#87 wildedibles

wildedibles

Naturalist

• OG VIP
  • 8,505 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 23 July 2012 - 07:43 AM

I think it makes it look alien lol guys are soposed to have hair and we do not want that wisker burn on our faces lol ;)

Guys trim is good you don't need a fro down there either but leave our razors alone LOL

#88 TVCasualty

TVCasualty

Embrace Your Damage

• 13,434 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 23 July 2012 - 07:50 AM

Geezo, is this all you people ever think about?

Well... there's food.

#89 wildedibles

wildedibles

Naturalist

• OG VIP
  • 8,505 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 23 July 2012 - 07:54 AM

;) ya straw berrys and whip cream I finally get that one lol

#90 MycoDani

MycoDani

Myco Chick

• Site Administrator
  • 9,862 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 23 July 2012 - 08:11 AM

I'm am so digging this thread.:teeth:

I'm a believer in female shaving. I don't find big bushes attractive but that's just me. I do like a little hair in the winter but I like the least amount of hair as possible. So um yea I shave makes it easier on the guy for oral too. I would think all you cunnilingus fans would like that.;)

#91 Mrs.Hippie3

Mrs.Hippie3

QueenBee

• Founders
  • 11,368 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 23 July 2012 - 08:24 AM

i keep mine at least trimmed all the time mainly because i do not wear underwear. :eusa_shif my hairs will get pulled between my pants and leg and that just doesnt feel real good to me. hair also traps odor so im kind of obsessive about keeping it trim and shaving my pits.

#92 MycoDani

MycoDani

Myco Chick

• Site Administrator
  • 9,862 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 23 July 2012 - 08:28 AM

Yes, it's all about being clean for me too. I was told I keep myself so clean you could eat off me. ;) :lol:

#93 Crazy8ths

Crazy8ths

Mycotopiate

• Expired Member
  • 593 posts

Posted 23 July 2012 - 08:59 AM

This thread is all over the place, monogomy, spirituality, opinions of g/f relatopnships and healthy choosing of a breeding mate. Has anyone hit tantra or how we turn our womwn on???? How would make it special ? Keep ing it fresh and exciting like the first few time when ya jest met wach other. Costumes , toys fantasies lip biting soft kisses the feeling of laying to the right one.
For my personal exp of keeping it fresh is candles home cooked meals surprises from movies to stif they casually mention through stimlating conversation. if a one night stand isnt always the best. Takes time to get to know somone. Soft kisses on the neck, soft touchinging, candles rose pedals, sexy massages or getting her wet without having to do anything but take off her clothing ll sexy push her up against a wall. Once we are both naked i may tease her a little but trying the major spots (lets talk body language baby) i can talk with my younge in two ways ;) but initial penetration is great tease her a little. Only give her a little at a time till you feel her respond then give it your all. Switching it up. I like to try and manuever from cowgirl to missionary by carrying her while still inside and let her legs go they separate ways and really put in some friction! I could go on for hours. My code word for lets sex is i am going to showe cya in a bit ;)

Edited by Crazy8ths, 23 July 2012 - 09:08 AM.

#94 Mrs.Hippie3

Mrs.Hippie3

QueenBee

• Founders
  • 11,368 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 23 July 2012 - 09:31 AM

:lol: you guys sure can talk a mean game but when it comes right down to it you really havent got a clue about women and most men dont bother trying to figure out what makes us tick as its too much work for you. each woman is different which makes us harder to keep satisfied. men are all the same and very easy to satisfy... blow job and food and they are happy. but you poor guys have your work cut out for you. :lol: it took my husband at least 10 years to realize that giving him head made me wet and in the 17 years we were together he never found "my spot" and no way in hell was i gonna tell him! :eusa_snoo see i have this spot on my body that if touched just right will bring me to my knees and melt me into a little puddle! like having a whole body orgasm for me! i cant take it for long and any guy who does happen to find it had best like it rough! :eusa_shif

#95 ethnobotanist420

ethnobotanist420

Welcome to the Machine

• OG VIP
  • 3,707 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 23 July 2012 - 04:08 PM

:lol: you guys sure can talk a mean game but when it comes right down to it you really havent got a clue about women and most men dont bother trying to figure out what makes us tick as its too much work for you. each woman is different which makes us harder to keep satisfied. men are all the same and very easy to satisfy... blow job and food and they are happy. but you poor guys have your work cut out for you. :lol: it took my husband at least 10 years to realize that giving him head made me wet and in the 17 years we were together he never found "my spot" and no way in hell was i gonna tell him! :eusa_snoo see i have this spot on my body that if touched just right will bring me to my knees and melt me into a little puddle! like having a whole body orgasm for me! i cant take it for long and any guy who does happen to find it had best like it rough! :eusa_shif

Erroneous!!! lol
For me the getting her off is what gets me off, And I don't like a faker lol If It looks like I'm not blowing her mind I'll ask her how I can. I think the straight forward approach of simply asking your partner what they like in bed is one of the first things that you should do. I mean I Know I can get off but making sure my partner does too is Important as hell... How hot is it to watch your partner just going through the motions?

#96 weerdpsyince

weerdpsyince

Former Member

• Banned Member
  • 139 posts

Posted 23 July 2012 - 08:49 PM

1. Shaving is all good. For both. It isn't 1972 anymore. Maybe some day penis sideburns will be back in style... But not today.
2. But... Pubes are there for a reason. They wick moisture from the pubic region, and radiate pheromones. So if you are trying to attract a mate, grow out the crop... Then after a couple dates, shave that fro and get ready to go!

#97 PsychonauticLovers

PsychonauticLovers

Mycophage

• Expired Member
  • 130 posts

Posted 23 July 2012 - 09:07 PM

I'm with most of you. She should shave, he should trim. Hair also works as a "dry lubricant" and in my experience, if both parties are clean shaven, you end up with red bumps and irritation from the skin on skin friction. Don't grow the full fro, but I think having some there as a buffer is a good thing. And I can barely be bothered to shave my face, much less anywhere else. Bugger all that.
  • wildedibles likes this

#98 Arathu

Arathu

Dirtmaker

• OG VIP
  • 6,221 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 23 July 2012 - 11:59 PM

I'm apparently a barbarian then because hotties are hotties and I don't mind bald to bushy............ :teeth: I also agree very much with "it ain't over until SHE cums" and that requires communication

#99 MycoDani

MycoDani

Myco Chick

• Site Administrator
  • 9,862 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 24 July 2012 - 05:42 AM

Hair is there for a reason of course but um guys your butt tuffs they can go. :lol:

I agree with weerd do have a little at the start then you can go bald if you like. For me it's more a summer and thongs thing. I do think that our pheromones are very involved in the laws of attraction so to speak.

I don't care if it's all over the place it's a lot of fun I must say. :D

#100 weerdpsyince

weerdpsyince

Former Member

• Banned Member
  • 139 posts

Posted 24 July 2012 - 11:26 AM

I'm with most of you. She should shave, he should trim. Hair also works as a "dry lubricant" and in my experience, if both parties are clean shaven, you end up with red bumps and irritation from the skin on skin friction. Don't grow the full fro, but I think having some there as a buffer is a good thing. And I can barely be bothered to shave my face, much less anywhere else. Bugger all that.

Dry lube... Like graphite? Maybe I should spray my thang with powdered graphite.... I could do sketches with it...

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!